0:02 / 4:15 White student wearing gorilla mask interrupts BLM

Hands out bananas

Arrested for Civil Rights Intimidation

Whatever happened to mu free speech?

Tristan Rettke was charged with civil rights intimidation by the Johnson City Police Department

He was recorded on video wearing overalls and a gorilla mask while walking around barefoot at East Tennessee State University

Rettke handed out noose-wrapped bananas from a burlap sack at a peaceful Black Lives Matters rally on campus

He's been placed on interim suspension as his actions 'go against the values' of the school

Rettke told police he went to the Black Lives Matter event 'in attempt to provoke the protesters'

The leftists always seem to work around the laws protecting personal freedom, at least when it is in their interest.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3812805/White-student-gorilla-mask-overalls-carrying-noose-tied-bananas-charged-facing-against-Black-Lives-Matter-protesters.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RSsyU
archives.chicagotribune.com/1965/01/05/page/11/article/american-nazi-disrupts-house
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Robert_Lloyd
tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241
ncpolicywatch.com/2016/09/21/epa-office-of-civil-rights-investigating-intimidation-claims-against-deq-national-producers/
archive.is/25gkf
archive.fo/G5I8x
bbs.dailystormer.com/c/book-club
youtube.com/watch?v=uGRFEiLBZCE
infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-mob-surrounds-attacks-trump-supporter-for-wearing-maga-hat/
etsy.com/listing/246197709/smug-meme-frog-halloween-mask?ref=shop_home_active_1
law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-17/part-3/39-17-309
archive.is/sttOU
archive.is/0TjbN
archive.is/x6ehg
facebook.com/grant.madison.52/videos/10207320449032074/?fallback=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ybnZOrFhwq0&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/CH5b1
archive.is/bOm2H
petition2congress.com/21050/black-lives-matter-should-be-considered-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/JoeySalads/status/781947941808443392?lang=en
thefire.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Stevens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit, he actually did it! Based as fuck!

Fucking legend

Whoops: archive.is/RSsyU

Fookin nice

Yeah. Yeah it is. I just don't get why these fucking morons think that violence is justified because "my feelings are hurt."

Holy fucking shit, user actually delivered.

OP delivers

Civil rights intimidation? What an utterly lame charge.

that being said, the noose was a bad choice

bread?

the madman

Did this user post that he was going to do this?

Can't wait until a bunch of BLM nigs attack innocent furries coming out of a furry convention.

whoops what?

if the op doesn't want to post an archive that's their choice

not your problem

you want an archive, you do it yourself

I didn't save the thread (much to my chagrin), But the guy in question posted on 8/pol/ stating that BLM were doing protests on his campus and he was asking for ideas of how to fuck with them. The sack seen in the video was posted by OP in a shot by itself.

HOLY SHIT 2016 IS THE BEST YEAR YET

Madman!!! This is totally a jewy thing to do.. But damn its genius!! whoever lives close to a current blm protest or college, go and get your redpilled friends to get furry costumes, and signs saying blacks dont matteror similar and run in throw their signa down and chimp out and gtfo fast, make sure they follow you, keep running into where the furry meetup in your collrge is and just dissapear yourself around the area and toss the costumes. Stay hidden until you're sure no ones spotted you. Enjoy the show from afar. Join the blm protesters shouting biggots at the furries etc until youre safe to make your escape. Also don't invite your fat or non athletic friend. It'd be bad if he stays behind and rats you out

ETSU President responds.

Listen to this cringeworthy shit.

I am the OP, I accidentally posted the DM link, rather than the archive link I made.

he gets arrested while chimps say kill crackers and cops at their protests wew.

guy's original post on here

mah nigga, I remember now

holy shit, the motherfucker actually did it.

I can't believe it, it was like that user who was sending the anthrax pepe letters the other day.

What a year!

All we need now, is an user to go on a mass shooting at a jewish temple or black neighborhood.

Praize KEEK

that ugly chimp was so triggered lel.

OK I'm reading further about this, apparently he admitted to the police that his goal was to provoke the NLM protestors and start a riot. I REALLY hope that's a lie, and that he wasn't that stupid in talking to the cops.

should of pledge the 5th

what disgusting hypocrisy

if he was that retarded he deserves arrest.
wow

…. This crazy fucker is a legend now. Albeit a stupid crazy retarded legend…

D
ED
SED
ASED
BASED
ASED
SED
ED
D
ED
SED
ASED
BASED
ASED
SED
ED
D

He actually fucking did it! Shame that he didn't use chicken though.

Officer, I was practicing my right to assemble

"The BLM posters are calling for the death of whites, do you call that peaceful sir?"

"They should be in the squad car along side me!"

HOLY FUCK he has brass balls. too bad about the arrest and HIM NOT PLEADING THE FIFTH.

pretty much this

kek

Nigga you aint remember shit! Stop acting like you're a normal goer on this site!

Fuck off cia!
Looking for a reason to say this site plans terrorist acts!
Reported!
Everyone report this fool!

Mods are pozzed. They already bumblocked this thread once. No I am not original OP. But this needs to be stickied though.
your a shill

BASED

hello CTR

oh
Isn't that the end goal foolish nigger?

back from whence you came newfag

The thread in question

Go check it out lads.

What the fuck you talking about

People here rarely even go out of their houses and detest violence.
People here only shitpost, troll and make fun of leftists all day.

Please ban this fool

Yeah man! He a nigger and talk like a fool, maybe we need to blam blam blam his behind then rape it ? After all we is white yamean?

It was flour but you get the idea.

HARAMBE FEELS MATTER

amateur work

Take notes.

Fucking LOVE this place !!!!

don't bring this faggot shit here

CTR
Your shilling gets more stupid as the days progress.
Enjoy rotting in your little four cornered room cocksucker
Race war is the end goal

It was still in my watchlist and everything, goddamn. user is a legend

What a cheeky cunt, good on him

I hope he meets a lot of like minded people in sensitivity training and goes on to do great things with all of them.

oh shittttt

Check out his book in the background, meme in real life: (((The Chosen))), jewbook complaining how kikes were discriminated against in ivy league admittance in the 20s.

The year of the fire monkey
Allah Akbar motherfucker

Do you think he is going to get charged with a misdemeanor?

Pretty damn ballsy, but I'm not sure if it was worth ruining his life over. You can bet the lefties are gonna hound him to the ends of the earth over this. I'll support him 100%, but these days if you're white, running around in a gorilla mask and shooting a niglet in the face will both earn you equal amounts of media pillorying, so we've got to choose our battles.

God truly is on our side

MUH PR FAGS BTFO

Thought user was a normalfag in that thread, I'm glad he actually went through with a provocative act.

You did good kid, ya did good.

Obviously the university can do whatever they want, but can any lawfags chime in on this?

These motherfuckin' memes, man.

Why was he arrested ? They better loosen up and learn to take a joke . NOW !! Were most black there ? In the words of their members they would say " yo , nigga be reppin our colors and shit yo " He gave them their favorite food too ? WTF !! Ths Tranny lives matter front better straighten up

How can you guys be okay with this? Absolute madmen running the asylum here. No way are you guys serious with this shit, right? God, it's just terrible that bigotry continues in 2016. All you guys have never been educated correctly, have you? Like dafuq is wrong with you redneck assholes? Literally, this site makes me tremble. No way this isn't satire right? I don't know how your parents are happy with you fascists. God, you guys need a girlfriend. Get a fucking life. Even 4chan has a life now. Really, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Serious guys wtf.

Umm no. The majority here just want white countries to remain white and left alone and remove cultural marxism which is cancer. All races have a right to exist. We just want a more healty society were men and women value themselves and respect their own bodies/moral values etc.
This is the real right wing stance. Each race was given their own land to inhabit. Africa for the Africans, Europe and Russia for Europeans and Asia for Asians.

Only America should be allowed to be a multicultural since it was built by all the races.

So gtfo of Europe. We would gladly help africans in Africa get the resources and technology they need were they to actually help us help themselves. And don't give me that bullshit about infertile or hard to produce food bullshit. South Africa is a super rich and fertile land.

Don't expect whites to spoon feed forever… Teach a man how to fish analogy

I'm sure they will trump up some inflated charges for him and he will be used as the poster boy of the alt-right in all the media cycles for a few weeks.

Fuck off.

Read all the first letters of each sentence for a secret message.

Well then, carry on.

Take your bait and shove it up your ass.

He didn't commit any illegal acts, however the nigger on the video did when he mentioned how he wanted to hit him in his face. I submitted the video to the cops as verbal threat of violence and I'm currently tracking down the nigger.

… You should atleast put bait on the lure son
-t grandad

here's video

I agree with you 100%
His social life, at least his circle within school is ruined. I can only think of it now, the lefists BLM types will dox him, putting all of his information on the internet.

He's fucked

but at least he can say he is a man, if that counts for anything.

