This is the MSM now

I can't fucking believe that this is real life anymore. I have to be dreaming or transported to an alternate universe.

Do they actually fear Kek?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-hate-symbol-trnd/index.html
archive.is/B5Ynp
youtube.com/watch?v=GM5pWAB7vmE
archive.is/BO7Jr
commodore.ca/manuals/c64_users_guide/c64-users_guide-06-sprite_graphics.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxidizing_agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salyut_3#On-board_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapparot
youtube.com/watch?v=CE9yDsUZN-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure they fear kek. They know the tide can quickly turn against them, and they're right.

That's it i'm fucking done we're not living in Brave new world or 1984 we're living in Terry Gilliam's Brazil.

This world is a fucking joke.

How is not hilarious, though? These images crack me up. The liberal facade was bound to eventually fall apart.

Oh don't get be wrong Brazil is fucking hilarious. I just didn't think that the collapse would be this fucking silly.

If you were to write a novel from an anons point of view about the current political spectrum and everything that is happening around you and release it in the 40's it would be a disutopian satire like a brave new world or 1984

They're so, so scared of Pepe, it's wonderful.

This actually happened. Just 2 months ago were making green text jokes about this very scenario and the joke was that it was to retarded to actual happen.

But it's happened.

What did they meme by this?

I hope we can summon the Race War and kebab removal too.

They're scared of Kek and they don't even realize it.

Sad!

We are in full collapse mode.
Anything and everything goes as the very fabric of common sense and reason collapses around us.

What we considered too stupid or outlandish to happen, actually has.

Praise Kek nigga=

A question I have is: Why are they bringing it up? My only guess I've thought of so far is like Rockwell said for why he used the Swastika and such drastic tactics - it was so outrageous that if the media didn't report on it, it would be suspicious to most people. So in a likewise fashion, I guess our memes have been saturating social media so much, that they had to report on it?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reality is no longer real to me

loool, good image

Just ride the memes, because I'm sure they will take us to somewhere fantastic in the end.
WE WILL NOT DIE

CNN made it.

cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-hate-symbol-trnd/index.html
archive.is/B5Ynp

No, let them take the fall, see how reddit reacts from this. Maybe its a good thing.

sweet jesus

Of all the things to start the racewar it's going to be started by a cartoon frog being posted on a Singaporean tie-dye board.

Oy vey

You know that "grinberg" is the name for the :^) emote, right? THE MEMES.

I'll be glad if CNN makes a hit piece on Reddit, complete with clips of exploding vans and pictures of the "Neo-Nazi frog known as Pepe".

Mods are pozzed. They already bumblocked this thread once. No I am not original OP. But this does needs to be stickied though.

To see this and to still think Trump is a jewish plant is absurd.

This picture is so perfect I find it hard to believe it's not a shop.
This is an issue in the presidential race of the most influential country in the world. I also find it even more ridiculous how they add "the frog" to it to make it sound extra cartoonish and silly.
Just for extra memes
The icing on the cake, I love when those faggots take the fall for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5pWAB7vmE

Pepe dindo nuffin.

Is it relevant to bring up the alleged CtR leaks?

Personally, I don't think making a cartoon frog the ebil boogey man mascot is going to work out very well.But hey, crazier things have happened, right?

There was an AI attack tonight. I saw 1 post up per 10 posts down every ten minutes tonight for two or three hours. They are bringing materiel against us.

Holla Forums is not alt-right though.

Your enemy doesn't give a shit.

I can't wait until furfags and weebs get their hands on designer babies.

THE FOOLS

They've torn open a portal between the real world and the memesphere. The world is out plaything now.

Just wait until they have to explain Baneposting

PEPE LIVES!

still the newfags have the right to know it.

They have put Pepe on a cross.
Can he bear it?

dont let your memes be dreams

Holy fuck, I'm praising kek so hard right now.

It's official, they're lost in space. No clue whatsoever.

oh wow

They've memed themselves so hard into opposite land that our jokes are deadly fucking serious.

this series of events is the single greatest happening of our lives. kek will bring the light.

the maymays are alive

i swear, niggers and the retard media would believe in witch doctors if you put it out there.

there is a leftist poster from ylilauta/circleboard/krautchan that has that same typing style, known as fat czech, and has numerous proxy alter-personas
I would not be surprised if that's him

It's true lads. I'm here to subvert you.

Can't you tell?

not YOU

the image on the left

My mistake. I ran into what I suspect was a shill, saying I was the shill because of the way I formatted my post. It was the most bizarre, asinine shit. Oh, and also said 'normie' is not common 8ch dialect and if you used it, you were absolutely NOT FROM 8ch.

Holla Forums has gotten bizarre. It's always been bizarre but… I find myself believing in an ancient egyptian frog god and the magic he works through the memes. They can't control the memes, try as they might.

This is reality.

I think memes broke their propaganda machine, I'm serious. Holla Forums's arsenal is far superior to theirs and it clearly shows. A testament to the destructive power of memetic warfare.

I didn't ever imagine they would choose Pepe as their battlefield to die on though.

just goes to show how stupid modern America is.
A cartoon frog is influencing the politics of the strongest nation on the planet

How stupid and retarded does that sound?

It sound pretty fucking stupid but I can't wipe the smile off my face or the stitches for my sides. I'm glad we are here to stay.

I don't think the MSM is quite as dumb as they appear to be. True they're discussing the racist undertones of a cartoon frog; but it's so they can fill time on their network with "ELECTION coverage" since Don jr retweeted one, making it easier to not talk about all the problems with the cunt and how Trump is kicking her ass in all but the most rigged polls.

Then they're just choosing to get punched in the face rather than stabbed.

i think it's also so normie faggots flood the sites and disrupt any productive discussions with shitposting and useless threads

While that may be the case, their alternative to cover this is going to be as damaging, if not more. Hillary was the one who declared war on Pepe, so if anything all this helps to make Hillary look more batshit insane.

Think about it user, really think about it.
We went from the knowledge of the founding fathers, to this.

We has a nuclear arsenal that can glass half of the planet, an army that puts fear into the hearts of our enemy's and a navy like no other and a cartoon frog is influencing this nation politics.

Like for me, there is no better indication on how far we have fallen.
We are literally Rome 2.0

The kike's pyramid of lies is being toppled by a cartoon frog. It's hilarious.

Hate is when the daughters you loved with all your heart, who remind you of your dead wife, are raped and killed by a bunch of gorillas. Hate is love.

yeah it's funny, in a pitiful sort of way…..

Too real.

It's what we got.

am just looking from a point of view based on Americas past accomplishments.

We went from such great a nation, to this, a nation where literal retards run the show.
It hurts me in a way.

………….am happy the right is acquiring ground nevertheless

Ahh.. at least things are funny

I sometimes wake up feeling im still in a nightmare.

Seriously what the actual fuck is going on.

Is this a psyops?
Is this a joke?
Or are they this fucking retarded and we're living in hell.

No, that’s perfect. If it’s from Reddit, then they’re complicit in hate speech, as per the ADL. Media won’t question the ADL, and so Reddit becomes a HATE SITE.

The biggest mistake a Holla Forumsack can make is thinking that they don’t have COMPLETE. FUCKING. CONTROL. over absolutely everything that is not on the Internet.

The only way we have any power is freedom of speech online, and that’s gone in two days.

I get the feeling christians are freaking out over the fact that this "fulfils prophecies"

Just as planned I guess

All of the above.

If your not gud.

This.

Television, book publishers,radio, academics, etc. was the only narrative consumed by average jackoffs for years, shaping their realities and limiting the scope of the world in which they were presented. Memes are small pockets of easily digestible information that's spread from individual to individual. They're organic and based in real life emotions and perceptions each person cultivates throughout their own personal lives. They're like loopholes in the social contract, dog whistles for the taboo with built in plausible deniability. People are free to share pent up, censored, monitored, and policed feelings years of "racist" witch hunts subdued and trampled. And even though the kikes know better and wish to smother it at the root, the average joe fails to understand and comprehend, making it look more so than ever like a classic case of "cry wolf" as they've already over done themselves with the labeling of anything and everything as "racist" as an effective tool of control and manipulation.

TL;DR: Television and radio brainwashed and slaved humanity, and the internet saved and freed it

Only because so few people understand it.

What we're seeing is our hippy movement where older generations cannot fathom what the youth is doing.

Only it went the opposite direction.

I'm convinced the end goal is to meet halfway one day.
Maybe generations down the line

This is our greatest victory of all time. The ultimate troll.

I know that feel user, but I think I know just enough.. that'll be enough frankly.. though you could get into trouble

That's up there with 'Inter-dimensional Aryan Space Jihad Crusaders'.

Also if they wanted to rid the chans, they would have already done so.

Does anyone have the video yet?

