400 pound hacker is 4D chess

Trump is playing 4D chess with the 400 pound hacker accusation.

On one hand, people have made it out to be that Trump is throwing us under the bus, but I realized something today; How else could he get everyone talking about Hillary's hacked e-mails (again)? Trump was just throwing them a little more crazy bait, and as always, the media took it. Under normal circumstances, normie shows like Jimmie Kimmel wouldn't talk about the hack, but now that they have a place to poke fun of Trump, they can't help but do it. That's the catch though, you can't make fun of the 400 pound hacker on TV in front of millions of people without reminding them that Hillary's shit got hacked.

Typical 4D chess again.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/EtYXC
archive.fo/L2VVW
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/ngpwt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRUMP IS A FAT SHAMER
t. huffpo

No

Or he just said it because he thinks that we and/or all internet people are disgusting losers. The twisting of his every word into some display of divine genius is getting annoying.

Thank you for correcting the record.

This isn't a body positivity safe space. Fuck off.

wtf i hate trump now

Were people on cuckchan actually offended by that? I thought it was funny, and so did most people here.

Hahaha look at you, you pathetic cunt, trying to be subversive. You are a failure.

Op might be right. When you want to remember something it helps to mentally tie it to something ridiculous (ala a 400 pound hacker) so when anyone makes fun of it you think of the hacking scandal too.

Yes, very.

Or maybe he was just making a joke playing off of stereotypes? Not everything needs to be some incredibly deep, subversive shit with hidden meanings and agendas. He was making the point that we don't know who hacked the DNC, and that it could have been anyone, including a 400 pound American dude. How about instead of trying to argue an example, we spend more time talking about how that hacker gave us proof that Hillary had the game rigged from the beginning.

As a hacker (in the oldschool meaning of the word), I thought it was pretty funny. Maybe he understands that his tech-literate supporters aren't crybaby faggots who have no sense of humour.

He's known this for a long time.

400 pound hackers that never leave their bed

I'm not a neet I'm just tired after work I swear

dubdubs confirm cuckchan thin skined fat faggots

fukken lol

Watch out, we don't need no stinking logic 'round these parts.

Look at these Trumpcucks trying to act all grown up. Your memes are stale and your responses worn out. Get fucked.

Shit thread is shit.

wew

ebin

It also helps kill the idea of ebil nazi Internet terrorists. When they mention frogmen, instead of seeing violent reactionaries, you see 400 pound "hackers", and you laugh it off.

Do you CtR guys get paid well? Serious question.

Well I know I am.
Why do you run from the truth user? Do you think not accepting that you're a fat, lazy, fucking slob will somehow change what you are? Fuck you, you whiny bitch. I know what I was when I was the fucking star football player in highschool playing starting offense and defense, fucking genius in the classroom, and all the bitches were being their typical cunty selves but at least they'd give me a lapdance in the lunchroom or suck me off in the auditorium, and I know what I am now.

You are a disgusting fat loser, and I'm a disgusting fat loser too, but at least I accept it and make sure to pressure wash the caked on shit out of my ass so everyone else doesn't have to smell it.

kek look at the state of you, reevaluate your life fagit

I wish. But hey, a job's a job.

Maximum autism.

If those damn shills would stop making sense for once!

Pic related.

Couldn't be better. Just shitposting for pay here.

Even the kimmel sketch was pretty funny.

lefties don't even know all we do here is rip on one another.
They don't understand all our insults and 'hatred' towards one another makes us stronger
lefties confirmed for whiny bitches that tried to an-hero after locker room hazing

They hiring, chaim? I'd sell all these faggots out for some tendies right now tbh.

It's clear that you don't even need a basic knowledge of chan culture as you idiots always fuck up posts, use outdated memes and format improperly. So what exactly does it take to be a shill? Just showing up with a lack of soul?

I'd probably do it for some neetbux on leddit just do a terrible fucking job of it for the money, log everything and grass them in for it

Aye, lad. Pay's good enough for a steady stream of tendies. You sure you're interested?

Depends on the agency. Some have thorough tests, including IQ, reading comprehension and writing skills. Some even background checks. Others simply hire en masse. It's a quality over quantity thing. Depends on the target, as well. They train us the best they can in chan culture, but filling up a quota can be stressful. The monitors can be merciless, BTFOing you after one mistake.

i've realized that no one voting for hillary actually cares about reality, western civilization, or any of the crimes surrounding Hillary. Most of all, they dislike white men and people like you who remind them that white men still exist/their views are baseless and dangerous.

This is post demoralization. Holla Forums has sent me through being a bit brainwashed but still skeptical/critical, to red pilled, and now the realization that the internet came about 50 years too late for us to organize, has left me demoralized and filled with nihilistic apathy. I'm ever willing to believe in fucking chaos magick and waste time researching mysteries to fill the void, but the high is running emptier and emptier.

Sounds great, I'm in. Have a website/email or something to apply?

