Whites should support White Pride

Explain yourself

Not an insecure cuck

most whites like are cucks thats why they dont support it they hate it in fact

Be proud of yourself first retard, fuck everyone else and their skin color.

I care about IQ then race, so by that I don't want the white race to die out, but you fuckers are stupid when it comes to blaming shit.

It's stupid to be proud of what you didn't earn

"White" doesn't really exist, it's a social category

If "white" was real then it wouldn't be something to be proud of, after a history of genocides by "white people"

Don't reply to half chan threads

Genocides…..being this gullible…..see:Mongols/Chinese/Arabs/Jews/Aztecs.

I'm proud of being white but my children won't be white. The white race is going extinct. However I'm not going to let my legacy become tainted with blood of untermenschen. Rather , I will move to Asia. They will deservingly become the dominant race in the world. Their leaders are ruthless and effective. Mao said even if 300 million died fighting the soviets, the other 300 million would survive to ensure victory.

Asians love white people to an extent. They are sick of the yuppies. But they still want their grandchildren to be halfus and tall etc…

Because there is an inverse proportional relation between meaning and extension. I reserve pride for things I've achieved. Otherwise it becomes meaningless.

Let me respond to your quasi-intellectual comment: you are a poo poo head!

So, enlighten me, how is sticking to something that has been known since Arnauld and Nicole and reworked by Bolzano quasi-intellectual? Or is quasi just a pretty word you like? :^)

Huge asshole for a logo. Haha fags

I dont think any one should be proud or embarrassed of something they have no control over.

Americans have no business supporting white pride, not being a white nation.

you misread that, user. the inverse proportionality is between intension and extension (of concepts). it simply asserts that the more qualified the definition of a concept, the fewer instances of it actually exist. the only connection to white pride is that the idea arose in an attempt to define nationalism as populism, which is a perjorative if ever there was
is Holla Forums populist? here you might say that the more complex your definition of populist, the less likely that Holla Forums fits the description
the problem with french philosophers (more accurately metaphysicians), today as much as during the last 3 centuries, is that they talk eloquently and seductively for years on end without ever really making sense or saying anything salient
nice to see that 8ch reads Santori, btw

Why should I be proud of something I have no control over?

well assuming you are and a french chad, you can be proud of the history of france.
it's important in 2018+ to take sides before you are the only one left on the fence. the future belongs to whichever minority best organizes itself. you can sit and watch while women and sandfags scream so loud they get what they want at your expense, or stand up and defend ton steak. the simple truth is that every collective noun is fighting tooth and nail to get one over on all the others. play the game or be destroyed

the greatness of a nation is not measured in military victories, but since you choose this weary meme, the ratio of defeats to victories for france is amongst the best in recorded history, unlike america. for a faggot who lives in the land of the free, you are just normally ill-informed; just another insigificant victim of the american-fuck-yeah propaganda spiggot that drives you to such extremes of stupidity and avoids an uncomfortable self appraisal.
thank-you for validating all the prejudices i had towards america and americans. thank-you for proving my point in spades

I believe you're mistaking americans for bongs.

boongs

hm, I wonder why white supremacists are so incredibly defensive and predisposed to calling others cucks whenever they disagree with them?
hm… I sure do wonder…

Whites are the only race on the planet willing to work against their own interests. Blacks don't count because they're not people

Fuk dis Holla Forums shit, cracka

don't want to be assimilated with beings of inferior intelligence.

would prefer high-achieving Asian than White with sub-standard intelligence and degree of culture and low socio-professional outcome

shush jiggaboo

I overcharge niggers and jews, and by doing so hope to accelerate the race wars.

Go be a bitch-ass somewhere else.

You're stupid.

Why has no blackhat Weev type ever hacked Twitter and fucking replaced the front page with a nigger hanging from a tree?

My mother is jewish…
but I think with how many other problems that the WPWW movement with other minorities, they'll probably loosen their stance on jews sometime.

I look very much like a skinhead though

unlike most losers, I married a DACA girl before DACAneers become legal

Now I'm not a virgin.

I love jewesses. They are very hot.

a-fucking-greed

I'm not a fucking racist that's why.

It doesn't matter much. The age of man will come to an end. That's the fate of all mankind, not just whites. There will be others after us, just as there were others before.

No. I killed God to prevent this.

Well you didn't do a good job, considering that he's still talking.

I don't think ransacking some baron's estate and raping his wife and children and chopping off their heads counts as a military victory.

I love all the soyboy cuckchanners in this thread just willingly outing themselves

good question, OP
if you ever let go of that dick up your ass you'll find out yourself

because supporting (((white pride))) and its groups is supporting white genocide
the (((supremacist groups))) are controlled opposition

if you truly have pride in being white and you want to change the world around you then act white
being yourself is literally enough to drive any kike to suicide

be a civilized human being so others will look at you and will want to be just like you
fight the leftist cuckoldry not with violence but by exposing their bullshit to others
once others realize you are the good guy they will join your side

having tattoos of hitler, sieg heiling and doing other faggy shit like being a racist retard blaming the jews and blacks of everything isnt going to make liberal faggots to stop attacking whites and our (((governaments))) close the borders to the illegal immigrant sandnigger hordes

you (((supremacists))) arent fighting for white pride
your doing (((their))) work for them by giving them reasons to turn the liberal shitstains and all kinds of niggers against us

I only cum inside white chil… I mean, woman!