Why is Batman such a shitty hero

The only reason anyone ever praises a Batman movie is because of how well the joker is played and not him, why is that? Is it because he's just an uninteresting character or because he's pretty unlikable outside of his detective skills?

He doesn't act like a detective in any of the movies. He just beats the shit out of everyone within an inch of their life and doesn't kill them.

Because he a regular man acting like a hero. A millionaire who devotes his life and $$ to making a tangible contribution. He has no "super" powers.

Yes, agreed. The weaker a hero the more I respect them.

But do you like him in his movies? Not the set pieces, not the villains, but him? Whenever I ask people on the street this question, they always say no not really.

Nah… kinda bale… but the comics is where you will learn to love batman doublehard.

Don't have enough interest in Bruce by himself, but the characters around him make his story that much better. He's just a boring person and his entire "personality" is completely dictated by those other characters and not himself.

Why would that matter? I also don't like toast without butter.

I hate butter on my toast. Anyway, my point is he's not good enough on his own. Peter Parker has a personality to himself. Clark Kent has his own personality. Tony Stark has his very own personality But Bruce is just Bruce and Bruce is not all that interesting. I don't read many Batman comics, or any for that matter, but from what I have skimmed in the comics is that his out of costume scenes/panels never last very long with him by himself

Thats whats cool. See bruce is the secret identity and batman is his true nature. Bruce as a character is hollow because he's really a ninja with a vendetta. Bruce is a mask for the normies and rich fags that he has to deal with to fund his operations.

Yah thanks kiddo. Read Batman: the dark night returns by frank miller. Or watch the cartoon adaptation. It offers a cool insight bruce wayne. Hes a hollow man. Bruce wayne died in the ally with his folks. He ainna spossa be intedastin. Shallow playboy do-gooder.

I can't relate with that because he's rich and a ninja. Tony Stark at least is an asshole to people but knows when to tone it back, like me. Bruce, even in costume, is just annoying to me. I understand that he doesn't want to kill because he'll keep killing, but some people gotta go. He risks way too many lives by letting the maniacs in his world live. Sure there should be Innocents who get killed in the crossfire during hero/villain battles, but they either never get addressed or aren't significant enough. Bruce's second hand body count is at least in the 10s of thousands, he is the reason these criminals exist and he is also the reason why they continue to cause suffering because he's too much of a pussy to kill and instead sends them to prisons they seemingly get out of at will. Bruce sucks

I watched the cartoons growing up so I know almost exactly how he is inside but that's not my point. My point is he isn't anywhere near as interesting as any other superhero in any comic universe. Even Ant-Man is more interesting than him and he's not ever going to reach Deadpool levels in a million years

I dunno man. U compare him too much to "super" heroes. Its not a farout marvel comic with mutants and shit. Is more based in reality. Cartoons are cool but again, read some classic graphic novels to get a better feel for bruce.

but if you kill more then one killer, then the number goes down

The moment you are in a league of superheroes, you are a superhero. The fact remains he's boring

The guy is a killer but just doesn't want to accept it. Every person killed in the testing of any of Joker's, scarecrow's, bane's, penguin's, Mr Freeze's or any other villain in his universe, he is responsible for. He allows these nut jobs to take the easy road and go to jail, only to get out the next day and kill some more instead of killing them. Kill 1 to save many or save 1 and kill many. He never has this choice go through his brain even with all his intelligence, he doesn't ask such a simple question to himself and puts the answer in motion; he is a terrible hero on all accounts and is a pussy for letting this shit continue to happen even though he can stop it at the source

yeah but as soon as you kill the first person then someone else needs to kill you for being a killer.

So do the police have to follow this rule or is it just for the falsely righteous?

Judge Dredd eternally blows Batman the fuck out. Batmans been cucked by kikes and neatly packaged for brainwashed normie consumption

okay, but after you kill all the killers, then you can kill yourself

this

Y tho