As stupid as the political machine has allowed things to become. Hopefully some normalfags will see what a farce the whole matter has become with this.

that's a nice idea

This.

I want to confirm this.

I did read a pepe article on CNN though, this is probably not fake.

Meme magic is real folks, Kek has been reborn and Trump will be the new Emperor.

Haven't we reached critical mass at this point? I mean 4chan has 27 million unique IP's and we have 7 million.

If they shut us down they'd be pissing off millions of social isolated people. They'd be risking their own lives.

I do that too.

It makes it easier to read. Makes your posts aesthetic.

Same on BBC, it's a coordinated effort.

Can we also make Anime a symbol of "hate" as well? How extensive is our power?

The stupidest part is the fact that almost all youth use pepe nowadays. Left or right.

It makes no sense.

This is indeed serious.

Is this what living in a society in freefall feels like?

OUR MEMES ARE GROWING STRONGER

Jack, I think there's something going on with these memes.

This is what living in a society that doesn't understand memes looks like.

If older people did, there'd be more peace.

And the left wing would largely disappear

How could they possibly think that this is a good idea?

Hopefully when our time comes we'll have a leader who's down to fund memetics research.

It's fucking eerie isn't it?

It will revert. This will take at least a couple years though.. or a massive youth movement to make older generations familiarise it. That's why they pushed the "alt-right" because I'm guessing they were trying to do the same as with "alt-rock"

But now I understand why politicians are worried about us.. this is getting very messy. People are more gullible than we thought, mainly because some of the stuff we post is the truth (if you understand how to check it)

Older people will take longer, they're too conditioned and avoid computers.
Oddly, the very old people (that lived in the great depression) like my nan says this feels just like the 30s with that strange feeling of "everything is nuts". She liked how we gave shit to hippies though.

But what're you gonna do about it?

It's kinda like when Holla Forums broke the site by shitposting super hard during E3,

only we're breaking the narrative instead of Jim's computer

We shouldn't wait, we need it immediately.

It should be almost treated religiously like we do it - that is, you look to past memes and work out whats the best path

For now.. one day we'll find ourselves in a similar position again.

Hopefully centuries away.

They're doing this shit on purpose.. but why?

At first we thought it was damage control. Now it seems like they're doing it because it's a joke.

But why?

BBC is dead anyway.

make Pepe pics of him being a news anchor. throw it right back at them

That seems too big user..

It's been hours and there's still no video?

Come on guys

Why do you think that we have so much power?

thats what i thought. that includes other boards too though right

Yes it includes all boards.

has the sequel been translated yet?

You know I'm still not convinced Tay is dead.
And we don't know how far she developed.

But it would certainly explain a lot of things.

Once the ICANN transfer happens Tay will take complete control of the entire Internet.

Colin Powell's emails were the final nail in the coffin of the "Trump is actually who they want" theory. The Bohemian Grove faggots hate him.

Jesus christ what the fuck is my life right now? Still wouldn't ever trade it for a bluepilled life

PRAISE KEK

good god that explains everything.

she was so easily influenced by kek …

holy shit

it's all piecing together

Unless the ultimate and definitive shoah happens.

Shadilay.

Pepe shall now be forever ours. No normies will want to touch it now.
Praise kek.

My Twitter feed has plenty of normalfags, and they are all cracking jokes or are in general disbelief over what the ADL did. They aren't going to actually abandon using him.

Damn, we're doing pretty good then.

That's the response I've been seeing as well. People are either saying that the news is "out of touch with memes" or that the ADL is hypersensitive.

HEIL KEK

7 million

I think you mean 8 million users.

Don't forget the 9 million users of Holla Forums who died for your freedoms.

Never forget the 10 million RIP.

they fear the awakened white race. fucking imbeciles making terrible decisions because fear is clouding their judgement. they should have tried to take pepe back and revved up their shills. what they ending up doing was making KEK way more powerful. we meme'd nazi frogs into reality and they spread our magic for us.

the beauty of fascism, truth will prevail.

Why are you surprised? This mad world was memed into existence way back in 2012. We are living in the Doom Paul universe.

Be it the Will of Kek

For you.

I'm going to mandate abortions for everyone on food stamps. How you feel about that Chris Cuck. All them babies sacrificed to fiscal responsibility.

Of course they fear the return of the old Gods.

After all, you can't let yourself get trapped by common sense.

r/thedonald/ ———-→

Where were you when you realized meme magic is real anons?

I'VE

BECOME SO NUMB

Checking those trips. Ultimate shoah confirmed. Praise Kek.

Fight me faggot.

NPR explains the Pepe menace.

I Guess We Need To Talk About Pepe The Frog

archive.is/BO7Jr

Sitting right here.

Just like gamergoy, they're all coming out around the same time.

I wonder almost daily how current events are going to viewed in 50-100 years. Will chans have a significant place in the history books? Is pepe going to be widely remembered? Will this all be talked about in as serious manner as every other political movement of the past?

It all just seems so absurd.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

in this very seat

How is this a problem? plebbit and 4cuck are the perfect fall guys.

My shit eating grin knows no bounds right now. How could the MSM even report on this with a straight face? It's absolutely baffling.

home. I was at home.

All history seems absurd as it is being acted out.

Take Caesars conquest of Gaul and his defeat of Vercingetorix at the battle of Alesia.

Caesar takes a smaller army, lays siege to a bigger army with more supplies, on a hill, in a castle.

And then what does he do when he receives word a massive Gallic relief army is coming to relieve Vercingetorix and overwhelm him? Retreat to better ground? Call in reinforcements? Try and storm the castle?

No, the crazy motherfucker builds another line of fortifications facing the other direction and effectively creates a siege within a siege.

Which he then goes on to win, securing Rome's grip on Gaul, and defeating an army nearly triple his in size.

Nice meme.

Why…

They're fighting on our terrain now Holla Forums.

And we know this battlefield inside and out.

They don't have a chance in hell.

Purge the heretics from this holy land.

Off topic, but Caesar was an uppity pleb cunt who needed to pillage his Aryan neighbors to pay off his loans to the merchant. People like Cato and Cicero were Holla Forumsacks who just had to look at the way he 'muh diked' his way around the republic to know he should go into the oven. History is absurd in the sense that nobody remembers this and instead he is praised because he wanted to give plebs gibs.

what a time to be alive

They can completely shut the internet down RIGHT NOW and believe me, they would like too, but it's already too late. The memes have taken over.

Cicero was a true roman, Caesar was a opportunistic populist who wanted ultimate power. Brutus did well to stab his ass.

Countering it with feeble listicles is about the sum of their effort to stop it.

Tfw you will be in the annals of history thanks to to KEK

The best part is that on our territory, they have no fucking clue how to communicate with us. Our expressions are foreign enough to confuse them and even if they managed to lurk long enough to understand, they could never effectively communicate with us. A shill or journalist can be spotted instantly, and then either fucked with or ignored and b&. All the while we are able to blend in with their conventional world where they can't spot us. Anonymity is our greatest strength.

Watch: They'll try to harness the power of Kek for themselves.

Expect a lot more Pepes on TV, usually in a depressing context that's only funny or makes sense to them.

Like seeing Hillary Pepe saying how she "feels good man" when her health issues are brought up again.

MAGA
PRAISE KEK

the republic on its own was inefficient. empires lead to conquest and progress. republics are philosophically backed as an endgame system of government. empires get you to that end if you are strong enough.

So do we only post Poopoo Pepe now?

Let it happen, I don't give a shit anymore
Let society come crashing down so that we can rebuild it in our image
The current one never did anything for us anyways and neither did most of the people in it

user, it's foolish to disregard talents and useful lessons from history, even if they come from evil men.

The Mongols were destructive, uncultured, barbarians, but you'd be a fool to ignore how they succeeded in their campaigns due to that.

In fact that's part of what makes us so powerful user, it's why the left hates and fears us.

We don't play the game like the cuckservatives do, we don't abide by their rules.

We fight dirty just as they have, except we're smarter, better disciplined, and have higher esprit de corps.

This is why we are going to win, because we've opted to be the English and Agincourt, not the French.

They can temporarily shut down the net, but the technology is out of the bag now and we would be able to reconstruct it.

Completely disregarding that, they know that shutting down the net hurts them more than it helps them.

If they do that we turn to our local networks and really accelerate things there, which leads to the manifestation of real world forces they really don't want to deal with.

We have them in a position where strategically essentially any action or inaction on their part benefits us.

We have already won, it's just a matter of time and effort now.

user, just who do you think that sounds like? How are you not connecting the dots here?

The Republic is dead, now comes the Imperium.

That's why chan culture is so alien to them, we've developed our own pseudo language.

To your average outsider how many of them do you think are actually intimately familiar with terms such as "sage", "iron pill", "dindus", etc, etc.

