Tax for having no job

Tax for "parasitism" is coming to russia, being developed by Olga Golodec and sure soon will be applied just like other idiotic russian laws.

New law consists in few steps:
1. "parasites" (NEETs) will be taxed by government for having no job
2. they will lose rights for free healthcare
3. they will lose all rights for everything that is government funded

This will hit on people who are self-applied or work not officially on the internet.
Housewifes, according to the same law applied in Belarus, will also have to pay the tax (and won't have free healthcare, so they will also have to pay for childbirth).
NEETs are fucking doomed to their very core, since its just police will come to their house and arrest for having no job.

This law is basically legalization of slavery, and will only piss off more russians, especially those that oppose Putin and his practices. They continue shooting themselves in their own foot, or just don't know where to steal money anymore, except for citizen without a fucking job.

Last time this law was seen in USSR.

izvestia.ru/news/634938
gazeta.ru/business/news/2016/09/28/n_9159887.shtml
rosbalt.ru/russia/2016/09/28/1554029.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7NXcO
archive.is/KfWOQ
archive.is/lFhqb
archive.fo/XmZx1
ihr.org/other/economyhitler2011.html
archive.is/lWXQY)
stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=PDB_LV).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C O M M U N I S M
O
M
M
U
N
I
S
M

The only bad thing about this is that it applies on housewives.

They wanted equality
They got equality

Kek.

wtf are you about, this sounds like a good idea to get rid of parasites leeching on people who are actually contributing to the society.

do you realize that free healthcare isnt free? do you realize maintaining roads you use isnt free? someone is paying for that and theres no reason why leeches should not pay for that, jus beacuse they either do shit or found a legal way to avoid paying for that.

maybe stop being NEET and start doing something so you realize that whole world inst for your convieniece

the kek has spoken. praise the kek

Kek confirms.

I don't really understand how Russia expects neets to pay taxes if they were paying them in the first place? Neets aren't going to get a job from this because if they knew any better they would have a job in the first place.

Punishing people for being unemployed, which is already a punishment.

What could possibly go wrong.

Also this. The amount of people who actually outright refuse to work is tiny compared to the amount of people who want to work but can't.

Praise Kek

you get half marks for not making those URLs (this is a good thing)

you lost half for not providing archived URLs.
archive.is/7NXcO
archive.is/KfWOQ
archive.is/lFhqb

lmao

Do they want to make their women whores? Do they want to fuck their birth rate?

You mean the people who pretend to want to work, but when someone find them a job they come late everyday, intoxicated and stoned, then get fired, and repeat to step 1: complain they want to work but can't find anything

And here I thought Russia had learned from the mistakes of the past. It's one thing if they want to just deny benefits to people who don't work, it's another to implement punishment for it. It's going to be quite effective as pissing off people who already nothing to lose.

at/have

Nah, everyone who considers that woman should raise their children, and shouldn't work is a nazi. Almost every single one of those women in russian government, that are pushing laws like this, are essentially feminists, since they work themselves they won't think about housewives.

How about just stopping the gibs then, and let people handle their own shit. Adding taxes and punishments on top of that is slavery, you fucking commie.

BASED RUSSIA SENDING NEETS TO JAIL

YOU SEE HOW FAST THEY JUMP LIKE A SPRINGBOARD LOONEY TUNES STYLE SO THAT THEY DON'T GET THEIR SHIT PUSHED IN

This.

The

Not everyone is a nigger user.

This
rather than a tax it should be some kind of work on construction or infrastructure

??? Are they legitimately braindead? How fucking stupid do you have to be approve something this illogical?

How does someone with no job have money to pay a tax? Or is this just a ploy to round up the homeless?

So basically becoming self sustaining and not working in a factory for Mr. Shekelstein gets you fined.

Gotta make those white Russians stop having children somehow, goy.

Maybe they will start asking questions about the fat jews doing well on the top. No wait, that gets you thrown in prison as well.

again, do you think privatizing roads, army, etc is a good thing? sure most of the stuff is better in private hands, but you got a sector which will lead to collapse of the country if u privatize it.
and u forgot to give argument why neets shouldnt pay for that unlike normal citizens

Well, debtors' prisons used to be a thing

Never would have guessed.

In a perfect country both jobs and wives should be handled by the country on a golden plate to every citizen.

