Marxist Science Theater 3000

For many years, I was a MSTie. However, last year I got red pilled. The walls in my mind began crumbling. At first Holla Forums was a disturbing place. Since then, I have become more used to the eddies and flows that make up this board – sometimes I post but usually I lurk. I began thinking back to why I was so blue pilled for so long. There were many factors. However, one these factors was this TV show which aired primarily during the 90s. After I became red pilled, I tried watching some episodes as I had often done before. But, I started picking up on riffs in the show that made me more and more uneasy. At first I thought it was just a couple. But the more I went back and watched the more I noticed. I felt angered and betrayed, and so I ceased watching MST3K.

I suppose I would have let the whole thing go. However, the old cast of MST3K are revving up for new release of the show on Netflix (due the end of this year or the beginning of the next). Therefore, it is my intention of turning as many Whites (their primary demographic) away from it as possible. I think of MST3K as not a normal TV show like Family Guy or the Simpsons. In those shows, when they are pushing political correctness it is usually some topic or issue that they’re bringing to the forefront of your mind. When a show like MST3K does it, it is something quite more insidious and innocuous. Even if you were somewhat offended by the joke, by the time you got to the end of the episode you most likely would have forgotten about it or shrugged it off as no big deal.

While I doubt that the cast of MST3K were doing this subliminal type programming on purpose, I think they were doing more harm than good. Overall, I still regard the cast as talented and funny comedians. However, it is my opinion that their pro-feminist and anti-white bias needs to be highlighted to Normies. If they just stop shoveling the anti-white/white guilt/pro-feminism crap I’d be happy. Or they could make a special episode to make up for it (see pic #3). Although, I doubt that would happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be
youtu.be/DWgZNNngxT0?t=1h14m23s
youtu.be/G7O5PBbfUUU?t=27m23s
youtu.be/rAr3y1-e9Xc?t=11m36s
youtu.be/FLKrmUNU3sw?t=19m36s
youtu.be/sCl2ZNkfnS8?t=21m54s
youtu.be/1wJ5S8la-_c?t=20m40s
youtu.be/vnOzPbjM4cQ?t=4m
youtu.be/MTOmz2V-U7E?t=8m17s
youtu.be/vmNZwJTp9nM?t=12m2s
youtu.be/iXKOF6rntUg?t=12m48s
youtu.be/itxqtFjT40w?t=15m2s
youtu.be/V0j3TxZdv28?t=11m3s
youtu.be/sEHdnVTaFac?t=22m47s
youtu.be/L1FyplOl0XU?t=33m10s
youtu.be/L1FyplOl0XU?t=33m
youtu.be/2tOvgXUm_lo?t=10m27s
youtu.be/PWZncth94j8?t=20m50s
youtu.be90hc7M_vKv0?t=7m35s
youtu.beWspeHC7eoOI?t=9m18s
youtu.be/o9Akw_7yWxw?t=28m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Considering the show featured Jack Perkins frenching a hermaphrodite, this isn't surprising in the least.

Adding time codes and self bump

E104 at 28:40 youtu.be XNtcSALSlxk?t=28m40s

E110 at 1:14:23 youtu.be/DWgZNNngxT0?t=1h14m23s

E201 at 27:23 youtu.be/G7O5PBbfUUU?t=27m23s

E204 at 11:36 youtu.be/rAr3y1-e9Xc?t=11m36s

E209 at 19:36 youtu.be/FLKrmUNU3sw?t=19m36s

E303 at 21:54 youtu.be/sCl2ZNkfnS8?t=21m54s

E317 at 20:40 youtu.be/1wJ5S8la-_c?t=20m40s

E404 at 4:00 youtu.be/vnOzPbjM4cQ?t=4m

E507 at 8:17 youtu.be/MTOmz2V-U7E?t=8m17s

E512 at 12:02 youtu.be/vmNZwJTp9nM?t=12m2s

E521 at 12:48 youtu.be/iXKOF6rntUg?t=12m48s

E524 at 15:02 youtu.be/itxqtFjT40w?t=15m2s

E602 at 11:03 youtu.be/V0j3TxZdv28?t=11m3s

E609 at 22:47 youtu.be/sEHdnVTaFac?t=22m47s

E703 at 33:10 youtu.be/L1FyplOl0XU?t=33m10s

E809 at 33:00 youtu.be/L1FyplOl0XU?t=33m

E903 at 10:27 youtu.be/2tOvgXUm_lo?t=10m27s

E1012 at 22:25 youtu.be/PWZncth94j8?t=20m50s

It came out of Minnesota too, which is the US's Sweden.

