White Genocide

Whites are projected to be the minority by 2044.

washingtonexaminer.com/census-whites-become-minority-in-2044-hispanic-population-twice-blacks/article/2557393

However, if mass forced immigration occurs in America like it did in, say, Germany - we will be the minority by 2020 (meaning we are less than half the total population).

By 2040, whites will be a severe minority. In fact, the new majority will be a mixed race, as projected by National Geographic.

mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.FySQoqdxw

I feel like I could be doing something more about this. Maybe educating others or something. Any ideas on how we can stop this, or at least, slow it down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its already occurring worse then that right now not to mention the US is astrotruffing the numbers by labeling the overwhelming majority of Hispanics as white. I wouldn't be surprised if the US was less then 25% true white right now

Whites are already only 60% of Americans.

Not to mention Iranians and spics are counted as whites on Census data, as well as unaccounted for insane levels of hispanic immigration.

We are likely at 50% or less.

The solution is obvious, mass deportation and an insanely strict immigration policy for anyone not from white countries.

we could also go the killing route but we'd have to kill 1/3 of white too since they'd try and stop us

Also we have to rescue South Africa and purge Zimbabwe.

We will be minority next year if Hillary wins. Remember that the stats go on who is self-reported "white," so the real white population is much less thanthe stats we have. Many mestizos, Arabs, and quadroons self-report "white" on census.

hadnt even considered that.
my god is it too late to stop?

Yeah. WAY sooner than that:
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

From Joe Biden himself, it will be 2017.

Iranians, spics, slavs, semites, arabs, eskimos…
All "White" according to America.
Probably only about 40-45% imo.

It's never too late.

But everyone nonwhite will have to be deported forcefully.

The Constitution will likely have to be suspended, or, in a best case scenario, strictly literally interpreted so that only white landowners cannot be stripped of their citizenship.

Essentially nonwhites will have to be rounded up, herded, and packed into converted military planes where they'll be dumped into their ethnic homelands. Imagine a converted C17 with a huge cage in the back.

Or we could engage in a bloody Civil War/Race War where we kill the Jews, and then proceed to genocide nonwhites. But like I said we'd have to kill probably 1/3 of whites as well because they'd oppose us.

For a true return to whiteness generations of U.S. citizens will need to be stripped of their citizenship and deported. This would likely require a Constitutional amendment.

I think it's more likely that the USA becomes Brazilified, then a Civil War/Race War occurs with a slight Balkanization or a Switzerland-like autonomous zone ethnostate forming.

Personally I think so. The country is going to fall apart and eventually balkanization no mater what and that would hopefully result in one good or at least majority country. Though it may not happen in our lifetimes

>You forgot about us, gringo.

You’re a defeatist sack of shit.

I thought I said spic.
"Pure white" is probably only 15% today.

Nations fall apart and new one form all the time threw out history its not necessarily a bad thing.

Peacefully, yeah.
We would need a major catastrophe to reign back in Pure White as a supreme majority.
The 2nd half of the 20th centenary really fucking ruined us.
The country will have to fall apart before we can really start - why do you think happening is a major part of what goes on here?

UKuck detected.

Pretty much this yeah.

Deportations will need to happen at the point of a bayonet. No one wants to detach themselves from the tit of Western Civilization.

But it's like a sinking lifeboat, do you let everyone in and have everyone drown, or do you smash the swimmer's hands with a hammer so that those in the boat may survive?

I don't care where they go as long as it isn't our evolutionary homeland. They can have the Congo, barring Rhodesia.

Woops I misread, you did.

Agreed. My personal priority is simply the survival of a suitably large portion of whites, that we can reproduce enough so that extinction isn't likely. And yeah, some form of catastrophe would be necessary to reverse the current situation, either one in which law and order totally breaks down and groups of whites are able to establish autonomous enclaves in our own countries, or are forced to mass migrate to shitskin countries and take over, like a re-colonization.

The jews inhabited that area of the world for a thousand years, polluting whatever white bloodline existed that wasn't infiltrated by mongols.