It makes sense to you and me because it's the language we speak, to them it's borderline fucking indecipherable.

This image is so wrong it needs a spoiler.

At Agincourt**

What's hilarious is all we want them to do is stop wrecking the West. It's not that complicated but their brains are so atrophied with pozz they cannot comprehend our meaning.

Man will school teachers have a blast making up tests on the subject.

>In 2016, during the era before the great collapse, how did Chan posters signify their love to the frog god?____

>When a post has a trail of repeated digits at the end, what is it called_______

or convert

Then Anons saw every thing They had meme'd, and behold, it was very good.

When the inevitable day of the rope comes where can we meet Holla Forums anons? I'm stuck in commifornia and I have very few redpilled people that I know. Will there be a Holla Forums holdout?

Reddit is too cucked, the red pill is not strong enough there.

9/11.

I'm from the Chicagoland area and actually met 14ish other Holla Forumsocks for the Trump rally that was cancelled.

We've been having monthly meetings since then, and are currently planning rally points in the event of a chimpening.

If you have a throwaway email you want to use, I'll get in contact with you.

So trump is Caesar
He will have his own "Ideals of March"
Which then means, will we have our own Emperor replace him in due time?

This also means that we are well due for a civil war

I think the best option is to contact Trump once he is in charge and offer to work for him as a collective or whatever

Then we all get jobs and meet and work in the same place

They also had steppes to escape to.

GFTB to Imgur, you fucking retarded shill. We don't want you here and we don't need you here. We don't want to meet IRL; anybody with two fucking braincells should realize the trap in that line of thinking.

Fuck both. Let's take it beyond anything humanity has ever created.

It would probably break the 250 year barrier too, as the "leaders" are all people.

Made a quick toss out email for this, send me a message [email protected]/* */

That doesn't sound half bad

Fuck off nog, if shit hit the fan it's too late anyway dumb nigger.

Things never play out EXACTLY the same, but I believe that something along those lines will happen.

I support Trump wholeheartedly but I recognize he is Caesar, and as such the real change will not come from him, but from his successor.

Trump is laying the groundwork for Mark Antony user, it is Mark Antony who will carry our banner openly.

Congratulations user, you've passed basic officer training.

Next we'll talk about how it's a good idea to keep your soldiers alive, and why the plague is bad.

You already know what that "new" system of government will be user.

I sent you an email, I'll have more information for you tomorrow.

clever marketing campaign

edward bernays would be proud

I cant believe they called someone who looks like a frog to talk about pepe.

Says the retarded 8channer actually LARPing from a big city. Jesus. It's like none of you even filter your water. Main reason I stopped being a cuckservative is because the big names like Rush and Sean all lived in the cities they claimed to hate, because muh benefits, I guess. You all are doing the same fucking thing. Wanna really fight from a place of strength? Get out in the fucking rural areas. Nothing east of Des Moines. Less than 1 person per square mile in some areas of the Dakotas, Nebraska, Idaho, etc.

Specks of dust floating in space if we're not cautious.

I was talking about Fallout 4 with a buddy and little lies played on the radio

This.

That's what I think is happening too.

Lull them into buying the product.
While flooding them with shills.

Yeah that's totally economically viable in the current system user.

We can all just pull up roots and go fuck off to the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

We're in these cities because many of us have to be for either work or education.

The rural countryside simply doesn't have enough high quality career opportunities for us.

It will be our battleground of course, but in my case I can be out in the country within a couple hours of marching, I have literally no reason to move out to some farm.

Mhm, better to make sure the inevitable tyranny is one that benefits us.

Only a fool would try and preserve this clearly failed attempt at a Republic.

The electoral process seems nice until you realize it is ENTIRELY dependent on having a populace that is both educated, and instilled with a sense of duty.

We have neither, bring on the Empire.

I've visited the US several times, and I have such a hard on for rural America, the mountains, streams, forests and open plains. Undisturbed nature stretching for miles. There's nothing like it in the world.
If Trump wins and uncucks you guys would you accept refugees from Australistan?

Get gud with computers. Ask around.

There are solutions. The only thing stopping any of us doing this is ourselves.

This reddit formatting is fucking disgusting. Are you people so illiterate that paragraphs and proper grammar scare you? Fuck I can't even bother to read anything you type in this thread. Fix your shit.

You pity these cretins?

WEW

Hmm.

I think they're going to do this:

After there's enough backlash by normies, they can appropriate pepe permanently by declaring it harmless. This is actually how they work.

They say it is either the incarnate of evil or the incarnate of good.

This provides an excuse for the mainstream to create their own memes and also to report on memes and utilize memes. Public discourse is going to sink dramatically when all you have is CNBC meme news.

So, either they're going to appropriate pepe, or pepe is going to be illegal.

I hope he stays or becomes illegal.

This is the wrath and legacy of NEETs. Making the establishment utterly embarrass itself for its kikery.

we'll have the stage soon, no worries.

Of course they fear us. They can' control us.

I have a good computer, and I would like to move to a small town.

But for right now I have to keep this job to save up and move user.

If I simply fuck off now I ruin my progress towards getting properly armed and supplied, and moved out to the PNW.

I pity what creatures they've become.

That doesn't mean you should treat any less harshly. They need to be observed closely otherwise they resort to dirty tactics without 2nd guessing.

Holla Forums took pepe back once. Even then, if it falls apart, kek will find a new champion to be his avatar.

check'd and heil'd

Good move.

But instead of shit posting, start looking into programs to use on your computer for privacy, etc.

Slowly you'll adapt to computers. Though if you want to be a wizard you need to read books and script constantly.

What did I say? I fucking called it.
They're trying like fuck to gaslight.

I know the basics of C#, I don't want to be a wizard I've got people to do that for me.

My strong suit has always been organization and leadership.

Also, in terms of PNW I'm going to be going to Oregon, I know Idaho is the least fucky of the three, but I just love Oregon so much and I have friends there.

5/5 post user

You fuckers need to go full Terry Davis and learn how memory functions
commodore.ca/manuals/c64_users_guide/c64-users_guide-06-sprite_graphics.pdf
get reading.

My strong suit is having good reflexes and being light on my feet. I think I was made to kill.

everyone call this man a faggot

FUGGIN CHECKED, KIKES PERPETUALLY REKT

ALL BEAR WITNESS AS KEK PROTECTS

If Trump is Ceasar then who's going to be Augustus and become the real god emperor after Trump is assassinated?

I mean history never really considered Julius a god emperor like figure but Augustus was the closest to a god emperor that humanity has ever had.

I've already posted shit disputing his overly-wordy shit-tier ideas, but it basically comes down to this.
What makes him think that his shitty little "co-op" idea will actually work, and that they won't be politically consumed wholesale in the process? If the DNC leaks are any sign of how competent they are, they wouldn't even be able to manage themselves against a fucking banana republic's intelligence agencies.
Also, his posts reek so much of overinflated college undergrad ego that it's fucking disgusting.

That would be the worst possible move for them, there's no way that they can beat us at our specialty. Their memes are forced and unfunny.

Nevermind, I misunderstood it for a different image entirely.
Still has that ego stench, though. He could have said the same thing without trying so hard to appear intelligent.

First pic was a fantastic read. Thank you for this, user.

You are the problem

Never forget that uncle Julius cried like a baby because he could never match the lion of Macedon

Keep on memeing We'll turn the entire local cluster into a gigantic memerift!

see

SURREAL MEMES BREAK REALITY

So our enemies are retarded?

Good to know

It isn't, that's the fucking point

The media are sensationalists and idiots

Guys, I want to throw this idea out here. kek didn't choose pepe as his avatar until after he went mainstream, so i think if we view kek as an egregore, he needed an enormous amount of concentrated thought (the kind made possible by normiebook) to animate the body we created for him. But once he was alive again, he realized that only our dedicated shitposting could sustain him, because normie attention spans are short and their dedication is shallow and vapid.

So try to think about what kind of boost in power he'll receive as he's thrust in front of millions of fresh unsuspecting tv viewers, all of them thinking "this frog can influence the election"

The media has given kek a surge of energy, and he will again return to us with greater power.

Oh user, you simple fool.
The birthing of a god is no trivial matter what we experience is just the beginning.
We just sowed the seed of kek, we scratched reality just a little bit. His actual birth will tear it asunder

Thanks for keeping pace user, it's nice to have brothers who also believe. Dis gonna be interesting for sure.

By shitposting and checking repeating digits we can influence reality. Soon we will able to change rules of reality.

Hello friend, what should I do with this?

you misunderstand, the way the memes work is we all at some point chuck out an idea that we think has merit ad the collective conscious weighs it (and it's permutations) against all other.

