youtube.com/watch?v=mXS6zOkDJks

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6740
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14255
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/9733
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_health#Race_and_disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for potential

Where did they find enough niggers? El Cajon is in Mexico.

Soros ships them in

Yep. This is going to get interesting. They don't mobilize this quickly and not get interesting.

Correct.

Here is a pic of the chimp pointing a gun at cops before they goodify him.

Much to the surprise of literally no one he's another thug that got what was coming to him and the "protests" are 100% NOT justified.

Whoa fam. Niggers on the stream are verifying he was holding a vaporizer. You just have racial bias because of your white skin.

dubs of truth

Nigger in the abc stream has a Houston cap. kek.

No gun was found at the scene.

Looks to me like the man was in a mental health crisis, so they killed him. Get comfy for BLM rage.

Was just watching this on the news. Calmly awaiting the chimpout. Even if they burn down El Cajon they'd be doing the world a favor

Has the goodified niggers name been released? Whats his rap sheet look like?

Alfred ObonOlongo

He was retarded apparently. More so than usual

Some of the chants are catchy,>"something something justice, you won't get no peas!"

stream

looks like the RWDS are deployed

Thanks user

Fucking retards don't realize that they are supporting the establishment by doing this.

This is one brave or one stupid nigger.

he looks like an albino snownigger

LET THE CHIMPOUT START, I'M READY

How do you think history will look back on these protests?

remembuh da 6 million niggaz we wuz good boiz and shiet

It's depressing to think about. They'll probably be remembered as heroes unless NatSoc takes over.

Scanner feeds:

San Diego City Police Dispatch (best one):
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6740

La Mesa, El Cajon and Santee Police:

Rural San Diego County CAL FIRE and USFS:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/9733

Hired communist rioters.

Did you ever get the feeling that some of these people are just committing suicide by cop to further the cause of BLM?

Same way any protests or small uprisings are looked at: historical footnote, relative indifference.

I doubt it. Statistically, niggers don't usually commit suicide. They are just being niggers and not complying with the cops.

I just think they're ignorant niggers tbh.

will there be a video released of the chimp being made good or no?

… don't you have to work to pay taxes?

Why can't the religion of peace show up and spread the love all over the place?

Of course.But after the rioting

its rare to commit suicide when you have no self-awareness

Lookin' at the crowd, all I got to say at this point is god damn Soros got them there fast.

Also, can anyone confirm that the dindu was a Ugandan immigrant?

When do they start beating the white people?

If dubs, CNN reporter gets thrown into a fire.

Hopefully as a terrorist group funded by criminal internationalist George Soros.

San Diego county*

How many hours till sundown in Cali?

About 4

lucky's stream is full of cops, just a warning. they all chat with each other openly until shitposters enter then they switch to

just a warning for anons

I once told a nig that before there's not a single building in Africa that still stands from before whites went there, while there are in pretty much every other part of the world.
His reaction was priceless.

Even the Celts have 800+ year old buildings that still stand today, like pic related. But nigs ain't got _shit__.

no record breaking (((musicians))) are capitalizing on it so probably nothing.

just fuck my shit up

This country is gone.

I remember when it was totally different. I grew up in the 80's at the tail of White America.

It was beautiful.

It was clean, peaceful, moral, rational, prosperous, safe.

There were niggers in the inner cities and Mexicans on the fringes, but you could live your life without even being conscious of them.

Outside the big cities, it was basically like the 1950's.

How'd he react?

Rerolling because that would be great television

uh, what are Pyramids?

You are a liar or poorly read

while this is funny, you'd have to specific "sub-saharan" africa in order to exclude egypt, because nigs would most certainly use that excuse

another livestream

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRnk9pI1gx0

what part of "before whites went there" do you not understand?

