tell me you wouldn't just

All urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/945335193749028864

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

fug da pusi? yes

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

Admirable for being a faggot that acknowledges he's that way because he's mentally ill.
But still. Fag threads are not welcome. Back to halfchan

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

/4chan/index.html
/halfchan/index.html
If not just kill yourself.

John Brown
John Brown

NO

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

belete thread

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

plastic
disgusting

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

fug da feminine penis.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

why do I find the pic on left more attractive
am I broken

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Blaire White rocks. Even though she has a female penis her YouTube videos calling out SJW bullshit are spot on.

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

she

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

I'll call her, she even though she has a penis because she has earned my respect by not being the typical SJW use my pro-nouns or go to jail screeching howler monkey. Watch her videos. You will see.

David Garcia
David Garcia

I know who Blaire is. I respect her a lot. But did you know she used to be a dude?

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

See this comment

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

YOU'RE LITERALLY SHAKING

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Show me the penis.

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

Watch Blares Video "Are traps Gay?" She explains it all. Not to mention it's been mathematically proven traps are only 2.9% gay. That's way less gay than this place.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

His nose is fucked up. There's an unbalanced amount of cartilage on each side of the nostrils. This is why he always used to have his head pointing to the side. I think he got it fixed recently though.

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Here's Blaire shooting and AR15 on her twitter feed and looking fab doing it. twitter.com/twitter/statuses/945335193749028864

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

A man in womans clothes and two plastic bags sewn underneath the skin of his chest practices his second amendment right to shoot an AR-15 and look like the complete faggot he is doing it…

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

wouldbang
/thread.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit