Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

makes too much money and is an e celeb drama faggot

"I suck dicks for a living and a very much enjoy cum" - Sargon of Akkad

I'm a kike faggot–Sargoy of cuckkad

Because he's a liberal who sits on the fence for every issue.

yeah. i like dr randomercam more for that reason ;).

because he's an egalitarian faggot that rejects biology. He is a classic SJW which is ironic because his whole stance is against SJWs.

This tbh. delusions of grandeur.

He's a JEW!!11 XDDDD

Having said that, he really doesn't seem to say much of anything sometimes.

HE CALLED >>HIMSELF

HE SAID ENGLISH LIBERAL YOU STUPID AMERIMUTT, COMPLETE DIFFERENCE OMG KILL YOURSELF

I didn't say he's not a Liberal.

It's not different, you dumb nigger. He's a classical liberal, it has the same meaning in the USA and England.

Because he thinks he's more intelligent than he is

What, you don't?

because sargcuck of blackdad is a quadroon nigger descendant raising someone else's child.

Who is that and why should I give a fuck

rimjob of akkad

I bet you're a baby boomer.

I'm technically a millennial

Dey so jelly.

even worse

Fuck that fag. He's a juden.

I like his work.
Fuck me, right?

Do you understand biology? Or are you just parroting what Holla Forums tells you?

THE MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL

because he believes that "white people" don't exist. So fuckin based. Of course, non-whites exist and he hates SJWs for claiming that race is social construct. The dude is so fucking knowledgeable.

sounds like you're conflating race and culture

the reason he doesnt believe the white race exists is because there is no genetic makeup or gene or anything you can find that identifies it as such.

Tell me where does the border of white people stop? Are slavic people included? What about mediterranian, people from india or the middleeast?

Who is he?

well, the refinery of the cell. it synthesises adenosine triphosphate.

Yes there is, phenotypes alone prove this. White people are from Europe. The are anglo, nordic, aryan, slavic etc…

The thing is, Richard "tranny lover" Spencer is too pussy to point this out. Richard wants to allow basically anyone that is remotely white into the ethno state. He has no boundaries, that's why people like Sargon are able to have a go at him. We need an actual white nationalist who has real standards and principles to have a proper debate against him. Spincer is a little fag, he doesn't represent what actual white nationalists want.

obviously

whats the point of a white ethno-state again?

white people living in a state

to at least eliminate race as a reason for lack of social cohesion.

Heres how you shut this fat sack of shit down. Ask him. With all those youtube sheckles youve made, did you move closer or farther away from the city centers that house majority african and muslim communities? We all know the answer. Fuck this piece of shit. A moral coward and a cuck

I bet you're some poor fag who grew up in some nigger infested city. Let me break it down for you young lad. I grew up in a quaint little mountain town, we had virtually no crime, it was great, the population was basically 100% white. I grew up not having to worry about getting robbed or joining a gang.

this

Why are people so against this?

He's e-famous for having opinions

either people agree or people don't, no middle ground

So you live in some dichotomous wasteland where there is only black and white? There is no nuance or opinions that kind of agree but don't? It's just "yes and no"?

what's your point

that there isn't just two different opinions. It becomes more complicated than that and that ideas can sometime blend into each other. You don't just take one side or the other. You realize that there are various opinions.

no i had a small town upbringing too
i just don't see how race effects social cohesion

Okay, then look at statistics. Every majority black city in the USA has the highest crime rate. You look at the top 10 cities in the USA with the most crime, they are all majority black. Look at the least crime rate cities, they are all white. You can look this shit up if you want, even the government sites approve what I am saying.

Those quads are magnificent

why only look in the US for low crime rates?

then look in other countries nigger, I don't care. What are you, 10?

if, for example, japan has cities with the low crime rates what would that mean?

It means that japan is homogeneous and doesn't experience crime like the USA because Japan is basically an ethno-state.

it means there are very few niggers in japan.

so because its >99% of one race they have greater social cohesion, low crime etc

yep

I wonder what % of the population of cities in africa are one race?

Well niggers are a different story, they like to enslave their own kind and battle each other. These people aren't humans, they are animals who wear human clothing.

so..its not homogeneity that's the important factor?

it's the nigger factor. The browner their skin is, the more likely they are to commit crimes.

While your point is clear, the difference is tribes. The Africans view people from other tribes as being inherently different, while the Japanese view all other Japanese as being of the same people.

The distrust of the "other" is built into humans, but the criteria you use to decide who is in your groups is much more variable.

Africans and Japanese are born with these outlooks?

That's the nature/nurture question. Some people seem to think it can be learned and altered, so they seek to expand the group we view as being the same. That's what people who are into globalization try to do if they aren't willing to try to force it with an authoritarian government.

There does seem to be a learned element to it, as the size of the group seem to be growing gradually (faster than genetics would account for), but the ability to change it in specific people doesn't have a lot of support.

It may be one of those brain plasticity things, like learning new languages or music - you learn it easily when you are young, but it becomes more stable after puberty.

Zero basically. Considering the genetic diversity of Africa, there are a lot of genetically distant people living in close proximity.
Most countries in fact don't correspond to specific ethnic groups. I think most cities probably started as collections of different neighboring tribes or one big hotspot for a specific tribe. But due to modernity allowing for people to travel easier, as well as ethnic groups being close together, they end up converging to one place.

Sargon was shown up for the whiny pseudointellectual lightweight he is going up against Richard Spencer on Warksi's stream. He was pathetic.

they both showed themselves to be lightweights who talked past each other for 3 hours.

4u