Worldwide Vote

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

You can now vote once a day

Please help take that map back!

I fucked up and uploaded an old pic for the results. Here are the actual results for now.

Who knew that democrats win out when you can vote multiple times?

because that's how the actual elections work, amirite?
they really have to cheat just to get hillary to even have more than 20%

i hope the one for america is just bots and shills. canada has no hope

DAILY REMINDER THAT SHILLS WILL FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL FOR THEIR 1 SHEKEL AN HOUR WAGE

likely to be bots changing ip and voting multiple times.
typical clinton-voter behavior

israel is actually pro trump - he promised them jerusalem as their capital
+plus he got kike grand children

there is actually no one supporting hillary. few ones showed up to her campaign speeches

Keep voting!

You sure are fucking stupid.

wtf it was all trump yesterday and now all clinton today? Jesus the shills are in overdrive

CTR is shilling hard on this poll

The problem is that it changes day-to-day.

Also, did you think (((those))) who have the power would leave it easily?

WE'RE TAKING THAT MAP BACK

Oy vey, make sure to use the archive, because it's definitely updated!

What the fuck? Last time I did this, Trump's choice was on the right side of the screen, and now it's flipped.

Maybe they're flipping sides once in a while to counter bots or something.

You are just as stupid, if not more stupid, than OP.

Most likely this. Nice trips btw

I just refreshed the page a couple of times. Looks like the sides are random every time the page is loaded.

You mean the whole thing resets every day?

That gave me a chuckle

No, they keep the total but they allow people to vote once per day.

You can check both the total and the last 24h votes.

????????

dat drop from 77 to 52%

Can't say I'm surprised

Is africa red because only a few white guys have computers?

Africa is full of nationalists.(Despite the fact they are black.) So it makes perfect since they would vote Trump.

Probably, but the map in the OP is outdated since it changes everyday and they added the option to see the last 24h votes like I said here

((((((((((TECHNICAL COINCIDENCE))))))))))

Guarantee you Indians would vote Trump over Hillary. The current PM they elected was banned from entering the USA by the democrats. Beside most wouldn't even consider Clinton because of how weak she is, she simply doesn't project power.

SWEDEN YES

Pure coincidence :)

Now that's low energy.

WHO THE FUCK FROM NORTH KOREA IS VOTING ON THIS

Refresh the page a couple of times, the sides change randomly every time the page is loaded.

no it doesn't. They want free aid from white people and to be able to send their surplus population on rape raids in germany.
Aren't they just tribalists at most? I don't the the average nigger even understands ideology.

Holy shit, Russia confirmed for best ally. 94% Trump with 18190 votes.

this honeypot shit again? look at the 2 creators, they're from Netherlands. sjws.

I personally want Trump so the buffoon can accelerate the eventual fall of the US's hegemony.

seems like sweeden and france like clinton but not most of europe

Shitskin sand niggers have a natural aversion to powerful Aryans willing to stomp them back into the desert.

Yeah fuck this place. I'm going to the country of my waifu's origin. I'd rather die closer to her than closer to all the faggots around here.

Not surprising since all our medias are working around the clock to depict Trump as a crazy blood thirsty guy who wants to nuke Russia while we barely talk about Clinton's own "problems".
I still think it's shills