Micro dosing cum

Apparently, if you add a drop of cum to your meals, it raises your testosterone levels gradually. It also increases your concentration and various other cognitive functions.

Fuck off back to cuckchan

bizzznump

Go away Chris Chan

If you smear your cum all over yourself just before going out in public, women will pick up on the pheromones and be more attracted to you

is this really true?

Yes, it has been discussed many times among scientists.

do you have any proofs?

hello

The colloquial origin of the term "wingman" came into the use in the in flapper speakeasies scene for non-Chad's that would donate their seed, "winging it" on their lead man throughout the night, to aid in his bid of successfully wooing the prized girl in hopes he might get her fat friend. Progressive feminism of the twentieth century resulted in the origins of the term being culled from anthropological documentation, news, and popular media.

With those divine trips, how could you be wrong?

You use the word "flapper", this is fringe shit in the 20's. I have seen you in other threads, are you some 80 year old who is obsessed with early 20th century fringe movements and are trying to tie it into this era?
Or you just LARPing as one? the latter is most likely the case

same whores, different century

I eat my own cum too.
Straight from my gf's pussy hole.

"flappers" were just dykes. They have been here forever. They are paraphiles, they hate anything that is traditional and accepted by society.

I didn't even say that

Looks more like a transexual from transylvania.

damn, that guy is cute