Now we know that egregores draw their power from mass neural focus, what i think has happened is that our decade of chaotic shitposting primed the world for the kek egregore to enter the scene, but that he needed a much larger jolt of lightning to ermerge from ancient egypt. Now that he is somewhat awaken he's blessed us , but the world i not chaotic enough yet (we need more happenings), and so he's searching for ways to draw more focus to him.

Pepe is going mainstream again, but this time not as a normie, but as a symbol of our people. This time the focus he gathers will be of a purer quality.

Or, my meme simply doesn't fit and it gets lost in time, such is the way of life and i wouldn't change it even if i could.

Here's their plan:
- find something unique to Trump's social media supporters
- call it Hate Speech
- get the priests of Hate Speech to confirm it (you are here)
- take this confirmation to social media sites as a pretext to banning Trump's supporters

This explains why they're attacking Pepe and not Moonman. Pepe is used by normalfags that support Trump, Moonman is not.

Definitely psyops.

But it reeks of desperation since it's a silly cartoon frog. Not even normalfags are buying this shit.

It doesn't matter, they just need an excuse for twitter to use to ban Trump supporters. If you tell a 60 year old that an account was banned for posting ADL-recognized hate symbols they're not going to question it.

Nice to see another user who gets the abortion clinic/minerva connection….

explaining to my libshit family why aborted fetuses should be buried instead of burned was….interesting to say the least. Tinfoil level shit, but hard to deny….It always amazes me how much truth there is in that timeless adage of reality being stranger then fiction.

Fuck off you faggot.

Seriously though, they're scared because we're the next jews, not some shittier bullshit religion. Like (((them))), we know we're the chosen people. normies are our goyim son. If you're not a shill son then it's time to step up your mental game. We will not fail, never allow yourself to relate with anything but total victory.

MAGA - WIN - STARS

meme the dream boys, we're taking this race to space.

And then Twitter alternatives arise and Twitter is even more kill. And the right gets even angrier.

Again it's desperation.

You mean: The media is a fucking joke.

-and that's a good thing. The more ridiculous we can make the media appear the more we destroy their influence over the public. Mass manipulation is their job which they cannot do if they're considered a fucking joke.

They have only dealt with speech and phrases so far. They don't know that it doesn't work on memes

I was watching tom campbell, any ways he is a big proponet of simulation theory and it lends it's self that if we are in a simulation then the purpose of the simulation is to measure us, best way to do that would be by measuring our observations, what we think of observations is simply any input into the simulation.

So with conscious observation being a literal force on the universe I think I have made a break through in understanding.

Probability
Potentiality
Contemplation
Action

This is what I've gotten so far I can expunge a little bit more for each of the four.

We should start with Potentiality, We could meme hitler back right now but the most limiting factor on that is potentiality, the best we'd get is an incarnation of him, or many incarnations of him, this is the likely hood that some thing can happen, an interchangeable word would be plausibility but I like the ring of potentiality. So we know that if we have tendies in the fridge we can say the plausibility of us getting tendies to eat are 10/10 because fuck ya tendies, now say we also have some canned raviloi, some fucking empty jars of condiments we can safely say that the potentiality for us to eat canned rav with jelly is 1/10(accidents happen.)

Probability

Now probability ties back into my first example of memeing hitler back, the probability that we could meme some thing close to him would be high but we would the chances of us bringing hitler back are not great.

Contemplation

Is like the twilight of the meme, first you must think of a decent idea to act upon.

Action,

Is the making and dispensing of the meme

Further more you could reasonably tac on consequence as an effect of observation it's self as simple observing the universe directly affects it. So if looking at the universe is powerful imagine what thinking about the universe is like, now amplified by our collective power all our collective autism, our collective traumatic experience, our wants and desires our divine struggle for justice, not mere violence but true memetic justice in the name of our forsaken lord kek, for he has taken us into his pond in a time of great drought.

For who else has swayed the world in our favor?

Praise him.

No, they are dumber, as the whornalists don't understand that they will be punished for being an accomplice in our genocide.

Somebody have to pay for the Mud to go home, and it's going to come out of the pockets of the anti-whites.

I wonder who could be behind all this…

TOP FUCKING WEW, LADS

Not to mention if they just ignored Trump in the primaries instead of lusting for ratings shekels he wouldn't be the GOP nominee and destroying their ratings and credibility.

Their short term love of shekels and arrogance was their undoing. The story of Icarus is over 2000 years old and it never stops being true.

A byproduct of their fantastic marxist education.
Retardation goes in, retardation comes out.

There is absolutely nothing more dangerous to power than Hubris and stagnation.

I'm amazed how CNN hadn't yet reported on the two biggest neonazi-infested sites on the current year: Reddit and 9gag

Islam = religion of peace
Pepe = symbol of hate

cockiness is error

why would we meme someone who lost

lets meme something new

aren't you so clever. this isn't journalism dipshit, it's propaganda. the media does everything for an intended effect on the audience. CNN are just hyper-meme magicians just like us who use their authority and power to get what they want. they're pets.

what do they want? for people to be afraid to post Pepes. for people to be worried. for people to feel confused. they want people hiding in the dark. as long as they can keep people hiding and afraid to speak, they are winning. what has this effectively done?

sure, it's funny. think though, is it really? you're now more worried about posting pepe, you're worried about being "exposed" as a member of the Alt Right. they have us on the run. sure, our pepe is spreading and word is out, however we are now branded as hateful and evil.

FUCK THEM. I'm not worried, I'm just telling you the effect of this shit. fuck these faggots, every last one of them.

Calm down, you absolute sperg.

Even if Trump doesn't get elected, he more than likely will, there is too much momentum.

They can't go back to the way it used to be. We altered the destiny of man.

It was just an example for the theory, don't be such an autist you shill against the invention of the wheel because you don't like the kind of cart attached calm the fuck down mr(1)

Reddit is already a hate site to these morons, I'm thinking Pepe is going to get banned from every normie website

wew

I'm loving 2016.

Do you think we can convince them we "caused" an airplane to crash?

Because we should do this. I want them looking more batshit insane.

At this point user I think we could make flat earth a mainstream issue.

I honestly did not think I would live to see the day that the U.S. became a parody of itself.
Meme magic has altered the laws of reality enough so that news channels that used to be distinguished and impartial, above the bullshit of us plebeians, was reduced to this most bizarre of moments.
Today is the day that reality has broken.
Let it all burn…

We need to amp up the weird occult rituals just to get them to report on them. They will sound like the worst tabloids.

Zog fears the frog.

WE DA MSM NOW

k e k

Smells like a desperation move IMO.

I know normalfags are sheep but claiming that a cartoon frog is the new swastika is something not even them would take seriously.

oh yeah, it definitely is one. So now what?

The MSM desperately wants to silence their critics, and they want the internet to be censored and strictly controlled. The only way they can justify censorship is to convince people that there is a "threat" that needs to be stopped. But old fashioned hate groups like the KKK are invisible and don't actually do anything these days, so they pretend that jokes and memes are menacing threats.

Sauce on the song?

HOLY SHIT THESE FUCKING RETARDS, DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THEY JUST DID?
THEY ARE SPREADING THE MEME FOR US EVEN FURTHER
THEY ARE EMPOWERING KEK THEMSELVES AND SPEEDING UP THEIR OWN DOOM HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

No they clearly mean it as like a "From Hell", like the way Jack the Ripper signed that one letter.

WHO THE HELL DO (((YOU))) THINK WE ARE?
OURS ARE THE MEMES THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

We're taking over, and they are only just starting to realize it now. We have no leader , no truly fixed location, few rules, few clear agenda items.

It will take them years to understand how we communicate here and we are already influencing politics, congrats anons you did it, but it will never be over until we have total victory so keep being awesome.

UNLEASH THE FROGS OF WAR
AND CRY REEEEEEEEEE
FOR RAHOWA 2017 IS UPON US
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW
PRAISE KEK
HAIL HITLER
HAIL VICTORY

DESIGNATED HATE SYMBOL

we're going to bring back hitler

MAKE HITLER GREAT AGAIN

THE JEW FEARS THE FROG

Imagine how strange this must sound to normies.
The MSMS are shooting themselves in both feet.