White Hispanics are 8.7% of the country and 11.9% of White people.

So, it's bad? There's actual White Hispanics though usually a minority sometimes tiny; there's blue-eyed blonde Mexicans; but a fuckton of mestizos on the paler side and sometimes not even self-identify as White, that's a problem.

And some look White but have mongrel genes, for example a White looking person from a mestizo family. That happens a lot.

Also 2010 census so it could be worse. Though I get a very defeatist tone from you in general, so gas yourself why don't you.

We're already one of the smaller groups on the planet. White/Aryan peoples are only about 10% of the global population.

1 drop rule you fucking spic

I agree; there was European immigration to the region and those people have descendants though you dope.

And yeah, I'm a spic I live in my spic country and I'm full on board with Holla Forums and the 1488 stuff.

Nice D&C try though.

See my posts >>7680295

I'm not a defeatist. White-Might is real and even 25% is more than enough to purge.

However you have to look honestly at the situation. Violence is inevitable. To have a program of deportation and ethnic cleansing is self defense at this point. If we don't kill them, they'll rape our women once we're dead and that'll be the death rattle of the white race.

Once the United States is the White Enclave, using our power to colonize South America and pressure Canada to remove it's nonwhites will be a snap.

The upcoming European Civil War will be interesting to see as well. It'll show whether we'll have a white ally across the ocean in our struggle, or whether it'll be our responsibility to recolonize our ancestral homeland after our security is assured.

Fun fact, in Star Trek the theorized reason Captain Picard speaks with a British accent even though he's French is that some tragedy occurred in France and most of the population died, leading to a program of people volunteering to continue the French traditions and way of life to keep the culture alive. I suspect American whites will have to do this in the future all over Europe.

Sorry I misread that.

I'd like to think that getting White people's birth rates up and immigration down to nothing, also getting rid of (((economics))) and (((goverments))) and (((media))) that gave us these problems could be enough.

Increasingly I fear that's normie bluepill wishful thinking though.

What makes you say that? Its pretty obvious from this thread the US is in a much worse position then Europe its seems like it would be the other way around.

(you)

Like I said, the upcoming European Civil War will be the tell of whether we'll have a strong white ally to help us, or a continent of mongrelized muslim savages to genocide.

I think our insane private firearm ownership rate and culture of independence is more manipulable to the goal is white preservation than the culture of guilt Europe is burdened with.

Euros also don't have any guns, so they need to convince their military(s) to turn to their side.

I agree the numbers look worse for the United States % wise, but I think by % our whites are more likely to fight for their race.

In short I think an American is likelier to not only be willing to fight, but be able to fight, and that's our biggest advantage.

If you're European you better fight your fucking ass off when the collapse comes, I don't wanna have to kill your sister and her rape-babies with Mohammed in 15 years.

The real question isn't genocide but why are white birth rates low?

The only solution is a biologist and techs to create a shitskin nano-bot virus that only effects them. Not like small pox because we couldn't take a hit that hard as there is no Europe to gain more Europeans from. It needs to attack shitskins only.

genocide?

Majority of the population are in cities on the coast, borders and metro areas.
Lookup demographics of metro areas in a state, usually only one to three, nearly all of them are majority shitskin and then you have pictured not being taken into account.

We're already there, no 2044 nonsense, jews want to be sure of no recovery.

garbage in our food and water supply.

This might not even be intentional, but developed countries store their foods in plastic predominantly which leaches BPA into anything it touches when heated.

Not to mention all the antibiotics in meat and milk.

Add this to the cultural reinforcement that feminization of males is ok and it's no surprise white libidos are down. Subhumans it's different because they actually have slightly shorter gestation periods and are R selected.

1 white is worth 100 subhumans

Be able to put a bio marker on anyone then release whatever bio weapon that goes after that marker; pinpoint accuracy.

How about something that targets the 2R allele? It has less than 1% representation in whites.

I think a careful choice of targets with something like VX Gas would be best. NYC has 2.5mil Jews and just as many blacks and spics. VX gas saturation for two days and a 6 month mop up and bam NYC is a bustling white hub.