That can only happen though violence at this point, hope you realize this.

maybe your nigger loving ass. Are you sure your not CTR?

hypocrisy is real

The nigger hates you while he depends on you to live.

top fucking kek
the balls on this guy

No! I have had enough! Goddammit! Get the fuck out of the internet with your hate speech! Everytime someone speaks against you, you call them Reddit or Shills.

Cool your bigotry for once. A brave protest was just crashed by a racist. Now you're on here defending him? That's disgusting.

Really? Everyone knows society is changing. And they want to be on the right side of history. Doesn't it seem odd that the world is against you?

This is just the start of change. Hopefully, you will see things like I have, with my Sociology degree.

The noblest of tries, but an unsatisfactory ending. How the fuck was he not beaten to death? Or did they wait until the camera was off?

yeah, the left owns the media, they can do whatever they please at this point.

A white man could be getting chop to bits by niggers in front of a camera crew and the media would say that the white man "oppressed them" with his privilege.

the police exposing the identity of this glorious saint to the feral monkeys…

I say we all start wearing gorilla masks around BLM protests in honor of our fallen hero.

Fuck right off.

Good on you, user.

White Culture is like water to a fish for people of colour they are unaware of it until they are deported to say African Culture.

10/10 almost beleebed it

*yawn*
Counter-sage faggot. Work on your bait.

This potentially could still be a false flag as I'm sure we'll hear another report by Bernstein or one of his ilk in the next day with direct link to the thread.

Though, I'd suggest any anons that realize how much we need to help our kind, even if viewed as 'rednecks', to submit tips to the police for future violent acts to be committed by BLM members.

The left wants to play a game, well we'll go ahead and let them.

FILTER AND REPORT

Someone please get this madman a banner, stat.

It's the least we can do for his balls of steel.

BANNER

Monkey man and Moonman, MAGA!

Dubs confirm, good work user

cucked police are not on our side

Guys, if we keep burning through the CTR shills like this, we won't have any left to trigger. It's like the noble buffalo: we must conserve the population so they don't all die out, no matter how delicious they are.

Daily reminder that the education system is kiked and pozzed beyond belief.

checked. Not getting false flag feelings from this one, just a freshman that took the memes to reality, albeit a little naively

Wtf.

What about free speech on campus?

yes
please an user who is good with photoshop, make a banner for this nigger!

They said they would've knocked him one if it wasn't for the police and I don't doubt him. Just hope user went there prepared for a fight with a dozen of em

cry moar nigger faggot

witnessed ^

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw that thread. He had to know what he'd be bringing upon himself. At least I might've helped talk him out of wearing a white sheet. I think that would've caused a bigger stir.

Read the first letter of every sentence.

There is none, if your a white conservative
We are living in 1984, better catch up with the times

Read the first letter of each sentence in first post and then read all the capped letters in the third.

Doesn't have the same effect when you have to constantly beg people not to filter you

lol

Maybe he can move somewhere quiet and out-of-the-way, give some time for people to forget about him. But yeah, I think red-pilled people, especially anons, need to conserve our social capital. We can do so much more together and mobilized than one guy in a gorilla mask.

The ironic thing is that communists fought for free speech on campus in the 1960s, now I guess that's irrelevant.

not only that but they can't speak properly. notice how no matter what discipline, wealth, or upbringing a nigger has they always babble, slur their words, and stutter (as seen in this video). a fucking white child be considered retarded if he spoke like that.

There is none. I had some family in this frat (see video) at the time this happened last year, and the whole frat got shut down and two of the students expelled from the school. One of the students from Dallas had to have multiple police cars parked outside his house for something like 3 weeks because of all the death threats he and his family were getting. All they did was sing a little song on a privately chartered bus.

exactly, the guy was young, he pretty much ruined his life.

Maybe he can join the french foreign legion, or work as a trucker now. Because one thing is certain, no "higher learning institution" will accept him.

I pray for him and his family, he had the balls most of us here don't have.

Top kek.

No they don't, you fucking cuck. "Rights" don't exist. Might is the only thing that makes right. I genuinely advocate white supremacy and the extermination of all non-whites. I do not give a single rat's ass about your bullshit egalitarian platitudes. Stop trying to force your fucking Redditor opinions as mainstream here. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.
That's not how it works at all, you prissy little bitch. Every people on Earth secured themselves an existence through conquest, and this fact is not going to change. It is the ultimate destiny of the white race to expand and conquer the world for our posterity, and this is exactly what I want to see happen. Some nigger in Africa doesn't have some natural "right" to that land just because his worthless ancestors have been squatting in the mod there for thousands of years. If it is in our interests, then we should take that land and exterminate his people.
Then you are a dirty cuck aiding the enemy. You should hang with the liberals and marxists.
Good point. We should exterminate the niggers and colonise it with whites

They fought for "free speech" to give blacks the first foothold of resistance against whites. The end goal for groups like BLM is a "struggle of the proletariat". The proletariat being blacks, Hispanics and race mixed individuals.

The jews want communist revolution in the USA and by the looks of it, they will get it

You're overestimating the affect that being labelled as a racist has. Even if he is kicked out of college he can just learn a trade, his life is hardly "ruined".

yeah, your right.

But maybe the guy didn't want to learn a trade?
well, he shut off that avenue for certain.

I spoke with Chinese suppliers and they can deliver 800 full latex pepe masks for $6.25 each plus $950 to ship to the USA. Good idea or bad idea to put pepe masks on amazon?

How the fuck communism will work in multicultural societies when it did not even work in all white societies?

Wat? Private citizens have absolutely no reason to follow someone elses civil rights…

Took me for a ruse cruise

What a surprise, cameraman nigger has a kid.
oovoo: tgm101591
bbm: 3029f1dd

lhs grad; mu student; 19; hmu :)

I don't know, maybe that is the whole point.
To use communism as a tool of destruction, so they can move in and rebuild on the ruins afterword.

A GOD AMONG MEN

Clever, I'll give you that

check if the dumb nigger posted a photo of his ID.

Let's find out where he lives and dox him in return, it's the least we could do at our end.

lol

This is who niggers are, Kanye West quoters.

You'd need to have them on sale well before halloween.
Assuming the chinks didn't stiff you and send a containerload of worthless tat.

I live here in East Tn, very close to ETSU. If his social life is affected, it will probably be in a good way. People around here are pretty red pilled. Note that they could only drum up about 6 BLMers for their protest. If he is a local boy, he will be fine, socially, He will probably be expelled from his libtarded college, though, which may or may not end up being a bad thing for him in the long run.

niggers can tread?

#FreeHarambe2016

yeah, let's face it. He's in the south, he should have no problem with a trade, opening up his own business, etc.

The only thing that matters now, are the temporal effects of his actions until the BLM communists forget about him and the whole incident is memory holed.

The absolute madman

also , I hope Tristan reads this thread.

KEK BLESS YOU user YOU MADMAN

I wish there was something we could do for him. If only we had some secret meme industry we could put our veterans to work in.

well we know his name.
Maybe we could put in a word for him. Contact some lawyers or something, i dunno

I'm confused, even if Civil Rights Intimidation was a thing how was he doing it? Can't he just claim "I was doing art" done can't criticize art faggots it's subjective. I'm just so confused. He was wearing a gorilla mask and being a goofball.

Send it to that kike Mike Cernovitchkit. See if he's worth a shit.

good idea

>Even 4chan has a life now.

kek

in honor of OP

Don't trust the chinese

/r/'ing the mandarin photo

SAVAGE
BASED AS FUCK
Euro here, what the fuck is "civil rights intimidation"? are you guys sure that crap like that is even constitutional?
I mean you can't have freedom of speech and expression and also libertycide laws like that.
WTF?
That guy is legend, by the way.

Guys, I think we might be compromised…

I second that.

Hopefully he spends his time in the can getting swole

see

Cops probably threatened him with a beating after pressure from their nigger overseers if he didn't admit to inciting violence. Maybe a good case for a young ACLU kike to take over.

tumblr's SJWs: The Post

If he was really that retarded, then he would have deserved this. But then again, the media could spin just about anything out of him because they know he was there to trigger niggers without saying anything. Hell, they could've said he was planning on getting his "friends" together to go "lynch some black scum", "download CP", and "construct anti-nigger bombs", and they would've spun that shit hard. Thing is though, many people would obviously know how hard (((they're))) pushing that "evil white man" narrative

Seeing this from another perspective this could be good news for us, bad news for jews as more anons may be inspired to take their fight to the normalfags.

and no one was surprised

We need to put together a nofundme or whatever it is for this guy.

Good luck Tristan.

le ebin troll

Can you show us what the masks look like?

I mean, I understand that you don't want grease on your hands but if that's the case, why order KFC to begin with? It's a messy food. You gotta get messy to eat it. The thing I don't understand is eating it in public.

he's trying to get the nog vote

just charged?
actual charges no longer required in sprudo states?
YOURE CHARGED CITIZEN XDDD! MOVE TO GULAG XDXDXD! HEIL FREEDOM!