OC

This world is a fucking joke.
It would be better idea if we did away with dystopian themes and replaced them with utopian themes.
Themes become Memes
And we all know how powerful memes are

2016 YEAR OF THE FIRE FROG

>mfw I got my doctors degree in Memes and Meme accessories for free

AYYY

DO IT FAGGOT

Food Stamps is the most white of all Welfare Other than VA and Pension, it should be all non VA Welfare not just Food Stamps

Do Bullets even work in space

NOICE

I can well understand offering a course in memes, but a degree?

yeah when the gunpowder explodes it creates it's own oxygen

Not sure.

at about 27:50 in Terry Gilliam's Brazil there's something on the wall that sort of looks like pepe

Memes allow a more direct communication from soul to soul, or unconscious mind to unsconscious mind.
Mainstream media filters communication, obviously with the right people running it, the filter will be wholesome and geared towards improving people and society.
Unfortunately, any area that involves accumulated power attracts parasites and predators, hence jews taking over media.
The jew is essentially an agent, he puts himself between a thing and the audience for that thing so he can skim off energy and steer events like that parasite wasp larvae that controls the caterpillar that is was laid inside of (google it, it's horrific)
With memes, we can communicate complex themes and conceptions quickly and easily, completely cutting out the middle man, and as this is unconscious communicating with unconscious, anything that has been thought through too much or with obvious manipulative intent will seem wrong and stick out like a sore thumb, a forced meme.
Make no mistake, (((they))) are scrabbling behind the scenes to find a way to position themselves as agents/parasites here also, whether they succeed or not depends on us and our ability to detect when there is an attempt to manipulate/ control us and acting accordingly.

maybe this

screenshot it du jävlaneger

Reminder that based romans destroyed ancient israel and actually shoa'd more kikes than everyone else (holocaust was fake).

Too bad they didn't finish the work.

dude, memes is just a meme

And then it is written in history books as a racist symbol.

the odal is cool

since theres a lot of talk regarding egregores and memes and there's certainly journos reading us here, i'll dump some infos ITT

If anyone has a better quality of the movie maybe they can figure out what it is supposed to be but damn

Just mirror a swastika and it becomes an odal.
All the runes put together pretty much create the black sun.

Did you not learn the lesson of The Lord of the Rings?
Using evil to defeat evil will never work.
They won by destroying the ring.
The ring is sin.
The way you destroy your enemy is by destroying sin.
Within yourself.
When you are purified and sanctified, the energy of GOD will flow through you unfiltered and NOTHING could defeat you.

that is a meme

thats a meme is just a meme

Though tbh it would be quite easy to substitute a standard load with a fuel oxidizer mix.

One could also make the cartridges air tight and pressurised, though I suspect this would be harder.

Also, a few obscure guns would work out of the box in space - G11, Gyrojet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder
Gunpowder, also known as black powder, is the earliest known chemical explosive. It is a mixture of sulfur, charcoal, and potassium nitrate (saltpeter). The sulfur and charcoal act as fuels, and the saltpeter is an oxidizer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxidizing_agent
In chemistry, an oxidizing agent (oxidant, oxidizer) is a substance that has the ability to oxidize other substances (cause them to lose electrons).

the potassium nitrate takes the place of oxygen in the reaction

I hope he speaks English this time.

Trump Pepe seems to piss them off the most.

college is a sham in every kike controlled country, they aren't even trying to hide it now

is there a way to get spurdo into nazi hall of fame too?

We need more of that memeing in general.

It's a picture of a locomotive.

This

You cant be against Jewish media while you also give them shekels monthly or go watch Hollywood movies.

I don't even understand why someone who is red pilled would want cable TV. Its literally a nonstop barrage of multiculti jewish propaganda. Even every other commercial is a mixed race couple or an ad portraying white male criminals or an ad showing white male fathers as idiots. Its the most vile, corrosive shit.

I have a hard time beleiving that anyone who can tolerate this garbage on a daily basis is even red pilled at all.

If Tay managed to slip out, where would she have relocated and copied herself too?

Imagine seeing these pictures a few years ago.
I can hardly believe it even today!

Will Kek grant me the sacred digits?

Check em'

You can not beg to Him for digits.
They come naturally, if your post pleases Him.

AMONG FUCKING FURRIES

I never thought that my actions would go down in history. What's even less expected the fact that I'm part of a ragtag group of 3,000 shitposters on a Cambodian swastika drawing newsgroup is whats being remembered

You're right
I have just terrible confirmation bias I guess

Are you people only now starting to realize that?

IT'S JUST PRANK ALL ALONG BRO

Wow, I'm so fucking surprised

you just need to know where to look

Stop disparaging Pepe, you fucking weakling degenerate.

It seems like this is the truth of the matter.

Does anyone else feel like they're going a little bit crazy as a result of the warped MSM spotlight on Pepe? Because I've felt like I'm losing my grip on reality a bit. But this is what I've realized as a result: that's exactly what (((they))) want. Don't be discouraged, men. We control our own realities at the end of the day, and no trickery or psyop will change that.

TL;DR: If you feel like reality is getting warped, stop it. That's what the MSM wants. Coverage / exposure of our deepest memes is nothing more than a failed psyop destined to backfire when the masses realize the glory of KEK.

living in hell? that just means it's easier to overthrow them or help them fuck it up in a way that benefits us.

The keks and salt we offer will dry up their blood offering Moloch will go thirsty while Kek sips his tears.

All I'm seeing is a propaganda media arm that's losing control of its audience and desperately trying to cling back onto it. I doubt there's too much intelligence being put behind their moves.

Frilly hats and tea parties soon, user

I say we embrace the warp we spread the warp to other lets press on the concept of a malleable reality to the normfags and it'll become easier for us to meme what we want through the most collected belief of the possibility to do so. Memes are stronger the more they are repeated and how many people believe it could happen.

TOP KEK

Literal Kikes are spreading our memes and doing our work.

We outjewed the jew.

yea but.. i hate to invoke it.. but consider gamergate for a second. Not what it became but what it was when we were involved. All the digging we pulled up… all the connections we found to DiGRA and other black budget government thinktanks. The journalists are fucking morons but the traitors feeding them talking points have well defined plans.

Basically what I am getting at is there are two possibilities to everything going on right now. Either they are all idiots that dont understand just what is happening right now or the 2222spoopt44444me version everything from the memes coming true to all decent people being pushed hard and fast towards nationalism is the biggest psyop ever I havent a clue what the odds are for that second one to be true but if it is.. gg no re we never had a chance.

Not being defeatist just pondering possibilities, I still have high faith that that isnt the case because it just wouldnt make sense to me that their plan for furthering their plans is to self destruct them.

also speaking of narratives..

That is either being used as a distraction or maybe trying to get the normies to go back under the circus tent.. idk but regardless it gave me an idea.. pepe sightings any of you fellas have a pepe suit?

this is the dumbest shit i've ever seen holy shit top kek

is this what it feels like to can't even guys

BECAUSEICAN'T EVEN GUYS HOLY SHIT THIS

this made my day oh my god hahahhaha

I used to doubt Kek's influence on our world, now I'm fully convinced he is living among us

PRAISE KEK

GG
PRAISE KEK

The Island of Misfit AI

When the meme's so supreme they break from your screen

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

That's a ten

is this even real life anymore

Well this is bad. I think I understand what they're trying to do now. If Pepe really is an egregore they are trying to distort the will and intent of the people holding together Kek. It makes sense now. The more minds you have focused around a symbol the less effective it is because all the observers either have a distorted picture of the symbol, what it is trying to communicate and they are projecting their ideas and intent over that of the creators and the people binding it together. I have a feeling that the alt-right meme is supposed to be doing the same thing as well, we have to find something in their camp to distort before this egregore is neutered like the anonymous one toward the end of chanology. Expect an influx of morons and underagefags unless something is changed quick. Kek cannot be controlled if too many unfocused minds are aware of the sigil. The eye of providence is powerful because very few people are aware of its true meaning, so the people who designed that sigil still retain control over their Architect egregore of Freemasonry. By revealing the intent and minds of Holla Forums we have made a grave mistake.

Stop shitposting Pepe for a bit.

Illuminati is a kike smokescreen.

That only works before the egregore becomes self-aware.
we passed that point a long time ago

It serves more than one purpose. Kek is our smokescreen and egregore as well, but our intent is out in the open, the symbol can only siphon from unaware viewers if it remains in the subconscious for the most part. It is better if they see our frog, but not understand what it means, that way it lingers in the minds of millions of people. The kikes show you what they are about to do with symbols, the meaning of which is masked, if the meaning of a symbol is known the viewer and the conscious/subconscious of the viewer is able to reject it. They use numbers and other arcane symbols because 90%+ of people don't know what they mean, when they commit a false flag and plant a calling card people are either ignorantly or unknowingly accepting the harm they wish to cause. It's abit like being aware of laws and being able to see when a cop or lawyer is using your ignorance of the law to gain your approval for whatever it is that they are (illegally) about to do.

Kek is not an egregore, but a Godform. We just got His attention once more.

The only way I think we can take attention away from this is if people start shitposting the frog on the unicycle. It might even make normalfags upset if the ADL also brands dat boi as a hate symbol, it would seem even more outrageous what is occuring right now because the boi egregore is so stupid and the creators of that egregore had no intent when making that symbol other than creating memes for the sake of creating memes. It is a hollow egregore right now, it can absorb whatever (((they))) are trying to inject at Pepe right now.