I am a fan of The Twilight Zone even if it is commie propaganda.

Frank, Mary Jo, and I think Trace are all confirmed liberals. Kevin Murphy likely just went with the flow, and Mike is a cuckservative.
Fairly certain Joel was a failed hippie during the show's creation, and by the looks of him he's still deep into drugs.

No wonder Holla Forums and its various incarnations are libshit cancer with this kind of programming.

MST3K had a lot of that but Mike's team grew out of it while joe's team is even deeper in to the California/Hollywood i want to work in this town mindset. Stay away from cinematic titanic. That was pure modern liberal shit riffing.

Rifftrax is not bad though. If they mention politics at all it is usually pretty neutral. In the live shows you can hear some of the lib audience displeasure with some of their less pc jokes but they just keep going and ignore the few reactions like this.

whoa op such a revelation

KYS

Also the rifftrax theme or intro whatever you want to call it is pure cancer. That and the incessant kickstarters are the only reason I stopped watching.

I don't think that it's MST3K. Poz is a wider cultural phenomenon.

Actually, MST3K is a lot better then some of the stuff coming out of hollywood today.

Frank Conniff had a drug problem too in the 80s. But yeah their twitter feeds are hives for SJWs and pozzed out moderates.

Two more time codes I didn't include in pics:

MST3K 105 at
youtu.be90hc7M_vKv0?t=7m35s

MST3K 811 youtu.beWspeHC7eoOI?t=9m18s

Would be a big project, but editing all these jokes back to back in one video would really effective.

I agree to an extent. And it is better than other stuff. But, the anti-white shilling in their stuff is still there. And most likely it will there in their new stuff as things are even more politicized now.

Perhaps people could volunteer to handle segments so the work is easier for each participant?

One user could say he'll handle the season 1 jokes, another season 6, and so on, then post what they have to be combined into a larger video.

Man if you fuckers are bitching now, don't bother ever watching the reboot. I went to the reunion event broadcasted at my local theater

The new showrunner is a nu-male who was either unfunny or political and unfunny

I only saw it recently; and while OP's points are valid, there's some attacks on white people and European traditions, they do riff on fat people or ugly women. Not total SJW tier.

I might be up for this. Of course help would be welcome.

Yeah they don't give a fuck about fat plp. The last episode of season 8 demonstrated that.

And also this lady

I'm trying to forget, goddamnit

MST3k was fine. Even if they said something that got to you, they weren't a bunch of SJWs either

WAS being the operative word

Don't even bother with the reboot

I don't think you have to worry about that. It's starring Felicia Day. The only person who'll watch the new series is Wil Wheaton.

I'm glad I only watched the Mike Nelson version.

Mike was flatout better than Joel in basically every way

I'm still glad Joel left because of Jim Mallon instead of Mike, though

That pic is nightmarish.

Another thing I noticed while I made this was that in episodes where there wasn't any anti-white content, they would insert anti republican jokes. The jokes that I can recall would make Reagan or Gingrich out to be dictators. The one time I recall a joke aimed at Carter it was chastising his failure in Iran.

Oh and I encountered a joke about communism - but it sounded like "but communism was just done wrong the first time" but in joke form.

Which episodes?

Are they fawning over her because she's a woman or because she's Felicia Day, a woman who used her vagina to become relevant to thirsty nerds?

Stranded in Space had the Reagan jokes. I'm trying to find the Gingrich one.

I'm glad I have no idea who any of these people are. If they are the new "MST3K" crew, it's going to fail. Rifftrax is good, but they do make some anti-white jokes sometimes and it's cringy.