Seems to me the real life chimp was threatening to "punch him in his head" but didn't because the police were there.

I DEMAND HE BE SUSPENDED FOR INTIMIDATION.

Isn't that cute how instead of bananas Chimps walk around with cell phones. Devices in which in their natural habitat would be impossible to even fathom.

And how the fuck is the negro narrator in college? He had the mental acuity of a 3 year old retarded kid. Are niggers not able to see themselves? What purpose could that filthy fuck possibly serve to benefit society?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

OP, you made a sacrifice. Good on you lad. Get ready for a years long shitstorm.

Student loans and scholarships for minorities got him into college user. It's an established fact that niggers aren't self-aware.

that nigger was shaking because he was scared not because he was angry. when niggers encounter whites that are not cucks, they instantly revert to their natural state of submission. you cant compromise with them at all or they sense weakness.

Of course the kike mods bumplocked it

10/10

THIS IS THE GREATEST CAPER SINCE ROBERT LLOYD OF THE ANP BUSTED INTO CONGRESS IN BLACKFACE BACK IN '65

archives.chicagotribune.com/1965/01/05/page/11/article/american-nazi-disrupts-house

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Robert_Lloyd
Robert Allison Lloyd III (born ca. 1945) was a member of George Lincoln Rockwell's American Nazi Party (ANP) and later executive officer of the renamed National Socialist White People’s Party (NSWPP). He left the NSWPP around 1970 and became National Organizer of the reorganized National Youth Alliance under the direction of Dr. William Pierce.

Before he meet Rockwell, Lloyd was a beatnik in Richmond, Virginia who started a coffee house called the "Mule Shack".[1]
Party shenanigans

Lloyd is best know for a political stunt on the floor of the US House of Representatives. On January 4, 1965 he evaded Congressional security and went to the Men’s room applied blackface makeup and undressed wearing black tights and a fur loincloth. He then ran onto the House floor, donned a stovepipe hat, and declared in Negro dialect, "I'se de Mississippi delegation. I'se demand to be seated". He then began to dance about acting like an ape. The stunt was a mockery of Fannie Lou Hamer’s earlier attempt to be seated in Congress after wining a fake congressional election consisting largly of Black Mississippi voters. It was the first time a demonstration was successful on the floor of the House of Representatives.[2] The police fined him $20 for disorderly conduct.[3]

This was his third act of disobedience. On October 23, 1963 he disrupted a meeting at American University. On June 24, 1964 at a Negro youth dinner he turned loose a box of mice. Both acts brought him $10 fines.

Also:

You don't see that many Americans with names that Deutsch these days.

Lloyd also did this exact stunt -

>Three of Lloyd’s other stunts: jumping up o n stage at a banquet of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and throwing “back to Africa boat tickets” at the audience; going to civil rights demonstrations dressed in an ape costume; and attempting to deliver to the featured speaker at a convention of homosexuals a box labeled as containing an emergency shipment of twenty-four quarts of Vaseline.

Somebody should do the Vaseline thing at the next NPI conference.

anything tied with a rope is sudden a noose now?

Revolt, my brothers

dude did it, fucking BASED!

shameless second post, any one got something i can donate to his legal fees through?

This guy ruined his future. The jews are going to smash him.

That's not bait! That's a fucking hook!

"Rights" are a social construct.

Oh come on, man! It was already too obvious without the need of that.

He's White.

You're cringing.

seems like they just booked him on bullshit charges that will never stand just to get him out of there
would've been funny if he could've lured some nigs around with banana on a rope though

Not
Nearly had me there bucko.

Not bad mate.

holy shit

he needs to stop shaking.
that reaction is indicative of dispositions that could result in violence.
politically incorrect zeitgeist now.

these ones were well behaved.
huwite boy was funny because what he does was ridiculous. he actually managed to desensitize them a bit because the outcome wasn't severe. it gained a few chuckles, but it wasn't as funny to them, naturally(tribalism). there were some chuckles at the rediculousness, though.
nobody killed eachother, though. should anyone receive a penalty? this may have been beneficial. possible tendies incoming?

other places are in much more dire straights. the people are ultra sensitive/ulta propagandized. these areas need to be desensitized.

we're expressive. there's bad ideas that people just boo offstage.
but there's violent expressions that are unjustified (micro-agression culture). this must be eliminated.
Holla Forums incoming please. the conversation won't begin without it.

it's like shitlib madlibs

this guy has balls of steel

fuckin hilarious

THIS

I totally miss college…If I were there in the current year, I'd probably be starting a white student union.

Talk them down to smaller quantities. They'll usually produce anything over the $500 mark, search alibaba, and aliexpress for other manufacturers, vet them and use their quotes against them to drive down costs. AMZN has increased storage fees etc. the past few months so be careful. As soon as the chinks see that it sells, they will undercut you, they also sell on AMZN, so be sure to advertise "shipped from US" (FBA)
Don't invest money that you don't feel like losing.

so many bites today

You've never been provoked? Sure, it should be legal, but if you don't understand why they want to fight over it…
I dunno. Do you recall there being a time when men had duels over such instances?

The absolute madman

Looked up the law and the say has no case at all.
tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/30_02.htm

Um, he wasn't putting flour in his envelopes. They were just post card pepes with bible verses. Fuck off, CIA.

thanks

they have some pretty broad definitions though, eg:
"Coercion" means a threat, however communicated, to:

(A) commit any offense; or

(B) wrongfully accuse any person of any offense; or

(C) expose any person to hatred, contempt or ridicule; or

(D) harm the credit or business repute of any person; or

(E) take or withhold action as a public servant or cause a public servant

to take or withhold action.7

"Intimidate" means to make timid, make afraid, overawe; to force or deter with threats or violence.8 "Intimidation" means unlawful coercion, duress; putting in fear.9

true.
intent, though.
one says "i will kill you". it causes a defensive reaction which can be an offensive violent reaction.
however, "huwite boy" does not present an existential crisis. remember humans are also physical and spiritual. you can corrupt both. it's an expression that mocks the speech of some white people.
likening blacks to gorillas or some such is a mockery. making fun of the accents of asians is a mockery. it all can be pretty funny and carry some meaning.

some other expressions carry malicious intent. from intent comes a consequence. it is the eye of the storm.

good intent grants keks.

as such, couldn't it be argued he 'coerced' them, by threatening to expose the nigs to hatred, contempt or ridicule?

idk this is the first I've looked at these kinds of laws

He never threatened anyone, therefore no "coercion." I highly doubt he'll lose this case

this kid's intent…
what was it?
i believe he wanted to express his dissatisfaction. what was it really?

i think he wants blacks to stop behaving like animals. something like that.
it was social criticism. comedy is like that.

good point, you're right

This was his intent

Fucking hivemind… I just tried to post that webm.

NEVAR 4GET

Pretty much any transaction in one of the Chinese areas in Australia is about the same as that green text. Yes, we have actual white-man law, but if they can get away with something then they will.

Fucking cunts.

Holy shit. For once, the original OP was not a faggot.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Even our memes are becoming memes.

HE ACTUALLY DID IT, THE MADMAN

His name was Tristan Rettke

surely the charges will be thrown out, right?

if not i have a feeling he will get some legal aid because of the lulz he's caused

Yeah, for sure. He'll pay a good Jewish lawyer to either get him off entirely, or he'll do community service fr 3 months.

He didn't do anything. He put a funny mask on, and handed out bananas with rope tied around them. It's only "civil threatening" if he was yelling 'fuck niggers, they should all die' while doing it. I'm sure he'll be fine. Any Tennessee fags want to follow the case?

tying a string around a banana might be considered a threat punishable by prison time
atleast we have freedom of speech, fellow burgers!

Some business owner anons should give this guy a job if this ends up hurting him.

He shows initiative and has an overwhelmingly positive attitude. Not afraid to take risks yet has a set of strong ideals. Top employee traits tbh

if nothing else he can dress up as a monkey and fly a sign for a halloween store

My civil rights were… intimidated?

I don't see how that makes sense.

If we can form our own little micro-economy we will be largely immunized against the the economic consequences they wish to impose on us. If we cant get fired because top-down everyone is redpilled, what do they have against us?

We are a little bit away from something like that, but its an idea.

Imagine it…

civil rights intimidation dates back to the KKK attacking and threatening civil rights leaders aka intimidation.
this would be intimidation if he showed up with a gun in his hand and they had evidence of him telling them not to organize anymore, OR ELSE. which i think should honestly be a reason to be arrested

easy win for the defense lawyer with that charge. they'd be more successful charging him for harassment maybe they did that intentionally though so he wont get in much trouble which im sure will piss off niggers even more and they'll pretend its "white privledge" that let him do that.

meanwhile niggers chase down and strip a white guy naked because he relaxed around blacks and thats nothing.