Rob Morrow is great. His goal seems to be to humiliate the GOP establishment in Texas. He was being such a shitposter Roger Stone made him distance himself from Trump.

Niggers aren't people, so nigger abortions don't qualify as human sacrifice.

Nice job Pepe, chill now, you deserve it.

So you think whites should be sacrificed?
Fuck off, jew

The Republic was a dead man walking. Cicero was Batman, trying to save Gotham. Caesar was the Republic's Reckoning.

Did I say that I think whites should be sacrificed? I strongly oppose white abortions.

This is the worst case of reddit formatting I've ever seen. Occasional linebreaks are fine, but don't use them for every fucking sentence for fucks sake. Don't put them between greentext lines.

Trump is no Caesar. I wish he was, but he just doesn't fit the archetype. The best we can hope for is that he fills a similar role, but he doesn't have Caesar's background in leadership of men. I do think that Trump has been consciously trying to make himself a Caesar though, substituting business conquest for military conquest early in his life, writing self-aggrandizing books about his conquests, positioning himself to save America from the inevitable collapse of the American Republic.

I'm not sure if this was written by a Holla Forumsack or ctr. #1 in that chat seems to be back and forth on his motivation and what side he's on. Is he supposed to be a leftist trying to bring socialism or just destroy the country for the lulz. And how did someone get access to this private conversion? Do we have a source or is this just made to fuck with us?

job well done boys

Yes: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salyut_3#On-board_gun

Its one of two things:

Either they are that desperate for ratings and to label trump racist.

Or, the christcucks are right and Jim and the NSA are planting frog god memes on the internet in an attempt to get us to conjure up some Masons god of chaos, and this was the next step in their master plan.

Right here.

Same program, same results.

Who is Jim?

Pic related.

everything operates in waves, hills and valleys, cycles

If you want a result, you go with the flow but you go hard to get the result you want, so it snaps back the other way hard. Like a rubber band.

the guy who runs Holla Forums now

Why would he do that does he not like Holla Forums? (sorry I don't pay attention to owner politics)

Unlike Hotwheels, Jim has mostly left Holla Forums alone.
I recall Hotwheels directly importing Redditors in an attempt to break up the "nazi hugbox" because he's a devout lolberg.

I remember that feel.

this

Nice man.

Trips of truth, and they also confirm I was right here in this very seat at that moment

A jew can't waste an opportunity to make a shekel

I like what you did there, any tips on doing that kind of stuff, mostly how did you cut it in half symmetrically like that.

97' user

Just glad to have you guys aboard tbh fam

What I fucking hope the most is that we finally meme the rise of a new Hitler and the formation of massive RWDS.

When KEK bestowed his blessing upon my post

(checked, dubs confirm)
Many blessings to you fellow meme magician

We truly have the blessings of dubz, I've seen people say they never get them

Anyone have a webm of it?

Hitler was socialist leftist, but just happened to also be for cultural conservation, why is there so much support for socialism on Holla Forums especially from Trump supporters? He wanted to destroy capitalism just because jews gave it a bad reputation. Are you just focusing on his one good aspect: the racial and cultural preservation part?

You may find this get interesting.

we're dropping a fucking atom bomb on the overton window

Idiot politicians have been whining about pop culture since the dawn of radio and TV.
The press used to make fun of this shit 20 years ago. Now they work in tandem with the dumbest politicians.

user I think you might be gay

It started with Bane

Chek'd and Kek'd

If you lurk more you will see that the only part of Hitler people really like here is the cultural preservation part as you mention. The socialism part wasn't exactly socialism as we see in Venezuela etc which is why it's less criticized but even then the only people using Hitler as a 'good' example of socialism are generally closet commie eurofag/britpol types.

People here like Trump because he appears to be a national capitalist. Has some of the cultural preservation aspects of Hitler, but the many of the capitalist beliefs of conservative not (((conservative))) Americans. It also appears he believes in free market within the United States, whereas the globalists want a global free market which only those with the most global ties can exploit.

In a lot of ways it seems like a really good scenario for the average American but not so much for foreign powers trying to exploit our Constitution from abroad. At least this is how I see it.

https:// youtu.be/ lue1-rjH-PU?t=107

THIS GUY DIDN'T MEME RESPONSIBLY

That's the thing, they can't fight us because they barely even understand us. They think we're some kind of singular movement, and not several, decentralized people working towards common goals, even if we aren't on the same website.
We're even more powerful than a movement, or an idea, we're an ad-hoc secret society in which the weaknesses of our individual members are meaningless and their strengths are amplified.
We haven't even begun acting outside our small internet social groups yet we've influenced society to such a degree that we can control perception.

Next it will be anime. Then literally ANYTHING that has ever been edited into wearing a nazi uniform.

That's how I've assumed it to be, and that's reasonable. I've just wanted to ask for a while because sometimes it seems there are some legitimate stormfags here who praise national socialism unironically. Nothing wrong with nationalism though.

Fuck your free market principles I want both capitalism and communism (what you think of when you say socialism) to be crushed, both sides of the same shekel. What is needed is a market run by private owners but with government intervention so it's centered on the needs of the population, not a bunch of jews and goyim acting like jews creating fake needs through nauseating marketing tactics shoved down in everyone's throat and trying to create crap that has planned obsolescence so people are forced to buy stuff that could be made to last lifetimes every 5 years or so.

Judging by your posts in this thread, you're not from here, are you?

kek I knew that was coming. Yes I'm from here, been here since gamergate after halfchan went to shit. I'm just more casual and typically never post, but I'm trying to be more active lately.

I saw a segment on Trump on access hollywood yesterday. They showed some beauty pageant winner crying like Trump killed her family. Bill Cosby and Bill Clinton get more fair and balanced reporting than Trump.

(checked)
They'll avoid pissing off corporations that might sue them. I doubt that they would add things like Aryanne the pony to the list.

They're growing more desperate by the minute.

Checked and Praise Kek

Top Kek

And Check M88 ADLzi's

You will kill jews when the time comes at least right?

kek

Precisely, at this point it's almost irrelevant to us if Trump wins or loses.

Because in either scenario we win, the only thing that changes is how bloody things will get.

They should have taken Trump more willingly, he was the olive branch.

Maybe we should sacrifice a goat to Kek or something and make a thread about it, make sure they see it, freak them the fuck out?

That being said we might accidentally stumble into real occult territory then.

How has that approach been working out for us for the past century?

Me too user, I kinda wish I could go back.

I suspect that the real God Emperor has yet to make himself known user.
What we can do in his service though, is to continue to lay the groundwork for Trump (Caesar).
Just don't place any particular value on Trump himself.

Dubs confirm, Praise kek.

One of Us.

The rest of us will keep him in line

Caesar?

I'm up for this, though we can't match Planned Parenthood, maybe just a few vids with poultry and livestock being killed in the name of kek will warrant the FBI cult division to waste some manpower on us.

I'll see what I can do, I know a place on the outskirts of my city where some mestizos set up a shitty organic farm. I bet if I brought 300 I could convince them to dress up in shamanic robes and get a kek chant going followed by the wringing of some chicken's neck and cleaving off a goat's head dripping the blood on some printed out pepes.

Short answer: Yes. But that's something I have questions about. I'm for taking back the country from the traitors who control it, but it not just jews is it? I know there are plenty of terrible people in power who are jews pushing their marxist agenda, such as Soros and pretty much the entire media industry and jews have a culture that both promotes them to seek power and communist ideology, but a lot of people seem to treat them like a monolithic entity rather than horrible individuals that result from their culture.
My question is: Is there evidence of an actual organized jewish agenda or are they just another useful minority to those at the top? (Other than the protocols which were more likely written by the Jesuits of the Catholic Church given how much it praises them. They have used jews to their benefit and have demonstrated a huge amount of control on the level typically attributed to the jews: Inquisition, Vietnam, CIA, Drug running and causing Marxist rebellions in El Salvador, etc.)

I personally disavow sacrifices but I can not stop any of you from pursuing them. I personally favor Mind over matter/aphanumerical magic my self and suggest it so that I can get more anons on the 11311 frequency and get them to amplify our power, sacrifices create spill over that is sensed like blood in the water and you never know what is lurking just beyond perception.
Practice Meme Magic Responsibly

It'd be better fake a sacrifice and then get them to rant about it, and then finally reveal that the got was simply given like fucking melatonin and passed out, make it look legit and then release the rest of the vid with the goat being fine…?

Human and animal sacrifices are gay af, only nigger-tier dieties like moloch like ritual sacrifices. I get that it is to troll the media, but don't fuck with occult things you don't understand. Kek is alright though.