Repeat over Chicago, Baltimore, LA, San Fransico, New Orleans, Oakland etc.

That'll take care of the majority of cucked whites as well. 15 major cities + a concerted rural "refugees" cleanup and we'd be 85+ again in a year.

Then we just wall ourselves up and launch expeditionary forces to Europe.

Wtf world are you living in where every white person is a mulatto? Outside of the major city centers almost everyone is pure NW European. This is especially true in New England, the Midwest, the Deep South and the PNW. There was even that study on Euro-American genetics published a few years ago. It was the largest study of its kind ever carried out in America. The results were that, to date, nearly 100% of "white" American DNA that has been examined has come back 100% European.

True that. It was 98% iirc.

Absolutely disgusting.

I don't think 15% but check the demographics of the one to three metro areas of each state, they'll almost all majority shitskin, that's before taking into account of calling yet more shitskins White, we're definitely well less than the claimed 60%.

Projecting current trends that far into the future is asinine. This country may not even exist in 5 years

No. One white is worth more than ALL the subhumans put together.

Why do you fuckers always space your posts in such a manner?
Anyways. News for you. Whites have never been a majority but always a minority.
Quality over Quantity.
Fuck you and your Kosher god

remind people it wasn't always this way

really makes you think

Is that what Zika is? Zika infecting whites and blacks is rare. Zika is pretty much a anti-Hispanic virus.

This isn't reddit, you can say spic.

first they said nothing would change
then they said you have to accept the change
now they say you have to ethnically displaced and bred out

…from success, prosperity, peace, culture and civility

I'm pretty sure that first one was satire (possibly written by one of ours). The name was made up.

I'd also love to make a massive collage of all the newspaper articles headlines and stories that are anti-White to wake-up the normies. I don't think most people know just how anti-White the (((media))) really is.

tfw

y'know, i don't think 'awakening' whites is enough

you need to guilt trip and shame the immigrants who are coming and staying here.
- abandoning their people in times of crisis,
- running away from their problems,
- living it up in another people's successful nation while millions of their own people suffer
- and to add insult to injury, the only people who help those millions suffering are european charities and european workers

shame on them.

You're anthropomorphizing non Whites, I grew up on the border, messcans have no shame.

Already a minority in the youth demographic. If they say 2044 its 2030

It's 2016.

Just make a big family and stop worrying about it so much. Honestly, if I were living a good life with wife and kids I wouldn't even think about it more than 20 times a day. But since I live a unfulfilling life with no family, all the while surrounded by Mexicans, Indians, Arabs and Orientals, I'm here.

i am enjoying those numerals.

there will only be a way when there is a will.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

if you have convinced your enemy to kill himself, you have won.

the spirit is very, very important.

yeah, you're an idiot.

wtf I hate NatGeo now

Are you trying to imply the US doesn't have the same problem? What makes you think its worse in Europe most of the "white guilt" propaganda comes out of the US?
No one has started shooting yet what makes you think its going to happen anytime soon or ever, are you going to be the one to start?
I'm not I'm just not blinded of the current situation by patriotism.

if you're talking about americans' natives, i haven't a clue what that situation is.

ask whites if their country came under crisis, similar to these countries migrants come from, would they run or fight.
then they'll realize the difference between a true citizen and a false citizen of their nation, and look at these migrants with less doublestandard sympathy and more expectations they'd expect of someone they consider as human as them

Victory belongs to those who believe in it the most and believe in it the longest

Never give up anons we will be the victors

JUST!

High investment parenting. We don't as a majority shit out 10 kids and live off food stamps.

Has anyone come across this mega cuck before?
www.twitter.com/BugsAreScum

Its about knowing how to live in the developed world

Those mugshots are meant to skew the crime numbers away from the truth.
The census numbers are self reported. Because white people are hated in America it isn't likely that nonwhites are claiming to be white in huge numbers.

There simply isn't enough childbearing age white women who don't let their ovaries wither establish a non-technology replenishment.