But in russia every construction worker is immigrant, and almost all jobs are stolen by migrats. A person without university or college diploma will have to work with non-whites from caucasian countries surrounding russia. And people who own factories where those migrants work in are loving it, because they have to pay them just half of a paycheck of usual white worker.

Not a single non-white will be touched by that law, because all non-whites stolen jobs from white Russians.

Women are getting taxed to, according to Belarus, where this law is already applied, since they are "learning from Belarus experience".

In belarus they have this law because belarus really provides citizens with everything. In russia it provides you with shit. You pay for every single thing every single time. Not only you serve as a slave in army but you also must pay for having no income.

You should be hung, drawn, and quartered.

This

Have a laugh at NEETs but just so you know a 30-50yr old white male with 2 masters might as well be a NEET in the current year.

Beacause they're lethargic leaches. This doesn't mean it's right to punish house wives and prevent them from accessing medical assistance or the self-employed. There are other ways of handling problems that aren't so tyrannical.

The neets aren't going to fight this, because truly are just trash and lazy. They don't have the drive as people from 50 years ago when Russia tried to do the same thing. So it should work, because it will kill off the parasites.

They could just use corporal punishment instead.

Or tax the super rich.

Some gibs can't be "stopped" - for example, protection from invasion or public infrastructure.

Hi Bernie

its only 13% income tax in russia. But average worker pay at least 50% of income. And government already stole pensions.

Or just gas lazy morons like you so we don't have to listen to your whining.

You're not even hiding it anymore Holla Forums

Fucking gas yourself

This law is retarded because it applies to housewives. Women should be home raising children, not doing shitty clerical or factory work.

Pretty sure no one here was asked to be burdened with your NEET faggotry, user. You can blame your parents for that.

Let's be clear: you're enslaving the people who work to support your parasitic lifestyle.

There is only one problem if this comes to America. We still have the problem of feminists and SJWs who will put you out of a job if you state the invalid opinion.

1.If there isn't new job creation at the same time or they're making it easier for people to get a job, then it's literally taking from those that don't have anything to begin with.
2.Probably useful, but curious how what the implications would be.
3.So the police won't help them? Hospitals won't accept them? They will have to fly through non-Russian dimensional space to get from A to B because the roads are all government owned?

The self-employed part is another way of getting people under the Oligarchic yoke, though. There would be no or barely a NEET problem if it was worthwhile to work for them. Knowing Russia, the jobs they are offered are either with shit pay, shit circumstances or require a big education for shit job quality (think Bachelor's degree's for cleaning toilets). Actually doing something to get more people working is a fine idea, but the execution is dogshit.

Tax on housewives = less of them = less of a connection between parents and children, lesser amount of societal unity, more children with issues because they hardly ever seen their children, greater likelyhood of becoming the person that the media they take in or teachers shape them and not their parents.
It is a bad deal on all accounts.

The one on the right is a picture of you refusing to work because you're a totally useless waste of flesh and can't compete against real men, let alone take care of yourself. You're a burden to everyone around you. Gas yourself.

I'm okay with this outside of the housewife side of it. If you are not contributing to society, but still leech off of it by using its "free" services like Healthcare while others work and pay taxes for it, then you yourself should be taxed.

I like the angle Mosley even had on this issue;

Are you burgers finally at least acknowledging the migrant problem here in Russia instead of imagining how everyone there is pure Aryan? WEW

Virgin NEET detected.

Toppest of keks

I was with it until housewife taxes.

Making a stay at home mom be treated like a leech not only hurts the birth rate but it sends a dangerous message that men and women are equal.

This should only apply to unwed mothers or single women.

I love how nobody notices that russian government always oppresses white population, that sits in their homes and shitposting on the internet, being afraid to go out on the streets and meat cruel reality of thousands and thousands of immigrant workers.

The reason why people don't work is not because they are lazy, its because working conditions suck and lower class white citizen will be forced to work with non-white migrants, if they go on construction or be sent as a courier to immigrant recruiting facilities to apply documents for them (like i did). Whites just don't apply as blue colar workers anymore, those are migrant jobs.

Young women quickly become sluts, pedophile gangs not get threatened, but some drawn loli posting guys on the internet, life sucks, a lot of religious brain dead "patriotic" folk knows nothing about how to live in a better society, and doesn't want any better, keeping stroking their genitals on communism past.

