Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Why was he throwing up gang signs?

For too much EGO. Want a fully automatic park system and refusing to pay the only person who can run it a decent amount of money.
For being too stingy. Entire park system rested on this fat man. Had he hire two or three people with similar calibre, then this fat pig would not have been a big problem.

reppin down in south america, boiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Didn't the movie make a point of telling us that Newman underbid for the job by his own admission?

I don't remember that scene, but who the stupid fuck put all the securities and running of the park on the shoulder of one employee? That fuck is asking to be ruined.

Nedry was in charge of setting everything up, a bigger team would've moved in once the park was proven to be profitable/safe. He also underbid so that he could steal shit while flying solo.

Still a dumb thing to do.

The fact that Hammond wants to have chili and sea bass immediately following the velociraptor feedings, does this symbolize Hammond's innate desire to feed on something delicious just as the raptors and dinosaurs do and end up doing or does it merely show the power of Alejandro's dish and that perfection is ideal and all that matters to Hammond?

Dodgson for touching those little girls

fag

I hated how Ellie looked at it in disgust.
It's fucking top tier seafood ye bitch.

I thought that was "Chilean" sea bass.

man, dodgson was a master of disguise.
if he couldn't get away with it, I have no chance

How the fuck does one setup all those locks in the same system with no backup energy for the whole dinosaur containment system in the first place?

I mean, yeah, he needed to shut down security in a few areas, but those were mostly the human facilities, why not having all the containment systems running on a separate server to begin with?

is meant for this

Memes my friend learn them

DODGSON WE GOT DODGSON OVER HERE

See, no one cares

He's wearing a floral shirt, he can't possibly be in the right.

fat Seinfeld put shaving cream on some random guy's pie…… probably got someone fired as a result.

Fatties are always wrong.

wew

Have fun being a weak faggot, vegtard.

user this is the funniest thing I've read all day

Is that grated cheese? Fuck is wrong with Mexicans putting cheese on everything.

Clearly he said "sea bass and chill".