Gavin McInnes

Why is this guy so funny and based and why have I never heard of him until of today?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/4fcvwg/gavin_mcinnes_has_just_showed_a_buttplug_up_his/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's posted here pretty frequently, how new are you?

Gavin "McInsert" McInnes
Gavin "Promiscuity Rocks" McInnes
Gavin "I Love Hasidic Jews" McInnes

I am here since 2013 and I have never seen a thread with him. I am here almost every day.

Because you're a newfag

Bullshit

I swear. I have never seen a thread with him, I found a video thorugh Youtube in some Vans video.

Last time I've seen him he was shoving an assplug in his ass.

Because he's just another degenerate e-celeb who is espousing Holla Forums-tier views to get your shekels.

He's Holla Forums's favorite cuck. Still a cuck though.

He's funny at times but he's not "based".

He has stated on his radio program that whites should not think about race and that racially mixed children are more attractive.

He created a video for therebel.media(jew owned) in which he analyzed a "ten signs you're a cuckservative" list in the most cuckish way possible, saying things like "democrats are the real racists!", "conservatives value diversity, right-wing blacks are awesome!", and "Detroit's problems cannot be due to race because Glasgow".

Oh he also said that he loves Israel in that video.

I'd accuse him of wanting to co-opt our "movement" if I didn't think he was absolutely clueless regarding political ideology. He's a former leftist anarchist that has for some reason evolved into becoming a public figure for the right. It seems insincere.

Lurk moar.

He makes nationalism and traditionalism trendy but is in no way based. Saged for a pointless thread.

He loves jews, made out with Milo, and shoved a buttplug up his ass for some reason. The retarded coalburning flat-earther Sinaed did a good song about him.

He's a faggy neocon who still thinks he's an on-the-edge teenage hipster and wants to get on the cool-kid memetrain by piggybacking off the alt-right.
Having said that, this video is pretty funny.

/thread

faggot

He shoved a buttplug up his ass? What? When?

reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/4fcvwg/gavin_mcinnes_has_just_showed_a_buttplug_up_his/

Yeah, just googled it. Wish I didn't. I could've gone the rest of my life without seeing that.

I think a lot changed when he became a dad.

yep, he's basically your run of the mill "reformed" liberal who grew up and realized he didn't want to pay taxes, while unironically believing some variation of "real liberalism hasn't been tried"

probably slightly better than Milo (I've at least heard Gavin recommend books) but that's not saying a lot

He's a cuckservative jewloving race-mixer

staged

Holy shit I knew he was a cucked good goy but I didn't know he sodomized himself on video.

wtf ,maybe you thought it was zach galifanakis before???
but i agree your full of shit new fag

fun videos, have a rewrite

Here's a nigger
There's a nigger
And another little nigger
Fuzzy nigger
Funny nigger
Nigger rigger
Jew

Nigger nigger
Cheesecake Nigger
tablet Brick Potato Nigger
Nigger nigger
Mushroom nigger
Nigger nigger
Jew

I was once a treehouse
I lived in a cake
But I never saw the way
The orange slayed the rake
I was only three years dead
But it told a tale
And now listen, little child
To the safety rail

Did you ever see a nigger
Kiss a nigger
On the nigger
Nigger's nigger
Tastes of nigger
Nigger nigger
Jew

Half a nigger
Twice the nigger
not a nigger
Farmer
Nigger
Nigger in a car
Alarm a nigger
Nigger
Jew

Is THIS how it's told now?
Is it all so old?
Is it made of lemon juice?
Doorknob Ankle Cold
Now my song is getting thin
I've run out of poo
Time for me to retire now
And become a Jew

fucking Alt-Right scum GTFO

He's a hipster faggot who makes degenerate movies and acts like a total douchebag. Lauren is better

He's sliding something