DREDD Film Universe

Second movie or Netflix series? What are the downsides to both,where should the storyline pick up from and who would you cast to play along side Dredd?

I'd cast Rhona Mitra for a bit part at least. Not only would she make a smoking hot Judge, she could play the part damn well and shes got the mouth for the helmet

starring Stallone again

Not gonna lie. A Stallone cameo would be the shit. But I'"m digging the new Dredd universe. I was pleasantly surprised we got an actually good reboot from hollywood

Whatever happens I dearly hope it just uses the source material instead of trying to push a social adjenda message about Dredd being a fascist that needs to be oppressed.
Of course Dredd is a fucking fascist. That's the damn point.

Stallone should be Chief Judge. For sure.

Stallone wasnt even the problem with the original movie, it was that horrible script and world building

That movie was nice, despite being kinda empty, you don't get to know the characters and it lacks surprise, you know how the movie will end from the start.
i liked how it was made and the slowmo shit.

it was like a burger, its not high quality cuisine but enjoyable

it was the typical 90s writing style

no pls

Certainly wouldn't mind another movie
they did well to mend some of the damage that the 1995 one caused

What is this juicy morsel?

Diane Lane in the 90's Dredd. I'd crush that in a heartbeat. Making sure that helmet didn't come off

Hardware is one of the greatest films of all time. You need to watch it man

someone buy me the dredd humble
I'll give you some shoes

Looks like I've got a reason to pop some corn and chill tomorrow night. Thanks for the recomendation user, looks sick

I still have a bootleg vhs I got of this movie in chinatown nyc back in the late 90's. Awesome movie

Fuck yes

underage b&

No user. Actually I'm just not a jaded NEET who sat in his parents house watching movies his entire adult life. I worked since I was 13 years old and when I wasn't working I was out in that thing called the "real world" having fun with real people. I didn't watch movies or cable. So I'm sorry I never got a chance to see this movie that you covet so much as such an important part of your life.

Underage b&

Why have you been sucking dicks since you were 13, user?

Wew lad. How will I ever recover?
The chances that I was tossing nuts on the chins of tight young qt's before you were even born is highly likely my friend. Kisses

You must be 18 to use this site young fatfag. kys

Why did you tell me your life story?

codpiece

These look more like fetish cosplay designs for a fag parade. That first one has him in a hip-high leotard ffs.

Judge Minty Fan film.
Not the greatest. Not the worst. It's watchable and enjoyable

Should just trade board names at this point.

kek

Seriously

Got an hour in and had to turn it off. Other then being set in a post apocalyptic timeline, which is cool. I had to turn it off. Its fucking bad

So gay I got aids from it