Russian government gives all possible rights to migrants including jobs, government support and even ability to move here with their families, and rise families here. That's why so many muslims invade russia too. But white slavic or european men and women? They are trash that needs too much money to spend on, as i see.

I do not except anything less than a revolution if Putin will be elected again.

TRS lolberg detected

You're not demonstrating much solidarity either by loafing around like a faggot when your brethren are working their asses off, you fucking piece of shit.

Well, in a better world then people would choose to be part of a group, and then take their equal share in carrying that burden. If someone leeched on a group they could just be exiled.

But seeing how that's not the world we live in, and we are born into systems we can't opt out of, then it should be done with as little force as possible yes.

That's the difficulty slave states have to face, the good goys carry the burden and the lazier and/or more intelligent serfs slip through.

So when you commies come to me with your "muh roads" I say fuck you. The west is shit and Russia is even more shit. No sane person would willingly prop them up.

I'm not even a NEET, I take my part in paying for your multiculturalism and feminism. I just hate you commie fags and your tsundere complex for your kike overlords.

>>>Holla Forums is the retard board

Kill yourself you worthless leech.

Do you think they are unemployed by choice?
You're punishing the people who lost their jobs to muslim "Russians" who work for pennies, think about that genius.
Absolutely no one in favor for this shit as any idea about the actual situation in Russia, just "muh Putin so stronk" and "hwhite Natinalist Superstate" propaganda.

I don't see how NEETs are a problem for small businsses in particular.

Again, the majority of unemployed want to work. I don't know about the specifics in Russia but I presume there simply aren't enough jobs, especially jobs that allow you to be self-reliant financially, compared to the amount of people looking for work.

I don't see my brethren here.

Most the people replying that this is in any way positive are so out of touch they should lurk moar and stop being faggots.

Well ofc user those lazy white males refuse to work.

So if you can find one gook working in your country that means you have a free pass to be a NEET? Gas yourself you piece of shit.

lolbertarians like you should be hanged after they get fucked by oligarchs

No, it means willingly supporting people (of your nation/ethnicity) who are unable to get by on their own for whatever reason.

By your logic, everybody who becomes to sick or old to work should be killed. And somehow Im the libertarian?

Actual "NEETs" who just refuse to work are maybe, maybe 1% of the actual unemployed.
And because of those leeches the rest who wants to work but can't should be taxed into poverty?

such a tax already exists in belarus and was the inspiration for this law
I think it is a good idea
to avoid getting taxed, neets in belarus must clean the streets

The Belorussians aren't serfs.

If you're going to be so much of a useless faggot that you can't find anything to do, go suck dicks for cash - you're already halfway there.

This is one of those cases where some blithering retard comes up with an absolutely ass backwards "solution" to a problem, not by trying to remedy the cause, but by attacking the result.

NEETs are a red herring and most people here should be purged for taking such easy bait.

vid related

Thanks, Nu-Holla Forums.

Imageboards and NEEThood are inherently linked, so it's easy to presume there are way more NEETs than there actually are.

/ yourself.

Construction positions in Russia are dominated by Churkas and Central Asians, and they are known to harass ethnic Russians on job sites (who are grossly outnumbered). It's the same with spics in the US.

Continuation
Ministry of Finance RF SUPPORTED THE LAW

Quotes:

"From the point of view of fairness - yes, we support. For all non-payment for compulsory health insurance are paid from the budgets of the subjects. In fact, at the expense of other taxpayers"

"And if the person at will not want to work? He sits a dependent spouse (wife) or from other sources of living. Who should pay for it insurance?"

DEPENDING ON HUSBAND IS A FUCKING CRIME NOW

archive.fo/XmZx1

Nah, you're just pissed because you're a worthless neet

They could just give the unemployed work.
But they don't, because THERE IS NONE

Yes. Workers like you are very dull, only good for taking robot jobs and the middle class jobs for those who'll make the robots. Your main advantage is your servility in agreeing to find a job, but the struggle you people have despite it to land a basic job means your social worth is as questionable as someone who just flat out refuses to work. It may be that you are too retarded to work, but not retarded enough to be classed as such, in which you're a misfit and you should start listening to punk.

Extremely specific demographic.

