Majority of characters in established story are non-white

Why can't they just make new cool black characters? To be fair… This is a good meme start this trend #WhyNotOriginalNiggas then follow up with "why is hollywood switching white characters to blacks? They're just implying we can't be equals to whites so we need to replace them in their roles" or something along those lines. Lurkers you know what to do.. Also start #BlacksNotGoodEnoughinhollywood or whatever… Orrr #NoRealEqualityinHollywood.

We have all been witness to how you fuck these leftist up… Give them a taste of their own medicine. Incite riots in hollywood lmao

There is nothing wrong with adding a little diversity to a film

Beat you to it kikel. Fuck your trips. Diversity was fine until you started removing whites all together

eat shit reddit

Thanks for helping us bump our slide thread goyim

when has that first scenario ever happened?

Reported.

The new Ghost in the Shell reboot

sounds like those girls that have to genderbend every character

also

Hopefully they don't add a nigger sidekick

if you're asking why they do this, it's to stir up racial tension

I can't think of a movie that was nigger turned into White.

There's a recent movie based on Egyptian gods that has all of them as white actors.

Most of the cast were actual Egyptians, but y'know, WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEEIT!

But like said, anytime Hollywood does this is to stir up racial hatred where there shouldn't be any race topics at all. It might have used to be for monetary reasons, but now even whitewashing is for stirring up controversy and nothing else.

Every day, I hate niggers more and more.

Oh user….

Egyptians weren’t niggers, dipshit.

this kind?

user I…

They actually did that a bit with comic books.

They made Static Shock which was a decent black superhero character. If studios are desperate to profit off of minority characters then it makes no sense to not just make their own characters like that and run with it.

Fucking kikes.

i HATE THE JEWS

0/10

My observation stands, no nigger flicks made White.

I think in the case of asians they're wary of showing functional racial competitors, as opposed to the lol-pathetic blacks.
They also filter movies to make all the whites look darker.

or how about you fucking kill yourself Redditor? We don't give a shit about "real equality". Equality does not exist, nor is it in our favour. We want to return this nation to its rightful white rule, not appeal to your self-destructive egalitarian moral platitudes. Slit your fucking wrists.

It's going to be referred to as 'Ghost in the Shill', right?

[rubs hands]

These are the worst Hitler-trips I've ever seen.

WE GOT A HOTHEAD OVER HERE

the last air bender movie

Reported for bumping a 2 day old slide thread to prove that you’re a shill.