Uniting Holla Forums with common clothing

Hello fellow Holla Forumsacks. We have come a long way and now we should talk. We should propose common clothing to wear in public as a signal of who we are. Lets hear your ideas. I believe that if you are in the US a MAGA hat, USA tshirt/button up, camo pants/jeans, and New Balance/work boots.

"please wear a uniform so itll be easy to spot racist bigots in the streets. sincerely, antifa"

I'm not wearing a uniform so you fucking kikes can identify me in the streets. Go nibble foreskin you fucking cunt.

Holla Forums clothing is just dressing well. Nothing says you're strongly opposed to leftism better than looking successful and productive and that you take good care of yourself.

Funny how you said it but couldn't really put the finger on it. You want to find like-minded people irl? Listen to their ideas and count the red pills.

No need for a uniform, which is used in a context of an open confrontation to reduce the odds of friendly fire. We're not in an old confrontation, and to avoid friendly fire, just don't target whites.

Hello FBI

gas yourself. the harder we are to spot, the better.

Kikes sure are scared of the fact that they aren't able to identify many of us eh? Sure is problematic that some don't like to shoot themselves three times in the back of their heads.

>>>/4chan/

Hey, fellow natzis, I found this fashy hat that we can all wear

I think the idea is stupid, but damn these shitlords had a serious fashion sense.

They don't call em fashy goys for nothing.

Its a joke goys. We are user together

Got you covered right here

No, sounds like a retarded idea.

But since we're in this thread anyway, would anyone want to share some clothing tips? I want to wear a jacket that is cut similarly to the SS officer's uniform, but without the insignia. Are there any companies that sell shirts or jackets of this design, at a reasonable price?

This.

Besides everyone knows that hawaiian shirts is the uniform of Holla Forums

Stop with this dumb bullshit nobody should even care about wearing the same clothes to identify with a movement. It would just be subverted to start wearing niggerball jerseys like Milo Yanokikeapolus was wearing one time with Trump on it.

i got some fucking raybans but my head is too fat.. it looks goofy

need to lose some weight

Our uniform is smug anime girls.

/FA/ FAGS GET OUT

You only need tactical gear and some exercise clothes. Therefore, /k/ and /fit/ should your preferred places to get fashion advice.

Nobody expects the hawaiian shirt nazis.

I have a hugo boss blazer it's pretty BOSS

Retarded.

The best spy is the one that doesn't stand out.

マスク

No thanks Mr. Shekelberg.

We have the best uniforms

Don't we folks?

you retarded triple nigger, take your stupid slide thread back to 4chan and don't come back

No thanks "chosen" one, we rather hide among you. Always be afraid, never relax, because even when you think you are safe, there is someone waiting for the perfect moment to stick a dagger up your back
:)