Kek grants dubs to an FBI post. What is he trying to say?

Holy shit that greentext.

Saveed.

Bump for this.

Sell them on Amazon. Promote them for hollowed. Mass trigger kikes as normies wear them in public en masse.

You can even make some cash.

perfect immitation of lefty doublethink
well played sir

why the fuck isn't the greentext guy buying American

that's what Golden Dawn did I believe
this + something like that secret networking society the afrikaners had in SA are what we should aim for
we need a solution to the issue of people being fired for political beliefs

Why not start our own investment/commercial bank?oy vey
Think about it
Now suddenly there's a non jewed up bank and you can fund the rises of a Holla Forums elite and make "donations" to political campaigns.

Interesting, its around $12 million o start a bank.

Just goes to show, if you tour a college and there are more than 5 niggers on the whole campus, don't go there.

wasn't there an unethical investment bank, that invested to guns, tobacco industry, fast food, etc. and made huge profits, I can't fint it now?

Can someone explain me a social message in this?

the balls on this guy holy shit

You mean practice his right to remain silent.

If you're ever arrested fucking remain silen, at least until you receive advice from an attorney.

Does he have a buttcoin wallet or patreon or some shit? This guy, he's a legend. A fookin legend.

This is the best year ever. This entire election cycle and whatever else.

One needs to remember after chants and signs of "kill whitey" and Harambe, the niggers ran out of excuses.

I like the sound of that.

Yeah, dumbfuck. OP refers to the OP of this thread. I mean the original OP, as in Tristan Rettke.

The media spent an entire day talking about Trump because he trolled them with the knife and fork. You clearly don't seem to understand how Trumps 4d chess works

nobody sent pepe's with anthrax you fucking shill piece of shit FBI faggot, fuck off

Like the white man has a future without fighting back now?

Let's spam him banana pictures and say we want to punch his monkey son in the head

This god damn year is amazing.

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—
Source law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241

Clearly he didn't injure threaten or intimidate them.
Now I'm not a lawfag so I don't know how judges in cases defined "oppress" but I'm pretty sure talking and handing out free food doesn't classify.

Contrast with this:
ncpolicywatch.com/2016/09/21/epa-office-of-civil-rights-investigating-intimidation-claims-against-deq-national-producers/
Here, pork industry people would go all mafia-like and went to their (environmentalists') meetings uninvited to raise a fuss.

tl;dr guy should get off scot-free
Also he might be able to counter-claim for having a frivolous charge made against him (not sure about the technical name) so he might win for being sued for nothing as well.

The irony is that they make like 30% of ivy league now

user. We have no lives because of liberal bullshit

Provocation is not a crime in aus.
They specifically prevent it from being a crime for free speech reasons.

That and its too dangerous of a precedent. Would slow down the legal system dramatically

BASED

Based Southron Gorilla of Nignog Trolling to be enshrined forevermore in Holla Forums lore

"Oh, I wish I was in the land of bananas,
old times there just like the Savannah,
Look away, look away, look away, Dindu land!…"

I make HUGE money shorting SJW companies. I made a big move on Twitter one day after they announced their SJW board of speech control and that was the best decision I ever made. Also buying shares that Trump is going to win the presidency before he got the Republican nomination, YUUUGE returns.

Call it 4-chan 500

The niglet has half of his head bald

What a fucking hero

Gotta collect all the bananas.

HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
THE MADMAN DID IT
MADMAN
ADMANM
DMANMA
MANMAD
ANMADM
NMADMA
MADMAN

Triggered.

You're like those people that put Castlevania-2 tier puzzles in video games thinking they're witty, but in reality it's simply utterly fucking retarded.

This is an interesting new form of shitposting.

The only thing new here is you, newfriend.

LEGEND
E
G
E
N
D

I'm guessing you have trouble thinking outside the box.

Tell me about user why does he wear the mask?

Looking outside the box is understanding that intelligence and personality emerge from operation of billions of monocellular organisms, as such it can also arise in entities not commonly associated with anima such as spiders, plants and even anthills. The shit you show there is pointlessly cryptic pretentious crap.

I have had extensive experience with chinese as well, and object strongly to calling them "the worst human beings"

referring to them as subhumans would even be too generous

if i were a primate i would be incredibly offended.

Fucking Legendary.

I don't understand how the man even walks, with such enormous balls of steel.

Oh shit, I thought he was just going to do a drive by banana toss not stand around and wait to get chimped on. Mr. Rettke is truly a mighty whitey.

Check at 1:50 of this vid.

Yeah, that's the kind of stupidity I expect from Holla Forums.

the memes lad

Dubs confirm Holla Forums investment bank making billions on trolling shit lib companies.

can you actually buy those? asking for a friend

Has Ari Shaffir the 'Amazing Racist' ever been arrested? Do only goys get arrested?

muh jobs being shipped over seas. No one manufactures here in the US due to taxes and muh green industry among a million other bullshit policies and shit.

Liberals need to be round up and forced to work for a living at this point. Or at least shot.

Ari always had a getaway plan and a horrendously swolen anus from getting raped as a kid.

Charged for what? Handing out free bananas in a costume? I didn't realise that was a crime.

I bet he makes a million shekels per year. So he is a good Cuck.

wait for it

SHEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

HA

Nervous tissue is now a conglomeration of organisms?

oy vay is Problematic

I can see how wrapping a noose around the banana was going to far. But just a guy in a gorilla mask handing out bananas just falls around being 'racially insensitive' but wrapping a noose around a banana could easily be interpreted as a subtle threat.

The guy should've worn a a 'black lives matter' shirt with sagging jeans instead of just overalls. I feel like the kinda black that would wear overalls still would probably not care about BLM and would be more of the agricultural southern negro that subsists on boiled peanuts and fried chicken. Unlike the like the more common North American Pavement Ape whos survival strategy is based on voting for gibs. Not saying that no southern blacks dont do that, its not something I'd see among southern backwoods negros.

AHAH America is Britain 2.0 now

So much for your first amendment, now please don't call us cucks when someone gets arrested here for muh feels.

that fat cop looks like he is pissed about having to arrest the lad

this shit wont survive court. and it will further redpill more people. you faggots are cucks because if this guy were in britain hed be looking at a guaranteed 3 years minimum.

Based nips.

thats exactly what a cuck would say

I want to see Kek make this man minister of public affairs or some other title where he can cause chaos and leftist butthurt.

make him the U.S. embassador to south africa

Lock and load. NUMBER ONE RULE IN CIVIIL WAR IN AMERICA. KILL NIGGERS AND KILL COPS.

FBI OUT.
NOT WELCOME HERE.

You are not welcome here.

HE

This man is a hero.

You don't belong here.

Best courses of action, this needs to happen more

Notice how easy the nigger was to get along with when the cops asked him what was going on. What happened to fuck da polee snitches get stiches?

Also what the fuck is civil rights intimidation? Leave it to niggers to commit almost all the violent crime and then act intimidated when one white man walks into their ape's den.

Yeah, just like every thing else in the current year. What difference at this point does it make? What's actually threatening is being in the presence of niggers. Not subtly, either.

ayo dis deh amurka we be live in yall people can dress up as monkeys but i aint allowed to assault em? ayo dis shit be crazy

It is?

I don't blame you for lacking awareness and thinking that you're oh-so-special and applying anthropic principle out of the ass to everything. I blame you for being a stupid-ass fucker that thinks being obtusively cryptic is a sign of intelligence and not wanting to deal with that bullshit is a sign of autism.

This is not going to be a popular opinion here, but the nooses were a mistake. They're too easy to spin as a threat.

I'm not saying the system wouldn't prosecute him just for the gorilla mask and the bananas, but it would be a lot harder.

FUCKIN LEGEND

Holla Forums will do well to never forget his name and deed!

gorilla warfare

archive.is/25gkf

I hope this user says he is 'Trans-species' and that he self-identifies as a gorilla. He could then get more mileage out of this at his show trial.

POSTING IN EBIN THREAD

OP = LEGEND
OP = LEGEND
OP = LEGEND
OP = LEGEND
OP = LEGEND

So, this is the face of Holla Forums.
No wonder he was so low energy.

This can't be new, but it's not bad.

I hope this user claims that he is
'Trands-species' and that he self-identifies as a gorilla. He'll then be able to get more mileage
out of this whole thing at his show trial.

wut

I think you might need to correct your shilling techniques.

What if he's racemixed child? You are going to protect a son of a coalburner?

His eyes disturb me.

Compared to the face of SA where you come from?

It doesn't matter who he is. What matters is his plan.

Kill yourself kike.

And his plan was low energy. Hear how he says "i am one of you". Such puny voice. Not worthy of a Holla Forumsack.

Yeah, no.

Why even live? He's surpassed me in every aspect.