The 400 pound comment is a juxtaposition between Russia and a total loser. He was simply conveying that it could have been anyone from the lowest loser to a nation state that hacked the DNC. He went on to talk about how his son is a top level hacker - Trump was most certainly not conflating his son with a 400 pound loser. It was a very simple literary technique, and both you and the OP are wrong: it was a perfectly natural thing to say for anyone that has some form of finesse with the English language. English is Trump's first language, and this comment was most likely not deliberate.

I recently came to the same conclusion. People try to point out liberal hypocrisy and get confused at how they can do the mental gymnastics required to sustain two conflicting narratives in their head all the time. They think that if you can just show them the flaw in their logic that they will understand. This is a waste of time. The mindless masses are irrelevant and will follow the status quo wherever it goes. We could have a successful revolution and many of them wouldn't even notice anything happened. Meatbag NPCs are not worth the effort. But the true believers are capable of this cognitive dissonance because they will ALWAYS support whatever weakens or subverts the society. They cloud their true intentions in pretty words and compassion but the truth is they only want to see the West burn. This is how you have people supporting radical feminism, gay rights, and crooning over how beautiful and brave that tranny freak is but also going on about how wonderful muslims are and how superior their culture is to our ebil racis one (even though all cultures are equal and goodness is subjective, goy). No amount of Koran quotes or news articles about muslim hate crimes, hyper-sexism, and terror will dissuade them because they are well aware of this. For them it's a feature, not a bug. They hate Western civilization and will support whatever does the most damage to it.

Everyone on the Internet being a fat loser has been a meme for longer than chans existed.

"You're fat!"

- Secretary of State and Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton in her address to the opposition

I'm about 380 pounds, slavic, and I was able to get your IP address. Enjoy the pain CTR cyka

it was excellent.
first off, we thought it funny.
second off, the crowd thought it funny. the people did.
third off, it was fat shaming.

i like it. it neutralized stupid criticism.
i feel like he's listening to what people are saying, and he's acting on it.

I don't see how it applies to me. I'm just laughing athe the joke.

feels good, man.

off by 1

i think that group of unchangeable fanatics is relatively small

and that's why november 8 will be a landslide

Holla Forums salty as usual.

Trump is known for baiting the lugenpresse into talking about something big by throwing them a couple silly statements here and there.

In their desperation they always take the bait.

Nobody is falling for such obvious shilling.

ayy lmao this cuck is mad

Maybe he wasn't so far off?

This.

He just said it because it's an obvious stereotype. You ever seen a fit hacker?

Sage this utter shit thread

if you are 400 lbs you deserve to be made fun of

I love how much salt is produced in threads like these.

(Checked)
/Thread

This too, most of Holla Forums is pretty fit, if anything on the skinny side. Its the kikes who are fat.

I want one of those posters

ctr wants pol to be butthurt, projecting how their sjw suckers/themselves act. They really are self absorbed, not giving a shit is well known to even be in blue pill space but even then it doesn't register for them.

All of you Trumpcucks that migrated to this board late last year are the most insufferable faggots on the entire internet. I have nothing to add to this thread, I just thought I'd give you guys a friendly reminder that I absolutely hate everyone of your fucking guts and when Trump inevitably loses in November (to Hillary fucking Clinton no less, one of the most despised people in Washington) because it's not possible for you faggots to go around rig actual election results like you have to do to online polls to make it appear that anyone actually gives a single fuck about Trump, and you all finally pack up and leave and head on back over to reddit, or Yahoo! Answers, or whatever other shithole you all came from(probably the high school's online message board forum that you are currently enrolled in while you try to complete the 9th grade for the second time), I am going to be one of the happiest men in the world. I cannot fucking wait to smug post for the final month or two you guys are here bitching about rigged elections.

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA
EU Parliament President 'Trump Is a Problem for the Whole World'
archive.is/EtYXC
Trump nabs joint endorsement from 14 Medal of Honor recipients
archive.fo/L2VVW
Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh
Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE
Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6
If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr
Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG
Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj
ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9
Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ
Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv
Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X
Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd
Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Nah jew, ww3 will happen starting with the division of the USA. And russia will ally itself with the southern states in exchange for land in the north.

You're stupid ass cuck brain can't see past 1 hour from now because you have a 1 digit IQ.

LOL, OK. If you say so. Nice digits by the way.

Go back in the oven you're dodging and B yourself god damn kike

I don't think Trump would like to hear you talk like that.

media is talking about it just in a way to make it seem trump HATES fat people
FATSHAMER
D
HAKERS
C
FUCKING RIGHT AGIN POL

That pic is amazing.

Shit. Can I still hang out with the cool kids?

dats preddy smaaaht dere goy

I thought it was just a little joke

pls tell me this is copypasta

We love our /fit/ anons, don't we folks?

*sips*
Keep expocting user, you'll be next.

i wish he would have said it could have been a 40 pound cripple who ran an image board :'(