Jewish art, LOTR and the Jewish Composer

archive.is/9tdW4

Holla Forums, I always felt that the LOTR musical score was extremely repetative, uninspired, monotonous and it could have been 1000 times better if it had Wagner. Then I happened across this article when my wife said, look it up, is he Jewish? And holy shit, sure enough the Composer was Jewish! Anyway, this got us to talking… where is the Jewish sculpture, the Jewish art? When the Greeks and Romans were making masterpieces, where are the Jewish masterpieces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4yghq38hkg
youtube.com/watch?v=NjzLmA3ryGk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk18QtNdXT_mFZ4piH_9Qootuhcbs4WI1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Orff
youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
youtube.com/watch?v=ynEOo28lsbc
youtube.com/watch?v=EGt000iascg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I love madoka now

(((Hollywood))) composers think that copying sounds from better music can make a song sound good. It doesn't work because music has a soul and they don't.

I met this guy at a tribute symphony for his work. He did work for a lot of movies, but lotr is probably why everyone was there. He did a signing afterward and i got his autograph, he barely said anything. Kind of felt that was dickish and not just saying that because im on Holla Forums

The man looks like… a pretty miserable SOB

I'm getting burned out on the jew this jew that bullshit.

where's that goebbels webm with him saying jews disbelieved in german art without jews?

Do you have a solution in mind?

Living the dream, OP. Give her a kiss on the cheek for me.

LOTR score is pretty underwhelming with only a few pieces that stand out – namely the ending themes, which is kind of a shame considering the movies were so good. I think the weakest part was the score.

Another composer who is a jew is Hans Zimmer, but I will say that his work on The Last Samurai was really good (in particular the first and last songs, vid related, the last one which I really really like). I don't care much for the rest of his stuff and a lot of it doesn't stand out either and suffers from the same kind of issue that Howard Shore does. These jewish composers, while occasionally capable of putting out a nice piece of music, suffer from shitting out a whole lot of mediocre music. They are like quantity rather than quality, and the only jews that do anything even remotely decent are the ones heavily influenced by Aryan culture.

Wagner on the other hand has such recognizable overtures and so on and quite possibly the greatest piece of music in Liebestod. When it comes to Wagner, I avoid jewish composers so I like to go with Karajan.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4yghq38hkg

I don't know if Zimmer's problem is quality over quantity, I rather think he reached such prestige and success that he just phones it in now. Compare the Lion King sountrack with some of his modern soundtracks. Why try hard when you've already won?
Although, when he does try he's great again, look at Interstellar or Man of Steel.

Everything about the lotr movies sucked. They were an insult to the source material.

Yeah that probably has something to do with it. I considered that or the possibility of simply running out of ideas/inspiration.

jews are a merchant race of vampires. They thrive off of other peoples cultures and imitating their surroundings not creating anything of their own.

I have a solution, let us call it "the final solution".

I'll tell you more later but involves 6 million "people" and lots of gas.

Like parasites they latch themselves to greater civilizations until they are removed, then they move on to the next. From Babylon to the great Mediterranean cultures, and from there to the anglo and germanic cultures, and now Asia. Always excising something from their previous host and claiming it as their own.

This is why everything they "create" is an amalgamation of greater works, imitations of a hundred different things sold to you, the goyim, as an original work. Most of them can't even imitate, so they instead degrade the culture of their current host, destroying their music, art, and literature, eventually replacing it with the only thing the jew can constantly produce; degeneracy.

Why do kikes dress like disgusting slobs?

Listen to David Arkenstone's album Middle Earth. That is what the sound track could have and should have been. I'm not entirely sure if he is a jew but neither can really compare to Wagner or Brahms as neither were driven by that same passion.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjzLmA3ryGk

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk18QtNdXT_mFZ4piH_9Qootuhcbs4WI1

You know, the only reason they got power is because the white elites just got seduced by technology and current life. When things will get hard again, jews will be squashed like the parasites that they are.

Sounds like Lineage 2 but that was a different composer (Bill Brown). This Arkenstone guy did World of Warcraft and that has some good music too.

Either one of these fellows would have made a better score than Shore.

I never really thought about it before. It never struck me as good.

I just listened to a lot of it, and there's really nothing to it. They're all slow and meandering, with little crescendos, well-timed brass/strngs/piano. Few if any countermelodies even; very little complexity.

It was definitely the movies that made those songs; they rode on the movies, and they're only memorable because of the movies. Not trying to be mean, there's just literally nothing to these. Damn that really kind of ruins the movie for me now haha - the score sounds boxed and predictable like laugh tracks.

LOL! I was actually going to say "generic low-budget video games have more complex music than Zimmer". Nice timing.

i mean seriously listen to this shit

(checked)

Also the shecklers, the court jews, that seduced the kingdoms of our ancestors with usury.

been very interested in this recently, esp. in music.
jews can play/interpret the works of others, jews can imitate/amalgamate/adapt the works of others, genuine originality seems out of their reach afaik. i enjoy some jewish work because it feels like they understand the spirit at the heart of preexisting art and are able to strive towards a perfect/platonic mimicry but i don't think it's the kind of thing worth attempting to imitate myself.