FUCKEN BASED

He won a lifetime of internets

Sounds gud. If you need starting capital I can loan you a few hundred

Hurr durr~

Typical Renegade/Red Ice agent provocateur.
Anyone found his connection to the usual suspects yet?

Stay gullible lads.

CUCK
U
C
K

Olympic gold medal winning mental gymnast

Motherfucker's a champion.
He's gonna get crucified though.

May he shitpost eternal.

Some of us need to step up. If everyone stays hidden we lose. Even if they identify 1% of us, so what? They could be sent to Siberia and it'd make no difference to our numbers.

i triple that

I quadruple that. A banner is needed.

wow free bait!

You have to check those damn comments at washington post:
archive.fo/G5I8x

Am I the only one seeing the resemblance?

Maybe he is saying we should actually do something.

All these faggots posting

Are nothing but PR shills fuck that shit if these jokes steal my internet I'm Dylann Roofing some niggers. Maybe just start a murder spree and keep low profile it could take the police years to catch me

Fuck you lazy faggots I'm tired of you guys who are only here for satire.

What an autist.

I hate posting on a mobile phone when Im full of rage

Yeah we went to the same indoctrination camps as you faggot, we just weren't so mentally weak to eat that shit up.

Maybe

The retard should have done his thing and gotten out of there, it would have caused more butthurt and he wouldn't have ended up in jail.

There's nothing wrong with using a fork and knife, but it looks like he's using a low energy butter knife there.

Fuck, did those cops eat all the evidence?

Holy dubs of KEK

Today OP was not a faggot

He was trying to look like a nigger. He's also wearing overalls, which is the dumbest piece of clothing outside of a few applications.

Stupid nigger doesn't even understand the joke.

If tristan ever checks this.

I am a student at ETSU as well and want to meet up. Contact by posting in the Tri cities section of daily stormer book clubs. Link:
bbs.dailystormer.com/c/book-club

KEK

Did you notice that niggers are allowed to protest and burn shit…but YOU ..YOU WHITEY ..are not,,

youtube.com/watch?v=uGRFEiLBZCE

infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-mob-surrounds-attacks-trump-supporter-for-wearing-maga-hat/

to know who controls you just see who you are not allowed to criticize.

So, its a BANANA PHONE now?

CIA pls

I'm personally glad he wasn't an overweight autist sperg, and instead just looks like a run of the mill normie

original post

Oh boy, are you in for a surprise..

I'll give you a hint:

"Racism" is nothing but brainwashing for political correctness to curb free speech.

Do you even understand why this boy did what he did? Because white people are being punished for being lawful while niggers are rewarded for acting like monkeys.

What he did was brave, it was an act of protest against a TRULY racist and systemicaly opressive system, wich targets exclusively whites.Actual whites, not your rich liberal friends living in gated communities.

Haha CTR trying to shut it down.

user is a Hero.

What have you done?

There was no anthrax in the letters you turbo retard.

Individual cells in a multicellular organism aren't classified as organisms because the cells specialize and depend on one another. Single celled organisms are classified as organisms.

or·gan·ism
ˈôrɡəˌnizəm/
noun
an individual animal, plant, or single-celled life form.

He should have had blackface under the mask.

Can't say this was a provocation which exposed BLM or anything, but I still can't help but get behind this guy. Figuratively flicking them on the nose like that took balls, and BLM is overdue for a bit of counter trolling anyway. Hope he makes out of this bullshit charge alright too.

Its right there

check out /r/fulfillmentbyamazon for tips. very useful

r/darknetmarkets is also useful.

HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN GETTING STRANGE PHONE CALLS?

Do it, faggot.

If BLM can get away with chanting that 'pigs in a blanket' crap, Tristan should be able to get away with giving these monkeys some bananas.

make sure he knows we know when he gets his freedoms.

This just shows how awful blacks are. Every ethnicity has an accent, but only Niggers remind everyone of chimps. Even Niggers agree. That's why there was a black club at some university that used the name harambe. It's also why liberals support animal rights. They already gave rights to one kind of ape.

I was listening to enya as i watched this

wew lads

Maybe but the taiwanese are cool. Greentext guy is a little bitch who doesn't understand that he is dealing with a marxist country that still uses slave labor. This is why America should have let Japan destroy communism in Asia.
by all means learn russian but don't expect everything will go smooth. You might get kidnapped by your taxi driver if you don't discuss the price before getting in the car.

This fucking nation.

Minstril w/o the blackface

also this guy:

honorable mention to:

Sometimes posting here is alright. You guys are swell.

memes are his trade now.

(HEIL'D)

KEK
I remember reading about that, Rockwell talked about it in "Nationalist Perspective".

dam. thanks for pos it.
I was on cuckchan on a similiar trhead and i was banned for some idiot.
Anyway I want to say (about the trhead) is unfair

the sociology degree thing was a dead giveaway for me. I never have the patience to look for these subtle things though.

Does it have 000?

the battered wife syndrome is real.

Kill you're self and then read this >>>/irc/

Awful edgy today

normalfags hate overalls though, people get triggered by over-alls because they are implicitly working class garb. people have been brainwashed by the jewish leftists to hate all symbols of working class white culture, all young people are taught in high school to go to college and write essays, high schools cut shop classes, high school counsellors dissuade young men from trades and suggest college. parents are brainwashed by mutual competition for their child to go to college. young men are then completely hen pecked out of college by cliques of women who use either feminist talking points or anti-white cultural marxist "privilege" talking points to castrate all young white male creativity and ambition, these cliques prevent all but castrated "boyfriend beta" types and homosexuals from engaging in nepotism at uni. the overall is a symbol of the trades, its a sign of the natural order.

I've been thinking about getting overalls because I think my pants pull down on my hips.

((Civil Rights Intimidation))
This is just like the
((Businesses are now persons))

With a bit of jewish trickery everything can be a person.. a business can be a person, Civil Rights can be a person…

Of course if the cops were consistent they would need to jail all antifa(and they are 10x less civil than this guy) for disrupting any white protest.. but they don't.

Here's more to come, chinese finally joined us in the fight!

Lai Deplorables, can't fok with Pepe the fulog.

This

Is he currently in jail? Does he need someone to bail him out?

What a fucking idiot. I feel no pity for someone dumb enough to tell the cops they went there to provoke people into violence. It's the kind of stupidity that makes it look like 50/50 odds some nutcase Lib was out to prove Racism still exists by pulling a stunt like this. I wonder if he'll change his tune now that they're throwing the book at him.

Hi, Charles C. Johnson.

Should we start a gofundme for this man?

What he should had said? That it was all a joke?

You have to try harder than that, Moishe.

do like dubs guy when he was in the lamborghini and feigned ignorance of current events
"what's black lives matter?"

only thing he accomplished is mad lulz, but every journey begins with a single step.
people afraid of speaking out against BLM will feel like moderates in comparison, so this event will make a difference
I'd like to see sotomayer comment

If anything shady ever happens NEVER TALK TO THE COPS. Tell them you need legal counsel.

I work with the guy that recorded this

This thread has everything, PRAISE KEK

etsy.com/listing/246197709/smug-meme-frog-halloween-mask?ref=shop_home_active_1

POST DOX

WE MUST AVENGE TRISTAN

Unconstitutional, needs to persist to the supreme court where it would have to be ruled as such.

I'd rather sit in a jail cell for the rest of my life rather than live in a pozzed shithole where I did nothing.

When Trump wins, otherwise it would not be a good idea to go near the supreme court as it is divided now.

and lose my job when that shit gets back around to me? yeah right

Fucking traitor nobody has to know it was you, just post an address

Dox yourself here and we'll track him down through you, so you won't be blamed. Or name your employer or something.

Ya made us proud.

That's an arbitrary bullshit distinction if I ever seen one. Just like distinction between planets and planetoids.

law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-17/part-3/39-17-309

So he is going to get a class A misdemeanor?

Wait so are we finally going to become the Jews now? Kekite owned banks and businesses when?

WEW

Consistent moderation and generally not being a fucktard is hard apparently.

Were you homeschooled by any chance? Because it takes a special kind of snowflake to think you have the right to insult others and walk away. Wars have been started for less. An insult is an invitation to violence. Always has been.

archive.is/sttOU

So you're telling me you support our based user getting socked because he gave a nig a banana?

Like every image board ever.

Someone should make a "before Holla Forums after Holla Forums" image if they can find a photo that isn't the mugshot.

archive.is/0TjbN

Yes. Just like I support niggers getting pepper sprayed and jailed when they call cops pigs and tell them their mothers are whores. Just like I would find myself justified in knocking the teeth out of the mouth of a SJW calling me a worthless pustule for daring to be white.

An insult isn't merely offensive. There is nothing wrong with being offensive, especially when it comes to speaking your mind. An insult, as said, is an invitation to violence. It is targeting a specific person or group and going out of your way to antagonize them. You don't do that by accident.

