Irish Nationalist thread

It is time for a true conservative movement in Ireland.

We have created a group chat through Skype, for discussing all things relating to Irish nationalism and the progression of our cause.
join.skype.com/ftHE6HRmUAgb

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Boru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never understood this war. NRA are Catholics, which are the enemy of Europe and our race. But they aren't cucks or Globalists since Britian has betrayed her people.

So are they anti- Pope? Are they OK with niggers from Africa fighting for them if they claim to be Irish and Catholic

Are they race traitors like all Catholics who just have a beef with the Brits?

Are they racist full on? If not, then fuck them

I almost made an Ireland thread today, simply to ask about Ireland, and hear Irish opinions about current politics.

Is that shitty "hibernian conspiracy" meme actually a pile of shite spawned from Holla Forums or does it have some sort of basis at all?

Who?

?
You mean IRA?
They're communists, in the main created and run by British internal security MI5 as a puppet enemy just like Gladio in Italy and the other Strategy of Tension synthetic terrorists in the rest of NATO.

IRA are Commies?!!! Fuck… That's too bad. I might have supported them

Go away

its just britcucks trying to shift the blame of their (((masters))) onto somebody else

Did you have a stroke lad?

It was a joke from half chan. There was a trend going on of accusing everyone that did everything ever of being a jew. So to make them seem ridicules we started to accuse the Irish of doing everything bad ever.

Nailed it.

I wish you a speedy recovery lad.

what kind of cunt fucks up that bad

Fuck the IRA! They're nothing but Communist thugs who support the scumbag Pope. Ulster is a place much more worth fighting for.
Meanwhile in Potatonigger Ireland
So yeah, we know who the better patriots are.

Ulstermen are also the world's foremost shabbos goyim.

In that respect? Certainly.

You go away. Christcucks belong on 4chan with MGTOW and /fringe

Don't come to Ireland.

This.

Your "nationalist" leader is a literal nigger and the IRA promotes Marxism. Ireland has a larger Muslim and Jewish presence than Ulster and the Ulster Scots don't want to be part of the multicultural shithole of Ireland.

Like much of the Uprising’s revolutionary nationalist leadership, Pádraig Pearse sought a path that led away not just from British rule, but from British modernity — which, like its larger civilizational expression, seemed to suffocate everything heroic and great in life.

Against the empire’s cold mechanical forces, he arrayed the powerful mythic pulse of the ancient Gaels.

As Carl Schmitt might have described it: “Against the mercantilist image of balance there appears another vision, the warlike image of a bloody, definitive, destructive, decisive battle.”

Pearse was not alone in thinking myth superior to matter.

Indeed, his Ireland was Europe in microcosm — the Europe struggling against the forces of the coming anti-Europe.

In Germany, no less than in Ireland, powerful cultural movements based on “peasant” mythology and traditional culture had arisen to repulse the modern world — movements which did much to revive the spirit of Western Civilization (before it was again struck down by the ethnocidal Pax Americana).

In Germany this movement frontally challenged the continental status quo, in Ireland it challenged the British Empire.

Lacking a political alternative, the frustrated national unity of 19th-century “Germany” had looked to increase its cultural cohesion and self-consciousness.

Like its German counterpart, Ireland’s Celtic Twilight was part of a larger European movement — of a romantic and romanticizing nationalism — to revive the ancient Volk culture in its struggle against the anti-national forces of money and modernity.

Though the Famine had delayed the movement’s advent in Ireland, it came.

The cultural phase of Irish nationalism formally began with Parnell’s fall in 1889. Turning away from the personal and political tragedy of their uncrowned king, nationalists started re-thinking their destiny in other than political terms.

If the Germans, in the cultural assertion of their nationalism, had to free themselves from the overwhelming hegemony of French culture, the Irish had to turn away from the English, who considered them barbarians.

In rejected liberal modernity, these barbarians sought to recapture something of the archaic, Aryan spirit still evident in the Táin Bó Cuailnge and in Wagner’s Der Ring des Nibelungen — the spirit distilled today in Guillaume Faye’s “archeofuturism.”

are anglos bullied out of it?

We should totally drop our culture and religions and go worship trees again :^)

Irish nationalism frustrates me sometimes. On the one hand, I get that you guys have the serious and obvious problem of Irish unity and clawing back your ancestral culture after centuries of Brit slavery going on, but I don't understand why you have to accept race cuckoldry to get there. I want to support Sinn Fein and other mainstream "nationalist" groups, but they make it incredibly hard with their stances on immigration.

Except the jews are usually the ones behind super fucked up shit.

Trees > dead kike

Kekposting is common on fucking reddit, nigger

Trust me when I say that you don't. If you're on Holla Forums, Sinn Fein are everything you are against politically. Pro-LGBT, pro-immigration legal and/or illegal, organising fucking BLM protests in a country that is almost 95% white, the works.

Nationalism both here in Ireland and throughout Britain is a very, very left wing thing.

I'm just a plastic paddy, but I still keep Ireland in my thoughts as my blood isn't plastic.

I don't have much to offer, but can you share some Irish music with me if only because my last name suggests I'm related to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Boru

Are you autistic?

