What's up with the Katsop

When was the last time you bought industrial Ketchup that wasn't Heinz, and actually enjoyed it?

Has Heinz permenently changed the Ketchup industry?

about a week ago. It's a great ingredient in meat loaf

What brand was it?

Heinz

Did you not read the OP? Or do you do this to try to be funny?

what are the 57 secret ingredients?

here, i'll break down my response for you:

You also said it was heinz.

cum

nigger i make my own ketchup
protip tomatoes are not in ketchup, that's some made up bullshit

you are addicted to high-fructose corn syrup, that's why other ketchups taste bad to you. Heinz has so much high-fructose corn syrup in it, it's ridiculous. If you quit the high-fructose corn syrup, you will lose the addiction and start enjoying other natural ketchup.

be honest
how hard is it to get a tomato and put it on your sandwich
ketchup is redundant

who in the fuck puts ketchup on their sandwiches?

In israel Heinz can't call it ketchup anymore because there's not enough tomatoes in it.

In the 17th century, the Chinese mixed a concoction of pickled fish and spices and called it (in the Amoy dialect) kôe-chiap or kê-chiap (鮭汁, Mandarin Chinese guī zhī, Cantonese gwai1 zap1) meaning the brine of pickled fish (鮭, salmon; 汁, juice) or shellfish.[6] By the early 18th century, the table sauce had made it to the Malay states (present day Malaysia and Singapore), where it was tasted by English colonists. The Indonesian-Malay word for the sauce was kecap (pronounced "kay-chap"). That word evolved into the English word "ketchup".[7] English settlers then took ketchup with them to the American colonies.[1]

The term Ketchup was used in 1690 in the Dictionary of the Canting Crew which was well acclaimed in North America.[8] The spelling "catchup" may have also been used in the past.[9]

I guess there is different ingrediant in different countries because where I am from there is absolutely no corn syrup in it.

The main ingrediant is tomatoe sauce.

This is very interesting, but it has nothing to do with Heinz ketchup and OP's question. Heinz ketchup is addictive because it has high fructose corn syrup. I don't care what the chinks did hundreds of years ago, Heinz is now and it is full of sugars, that's why people love it.

no there isn't. They produce it all the same way. You may live in a country where it is not necessary to list high fructose corn syrup in the ingredients. I don't know where you live… It is there, and there is more sugars added to that.

No, it's just censored.

No they replace the corn syrup with a massiv amount of liquid sugar mixed with withe vinaigar instead

The Americans farmers produce way too much corn for the actual demand therefore they started putting corn syrup everywhere. Most other countries don't use that much mazola.

High fructose corn syrup is glucose, you dumb faggot. Sugar is very bad for you, it wasn't meant to be consumed by humans. Vinegar is also in ketchup here (the USA). Glucose is a very addictive substance. Just avoid it all together.

fuck that corn syrup shit, make it home made. cook it up and then bottle it up and you're golden.

That's syrup, it's an alternative to high fructose corn syrup, it's basically the same thing.

Moral of this story: Syrup is bad.

I get that it's bad, but the point is that there is nothing made out of corn here.

So? What's the point?

They do use different ingrediant in other countries.

Which country? I don't care if they don't use corn products there, they still use concentrated liquid sugar, so it's the same shit basically.

Just go with salsa instead. Even at walmart you can get salsa that has almost no sugar.

Take Canada and the USA for exemple. They might be neighbor but it's not the sames ingrediant plus the taste is different.

What if I have low blood sugar?

but it's still fructose. It doesn't matter where it comes from. You are consuming a product that has a shit ton of sugar.

It matter if I'm allergic to corn and I have low blood sugar.

People who are allergic to corn probably make up a microscopic percentage of the population. If you have low blood sugar, you are a diabetic.

No that's a highblood sugar.
Low blood sugar is hypoglycemia.

Goddamn, all of this wiki posting… I mean if you have low blood sugar you need to supplement it with sugar. I'm not a Doctor, like you aren't. Can we stop with this semantic bullshit?

Big Ketchup controls it all.

Thats exactly why ketchup is good if you have low blood sugar.

Praise the Heinz!

MAKE YOUR OWN, NO SUGAR, NO CORN SYRUP

Best ketchup reporting in.

Kand>Heinz

Which third world shithole do you live in?

Latvia. Guess living in a shithole gives you more variety.

Actually the best one here is this

Does tomato sauce count as ketchup?

57 varieties of jizz

my nigga, I had no idea they export it to latvia, it's made in czech republic

Don't really know. I prefer tomato sauce over ketchup. Last time I used Kand was 10 or 11 years ago. It wasn't bad, but ketchup just isn't my thing.