Mind you, just because I find it justifiable doesn't mean I think it's the most reasonable option. The most reasonable option is to just walk away, especially when the insulter is beneath you. But I can assure you that in too many cases, if you do not answer to the invitation to violence, they interpret it as "I can do what I want and get away with it" and then they step up to actual violence.

holy SHIT those cops are some big boys

fuck you kike get in the oven

white power world wide

found the boon
archive.is/x6ehg
facebook.com/grant.madison.52/videos/10207320449032074/?fallback=1

Cute.

"Earlier today during a student-led Black Lives Matter event at Borchuck Plaza, our campus community was outraged by the behavior of one student who confronted the participants. The actions of this one individual go against the values of our university where people come first and all are treated with dignity and respect.
We are exceptionally proud of the students who were peacefully participating in the event and the manner in which they exercised restraint, thoughtfulness and strength in the face of inappropriate and offensive behavior.

"The ETSU Department of Public Safety staff responded to the incident. At this time, criminal charges are pending before the local district attorney, and an internal student-conduct investigation has begun.

"Our university values diversity, inclusivity and respect for others. In keeping with those values, there will be an opportunity for community dialogue tonight at 7 p.m. inside the D.P. Culp Auditorium. University leadership will be present."
youtube.com/watch?v=ybnZOrFhwq0&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/CH5b1

If Goons can infiltrate the State Department, we can one up them by becoming KANGZ.

Whatever, kek at least saw the resemblance.

also don't feel bad about Trump's 400 pound comment, join us on the next pol fitness and diet thread I will redpill you on the health jew and teach you to be fit with minimal to almost no effort

Dude I'm pretty sure we've infiltrated two out of the four major hollyjew studios as well, just 8ch, no telling 4ch.

Question is what can we get out of it. This guy is making something out of nothing, that's always commendable.

noice

gas yourself, chaim

His own fault for giving money to the propaganda centers.

1488 gas the kikes, fellow Holla Forumsitician !

Should have said it was for Harambe

Help, how do I indicate that it's a negro, while not using the words commonly associated with them, such as dindu, and the newer "googles"?

If anyone has any ideas, let me know. I'm fresh out of options here. If you use a word nobody knows then they just don't understand and ignore you!

If he had left the nooses out of it they'd have nothing to charge him with (nothing that would stick, anyway).
I'm not sure it was a "noose" in the first place.

Would have been better to organize a counter-protest that proclaimed black lives are not more important than white lives. Or to ignore their "movement" altogether (it looked to me like they had about 12 people there, but after this stunt they'll have more at their next rally).

10/10 for lulz, but 0 for political savvy.

It looked more like he had just secured the bananas with rope to prevent any theft.

And it's the violence part that's illegal.
An insult is a statement of opinion. If the 2nd Amendment does not protect the statement of opinions, then what the hell does it protect?

Nobody ever said you have any right to not be offended. Show me in the Bill of Rights where you have such a right, and I will humbly defer and apologize.
Protip: you can't.

But he was giving them away…

That's not a noose.
I learned to properly tie a noose in Jr. high, and that's no noose at all.

Absolutely blissful.

wtf i hate natsoc now

Archive yourself

Hey, that's my post! I'm flattered.

What some people call "autistic" others call "dedicated".

This. is retarded. You could have just posted his name and work address and not mentioned you work there also.

From kikes to kekikes. That will be interesting

wtf i hate niggers now

Your shitposting was too subtle and bought you a ban, but I had a hearty laugh if it helps user.

isnt it funny black panthers can stand at voting booths threatening people and carrying weapons and nothing happens to them but this guy and his joke gets 'civil rights intimidation'

“He just didn’t know how to interact,” one said. “And he didn’t always pick up on the social cues.”

lmao yeah, this dude is def an aspie like the rest of you retards.

Feels good giving his information he was dumb enough to post here to news publications and the police to aid in his eventual conviction and expulsion.

Later you small dick crackers,

What a fine young man. Decent to a fault.

Sounds like his friends were a bunch of nigger loving commies anyways if any of that offended them.

archive.is/bOm2H

"Racist Trump Troll in Gorilla Mask is Exposed"

Fuck this world. You can have Hillary supporters shoot up gay clubs and malls, and yet there's no mention of their politics. But god forbid some user that likes Trump plays a little prank, and it's all over the news.

Definitely, but he could have done it completely differently, either going full on vindictive, righteous fury mode or laying on the floor apologetic faggot mode, he did neither, signified that if they ended the friendship it was on them and that he's moving on with his life wherever it leads him, all of that written in a calm manner.

Future anti-BLM protests should be, imo, made exclusively of posterboards with cut-outs of horror stories of whites being murdered by niggers.

Seriously user could have done a runner and I doubt the cops would have caught him.

He probably wasn't expecting to be arrested for that in Freedum land. I wouldn't dare pull that shit in Europe, but that's not what I would have expected from murica.

Jesus Christ people Plebbit is cancer stop endorsing that shit.

I don't get why anyone finds this funny other than the guy having balls comically large enough to do it.

This sort of shit does nothing for any of us.

I wonder what George Lincoln Rockwell would think of these bullshit bait antics.

God bless

Yes it does, it makes us laugh and that's gud enough. Also you could say that people regarding this as a bad joke gone maybe a little too far but then seeing the kid getting arrested, jailed, sued and probably kicked from college is redpill material.

Nice attempt.

Those cops look like fucking spurdo.

Literally all this is good for is a cheap laugh. If the kid had any brains he'd turn the blacks on to the idea of race realism and get them to try to reclaim africa because they wuz kangs or some shit. You have to help your enemy to get them to fuck off somewhere else.

Niggers aren't going anywhere but in the ground.

Its not the kid who fucked up. We fucked up by giving him shitty ideas for laughs like confederate bag or monkey mask instead of thinking of social message if he actually success. Our message became inconsistent. Its still our win, but only as much of a win as we shaped it by giving him advises. Next time user will come up with something, we should all think deeply how this will affect the crowd if he succeed.

Its not too bad thought, this situation actually gathered a few folk who said messages like: "BLM calling the police, the ones they shit talk about always?!"

So i am glad user actually pulled off this stunt, it also opened up a lot of things about ourselves, i mean, not every one of us goes outside, but this kid had balls to do this, which means our narrative easily comes into reality, just like pepe did, because there are retards who will do shit for real. Might hold up on RWDS though, we don't want our anons to get shot.

fuck blm

The point is that this kid became a martyr for some lulz. It's not going to bring anyone on the fence over to our side, and will just inflame the blm faggots.
Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that you should never mock or ridicule your enemy. One, you piss off the enemy and give them more motive to lash back(Think post WW1 Deutschland), and second, it is dangerous to play down the threat that the enemy poses.
Again, lulzy, but in no way effective propaganda. Effective propaganda motivates people to the side and inspires them. Let's not stop praising this user, because what he did required absolutely balls of brass, but what he did is in no way a sort of standard for other Holla Forumsacks to follow if they plan on revealing their power level, if at all. Be smart and when you propagate these concepts ONLY speak of the positives of your side. Propaganda is meant to appeal to the broad masses, the normalfag isn't going to weigh the pros and cons of both sides. Simply repeat the positives of our side and with time we'll win. Bringing to light the negatives of the enemy's side should only be reserved when we become a sizable enough minority. Of course, the negatives of ours and positives of theirs shouldn't be mentioned.
See, it's whites that have the mania for objectivity, as Hitler put it. Whites will quarrel with one another and in their own mind about the rights and wrongs while these dindus and kikes have absolutely no problem with putting on the blinders and pursuing their goal. This is what sets us apart from the other sub-species. We are slow to form, but when we act it's like a laser guided missile. Our enemies our quick to respond but are loosely organized at best.

tl;dr- go and motivate whites to be pro white before anything else, because when that happens, we can be an unstoppable force as we were in the past. Rettke didn't do this, and it should be noted that it probably didn't help our cause any. This doesn't mean we disown our overalled friend, here. user is a real human bean.

Entire Donald Trump campaign is based on mocking and ridiculing his enemies. I guess that's the difference between American and German Nationalism.

Such a fucking pussy.

a martyr for kek

blessed be rettke, his soul is now forever guaranteed a place in the hall of shitposts

dank meme

Bravo Tristan.

One tip.
You could have and probibly should have evaded.

10/10

Fucking ridiculous how something this harmless can land you in such shit. Reminds me of that guy who filmed his dog doing the "Seig Heil" salute.

Not to mention the gauntlets of yelling spitting angry libs Trump supporters have to walk just to get in to a rally. But muh free speach

Kinda feel bad after reading this. Maybe it would be better if the guy wouldn't go, i wanted to say him to not go at all, i now feel responsible for this. Lost $10.000, withdraw from university, made BLM look sane compared to himself.

What he gain after all. Nothing but "hurr durr its funny" comments from Holla Forums, and that's all. We ruined a person's life and happy for it.

Probably imcoonfy's retarded ass.

