BURGERS, DEFEND YOUR CYBER: Philosopher King Calls For Action

Stefan explains ICANN and all that fancy shit, calls for action.

According to polls 14% of US citizens are for giveaway, 44% against.

It could be the next big issue, especially if Trump would push it in the front - Hillary would probably side with Obama because he's pushing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!5EBGjRxQ!8A22u4HTWtViFKiWRDdUV1I3SwsAtOceEEYWoPhJXzE
mega.nz/#F!kJw0jZZb!qDpY2xGsWjsgbEv8toWAQQ
archive.fo/ZqYRD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHY NOT PUT A VIDEO OUT A WEEK BEFORE IT HAPPENS?
WE ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS LEFT

Well it's now or never, isn't it?

As just about everyone knows, ICANN's internet authority is about to be handed over to the UN, thanks to the traitor sitting in the White House!

Therefore it is essential to have a backup of everything you need before the UN gains control of ICANN. I bundled together all kinds of decentralized P2P and Bit Torrent clients that we all may need to keep files and information available in the future. These programs are all highly recommended to have backups of encase the UN decides to shut off access to them! Note that this is limited to P2P and Bit Torrent only.

P2P-BT Clients.zip

mega.nz/#!5EBGjRxQ!8A22u4HTWtViFKiWRDdUV1I3SwsAtOceEEYWoPhJXzE

Censorship Resistant Software Archives » mega.nz/#F!kJw0jZZb!qDpY2xGsWjsgbEv8toWAQQ

When the web starts being censored on a mass scale, you'll be looking for this stuff!

I think most people outside of Holla Forums don't think it's a big deal (e.g. Holla Forums, Holla Forums).

Jewish shill who changes his rhetoric to follow the money.

Holla Forums is not your personal craigslist.

Sage.

How about we dont just accept this as a foregone conclusion and actually fight it?
I'm tired of "HURR DURR JUST MAKE A BACKUP, BRO"

Stick that shekel up your ass Shlomo.

He knows what he's doing.
His sage means nothing.

how about you just mention said program names mr fbi

I like Stefan but he's not making any good arguments here.

DNS is responsible for naming ALL websites, even websites owned by potential US rivals (Russia). Of course it makes sense to hand it over to a neutral party. Acting like the US would not obstruct access to an inconvenient Russian website is naive. View things from a Russian and China perspective.

Also he doesn't give any arguments as to HOW the UN is going to censor people with access to this, considering you can still navigate to a site (that doesn't use shared hosting) using the IP. Just MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE.

Starting to become skeptical of Stefan here, this reeks of bandwagon jumping for a few views.

Honestly Plato and Descartes were the ecelebs of their time

judging by how absolutely retarded Holla Forums is, and that none of you know shit besides how to paste a twitter link into your browser, i don't think Holla Forums will be doing anything much about this any time soon.

What a waste of dubs.

The UN is not a neutral party, its the united states minus the constitution. The US "handing" things over to the UN is the president and oligarchs way of jumping over the constitution to write law.

I'm not comparing him to that, I'm just saying the
thing is not an argument

That's such a shitty non-argument.

You can either have 1st-amendment inspired censorship you have now (if you have it at all), or what you are proposing - everyone's censorship.

The alternative is to give it to an international body like the UN which already proposes censorship and stiffling "harrasment". It can only get worse from this point.

OP's title is

then sage this slide nigger

If they were to censor anything it would cause chaos.

People would actually take action here.

which is why I suspect it will happen

the only other country i would trust with the dns is switzerland

or maybe iceland

btw if there isn't malware in there (which there probably is even if you didn't put it there) then I thank you.

Those apps look neat.

Any andoid apps to get btw?

Reported.

Watch out for the shills goys.

No, nobody has established how you can CENSOR something just by playing around with domain names. He just implies that this will be a slippery slope that somehow leads to the UN having more substantial power over the internet. In Stefan's words it's not an argument.

Stefan makes the ridiculous argument that the United States wouldn't likely censor the internet (in general) because of the Constitution which as we all know has largely been ignored many times (Espionage act, hate speech, PATRIOT act, etc).

From a Russian or Chinese perspective, it makes sense.

Meant as a reply to:

And what is alternative to that? Which body will uphold it better?

Which body will allow us to exist, won't mind holohoax denial and related stuff?

There really will never be another nigger president. For fucking up the internet with numerous attempts such as SOPA, he's going to be remembered as the nigger he is.

Not if Clinton is president

Not gonna happen CTR

Come on Holla Forums we need to cyber better

A/S/L?

It's really easy to censor a site when you own the DNS root. The feds do it fairly regularly for copyright(see the domains owned by The Pirate Bay or sci-hub). Smart people will use alternative DNS roots, but smart people will always be able to get around the state's censorship systems.

Who is more likely to censor Holocaust denial? The USA or a coalition of the USA, Russia, etc?

It's pretty late in the game but get a hold of your representatives! Nothing is more important than getting re-elected to these people. Let them know that their voting base desires the Internet to stay in American hands!

checking these dubs

How?

Nice dubs, but all I was saying is that if Clinton is president she will give government funding to textbook companies that are willing to censor the majority of Obamas career.

In your proposed scenario: Coalition. Russia already outlawed holocaust denial.

Just ignore him, he's just trying to shit all over the thread without employing bots.

I'm talking about the Security council.

What? Really?

You get the idea, ICANN under UN control is bad, bad news, and we need to work on establishing a DNS alternative afterwards.

Yes.
archive.fo/ZqYRD

Do we know what the odds are with this? I'm on edge. Edge of tears.

Is it Jew motivated or a leftover of WW2 patriotism?

What do you mean by taxing? How would they have the authority to do that?

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BUMPLOCK THIS?

It's quite simple really, we can revert back to what we had before centralized DNS: everyone has their own DNS stored locally and "shares" this with other anons. There can also be multiple decentralized DNS servers (with a browser whose built in DNS queries defaults to these) that we can get well off anons to host.

The problem is getting enough anons to know how this works and get on board for it to be viable.

do you even OSI?

Or we can fight this shit with the two days we have left.

(ch kek ed)
because the mods are pole smoking cum guzzlers

THE DOMAINS user

THEY CAN REMOVE THEM

THAT MEANS NO MORE GETTING TO Holla Forums BY TYPING 8CH.NET

FUCK

I'm not an expert, I just took issue with Stefan literally skipping over the most important part in his video. Especially whenvit was only 22 minutes anyway, his are usually long.

THIS THREAD IS BUMPLOCKED
CONTINUATION HERE
CONTINUATION HERE
CONTINUATION HERE

Ted Cruz is the only one fighting it

We're FUCKED

wew

Because the apps probably reduce their audience size..

or contain shit viruses

it's a very complex answer you are looking for when you ask HOW?

this is an over-simplification but, imagine the DNS as the phone book… it links names with numbers. If you don't know the number you have to look it up. now imagine the publisher of the phone book doesn't want certain people to be listed, or wants to list them incorrectly… get the picture?

THANKS MODS!
YOU ARE TRULY OUR GREATEST ALLY :DDDDDDDDDD

Jesus christ, these fucking shills.

If he's a jew then you're a nigger

"will be overseen by Penny Pritzker"
Do I need to do the obligatory "wikijewcheck" or is it a foregone conclusion that they have a jew with zero tech knowledge handing control of the internet to (((you know who)))

xfrcdfxdsfxwdf

ssdfecwrfefdd

ejncyfiuwegfnjgdnfjdshfj