Intel "Innovation Engine"

ME not pozzed enough for you? How about an extra x86 chip on top of it under the full control of the world's most competent software engineers, BIOS authors?
jesus fucking christ

anandtech.com/show/11544/intel-skylake-ep-vs-amd-epyc-7000-cpu-battle-of-the-decade/9

Yo dawg, I heard you liked getting spied on so I put a computer in your computer to spy on you

AH so this is how they are going to enforce hardware DRM locking you into a certain browser andor OS. Fuck that shit.

How retarded are you OP? First off for network access it requires a BMC, which is going to limit this to servers. This is further evidenced by the fact it is on a Lewisburg PCH. Nothing your poorfag ass will ever use will have this feature. This will be used by people like Dell and HP to provide additional management features. Since you've clearly never worked in a enterprise environment, and your computing experience is limited to vidya and pron you wouldn't understand the value it brings.

If you had studied Industrial Design, you wouldn't be such a faggot.

This is exactly how the ME started.

an hero yourself

since you're just some faggot who works in IT or software or some bullshit, you would never understand the security vulnerabilities these kinds of "value adds" bring. it happens _every_ time, no exception

You know a decade ago you'd just have to buy a simple PCI card and you could do the same shit has the ME proposes.
You didin't have to ==INTEGRATE== these ==UNCHANGEABLE== functions to any cpu.

Hello Purch media! I found your article for your client, Intel, written as astroturfed/sponsored content on anandtech.com to be very fulfilling! I run a datacenter with over 10,000 CPUs and we will be going with the latest Intel™ Xeon™ CPUs.

They may cost a little more than an AMD "Epyc fail" haha am I right fellow tech enthusiasts~!? but the software ecosystem is just miles ahead for Intel™ Xeon™ CPUs!

Innovation Engine™ is an amazing feature AMD and Epyc failure hahahah just can't match. All these paranoid, conspiracy theorists in this forum just hate technology and are conspiracy theorists! What's next, they think their Intel will read their brains? Lol!

If you are thinking of a new CPU for your server, workstation, or high end computer, think Intel™ Xeon™ and avoid those awful AMD Epyc failure CPUs that have no software ecosystem and can't reach the amazing clock speeds Intel™ Xeon™ CPUs are capable of.

I'm glad Intel is being retarded, it will just makes things easier for RISC-V's eventual domination over X86.

Only because Intel charges $13000 for a chip that's worth $1300 at best.

2 x 165 = 453

Intel's marketing copy is literally time cube. Who on earth are they trying to sell this house-priced memefest to?

What if we start spreading edits with proper Holla Forums - /g/ shitposts?

Do it, this looks like a shitpost already.

template

4 HORSEMEN HAVE 4 DAYS

4 GLUED-TOGETHER DESKTOP DIE

IN ONLY 1 EARTH ROTATION.

4 ANGLES STOOD ON 4 CORNERS.

4 CORNERS ROTATE TO 16 CORNERS

WHICH EQUAL TO 4 CORNER DAYS.

r-r-⁣r-r-‬r-⁣r-r-‬r-rate mine d-d-dear a-anons

Why do you believe this needs to be priced for you? I think the Switch is too expensive and I will never buy one but I don't go around complaining that it's overpriced.

f-f-‌f-f-‪f-f‪-f‌-f-f‪-f‌-f-‌f-f-forgot p-picture

7/10, bit too wordy and too much jewy stuff

INTEL
HOLISTIC DATA CENTER SOLUTION
< Reliant On Quadratic Time
< Immutable Cubic Truth
< Best Programmer, Chosen By God

AMD
LYING LINEAR FALSE BASTARDS

"Why not Intel?"
The only reason is educated stupidity.

Intel

AMD
I don't really have a lot good to say about their PSP either. At least it hasn't been compromised yet and they have more reasonable prices and full processor feature sets instead of selectively gimped lineups.

TDP doesn't equate to actual power usage, just how much thermal dissipation is needed. Though it sometimes is pretty close.

Maybe you should?

Have you ever dynamiced your thermos?

Have I succeeeded, anons?
Would this image successsssfully rouse an Intel shill?

It might as well be cum

wut

wew