Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter.

Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her, scooping diarrhea shit out of her vagina with your fingers. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically my fellow Holla Forumstards.

Go back

well OP you could have a son, raise him to the best of your ability only to get depressed that he cant get with any girl and post feel threads everywhere, becomes beta as fuck and probably turn gay - what a great father you turned out to be.

lol

Imagine how terrible it is to be Jewish.

Wow true

Sure is halfchan in here.

Yes.
Don't have children, you don't want to risk that possibility.
Let's all not have children. Children are fucking annoying and I hate them.
Let's end humanity right now. It's the perfect time.

the obvious even worse outcome is she literally fucks niggers or worse still marries mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker. not that we have any real choices if we want to contribute to the next generation though user.

stale pasta

Why do I care if my future daughters marry a man? That's what they're supposed to do. They will bear me grand sons and grand daughters (and so forth). It propagates my genes. The only possible way they could go wrong would be if they ruined my genetic legacy, which is not going to happen.

also this, although I'm a fan of rare pastas

Kek
Silly Boi, I bet you are hwite.
The thing is like this in my home. You have daughters for trade only. Because one day your son Ahmed will want to have wife. Then you offer your daughter in exchange for someone else's daughter. Your son get's his waifu and your daughter gets a man to care for her and you get rid of a mouth to feed. All 3 parties happy and content.

how are you planning on that user?

Depends on what you value in a woman OP.
If the only value a woman can provide to others is her capacity to have sex, then yeah, you raise a woman who you won't get any value out of because someone else will have sex with her.

But if you consider women as people, then you get value from her even though she doesn't have sex with you. You're raising a girl who has her own interests, who cares about you, who can share her ideas with you, who has morals and a worldview that is not identical, but reasonably close to yours.
you get to pass on, not only your genes, but your ethics, your ideas on how the world should be. when you're dead, she will still be alive influenced by your teachings.

but if you don't want to get "cucked" by her future husband, you could always go the rapunzel route and lock her away in a tower.

What's the problem? You bang her from 8 to 13 or so, then some other guy gets her after she's too old.

Oh its this thread again

roastie pls

Since when is it the father's job to raise his daughters? That's the mother's job. The father is only really needed to show his son how to be a man in the world.

OP you're basically saying "hitting oneself in the balls with the hammer is the ultimate idiocy", yes it is, but you're not supposed to do it you numale faggot! When the traditional revolution comes, broken faggots like you will have the same fate as feminists.

what the fuck

sage because op stole this pasta

>>>/cuckchan/

katelynn :3

Women just take the opinion of the man who is dicking them. Once a daughter gets married, the opinion of her father becomes irrelevant

OOH SHIT

Pretty much this. Fathers can (and almost certainly do for good or ill) have a lasting, lifelong impact on their sons. Females have little actual agency, so the father's impact on daughters is temporary at most.

(checked)
Don't get too excited, she's older than she looks