There are literally fema concentration camps in the fucking US of all places with guillotines

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/74vn98/major_events_20172025_thread

There are literally fema concentration camps in the fucking US of all places with guillotines.
Are we so deluded that we're going to sit here and let this happen?
This is bigger than the shitskin problem, or even the JQ this is what every single American (and really human on earth) should be focused on.
Like seriously, sit the fuck down and ask yourself "Why are there containment camps in the US carrying several dozens of thousands of guillotines in the year 2018".

Are people so fucking disillusioned now that they would allow themselves to be rounded up into a bus and sent to a camp to have their heads chopped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

zionistreport.com/2017/06/commentary-deep-state-fema-camps-will-become-decapitation-centers-30000-stored-guillotines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back, immediately

Oh piss off not all of that site is shit.
a Holla Forums board is no better than reddit

Reported. Kill self.

zionistreport.com/2017/06/commentary-deep-state-fema-camps-will-become-decapitation-centers-30000-stored-guillotines/

I thought this is what you wanted, Holla Forums.
This is your day of the rope.

The day of the rope is when WE are supposed to mass execute the oligarchs and jews

people are lazy and they don't care.
what can you do to stop things from happening?
quit your job and someone else will take it.
my mood might take you to hell, and if so im sorry.
people are lazy

go back to reddit you waste of life

Because they don't care until they face the soul reapers.

and shitskins dont forget that

Those are just plastic bins stacked on Euro pallets. Fuck off, reddit.

So where are the guillotines?

Hope it's true just to see your impotent rage

You seriously think that is a viable option? Conspiratards still amaze me.

Eh my philosophy on that is we should let the shitskins live, but keep them out of our countries.
They're pretty much harmless as long as they are far away from us, and unlike the jews they aren't conspiring to wipe us out except for the salty poos that are born in our countries and feel out of place.
We wouldn't want them ganging up and genociding us, so we shouldn't do the same to them.
Jews, have got to go we absolutely must exterminate each and every last one of those cockroaches.

You're crazy, you dont know what you're talking about.

fuck, why did i click on that. I was never at redit before. Not i cant claim that any more. I didn't read anything. I just accidentally clicked while scrolling the page.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Congrats now you're infected with aids.
You have seven months to live.

why the fuck would they use guillotines? thats so innefficent.

The reel question is why are you taking someone's "prediction" thread as actual news?
I didn't bother to find the relevant citation. That shit is so boring, and wrong to boot. Maybe, don't believe anything on the Internet ™.

see

It's not about the reddit OP's predictions, it's about the fact that there are fema camps in the US with dozens of thousands of guillotines.

Your appointment to fema should me finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the senator.

((( CHALKED )))
Maybe read what I wrote.
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING ON THE NET
Personally, I think the guillotines are just for the nogs to slice watermelons with.

Have you been to the paper cutting factories?