Is this true, Holla Forums?

Is this true, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

claytoonz.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_Weapon_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. The only way North Korea can bomb the U.S. is if they strapped their nukes into dolphins.

No.
1. People die in combat, can't work 24/7, get sick, go on leave, etc. The military has redundancy so one missing tranny won't result in a nuclear disaster.
2. The number of trannies in the U.S. military is likely very low. Most people these days overestimate the number of trannies anyway because of the insane media saturation of trannies these days (Orange is the New Black, Transparent, Bruce Jenner, all the other media coverage, shows, forced social issues, etc.). Trannies are a tiny percentage of the population, and a really, really tiny percentage of the military.
3. Obviously, the author of the comic knows all this. But he (she? xe? (lol)) would probably say that the comic is true, because it points to a "deeper truth", namely that what should be important is a person's abilities, not their gender or their identity, and that we only hurt ourselves by excluding people who are "different". The problem is that we don't actually need trannies, and society would be just fine without them. If all the trannies disappeared tonight, there'd definitely be a lot of disappointed chasers and estrogen pill manufacturers, but society would get along just fine.

I'd fire the general who put a tranny in charge of anti-missile defense

All cut from the same cloth. Mentally ill and should never be allowed anywhere near military hardware

LOL DRUMPF IS BAD

You know when you look at a person who is obviously mentally retarded, as in, he's bound to a wheelchair drooling on himself, and calling him a retard would be relatively pedantic and a waste of time because everyone who looks at this guy is going to know he's retarded and why?

That's how I feel about these, I don't even want to say anything

lmao
I also think it's funny that the artist believes North Korea capable of launching anything beyond a bottle rocket

claytoonz.com/

This guy openly admits he is a stoner, that explains everything

uh excuse you, nazi, the north korean government said that they are capable of hitting anywhere in the united states. are you accusing the north korean government of lying? just because they're asian?!

Literally smoking (((weed)) before making an 'part piece'
"Was the guy who made this high?"

I think it's funny that you're so unaware of the rapid development of North Korea's missile program. They're making strides in warhead miniaturization, and they are capable of launching an ICBM with a heavy simulation warhead into space right now.

It's unlikely that they have developed reentry vehicles that are capable of reliably surviving, so they have to work on that, and they still need to work on range and accuracy, but their missile program is developing rapidly. The time until they are able to accurately launch a MIRV-tipped ICBM to anywhere in the continental US will be measured in years, not decades. That's pretty far beyond "bottle rocket" status.

It's a moot point, though. They want a deterrent, not an offensive weapon. If they ever actually launched, every military installation and significant population center in North Korea would be turned into a radioactive fireball in under an hour.

>we had a guy who could shoot it down
>but he was transgender
considering cuck interpretation this means that theyre actually talking about a woman
and we all know that woman are incapable of anything requiring skill or competence
so it leads one to conclude that this is infact not true, on the basis that woman are noobs who cant even a nuclear missile
tbh we should just delete women

obviously fake

lmao go to bed Holla Forums

Yeah, that's right, I played this game and it really shows how the best korea could totally wreck the U.S military ín a blink of an eye

tbh the only way a missile could hit the states is if the gov lets it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_Weapon_System

Firstly: no. No missile from North Korea would have that much of it intact. Pic related is the only part of an ICBM that actually arrives at the target.
What you could be seeing is a launch from a "Scud in a tub". Such a launch would have been from off the Atlantic coast (from within 500 miles of Washington), where the US has no missile defenses anyway.

Secondly: missile defenses are run by soldiers who are trained in a redundant manner. There is not just one soldier who knows how to operate the interceptor. The military doesn't take those chances.

Thirdly: missile defenses are developed by defense contractors who are not subject to the transgender ban.