Systemd:Even Torvalds Is Afraid!

>On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 9:32 PM, Kees Cook > wrote:

Based Torvalds speak the word about systemd.

lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20170710.142032.05d6acec.en.html
lkml.org/lkml/2017/7/6/577

yߺyou­'re­ delus­ional aߺa­ߺaߺaߺuserߺsan
iߺit'­s call­ed ­GNU­/Li­nux bߺbߺbߺbaka!
yߺyߺy­ߺyou aren't serious rߺrߺright aߺuserߺsan?

Torvalds is surprisingly nice for now.
I wonder when Lennart will an hero himself because Linus call his software trash and that he should have never been born.
Reminder that Torvalds is the most based Swedish guy that we know.

(pic2)

Says the loli role player.

dߺdߺd­ߺdߺdߺdߺdߺ­dߺd­ߺdߺdiscriminating aߺaߺagainst me bߺbߺbecause of my sߺsߺstutter is nߺnߺnot an aߺaߺargument!!!

But sysv init is shit user. Use runit.

But runit is unmaintained, use s6.

It doesn't need to be actively maintained. Runit is tiny and very reliable.

Well, as long as it works in the next 10 or 20 years the same way it does now, I guess it's fine.

I disagree with some of the stuff in the s6 "why another supervision suite" but I am interested in it not using the heap for its supervision processes. I'm a big proponent of essential system services doing things like that, only allocating once at startup all they'll ever need, etc. Increases reliability should available memory become low.

You faggots have no idea what the context of this LKML thread even is. Torvalds has already spoken about systemd and doesn't really mind it.

It's too bad there's no better alternative.

/thread

inb4 Linus writes his own init in a week

Everything else already exists.

Linus is not Swedish you dingus.

They're not swedes muricunt, they're finlandsvenskare aka finnish swedes. It's big difference, I know a lot of them and half of them don't even speak swedish as their mother tongue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-speaking_population_of_Finland
aka PURE CANCER
fucking wanna-be jews

It's time to abandon this retard populated board.

Oh wait, he's a nigger

try Something Awful / Reddit

No matter where you go, you will always find Finns that get triggered by any mention of Swedes, especially Fenno-Swedes. For good fucking reason.