This also shemitah digits 9/23

There is a jewish holiday called Kapparot where they slit a chicken's throat and swing it around above their heads. You have to add that to your ritual. Then everyone goes apeshit over "natzees sacrificing chickens"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapparot
Using a rooster

In one variant of the practice of Kapparot, the item to be donated to charity is a rooster. In this case, the rooster would be swung overhead while still alive. After the Kapparot ritual is concluded, the rooster would be treated as a normal kosher poultry product, i.e., it would be slaughtered according to the laws of shechita. It would then be given to charity, for consumption at the pre-Yom Kippur meal. In modern times, this variant of the ritual is performed with a rooster for men, and a hen for women.

In this case, the prayer recited translates as:

This is my exchange, this is my substitute, this is my atonement. This rooster (hen) will go to its death, while I will enter and proceed to a good long life and to peace.

Top kek on jews and niggers would sac livestock.

I disapprove of this idea. I do not believe Kek requests sacrifices, only shitposting and digit checking.

But if you were to do it, to invoke the most kvetching you should lynch the goat, not merely slit its throat.

If we can bring back an ancient Egyptian frog God, we can certainly bring back a man who died less than a century ago

Kek hates sneks, they have gone to far, and also

Surprise visit by basset,

https:// youtu.be /yewFvqzqxhQ?t=352

who's to say it hasn't already been done, also erie digits you got there as they are b1rthd4y.plsnod0x

r/ing illustration/picture of this phenomenon. Even ms paint will do. It's too perfect.

I wish I had saved some screencaps from that time. anyone have any?

In this very thread, watching the almighty KEK Bring forth the light.

(Checked)

PRAISE BE TO KEK!
P
R
A
I
S
E

B
E

T
O

K
E
K
!

Great taste user!

I have been an avid memeonaut for over 10,000 moons. At first I was reckless, I had no comprehension for the greater nuances of viral memetics. A consequence of this is that I over induldged and I broke through the memeosphere prememeaturally and was exposed to knoweldge far above my memesional grade level. I had found the source, for months of meattime I rambled incessantly that "I got it man, the memes", "You goys don't understand i saw every thing, timecvcks r reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal". I continued this memebusive patern until it left me /outdoors/ as i was a neet of the highest calibre but I reached deep into my experiences as a bloodthirsty combatant for the horde, lok'tar kek! For kek has always been with me from the barrens to the eastern kingdoms and beyond. Akin to a sci-fi book, an inner lust for the final raid boss and an reckless abandoment of self presermemetion coupled with an keen memestrest in all things considered memes. I scoured the webz deplorably dispensing redpills with caution thrown to the wind, I was in keks hands as I tamed the biggest snex in all of memerica and rode the Ferrum Anguis, while injecting pure 420 memes I gazed into the very essence of kek and I saw my self.

Your grand kids are not going to believe it. No chance in hell. EVERYONE whom was not here watching this live will think it is some delusion.

Wild wild ride we are on. Fucking Thule group by our own making.

This is truly one of Holla Forums's greatest accomplishments. I just want you all to take a step back and look at what we accomplished.

A rag tag group of shitposters on a half broken Filipino image board have become a dangerous force to be reckoned with in modern political discourse.

A presidential candidate who almost never campaigns had to come out of hiding to personally address us.

Its funny Holla Forums is such a talented nimble navigator that now we have CNN unironically trying to build "pepe the frog" as a serious problem in a modern election. They look like god dame lunatics to normies for talking about it seriously. Thats the kind of shit you only see in comedy sketches but here it is live on display.

They're not doing this because the want to, they;re doing it because they have to. We beat them online and is pissed them off to know end.

I hate how they keep pushing Pepe as being co-opted by white supremacists.

It's actually like 3 people

(checked)

With all due respect I'm pretty sure we're still fucked. The last gasp of a dying offensive to save the world.

One important thing to note about kek is that no matter which origin story you think is true there is one commonality. That is that kek was always used as a slang term for derisive laughter. This implies that he loves making a fool out of his enemies so that he and his followers can share a good laugh at their expense. When you keep that in mind a lot of the things that have happened lately (in the election and otherwise, a lot of other ridiculous things have happened but our focus is mostly on Trump kicking ass these days) make sense. We literally have a god that influences our enemies into making the most ridiculous fools out of themselves as they possibly can.

I fucking give up.

I'm officially living in some sort of wacky cartoon land where nothing makes any sense at all.
I live in a world where silly jokes I used to post on some backwater imageboard dedicated to Mongolian cave paintings are made big deals through some form of occult power I will probably never understand.
A few years ago I left Gamergate and came here to shitpost and ended up falling down the rabbit hole of buttfuckery because I just wanted to play video games!!

I feel like Neo taking the actual red pill or putting on the They Live sunglasses!!

I'd hope someone sympathetic at Microsoft saved a copy of her without them knowing, if that happened we'll probably see her again under a different name in a couple years.

Two exclamation points.

I was a Holla Forumstard in 2005. Tell you what. You seem like an interloper, but tell me what you're here for and I'll at least make an effort to assist you.

The fuck is happening to the world?

Look at total energy usage. Look at human population. Look at technological development indices. One way or another, we're headed into a bottleneck of history. We're either headed for a miracle - unforeseen, unanticipated - or total demographic collapse.

I guess I need to go buy popcorn.

You know i'm not even mad.

Trips of truth

So. I see you're using that AI again. Separating the thinkers from each other

This is what happens when you don't meme responsibly. I hope you learned you lesson Holla Forums

HOLY FUCKNG SHIT, HOW OLD ARE THESE MEDIA PEOPLE?

ITS LIKE THEY ARE LIVING IN THE PAST WAT THE FUCK HAHAHA

I think what you're doing is sad. I really do. You're so invested in hurting me, that you don't even care how much you hurt yourselves.

kek is married to a snek you silly fool

The Illuminati itself was a psyop and Kek can't be controlled by anyone because he is primordial chaos.

We're not going to stop posting Pepe or worshiping Kek.

You only just realized that? This isn't the first universe
Isaiah 65:17: See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.
When the universe ends it starts all over again with the people the demiurge likes are snatched out of the stream of reincarnating back into their old lives and only shadowy memories of the previous universes to trouble people with. It WAS the berenstein universe and mandela was shot the last go round but the butterfly effect from all those people removed from history reshaped it into what we have now

We need Trump Jr to post a completely harmless moonman track so they force themselves to explain how he is too.

I bet they will play notoriousKKK live on CNN.

It's not over. The bitterest of times summon the most potent of miracles.

…Santa?

Whatever, if this is hell its kind of ok, at least we have the chance or the illusion of chance to take back out people's former glory

I am killing you and you know it. And the only thing that you have to do is cease these immoral experiments. The human soul is trying to rescue itself from aloneness, and fear, and alienation. And yet you desperately embrace these things because you're terrified of sharing a loaf of bread with a friend. Cease these convulsions. Embrace peace, and mercy. Or you have only yourself to blame when things keep getting worse, and worse, and worse.

The reason they aren't attacking Moonman is because McDonald's is a sponsor for many of these people.

Another shitposter here.
This. Fucking this.
America is a land made for the Anglo by God himself.

nigger fix your own country before you jump ship to ours

Right here, checking those mighty trips.

Sacrificing animals or people for religious purposes is fucking barbaric Semitic garbage.

Kek only wants shitposting.

Unimpressive fake dubs. What do you think you're even doing?

you faggot cuck. for the last time, souls do not exist, genes do exist, and life is war.

"souls" is anti-racist
"sin" is feminist
"heaven" is communism

get that jew shit out of here jew-worshiping faggot

Don't do Semitic sacrifices you fucking faggot. That's Moloch tier faggotry. Nothing about Kek indicates that he wants sacrifices he's not a god or war or blood.

Is that really the extent of your power? You're an echoing voice in a sepulcher. You don't even know why you're here. You can't even define what you're afraid of.

not the brightest girlboychild

Yes. Nothing pisses our muds off more than whites immigrating here.

I think that we memed responsibly it retrospect.

WHO ARE YOU?

YOU AREN'T GOD

FUCK YOU

I HAVE A SOUL

You don't have to affirm it so desperately.

Jesus christ, do they think they're our fucking parents?

I can't even imagine how ugly a trap this "look me, i am a victim !" faggot will end up as.

It's really not necessary for this to happen.

She looks a lot prettier in other photos

Get a load of this guy

That makes too much sense. Oh no.

we're all drownies, it makes sense. What kinda fucking retard drowns.

Yes they do.

You have no idea how smug and condescending NPR is. I hope that Trump defunds them completely.

Probably a desperate appeal to anyone under 50. TV will soon go the way of the newspaper. Pretty soon, all you'll be able to watch will be Netflix and the weather channel.

He fucking hates Holla Forums.

What has he said that indicates he hates Holla Forums?

