What would he think of his own company now, Holla Forums?

What would he think of his own company now, Holla Forums?

He'd hate without a doubt. Disney was one of the few people in his position who was not in it for the money. It really was all just to satisfy his own autism. He would cut out parts of his movies that took hundreds of thousands of dollars to make because he didn't think they were good enough, or take popular rides out of Disney Land just because he didn't like them, even though they were raking in tons of cash. These practices almost led the company to bankruptcy several times, but it's also what put them on the map in the first place.

disney was a bigot racist nazi who hated all non-whites and women, family guy told me so.

He hated jews so im sure he is spinning in his grave right now

I heard he was friends with Hitler too, then told him to do the holocaust! Truly most evil man in history.

Check 'em.

I think he would be happy with Pixar movies like Wall-E/Finding Nemo and some of the later animated features, they are family friendly and have wholesome messages. I don't think he would approve of stuff like Guardians of the Galaxy 2 though where there is a lot of swearing and references to sex, or to what kids are being shown of the Disney Channel which is a mixed bag. I guess we will never know.

heh well meme'd friend
upvote

Sleeping Beauty is the best Disney movie bar none.

beauty and the beast was legitimately the best disney live action film and possibly the only one that captured the classic disney magic, so he would have liked that one.

no he did not. thats a leftist meme

t. Chaim Silverberg

tbh the 80's disney was shit. 90's jews disney was pretty good. after that it all went to shit though.

What's the problem with Sleeping Beauty?

I agree but I loved the recent BATB, couldn't care less for their other shit recently.

it normalizes interracial relationships

I said Sleeping Beauty, not Beauty and the Beast. Sleeping Beauty only has white people in it.

Disney is like all other businessmen, trash. He had a big labor dispute in the 40s and the government mediated the negotiations and found the employees correct. He fired people for union activities, labeled anyone who was not 100% all Disney all the time as "expecting the world to give him a salary". Disney also hired niggers because he could pay them less. Disney was like every other businessmen, just another exploiter. The Jews are just doing what Disney never had the balls to do, jew to the max.

Are you retarded?

oh shit, you're right. there's gotta be something wrong with my brain.

fuck off Holla Forums

What? I thought he did the opposite and kept them out of the industry. Where did you hear that?

Disney did try to hire niggers in the early 60s to avoid being accused of racism, but no niggers wanted to work for Disney, so he was still called racist in the end.

he did hire at least one nigger for Song Of The South

Holy fucking hell are you 17 or just a fucking faggot?

I already admitted to having some sort of brain problem. what more do you want?

I need some kind of source pls

I can't seem to find any. Maybe I made it up. But I could have sworn I once read an article some guy wrote to refute the claims that Walt was racist and antisemitic which cited sources claiming that Disney made an effort to hire more black people during the early 60s. The closest I could find was this video.

stream your suicide for us

It's definitely one of his best, but Fantasia is truly Walt's magnum opus.

Nice try, Greedy.

He would have deliberately made his company go bankrupt if he knew how it would turn.
Large soulless media conglomerate releasing uninspired 3d films with no meaning whatsoever, or no need to improve for the sake of art.

Keep worshiping your corporate masters
t. real /pol

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

told him? he held him at gunpoint, you revisioner

except tarzan is just tanned and has filthy jungle hair, and prince adam is definitely white

that silly shit really makes this whole thing look tongue in cheek

Walt Disney, John Wayne, and Lee Marvin are in stasis. You can ask him once we unfreeze him when DOTR is happening.

the beast is white

tarzan and kuzco were good

Some user said it right. Kuzco was way better than it had any right to be.

t. Chaim Silverberg

yeah, racism

swarves where in snow white
and they didn't fuck snow white

not an argument.