Welfare doesn't keep people out of work. Lack of work and lack of sufficient pay does.

Something doesn't add up here

We should give housewives extra incentives to be at home (even a "wage" for being fulltime) but NEETs are garbage.

They should all be given 6 months to get a job or go to school or if not should be sent to a slave camp.

The way I see it, it looks like you've just found yourself a job. Now go get rid of them. Oh, you thought that your job was doing nothing but spending your time whining about it on the internet?

Pretty sure that poster was referring to the clause in the proposed law that targets those who are self-employed and telecommunicate, not NEETS.

Not really that specific, though.
The wast majority of NEETs are wasted potential from a societal viewpoint.

This is true, but the required funds for a new job position only increase with higher taxes needed to support more NEETs. If the ultimate goal is to have more job positions, high costs for employing individuals only get in the way. Calculating what to do would be piss easy if the Oligarchs wouldn't have shifted damn near all manufacturing jobs from Europe and America to third world countries.

Implying i want to work for the jews again when all my two previous jobs were anti-white and full of corruption. In a corrupted university that gained money from students, by making their grades shit and forcing them to bribe teachers, and in a construction firm that relied on applying migrants for a job, and i was applying those documents myself in dirty immigration centers full of mudslims.

I don't want to work anymore, fuck this, i want to shitpost on Holla Forums, wait for Trump's election and look at how world is changing, and then kill myself later. I won't even find myself a wife or marry anyway, because government doesn't provide me with enough support for a family, when i'l need to pay for my future wife a tax from my job for her just being a housewife. Or else my wife will have to work too, and i'l get cucked by her work boss, since he is more rich than i am, and all women are fucking sluts for money. Neither i want my future kids to be brainwashed in schools or universities with government propaganda or be screwed with forced bribes just like students i've seen.

There's no future for me or my family. Let there be nothing.

All these retards bit onto was the NEET bait. Not that it is going to fuck everyone and not because NEETs either. *welcome to zion**

If you have nothing to live for, do the world a favor and get rid of the Jews. Truth be told you don't give a fuck about the kikes and you just need an excuse not to work.

That's called communism and it doesn't work. The government is not there to provide you with a job, that's your own god damn responsibility

Is that the attitude of a loser the führer would've wanted?

The black sun is rising in the horizon, Trump will give you reason to really live.

Besides, we're all getting rich, hot, blonde gfs, Kek has assured us that, user.

Nice blog post, but this isn't /r9k/ nobody cares about your pathetic existence

I'm not a lolberg you disgusting kike, try reading what I wrote. I'm a fascist who thinks citizenship should be voluntary.

And yes, you are a commie, you just don't know it. Those jew memes from university are deep seated in your simple brain.

Why have the woman married to a man while also being married to the government? Why tax men who could potentially marry, but can't just yet because they don't have the finances at the time, just to finance women who are already married with children and don't work? A woman's husband should take care of their children. If the man under reasonable conditions isn't capable of financing a family of >2 children, then it most likely means that they shouldn't be bringing that many children into the world in the first place.

One fiat money guaranteed economic crash is all it takes for this idea to back fire splendidly.

How are you supposed to pay a tax while you're unemployed

Well everyone in this thread wants you slaughtered for your organs or sent to a slave camp.

The accountants, lawyers and bankers are always going to be ahead of policy makers considering most government departments are full of people who couldn't make it into private firms. Taxes on the super rich will never work. Also the super rich don't have cash sitting there for the government to take, it's mostly in stocks, trusts etc.

How the fuck does this even work, how can you pay taxes if you don't have money? What's the point here?

Just cut welfare/healthcare for healthy unemployed and only minimum welfare for orphans, widows and cripples so they can survive if they have no one who can care for them. Housewives will be allowed to be under the healthcare from their husband, and for every new child healthcare/taxes will be lower, which would persuade people to get more kids.

Then create a state jobcenter that is able to distribute jobs even if they are shitjobs, people will take them instead of starving.

are you fucking dumb?

What is the next step of their master plan?

We must tax their $300 a month NEET check that will surely fix our problems.

You have had too much to think, user

If you care that much go remove the kikes. It does not logically follow that your only option is to sit around doing nothing. You will have to work for a living regardless of the existence of kikes.