Pretty much, sad man. But I don't think his life is ruined; it will just be a bit rough for a little while. You'd have to be a pussy for this one little event that will be memory holed soon enough to ruin the rest of your years.

Any anti-BLM protests should be rooted in something foundational, like pics/stories of all the whites killed by blacks.

You forget that the majority of employers nowadays google search the names of the people who apply for work. So unless these news sites delete their articles, his name is going to be permanently sullied.

What a pleasant compilation

petition2congress.com/21050/black-lives-matter-should-be-considered-terrorist-organization

Hello Jew

quite genius, if you want to incite a (((civil war))), IE a race war.

Hang chicken wings, water melons and bananas in nooses around areas where there will be BLM "protests" (read: chimp-outs)

they will ooga and booga very much indeed.

that video made me feel tingly in my nether regions…

he even has a bum chin, twice as manly.

I only have one criticism. He should have just made monkey noises and jumped around beating his chest while giving out the bananas. Him talking ruined it for me.

How hard is it to just say: "No, mister policeman. I will not talk to you."

I lost all sympathy for him after reading that. Fucking retard. All he had to do was say it was a prank and plead the fifth.

I'm surprised he didn't tell the cops that it was just satire, or a social experiment he was doing for a youtube prank channel. Just look at the fake shit Joey Salads gets away with,

Given that he most likely had a baton shoved up his ass, a wild nigger cop taking him into custody after getting the hand off, and a police chief that 'had to make a point, don't want any more riots on our hands', he did well. He can fight the charges in court either way if he uses the nigger argument and claims bolis brutality during arrest.

I already contacted the ACLU for him and sent out another few emails to lawyers in his area, in addition to contacting their police department over alleged mishandling of the arrest, but I imagine he's got some legal help already.

Although this shit seems real

You shouldn't help anyone but your own people.

You shills aren't even trying anymore!
Even if you are serious,what do you think will happen after you kill all non-whites? Do you think all white people follow the same ideas and have the same traditions? Do you think all European cultures are the same?
Remember that nationalism is about putting your own people/ethnic group and nation before all others.

Lol what user did was autistic as fuck. doesn't really help our case against this autistic SJW Groups. entertaining but just reinforces there claim regardless how small this is the media / online presence has a way to spin this shit into a fantasy i have to imagine that video is gonna be prime viewing for American campus's just to reinforce the narrative while these protesters tear another city apart

And filtered
Its that easy

Oh shit based Joey Salads actually addressed this too
twitter.com/JoeySalads/status/781947941808443392?lang=en

Rest in pepperoni
What city and state is this glorious user in again?

omg he went with my idea of just saying "lives matter"

you brilliant son of a bitch

Pretty handsome tbh, no homo

That took some serious balls and it was funny but it really was not worth it.

Should probably stick to chalking / putting up flyers at night. Stuff that gets attention but will not screw you over.

GUISE
NEW IDEA

ok so for the next user that wants to do something l this, dress as a fireman and just stand there.

there's literally nothing they can arrest you for but you get the same message across

The nooses is what fucked him over, that can be a legit threat in the eyes of a judge.

he needs to push this as a freedom to protest issue, obviously he was pursued for disagreeing.

There really needs to be a final solution to the Jewish problem

Comment of the year

A saint of Kek.
May Kek protect his immortal soul… also his mortal body, I would hate to see such a hero go down.

The media mercilessly mocked trump, and it got them nowhere. At best, we can't use your formula.

honestly half the time I get so tired playing "legal" (turner diaries reference), I can tell that is what this guy was about. honestly he get to be who he really is for better or worse, no more cucking out on your politics for wagecuck shit, no more stupid pointless undergrad, no more normalfaggot friends to cuck out for muh social circle. honestly half the fucking time I wish I was in a chain-gang busting ass cleaning roadsides for a hot and cot and not having to worry about rent, no gf, no future, liberal-cuck media culture everywhere, no friends,etc.

But Trump was also able to destroy his primary opponents by mocking them with funny names.

i live in johnson city and i can't believe i didn't realize there was a BLM protest

Is she vibrating, or smelly?

That's her time bomb is ticking.

Idiot. Now he's probably going to jail.

He should of worn an Ape Suit, worn a plackard that said "I'm oppressed" "bring doll houses,fuel.

That way he can wear the suit, say that he's oppressed and burn the doll houses like the blacks burned their neighborhoods.

If cops question him he could say it's a political art protest project.

Better yet. Do all of that but burn the doll houses in a shopping cart,and put stuff that niggers would loot stores in the cart as well.

That he can push the burning cart around campus.

Out side,and have a fire extinguisher of course.

No way is he going to jail

Even in the remote event a lawyer doesnt get this tossed out, he will get probation or community service for whatever BS shit they charge him with

It was a counter protest and he didnt break any laws by being edgy

If gorilla man is in this thread you should contact

thefire.org/

they have a good history of protecting college edgelords who get expelled and screwed over

Jumping the gun mother fuckers, wait till after the election and then go out and express free speech Holla Forums style

the ACLU of today isnt the same one of the 70's, they used to defend the freedom of speech for nazi's, these days they oppose an "equal rights amendment" because its unfair to women.

However intimidation must contain a true threat, the ACTUAL civil rights initimidation was the one he experienced, considering that his 1st amendment rights were violated, which includes the public university as well… He did not do any of the acts which are prohibited under the US vs Stevens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Stevens

"conspiracy against rights"

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241

Sheeit and ratted out to the cops by a black man, what happened to Stop Snitchin'

Your race is mainly capable of destruction, never prosperity. Even if we "racists" cease to exist, you'll eat your own kind in under a few weeks.

Congrats on fulfilling your role, two-IQ nigger.

Here's the funny part, he's likely going to turn into an anti-white liberal when he comes out of jail.

It's not wise of you guys to intentionally provoke non-offenders into anger. You're better than that. If you want to secure the future of the white race, then think long term and focus on bettering yourself. Don't emulate the minorities that you mock for impulsively engage in tomfoolery, trouble, and fun.

Not through body building, body building should be a supplementary hobby like firearms. What you should do is focus on hard sciences and mathematics like your ancestors did. There's plenty of cards in your favor right now. You have good genes, good attractiveness, and a large IQ, but you're throwing them all away by ignoring your full potential from focusing on irrelevant and avoidable shit. All you need to do is shut up, vent in private outlets, and you'll be perfectly fine.

I'm probably going to get called a shill, but if I were one, I would tell you to continue to engage in IRL pranks so that people can target you relentlessly. You can't give them the opportunity to target you when you're vulnerable.

Trump is the physical manifestation of Kek- a master wizard and meme magician. Don't expect to try and Trump your enemies with an inadequate power level and expect Trump results.

I quadruple this

What did he mean by this?

I can do it. What did you anons have in mind?

Fug, RIP Tristan… no matter how this affects your social life just know that we'll never leave you

HIS NAME WAS TRISTAN RETTKE

You missed the joke user…

You can make a banner or you can add a banner?

Criminal, teenager, thug, hardworking man who didn't do nothing wrong

smh he was just a kid mang, he ain't even did nothing

So that's why the kikes are setting up shop in china!

What they do to whites is common practice is China and so won't be looked down upon.

That and the collectivist mentality and hard on for authoritarian communist in regimes it's a kikes wet dream!!

I hope you all now realize that the cops are not on our side.

Make it.

already sporting the MAGA hat and doing occasional chalkings on campus, but what are more ways to cause massive triggers? blue lives matter garb or fliers?

Smuggies. We had a thread a while back where an user hung these up around his uni or something.

That's a pretty good idea, I may have to do this soon

You, Joel.

You happened.

Same. I've already been violently threatened by a nigger and the school oy vey shut down my chalkings by sending groundskeepers to spray down all of my pro-Trump chalk at 5am.

Now I'm doing it during the day when groundskeepers are busy with other shit, so the school can't oy vey the Trump away. (Most of the groundskeepers and maintenance guys are Trump supporters anyway. I work with some of them.) Plus doing it inbetween major class times at major intersections, between the buildings with the most classes, on the sidewalk means maximum triggers and maximum keks. Words gotten around to the other Trump supporters on campus, and they all appreciate it.

Not an argument.

what state? I've seen a few other chalkings here but have no way of getting in contact with whoever did it

Kentucky.

This isn't illegal, and honestly he should be suing the police station for loads of dosh. It'd be a shame if he just let it go.

Your free speech cannot be suppressed in America unless you are inciting a riot or specifically targeting an individual to incite anger in them (and that is even hard to enforce because supreme court said it's pretty much bullshit.) Insulting an entire race is not grounds for any legal action.

SUE AND GET THAT JEW MONEY, FRIEND.

Your punctuation is strange.

Alright, should the guy have been arrested? That depends on whether he committed a crime for which putting him in temporary police custody would be good for the health, well-being, and sanity of those around him.