The IRA has never been about the love of the irish people, it's always been about creating a marxist dystopia out of the goddamned country

All you Brits really are controlled by kikes, aren't you?

not a britkike, I just want a better nationalist party than sinn féin

my dad liked the IRA back in his day
I think he'd be surprised to find out how much Sinn Fein has betrayed Ireland and the Irish people

the people who join the IRA are a mix of Irish republicans and Irish nationalists
guess which use the guns and bombs and which hold committee meetings and twiddle their thumbs behind a desk
Gerry adams is pushing unification with northern ireland again after Brexit because he's getting worried about his pay packet from Merkel for allowing the EU to rape irelands fishing waters empty

No thanks tbh

Enjoy your victim culture and self inflicted miscegenation.

I agree OP

BRITS OUT, PAKIS IN

we need a party that doesn't promote cultural marxism like féin does, one that is anti-immigration whether they be a sandnigger or a brit (even then the only ones who i'd let in are scots and welsh) and uses our pre-christian symbols

the problem is too many old people loyal to sinn fein, and too much of the youth love their new marxist policies
I think i remember an Irish nationalist party emerging i just dont remember the name

well Im half-half so ive got mixed feelings on the issue
I'd prefer it if Ireland became a confederacy of states and entered an autonomous economic union with Britain and told the EU to fuck off

Why?

Are you faggots so ass-blasted that you couldn't stand to see the epitome of British strength?

Did you cucks want Napoleon to win?

The Taig cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I'm Irish and he's right. The IRA of 1917-1922, or the Irish Volunteers, genuinely cared for Ireland's people and fought for its independence from Britain for about 8 years.

The IRA you're likely thinking of, i.e. pics related, are scum who deem it fit to kill their own countrymen because they live under a different flag (which also describes unionist/loyalist paramilitary groups here as well).

More than a few of them, or people associated with them, are literal Marxists. As one example, John McDonnell, who recently got hired by the British Labour party, has both referred to himself as a Marxist and has suggested that the IRA should be honoured in the past, though if I recall he's recently backpedaled from both of those statements.

Nationalism does not mean the same thing in every country and is not universally a good thing. It's a term that has a lot of baggage here in Ireland.

I'm not American, so I won't pretend to know what exactly the word 'nationalism' means to most Americans. From an outsider's point of view, it seems to me that Americans tend to associate nationalism with vaguley right-wing ideals like being staunchly opposed to immigration, which a lot of airheads in turn associate with racism. That's not the case at all here in Ireland.

In Ireland, especially here in Northern Ireland, people assume you're a diehard lefty if you call yourself a nationalist. When people here think of nationalism they think of Sinn Féin, and when people think of Sinn Féin, they think of pushing for same sex marriage, for allowing more refugees to enter the country, for immigration and, of course, terrorism, among many other things.

To make a comparison, Sinn Féin remind me a bit of the British Labour party. Labour would be alright if they focused purely on representing the working class like they're supposed to, rather than focusing on issues that the average working class Briton couldn't care less about, like LGBT acceptance and promoting immigration. In the same way, Sinn Féin would be alright if they focused purely on nationalism, but instead feel it necessary to dip their toes into the same issues that the Labour party tackles.

As someone from County Antrim, I would only support a united Ireland in the event that Ireland is allowed to leave the EU and if it didn't mean that Sinn Féin would be the dominant party. Until then, I'm happy enough with Bongs looking after us.

TL;DR nationalism is not synonymous with 'good' and the modern IRA are faggots.

the spike they replaced it with is a good indicator of how warped Sinn Fein has become

If they're commies then they need to get shot.

The IRA and its various branches have enough rivals that are already doing the shooting. Pics related, for example.

I don't support any paramilitary group in the slightest, though. At the end of the day, whether it's UVF against RIRA, UDA against NIRA or whatever other pairing of our many paramilitaries you want to choose, it's still Irishman killing Irishman at the end of the day. This isn't nearly as big or as common of an issue as it would've been during The Troubles, and I'm thankful to have been born late enough to have missed out on The Troubles. It does still happen, though, mostly during small feuds between Protestant and Catholic communities here, and it ought not to.

When you take a look at Ireland's history, we've never really been a united country. Early medieval times saw Irish pagans fight Irish Christians, for example, and despite having a high king slightly later on, the kings of the various Irish provinces often fought against one another. Fast forward to today and we have the ongoing identity crises of whether to be British or Irish, to be Protestant or Catholic and so on. Hopefully that'll change someday.

the king of leinster betrayed the high king of ireland to the norman invader kings of england
he allowed norman knights to land in leinster under the pretext of himself getting his kingship back but the French had a different idea and decided to just invade Ireland since the traitor had allowed to establish castles
and thats where you get that colloquialism 'beyond the pale' because The Pale was the norman occupied territory of leinster

you can be irish and british just as scots can be irish and british and how the english are english and british
its the british isles lad, our celtic ancestors and early greeks considered Britain and Ireland to be one land, the land of Albion
religion doesnt matter anymore when we're at risk of being overwhelmed by the muslim hordes

Yeah, I know. I have a friend whose surname is Leinster, we faff about and joke about how he's a traitor sometimes.

I agree with your second paragraph wholeheartedly. I like being from the north since I get to enjoy both Irish and British culture. It's just that it's still one or the other with a lot of people here, and I wish it wasn't.

It's true that some Irish Americans did tend to side with the outsider because they saw themselves as being excluded from the mainstream (e.g. Kennedy)

This tbh

Irish larp is the cringiest thing on Earth.

just here to post obligator content to invalidate any teanigger boasting.

the pic on the right can be found in any gutter outside a nightclub in dublin tbh