Installing mandatory draft, getting all these most likely unmarried, childless NEET's to fight WW3 for their overlords. Slaughtering the Russian livestock with no survivors.

A lot of the 'unemployed' aren't really looking for work.

They would rather receive benefits than take shit work. That has to change. Better for everyone if an unemployed person scrubs toilets than sits there doing nothing and taking from another man who is working hard.

I'm in my early 20's, my first job was at a shitty fast food place to get my foot in the door. After that I had no problem finding work, because I was prepared to do physical jobs while other people refused and sat on government handouts.

Why not just make workplaces and employ the able instead of being this much of a fucking retard and kill the poor even more, its pretty funny how people in this thread think "gibs" on a big scale exists in Russia like in USA

Anyone who supports this is a communist slaver

Prove me that it isn't monopoly money

It's a nice way of saying forced labor, user. Jobs will be found easily enough when they don't have to pay their russian goys anymore.

I was being sarcastic.

NEETs have 0 to do with any of our problem besides them not white jihading random synagogues/mosques for laughs

Yeah, no. Act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger.

they must make more than people on disability in usa. Federal disability payment is $733 a month

Mr. Putin, I am KGB.

We need more children, you libertarian fuckface, not less:

>>>/liberty/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/oven/

And Putinists on Holla Forums will blindly defend this because muh supercool bastion of white race.

Fuck Russian crypto-commie subhumans.

Having the government hand out jobs like communists isn't national socialism

They are afraid of NEET's who dont want to be slaves whom state steal 90% of income. If you dont profit from your work, then why to work?

NEET REVOLUTION

I see your D&C moshe.

You should educate yourself how Hitler dealt with unemployment.
ihr.org/other/economyhitler2011.html

hard to tell the diff between russia and shitcongo

you will be grateful soon for all NEETS
They are preparing now.
And I can tell you. When they go off, with their nerd-rage and other issues they won't hesitate to 360 noscope drop any faggot who enrolled in allahs dating service

You don't have rubles to pay tax? This mean GULag for you go… citizen.

Does not follow.

If kikes are a problem, go after them. You have to work for a living independently of whether kikes exist.

You are done goon kill yourself

The irony when paristic cast call you parasite for not feeding them

How are people without jobs suposed to pay taxes?I'm oK with someking NEETs outta their holes but a law like this better have self employed people or housewives in mind.

There's also the fact that jobs don't grow on trees so if the goverment will demand that you have a job then they better provide one

You came out open, (((717c64))), i see.

Yes goy, rebel as much as you want as long as you do what you're told.

Oh, they'll provide one for you alright.

How do you do, fellow user?

No shit you fucking faggots. Kikes exist and are a problem, now go get fucking jobs you pieces of shit.

Why are you still breathing boy I said end it.

Checked. Multiculturalism doesn't pay for itself.

yeah the moment i hit the "new reply" button the thought of slavs working on cotton fields poped up in my mind

There's a fuck load of ways in wich this could (and will) be abused

But i belive there needs to be a sistem implemented to smoke NEETs outta their homes

When society have been fixed and have been de-kiked, then we can start worry about neets, if they even still exist then.

Get a fucking job you fucking niggers.

RUSSIA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, PUTIN IS THE SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE RACE, RUSSIA IS 100% WHITE AND NATIONALISTIC/TRADITIONALISTIC. THE DS SAID SO, SO IT MUST TRUE!!!

Putin is literally just a down syndrome, sneakier version of merkel. Almost all his social positions are the same as hers, except he covers it up be attacking faggots, which are an extreme minority and are fucking irrelevant. So the average Russian man can sit in his empty cardboard house with his bottle of vodka and think "wow, I live in such a traditionalist country! I'm so lucky! We're better than the degenerate west!" while millions of Ching Chongs settle like cockroaches on the land and his independant, feminist wife divorces him, takes his kids and his cardboard house, and marries one of those Asians. (Russia has 50%+ divorce rate, and is extremely feminist).

This is yet another move by Putin towards Jew communism. Forced draft so that young Russian men are culled in WW3 while young Russian women fuck chinks and Arabs, extreme poverty, ethnic genocide, no freedom of speech, no gun rights, no nationalistic thoughts allowed, and now forced work (slavery).

Gommunism, it just werks :^)

It is ok those filthy NEETs will get fucked too! HAHAHAHA

Retards will make excuses for this.