Bill Corbett’s a lefty, if recent tweets are any indication.

"Newt Gingrich's America"

youtu.be/o9Akw_7yWxw?t=28m15s

The old MST3K wasn't pushing any agenda. It was a Saturday morning puppet show, so what do you expect them to do? The worst thing they ever said was "dickweed".

I don't know about the new thing they're doing, but MST3K is the least Jewy show in the history of television. The one Jew they had (Weinstein) left after season 1.

Joel was never into drugs. The "sleepy eyed guy" was his character on the show. It's called "acting" … look it up.

The most ridiculous thing is it's obvious people are watching these old films to escape the modern niggerfied tv/movies in the first place. So let's make tom servo black when zero niggers watch this show!

Is "American Hippie in Israel" a riffable film? I mean, do you think it would work with riffs?

I knew the goons would show up as soon as their favorite show was insulted. Try harder next time, and be sure to spend that -10 on something wiser.

Checked, Kek'd, and thanks.

Wasn't he a brooklynite to begin with?

You're an idiot. It's a fucking puppet show from the 90s. Trying to read "pozzed cuckedness" into it just shows that you're a pozzed cuck trying to project.

Everything is Riffable. Head over to Rifftrax.com and drop the suggestion.

It's listed as one of the worst films. And the trailer looked pretty interesting. Maybe some riffs about a lost Israid group getting lost and welcoming refugees into Israel could be made. I haven't watched it yet, but I will be soon.

Relax, OP…if they push the white hate too far, as they sometimes did in the original series, they'll die off like a bunch of Jews in a gas chamber.

Things have changed, they can't offend the bulk of their audience like they used to. I'm giving it a chance, because they WERE pretty funny, but if they offend me too much, I'll shut them off, like I do many other shows these days.

Your nose is showing again shylock, that'll be a deduction of 200 from your next pay check.

You do realize by ignoring the goon accusation you may as well have painted a star of david on your back, right?

All I'm seeing here is whining because Holla Forums can't handle the banter.

And I'm seeing a cuck too stupid to realize we have IDs on this board.

Meh

Yeah yeah … shill this … jidf that … srs … sjw … goon …. blah blah blah. If it's one thing Holla Forums has taught me over the years, it's that no matter what someone's opinion is, they're always some kind of outsider boogie man.

I stopped giving a shit years ago.

This guy's right. Same with this nice kid's show on Nickelodeon. Good, wholesome entertainment for children!

There's bantz in the old shit

I guaran-damn-tee you the new shit is going to sacrifice jokes for political virtue signaling

You know why?

Because I already heard it from the new show runner

Not really, save all those urls in a text file and run youtube-dl to download all of them automatically. 1 command.

Then make a ffmpeg script to quickly cut out all the parts to separate files, you need the starting time and duration. 1 command edited 20 times. Combine them all together and you're done. Maybe do a bit of tweaking for sound level consistency if it's way off.

If I still had decent internet access I'd do it, 30 minutes top including downloading(low quality) and rendering. Anyone here willing to try I'll provide help. Doing it manually would take forever, several hours maybe.

Says some faggot rabidly defending his gay little show on an anonymous imageboard.

And I replied to the person who can't handle the banter.

Ain't my fault you faggots can't handle someone "saying mean things … bawww".

Whatever you say, kid.

Still didn't address the goon bit, and you're ignoring be called out on IDs.
Why do you low energy cucks wander into these threads when you know you stand not the slightest chance?

It's a long dead show that's getting a failure of a reboot. Why is this important? No really. Why is OP sperging out over a show that ended over 16 years ago.

Just seems really odd to be bitching about a show that only old nerds and hipsters care about. Even more so to waste time picking out any joke that might offend you. I'm not saying this is a ploy to get retards to waste time but, you're trying to dig up shit on a show that ended in 1999.

Get me more info on how shit the reboot is going to be.

What do IDs have to do with anything and what do you want … prove I'm not a goon? How? It's an anonymous board, faggot.

Patton Oswalt and Felicia Day. Done.

