Hey Morty, I'm a pickle! Wubba lubba dub dub!

Hey Morty, I'm a pickle! Wubba lubba dub dub!

notice how the pupils are hand drawn

HOL UP

sips dunkaccino

my ex-gf got super into rick and morty, and kept trying to make me watch it. after one episode, I could tell it was shit. In the politest way possible, I told her it wasn't for me. There are very few cartoons I enjoy, and I'd rather watch King of the Hill or Looney Tunes again than 99.9% of new shit. She thought I wasn't smart enough to "get it" and we had a strange argument. It was over a week later.

Don't let your pseudo-intellectual girlfriends read leddit.

Justin Roiland is actually /ourguy/, its Dan Harmon who makes the show unfunny.

I read this a lot, that the first season was good, and then got fucked up after that. Maybe the episode I saw wasn't "shit", but it just didn't grab me. I'd rather just drop a show after one or two episodes than keep giving it chances and being let down.

I'm not sure about entirely good episodes, but some episodes have good scenes. More often than not, a passable episode is made shit by writers injecting lulsorandumb moments into it. I've watched it once, no episode was worth repeat viewings. I like this scene though, which in hindsight was a pretty weak payoff for an otherwise mediocre episode.

Jerry is probably the only funny character in that show.

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

It's cute how you think you're some kind of cartoon patrician because you like King of the Hill, the most boring cartoon ever made.

The pilot isn't very good but there's a couple of decent episodes in the first season like the one where they watch tv.

What the fuck even is there to "get"?

oh my god it's fucking Lemongrab again. could they make ONE cartoon where he doesn't do that same voice he does in every cartoon ever?

damn, that's cancerous

Post obscure VHS kino you had as a kid. The more obscure the better. If you remember this shit, I fuck with you hard. The animation was fucking awesome. I remember as a kid thinking at the time that I wish video games looked this good.

Fuck, I meant to make a thread. I'm so fucked up I posted in here instead D:

Yeah, it sucks so much when comedy is based on characters and situations and not on non-sequiturs and shock.

Gas yourself.

Not the guy you responded to, but I can just tell without watching R&M that I wouldn't like it just by the people I see posting it on FB.

They use jewish scriptwriters for every episode since season 1. South Park made the same mistake but Trey saw what was going wrong and took control of the whole creative progress and this saved the show. Rick and Morty is already going downhill with all the generic "character building moments", which are obvious scriptwriter fingerprints.

Yeah just like in Rick and Morty

if you have a FB then yes, you're too dumb for R&M

Hey, here I go with another bait thread to make all the anons angry! We're so sophisticated for hating anything wacky or silly! Aren't we the peak of humanity? Yes.