Starting Btocoin Mining

Ok, so I wanted to start mining bitcoins, so I did some research and went to BitMinter, downloaded the latest version and tried to open the file, but I don't have anything that can open it. What do you recommend I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

xmr.to
github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-amd
github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-nvidia
github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-cpu
mymonero.com
getmonero.org
blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-7-3766e08a71ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't touch the poop.

If you want to mine Shitcoin then you need to buy an ASIC and waste a lot of energy. You won't make profit unless you have a special situation (free electricity, free cooling, etc.). Personally I prefer monero, it's the least pozzed cryptonote coin and can be mined profitably on a normal computer with CPU or GPU.

is cryptonote usable for anything,though? i know Steam for example accepts bitcoins now

With monero, you can use xmr.to to transparently convert to bitcoin, avoiding the need for a bitcoin wallet altogether. I haven't used it yet but it looks legit.

What do you need to get started mining it with GPU on GNU/Linux?

Bitcoin is shit. Just wait until Brass Golem comes out and render shit for people.

You'll make big shekels that way.

github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-amd (AMD GPU miner)
github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-nvidia (NVIDIA GPU miner)
github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-cpu (CPU miner)
mymonero.com (web wallet)
getmonero.org (official site)

why don't you just look up this shit yourself

The fact that they want to mine Bitcoin when it's no longer profitable speaks volumes about their incompetence.

Bitcoin mining hasnt been profitable for a few weeks OP

we literally have 3 or 4 threads titled "starting bitcoin mining" now
literally who? do you have ASICs? some program or website or whatever the fuck you're talking about isn't gonna get you shit

as expected only polniggers are stupid enough to fall for the CPU/GPU mining meme

Don't bother mining ASIC-minable coins.

Just host using Golem. It's really easy.

blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-7-3766e08a71ca

For Linux users, make sure to install docker before you run install.sh

Just use sudo apt-get install docker to do it

top lel

Came in to post this, was surprised to see it already was posted.

This.

didn't know that linux has a apt-get module, neat

Try years you retard

It would take weeks to mine 0.00001 bitcoin with a rack of mining hardware, only chinks can profit from it.

kek

Jewtherium killed bitcoin. It is no longer viable, thanks to (((them))).

Bitcoin failed to innovate. And the people in the ecosystem who were worth a shit have moved on to Ethereum and Litecoin.

Cry some more faggot.