Blistering rage, full on bix nood "whitey destroyed out culture 'n sheet" style.
He kept trying to say how the Europeans demolished all their old buildings and cities, I told him they simply just fell apart or burned down.
He couldn't think of anything else to say once I said there aren't even any remaining buildings from the late 19th or early 20th century that was solely build by blacks.
In Arab Africa and Egyptian Africa there's shit that's over 4000 years old, and there's not a one building in all of black Africa that's more than a couple decades old. Not one.
I'm sure there's gonna be somebody claiming that some fucking stone or some shit counts as a building, but no. It doesn't.

I really should have clarified, I meant the part of Africa that's black. Even things like the Great Mosque of Djenné were probably built by people who went down south from the Middle East.

dark night of the dindu….we need more gooks

Which blends into the shadows better, a ninja or a nigger?

Calling Pharoah-age Egyptian's 'white" is wishful thinking nigger-tier KANGZ logic for whites. Don't be a fucking idiot, faggot.

I'm surprised he didn't bring up all the mosques in Africa.
Granted, similar to churches; those mosques usually weren't built by blacks, but he could have just gone full KANGZ and claimed they were.

Niggers got the natural talent, but asians are too autistic to be beaten in their element. When they declare stealth to be their element and devote themselves to it there is no nigger that can surpass them.

Don't spook the Gook.

Sudan. Nubia. Eat a book.

Nubian. look at the statues.

Hmmmm. What do they mean by this?

Egyptians were close. Tech innovations probably disseminated from there. However, maybe race-mixing killed off the line of the Ancient African Kangz.

They had people and buildings and kings and they warred just like other humans. Melanin content is not indicative of anything other than melanin content.

and here is one, if the purest of the "whites" the norse didn't invent shit beyond being warlike when others were weak how are they any better? What buildings made by the norse still stand? Fertile Crescent then Greece and Rome, then so much later do "white people" arise. off stolen tech. even gunpower is stolen form the Chinese.

and so, if tech is the answer why be stupid? why not take the best and indoctrinate them to our way? I work with a Mexican American guy. because he was born in TN. His favorite food? hamburgers. Murica is a solid idea.

thanks so much. Love the awareness.

I like how quickly they fixed that hot mic.

Gooks live in another part of town, SD is extremely segregated. They also outnumber spooks by at least 10 to 1. Black neighborhoods are surrounded by Mexican ones so they will stay contained unless they get riled up enough to try to remove taco.

Did I stumble onto Holla Forums somehow? Melanin is not the only factor at work here. Environment influences selection in breeding, and it causes different outcomes among the disparate populations. As a case in point, consider the relationship between race and various diseases. Few of the diseases have something to do with melanin, although some might (e.g. melanoma in whites).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_health#Race_and_disease

Nice b8, though. It was tasty. I do agree that we shouldn't treat people poorly because of their race.

Soros working hard to get the race war started, so Islamist dindu in Chief can call martial law down on us all.

Scanner link:

An issue with Black Lives Matter is the support it gets from SJWs and feminists. A good portion of the "protesters" are white nu-males and feminists.

Alas, I have found a way to use their own "statistics" and arguments against them to divide.

#MBLM (pronounced Emblem)
Male Black Lives Matter

A substantial (although debatable majority) amount of "protesters" are Black Men. The purported "victims" of this all. If we were to turn it in to a male dominated movement it would crumble, as the feminists and SJW backers would eventually flee or fight against their own creation.

Their own statistics show that the "issue at hand" is not a female one but a male one. Their arguments can be reflected back at them simply by calling all that oppose the Male dominated movement Racists while "thanking them" for their silent support.

They call for equality against police violence, but focus on "Solve Black police violence first".
Dwindling the "equality" down to a specific group.
However, the group can be further narrowed for them. If All Lives do not matter because this is a predominately Black problem then why should Female lives be included since this is a predominantly Black MALE problem?

If the ranks of this nu-racist movement turn on each other the same way they attempt to get everyone else to turn on each other I guarantee many keks will be had.

The men within should be persuaded to see that this is not a female issue and the femaleschool guaranteed that it will benefit them once the REAL problem of Males being killed is solved.