Top kek, you're the finest product of America's marxist education system I've seen all week. Those ellipsis are a dead give away as well cumguzzler; even a blind man can tell you're not from around here.

I remember a The Twilight Zone episode called the Hunt about an old mountain man and his dog. That was good. Pretty much everything else is jew infested shit and the creators should be gassed and salted.

i cant even believe this cancerous shit is real.

especially the name, they dont even care how obvious they are.

how is this even banter? its straight up "if white didnt exist everything would be magical" disguised as "lol theyre so ironic and le randumbz"

if the illuminati got barbara spectre, tim wise, and martin schulz of the EU could fund a tv show this is what it would look like

just like how at first nickelodeon and disney channel werent pushing an agenda but clearly they like to put their symbols in it all

Still don't get why it's important to this particular discussion. It's not like I replied to myself and tried to pretend it wasn't me.

You are truly the biggest faggot on any board in any thread on any site in the entire internet. Stop being such a tryhard and go back to clutching your pearls over what some robot puppet said 25 years ago.

i like how you acknowledge its pushing an agenda and still rationalize desperately about why this show… wait why the fuck exactly are you defending this?

its not even a tv show its a mental programing experiment which clearly worked on you!

For the love of Kek keep responding, you're golden.

Stop shitting up the thread you stupid fuck

filtered

>>>Holla Forums

Reported

Also, this was apparently made by a fan of the show

k

See that little number to the left of the word No in your post? That's how you stick out like a faggot in a unicorn costume at a Trump rally.

Do I need to explain how breathing works as well billy?

Seriously though, what is so special about your favorite childhood show that you have to shit a metric ton of salt over it just because some user pointed out its anti-white agenda?

I had a feeling this would happen.

Holy shit my parents were way too into this show. They recorded every episode from TV onto VHS and even went a MST3K convention in new-somalia.
These proto SJWs got me into the show as a kid. I haven't watched them since I was in grade school- I thought the show was pretty funny. Explains why I was such a libtard until 5 years ago, I guess.
Interesting analysis, OP. Glad you made the thread.

obvious case of projection.

youre the one whos desperately defending this crappy show

pic related are your fellow edgy comrades who would heroically defend this show along your side

not surprised, the propaganda really works onto unsuspecting minds.

they really need more idiots like this today since the social engineers feel like they are losing their grip on peoples minds. they need to create more scapegoats and confusion.

gtfo of here, this is fully related to Holla Forums as we are destroyers of marxists so fuck right off

post related^

You're welcome

would 90 minutes straight of schlomo jokes get old? I bet it could be done…
What's interesting is I think the entire mst3k audience is going to realize it's the nigger that kills the new series.

Bill Corbett is definately the lefty in Rifftrax (I thought maybe he was a jew, but idk), but lately it seems even he isn't really with the new sjw wave and just signals to the swpl lefties in the audience with lone buzzwords.

Is that fifth pic a Holla Forums edit?

Lots of people like The Daily Shoah.

Well it doesn't need to be 90 mins striaght of (((jokes))). But it would be a nice change. And if MST3K would never do it, I see an opportunity for an )))Alternative Entertainment Group((( to step up to the plate.

Yes, but this would be like the merchant 90 minutes. If we write the jokes, though, they have good timing…

On brainwashing - there's a good book on brainwashing by a journalist reporting on it from the Korean war, I've forgotten the title, but I remember the important thing was peer-pressure.
"Television is the illusion of company"
―Mumia Abu-Jamal (here's a funny person to quote)

Loved this show in my teens but I decided to sell off my MST3K DVD collection recently. If I want to make fun of shitty movies Ill do it myself.

Even more telling than the screenshots from the show itself. If she doesn't end up as a Monarch subject 20 bucks says she avoids niggers for the rest of her life.

The book I remember reading on the subject but didn't finish was "Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism" by Lifton.

This would actually be a pretty good thing. Make this style from our perspective.

How can we subtly get them to riff this? This would be glorious.

I have always found the show, in concept and execution, to be rather 'jewy'. The films themselves are entertaining enough without the wisecracks and forced obvious humor.