The USA was pretty much crafted perfectly for Jewry. They were adapted to take advantage of the US system.

Creativity and the ability to improve upon a medium is something they tend to lack. Contrast with the Japanese who are the complete opposite of that: they have a wonderfully natural talent of improving things.

Yuki Kajiura must be my favourite film/TV composer. Everything she does sounds good.

yeah this jibes with my thinking
i'm about to sleep but it feels like this solomon fellow is ascribing something like what nietzche called the apollonian in greek art to hebrews but doesn't seem to understand that art starts w/the dionysian and is honed by the apollonian,
falling out of touch with the dionysian isn't something to be proud of.

Thank you, user. Didn't have these.

LOTR always came across like a big budget TV series, barely more kino than Hercules and Xena, also shot in New Zealand.

If Hollywood wants to keep remaking shit, try LOTR in a few years.

Repeating the meme doesn't make it real anywhere but in your mind.

Do you actually listen to music or do you just engage in pointless, arbitrary theorizing about its "complexity"?

I like a couple of jewish composers, but they are still just rearranging things others have pioneered and perfected.

Most of it sounds the same, though.
Just like with Yoko Plagiarizo, I mean Kanno.

Kajiura has a specific style (which isn't a bad thing), but Kanno's music varies a lot.

I know it's not what the Cyrillic means, but the 'Ben' looming over the exhortation to 'be a bix' (nood) made me chuckle.

I won't deny, LOTR was shot beautifully

I googled 'Jewish art' to see what would come up - it's all either menorahs or a star of david.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Orff
youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
This was made by the jew. Also Phillip Glass is a jew.
Opinions?

Also the only Jewish Philosopher of any note is Baruch Spinoza and he was half Portuguese so a Mischling.

The only area where Jews have actually truly advanced mankind is the STEM field and they're actually quite exceptional there.

Could someone rescore it with Wagner?

One thing seems certain: the semite wielded and used aggressive mememetics before we did. That explains the prevalence of fanaticism among those religions.

Also Irving Berlin and George Gershwin aren't half bad at all. Still couldn't hold a candle to Mozart, Beethoven, and tchaikovsky. But still not bad at all
youtube.com/watch?v=ynEOo28lsbc
youtube.com/watch?v=EGt000iascg

A religion which is a mish mash of other religions, lacks any real philosophy and ultimately boils down to some base observances and worshipping objects. You're telling the adherents of that religion are incapable of originality? no way

He who controls the memes controls all civilizations on this Earth.

And we're the biggest memetic threat that they quite possibly ever faced.

Exterminate the Jew
Make European Art Great Again

All of Mahler's influences were very German though.

I like Shore's score. The themes (leitmotif, a musical concept/technique borrowed directly and obviously from by Shore from Wagner for the LOTR score. Wouldn't be surprised to find Shore stating Wagnerian opera as a primary influence for the LOTR score if there are any interviews around) are well composed, memorable, and communicate the appropriate emotions for their associated races, groups, characters, etc. One user notes there's not much counterpoint. Yeah, it's in a romantic operatic style, not baroque chamber music. Wagner's operatic works (suggested many times within the thread as the ideal hypothetical composer for an LOTR score) don't employ prominent counterpoint either because it's not in the style. You could say Shore's score is harmonically too simplistic, and compared to Wagner's operatic work it is extremely simplistic, but technical aspects aside I think for the most part it works just fine emotionally within the films. The dark music in the darker themes are lacking compared to the more ethereal and more positive material overall IMO, and more harmonic capability would probably have allowed for improvement in this area. Obviously Wagner (or Mahler, or other greats) could have done it better, but I don't think Shore's score is bad and a few of the themes are really good.

Look up Carroll Dunham (Lena's father).

look up the links in this thread about "art"

they are extremely interesting and must be included in the list of required reading material for meme-crafters

I found that the LOTR MMO (Lord of the rings Online) soundtrack composed by Jeremy Soule was in some ways better than the LOTR movie soundtrack. It felt somewhat more tolkeinish rather than just a generic composition for a movie.

correction, I meant Chance Thomas.

Jeremy Soule did Oblivion and Skyrim didn't he?

Yeah I mean to say Chance Thomas… My bad.

Fucking disgusting, I guess he probably sells them for huge amounts of money too

Omg they are the Borg in star trek.

Fucking tripfag.

If you want a good composer that echoes, try out anything by Jake Kaufman. Nothing that implies that Jews have a "culture," though.

$500,000 for a painting.

His tiny sketches sell for about $4-6000 each.

What a waste of money. It's the visual equivalent of selling a CD collection of the sounds of people with explosive diarrhoea.

they are worth nothing.
jews artificially adjust the prices for their degenerative work.
they create a market and some dumb non jews are ready to fall for the hoax

Nice WEBM

A name is not a trip, but you already knew that. Welcome to my thread. Post Jewish art please.

Felix Mendelssohn
Gustav Mahler
Arnold Shoenberg
Leonard Bernstein

Don't underestimate the power of dumb millenial kikes and weird nips