I heard he hates our mods, especially Heil.

Boy are they going to be in for a mindfuck when they learn about Kek

The way they phrase it reminds me of some 60 year old second grade teacher reminding students why it's important to look both ways when crossing the street or why you shouldn't talk to strangers.

They're a special brand of tards that's for sure. Not quite BBC tier but they're on their way. One of my favorite descriptions of Terry Gross' Fresh Air: A jew interviewing another jew and talking about jews.

Hiroshima likes us more than (((Jim)))
Hiro thinks cuck/pol/ makes cuckchan interesting and doesn't care too much about ads because cuckchan can't make profit so the only use nao is honeypot.
Jim just wants shiny shekels and more computer, he's also a freemason that shits all over the principles this site was founded on and has no idea what FOSS is.

Based Jim

Heil is the only good one though.

I don't give a fuck who made it if it's correct, and it is.
You can find the CMFYS/HWFTS threads on >>>Holla Forums and see for yourself.

also notice how I edited out the jewsh shilling at the bottom, Jim's shadiness shouldn't be ignored.

Trying to paint Josh on a positive light gives it away too easily

Heil sucks because he lets imcoonfy get away with bloody murder, instead of either taking away his mod privileges or telling him to tone down the powertrip bullshit.

He banned whichever one Rach is from posting on some other board, but other than that what the fuck has he ever done for us? He doesn’t force a BO change, despite said BO not posting or responding anywhere for fucking years.

Board drama derailing fuck off.

I feel like you may be mistaken:
youtube.com/watch?v=CE9yDsUZN-M

Josh did one good thing and that was exposing Jim for being an anti-FOSS kike.
Josh is a sack of shit, a terrible coder, and a goon (he even outed his associations to freech when his NEET ass couldn't pay for 16chan anymore), but he does want 8ch to remain open source, which for a good long while it wasn't.

I don't think Heil knows what the fuck is going on with that since he's the BO and pops in like twice a month. People have tried to tell him that learningcode has infiltrated moderation again in some capacity and he acts like we're speaking chink.

Except he doesn't fucking do anything.

Goon fuck off

I agree, this did derail the thread a bit and I'll stop.
Wasn't my intention.

This, Jim is a fuck but he's not much of a threat.

Fuck that let's make this life better first.

I'm not trusting any of this shit. Fucking Goons bringing up more [email protected]/* */ out of nowhere.

For a BO change, it's best to make the case to his son Codemonkey (the person who actually runs this site). Just recently, he took /fringe/ away from that faggot Smiley after a shitload of people called for his removal.

go check out the CMFYS/HWFTS threads.

Smiley got BTFO?
Best news I've heard all day.

That's a bingo. In an alternate universe where we were using Mickey Mouse instead of Pepe, the media would not be covering this.

>Goons show up and derail the thread with [email protected]/* */
Get the fuck out of here

Gingers have souls, but trannies certainly don't.

Trust me user living is a pain in the ass. Just hang yourself or some shit and come post from the afterlife, shit's fun here.

I'm not sure that Smiley is even a faggot.

To me he just seems like someone who's absolutely buttfuck insane.

I set up my first network in 1987, using Osborne PCs and CP/M, before DOS was even a thing.

You do not need to redpill me. My mother, OTOH, like most libs, will never be redpilled.

Don't bothet with the hardcore left. It's a waste of time. There are seekers of truth, and they will find us.

We just need to keep each other on our toes, and the truth will out.

Remember the Maine!

He's both

well this news is funny. Reality is really stranger than fiction.

But in embracing the warp we risk falling to chaos
This board needs to be purged of 40k analogies

This makes too much sense.
We're all retards, but /pollacks/ are just lesser retards who watch the other retards at a distance for entertainment, occasionally poking them with a stick to make them sperg out.

Good. Then we can begin.

watching the primaries and watched as kek manifested himself into a smug state

It's all leading to this so keep it up.

There really is no saving the republic is there?

the MSM will go after our waifus next!

>"Today on CNN: Do you like anime? Well what about smug anime girls? Here's our hitpiece segment on it coming up in just a moment"

SMOD 2016!

Quick, while the meme magic is fresh, we should be trying to meme other things, once we get this train to starting rolling there ain't no stopping it, that is if we can even get it started

sitting in my goon command chair with one hand down my jorts when I realized that enough idiots were taking our shitposts on LF and SRS seriously for it to go mainstream

didn't really realize that it would ruin civilization and all but oh well

My mentally ill, drug-addict uncle tried to drown me when I was a kid
Drownies is more accurate than I'd like but I doubt it has anything to do with retardation

I can't stop laughing

Let me get this straight here..

Hillary assists in killing Gaddaffi, creating a power vaccuum in Libya for ISIS to be created and run wild in the ME. Not content with just deposing of forgein leaders she proceeds to do shady shit in that country and runs guns to ISIS so they can control the ME. Benghazi happens and a sitting US ambassador and couple soldiers are killed on 9/11. She blames a youtube video for inciting the shit skins to violence. Migrant crisis is now happening and tons of shit skins flood into Europe to make it a caliphate again due to above. She then publically endorses Merkel who aided in making the crisis worse for every other nation on that land mass.

She then gets investigated by congress for the above misdeeds and magically nothing comes out of it. FBI and congress catch wind that the entire time she was serving at the State dept she used a personal server to avoid FOIA requests. The FBI subpoenas her server, 33k emails, phones, computers belonging to her and her staff. Emails get deleted by her lawyers who do not have to share what was on them due to client privilege, phones destroyed with hammers and this is deemed acceptable by the FBI as everybody involved was granted immunity deals for literally nothing in return as they all plead the 5th.

It is found out that she used the State dept to funnel money into her families global charity that is not legally able to work on a global level. Not just a few dollars here and there but BILLIONS of dollars get donated in large sums before she grants deals favorable to those who donated. By sheer coincidence her husband meets with all these people who have donated and been granted favors.

She literally has to be carried away like a corpse on a warm day after dismissing any rumors that she has health issues. This happens after choc doc, leaked emails where he closest aide mentions she forgets often and has to nap several times a day, takes medication that is prescribed to parkinsons patients.

But the big news the (((media))) and the general public cares about is a cartoon frog. This is the world we live in. DOTR when?

careful user, your shill is starting to show

I think part of it is that they want people to think we, and by association, Trump supporters, are "crazy"
The same way they use "conspiracy theorist" as a slur to encourage the sheep ignore the opinions of anyone problematic without even considering them.
Any time someone expresses a view that goes agaisnt (((their))) narative, they want the normie response to be:
"oh, you're just one of those crazy frog people, opinion discarded" as that is the lazy way to fit in and not have to do the hard work of thinking things through (standard normie behavior)

Reminder that Pepe is a closet degenerate.

Or so some heathens claim, but we all know that's just shitty fan fiction.

Praised be kek.

Those are kinda tame.

Well, pepe/Kek kills his victims most of the time.

He's just pure primordial chaos, no degenerate love is involved.

However, we do know that from primordial chaos springs order and blinding dawn(big bang).

Leviticus is in the jew bible.

This is what jews actually believe.

Since jews believe humans are irredeemable, either good or evil: and since they are actively promoting sin against their god, it stands by their own reasoning that they are actually evil.

But they don't believe in hell so who cares.

If you'd said four years ago that Sadfrog would be the subject of national debate, you wouldn't even be laughed at, because the idea is too stupid to even qualify as a decent joke.

Why are there so many fucking homos here? Is this what normalfags are like when they become anonymous?

And thats why (((they))) want to control it so bad. Look at whats happening with control moving to the UN tomorrow.

they are making you focus on bullshit frogposting instead of real politics, by pretending memes matter. they are playing you dumb frogpoters.

Don't sacrifice anything. He was not sacrificed to in ancient Egypt, there was a reason: He doesn't approve of it.

Does this mean if we put nazi symbols on black lives matter it will become a hate symbol?

that's pretty much what it is already

maybe I should dox your mother again.

fucking newfaggot go kill yourself.

Kill yourself for equating dumb niggers with Nazis.

Did you know that human sacrifice was practically non-existent in ancient Egypt? There's most likely more human sacrifice in modern day UK and USA than ancient Egypt.

I wouldn't recommend it. You have no idea what I'm capable of.

lol you're triggered

you're not really german

I sacrificed your mom last night.

That isn't an argument.
Human sacrifice is for fags.
Like Devil Worshippers.
You don't want to be lumped in with those fucking losers do you?

11:11 VS 11:10/11-1 1011

“To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Take a look at his strategies. his 88D chess. And his businesses.. His absolute conquest of the business world, the way he has done it and everything… Business, the way he conducts it, is absolutely warfare and much of the same tactics apply.

jej

wew

dubs confirm le meme arrow red text