He showed up with…

1. A gorilla mask.
2. Overalls.
3. An ooga booga demeanor.
4. A sack that says marijuana on it.
5. A banana.
6. Rope.
7. Cell phone.
8. Student ID.

We'll go ahead and sum up his counter-protest as the following: "You BLMfags are a bunch of niggers." Could this be interpreted any other way?

Dispensing with any kind of improvised weapon musing, we'll say nothing he was doing or possessing at the time was a weapon. So, he wasn't endangering anyone's physical security. He wasn't stopping anyone from eating, sleeping, breathing, excreting either.

While his protest obviously annoyed some people, he didn't do anything, although maybe you could raise concerns about the rope. He didn't seem to intend robbing anyone either.

He wasn't going to make any friends at that demonstration. He seemed fairly confident in what he was doing, I might add, but that confidence could also be seen as autism.

It makes you wonder what he wanted to accomplish with his stunt. Okay, you counter-protest some BLMfags. What effect is that going to have? What is the goal? People on Holla Forums can get into some real stupid LARPshit, and they probably do it to alleviate anger. If you come with the standard Holla Forums opinion package, you see the world as going to hell in a handbasket, for which there's plenty of evidence. This leads to a lot of frustration because there doesn't seem like there's anything you can do, and it seems like the libshits/kikes have more victories than defeats.

I think what the guy did wasn't particularly ballsy, funny, clever, or had any potential for change. Although a lot of people posting here probably do think it's kinda funny, and that's their right; I'm not judging.

where are you from, newfag?

Be informed it is "Sieg Heil"

sage

Only America should be allowed to be a multicultural since it was built by all the races.
America was almost entirely anglo-saxxon culturally for 2/3rds of its existence, we aren't a historically "multicultural" nation.

You're defending and advocating for other races when your own race is currently facing genocide, you fucking cuck. The goal is to remove shitskins from western civilization and to protect the white race by any means necessary. what happens to the rest of the races in their respective homelands doesn't matter, Africans can go spear-chucking and eat each other for the rest of time if they want to, who gives a flying shit?
lastly, pic related

Literally my first night on Holla Forums.

I was right there with you until you said America should be multicultural. The land was made by white hands and minds and white people were even there before the Amerindians killed them all off as per their folk legends and archeological evidence. So no, whites deserve all of North America (arguably parts of Central & South America too) Australia, South Africa (pioneering white hands again) and New Zealand as well. With the respective native fauna, Amerindian tribes, Abos, Polynesians and Khoi allowed to remain on designated reserves. And again no, other than the small tribal populations being given land and basic guidelines, no one deserves any help from European man.

Welcome, this isn't plebbit where your emotionally-charged moralizing type of speech is commonplace, now lurk moar.

I'm very sorry. You are right, of course, I do browse Reddit and agree with damn near most of the things they say. Le sigh, it's a hard, frankly pathetic life.

I'm especially sorry that I said Holla Forums gets into "some real stupid LARPshit" because this is certainly, and I mean this sincerely, more clear-headed than most sites.

My post was highly emotionally charged, not trying to break anything down and analyze it objectively. Can you recommend me some books on logic and reason? I have studied Plato extensively.

Lurk moar newfag, possibly for 5+ years. Either that or go back to plebbit.

Kek. good one user
don't' worry, your humor wasn't lost on some of us

Witnessed!
Commander Rockwell must have reincarnated into Current Year to help us. That or Kek just molded this young man's facial features so that the leftists who heard about Holla Forums in related news stories would tremble the power of meme magic.

no

Checked

funniest thing i've read all day

just remember is someone seems like they are being means here they are really just joking. Most posters are ACLU lawyers relaxing in their free time by posting the silliest things they can think of. Both Michelle Obama and the POTUS himself are confirmed posters but don't spread that around.

If it ever gets slow on the board just post about how Hitler was a completely shit leader. It lets people say some pretty silly things. because everybody knows Hitler was shit.

user.. I..

Re-read Plato this time removing your cultural bias.

KEK is alive in this thread

Checked for KEK!

HE A GOOD BOY DINDU NUFFIN

GOIN TA SKOOL GETTIN HIS LIFE ON TRACK

confimed here

That "Ain't nobody fucking my wife" is fake as hell. Next time post a real nigger ass beating.

CAN'T CUCKSHED THE RETTKE

Are you retarded?

SHADILAY

RIGHT WING DEATHSQUADS

Wanted to check what happened to that dog guy, a Huffington post article comes up and read this:

"Large scale gas ovens were used for some of the mass killings."

Nice dubs there friend

The one that got away

Hello new friend.
Those dubs are not a get.

I was the one who confirmed racewar in December.

Isn't recording someone saying they'll beat them up for exercising their civil rights a civil rights intimidation?

For this statement, you die.

Nice

wp user

Because they're niggers. You can call them kangz, dindus, googles, whatever funny label yoy want to troll with but, at the end of the day, these people are just fucking niggers. Hate crime laws clearly only work one way, and since whitey's self defense would be considered a hatecrime, these niggers know they can beat the shit out of them (in packs like nigs usually do) without any kind of repercussion, for the most part. So, yes, this dindu could punch him and grt some minor charge, but a white man doing the same thing would land him 10 to 15 years for assaulting a poor, precious minority. Our own legal system is rigged against us. Our hands our tied.

He was actually already taken to jail and booked. His bail was $10,000 I believe. He probably spent around 12 hours there.

better not wave bananas at niggers, that's not a form of peaceful protest

Nigger please, in any case we should all get into finance and business. Whoever controls the money controls politics and society. If we can buy all the movie studios then only the movies we want with the people we like can be made, 99% of the population don't like nor watch indieshit so good look to all the shits we fire after taking over the place.

Thats just once example of many, throughout history any people/race that dominated did so by force of wealth. The romans won not just because they had a huge army but because they had the money to maintain said army, and that money came from their commercial dominance over the world at the time.

ITT Holla Forumstards simultaneously validate the protesters narrative whilst ignoring the fact that college and university campuses usually have free speech zones, and that it's the University's/College's discretion to what is and isn't offensive/hateful speech.

tl;dr you guys are idiots if you encourage this behavior.

Oh my god so triggered.

This is bretty funny XD XD!

The problem is that doing shit like this makes us WNs look like hillbilly morons. And the marijuana leaf over top of the confederate flag? WTF was that?

There were also cops around, so he knew he was safe.

Just another retard, making the movement look bad.

You know what the best part of this is.

They are saying they were noose tied bananas. That is not a fucking noose, do they not know knots or what?

They will paint you as a redneck hillbilly inbred moron racist misogynist nazi anyway.

Never cuck. It always fails.

When your enemy is asking you punch him in the face, do it. He doesn't think you will.

They're saying it's a noose so they can charge him with threatening violence

I'd prefer people like OP that can ironically 'Hillbilly' over faggots like you any day. You'd be one of the first to sell out after getting a sponsored deal from kike media. Meanwhile anons with the chutzpah of OP would be actually out there killing niggers and jews, driving our propaganda into the hands of normalfags regardless of its presentation.

Leave the board Chad, go back to TRS/Breitbart or whatever alt-kike forum you belong to.

Soon

It's so that he can appeal to blacks with dat muhfuggin' KFC, whilst also appealing to the more civilized whites who still have table manners with the knife and fork

can someone enlighten me as to what fucking african shithole tribe does this to their face and why

I think it's a fashion statement of some sort.

nice bait queer.

yeah, I'd take the kike media deal…$$$

That little faggot would have never been out killing niggers and jews. There is a difference between putting a monkey mask on in front of police, in a safe environment, and actually going out and killing niggers and jews.

If you actually watched the video, it looks like that hillbilly hipster was about to cry and shit his pants.

And for the record, Chad is fucking hilarious. After he got kicked out, the bachellorette sucked monkey balls, like it always does.

I don't belong to any of this shit. Plus you people are all spouting the same pro trump, anti immigrant stuff. Including kikebart, which, not long ago, pol was posting articles.

TRS is funny, sometimes, but mostly just stupid. I like the merchant minute.

I posted chad, because he's the ultimate alpha male, and give you low-t beta faggots something to aspire to.

Have a protein shake, faggot.

Just look at those posts and be aware - reddit formatting and stupid sentencing is the best way to spot a redditor shill. We have to endure those faggots up to november 9, it will be tough but be brave.

And remember - people who do it "ironically" should be treated like real shills too, because fuck being retarded ironically.

I was correcting/triggering a newfag at the time and chose frivolously, but you've made a good point user.

*LET ME POST DAMMIT YOU STUPID KIKE ALGORITHM!!*

I MUST BE A FUCKING SHILL…

God damnit, pol is a fucking joke.

Well done my friend

At least try and look like less of a newfag.

I figured he was planning to toy with them. Like tying a string to a piece of paper to play with a cat.

You could at least try harder to not out yourself.

And there's the hook showing.