Nobody cares about worthless trash in our society. I'm Russian and I'm excited for this new law. Fuck NEETs.

Good goy.

Faggotry is attempted again. Is ineffective. Get a job, buy a gun, use it to kill a kike - but get a job.

I probably pay more in taxes in a year than you do in ten. I still support neets, and you know why?

Every neetbuck that is drained from the system is a buck that doesn't go to immigrants, marxist bureaucrats and last but not least you chosen ones.

Eat well and rest little neet brothers, and be ready for when shit kicks off.

Looks like Putin wants to make Russia more like Uzbekistan.

I have unregistered work, and I keep 100% of my income. Not one shekel for your parasitic tribe.

You're not. That's the point. You get hauled off to prison/labor camp instead, and become a literal slave for the jew.

Keep on LARPing. Having a job yourself is not some unique qualification to say being NEET is OK.

This already exists in Czech Republic, in a way.
You can't be a complete NEET here, you still need to pay the taxes that you would normally do when having a job.
Though you can nullify that by registering at the jobs department, then the state pays the taxes for you. Still no other benefits, and you are forced to actually find a job.

checked
thank you satan

This is now a pro-NEET smug thread

such kek

RUSSIANS ARE LITERALLY NIGGERS

LITERALLY SLAV = SLAVE - E

Shhhh, you will be branded as some one who don't suck putt dick as Holla Forums ever so enjoys doing.

Holla Forums is code for faggot leftys these days

And I don't believe you're not a kike.

WHATS MORE POLITICALLY INCORRECT THAN BEING A LEFTY ON A NEOFASCIST BOARD

YOU MUST BE A NIGGER TO BE THIS STUPID

All those freelance Russian NEET programmers and devs are gonna get fucked.
How will Russian hackers take down the DNC when they're getting sent to NEET camp?

praise kek

YOU DON'T TROLL PEOPLE BY ALLOWING THEM TO EXIST IN A HUGBOX, FAGGOT

wrong
But taxing everybody just so the people eligible to have children according to the state will actually lower the odds of more children being born.

Haha there's no limit to the amount of bullshit you'll justify so long as some kike exists somewhere.

While you're at it, go fuck your sister - Shlomo gave you permission, so why not?

And you faggots call me the good goy. Maybe you should be thankful Chaim because he's apparently given you the unique power to go NO LIMIT NIGGA. If your excuses are to be believed, Chaim has given you your freedom to do whatever you want at the expense of everyone else.

Forgot to swap proxys when you post there bud

TRIP 7'S FAGGOT

(checked)
I don't believe you're not a nigger.

WHAT'S COOLER THAN BEING COOL?
ICE COLD.

ALT-RIGHT, ALT-RIGHT, ALT-RIGHT, ALT-RIGHT

no, I didn't forget to swap, rather I replied to the same post more than once.

11/10

How many unemployed people do you get knocking on your house asking if you have any jobs for them?

Let me guess, it's zero isn't it?

They'll say they are looking for work, but it's only the conditioning that makes them say that; it doesn't make them try very hard.

i go to Holla Forums when i need some salt for my Margaritas but any lefty that sets foot in here is only asking to be BTFOed by reality

leftypol is gay.

pol must be gay too if it turned into a hugbox.

I'm not a lefty at all, that was some jew being jewish.

Are you a jew too?

Thanks anons you killed this thread better than any smug anime girls could!

Here I thought summer was over.

Russia is inching closer and closer to communism

Were you super attached to this story about russian neets?

It's worth noting that some of the posters here that are supporting the part where NEETs are screwed over (while understandable), are completely ignoring the part where housewives are also being screwed by this. Also, the self-employed are being fucked over. This is seriously looking like it will do more harm than good to everyone.

Ty russki ili rossiyanin? Has Putin done anything to combat this? Or is corruption is Russia so vast that it would be either impossible, or highly costly?

Tyrone, pls

Start a revolution you faggots

Why do you think he would do that user?

That's what a post-communist society looks like Holla Forums!

SOME HAS TO BE GETTING THAT TAX MONEY!!!!

Nice try Shekelberg

you forgot stupid, willingly ignorant and stuck in perpetual denial

citation needed, in order for me to consider this place a hugbox, mods would have to start baning a lot more treads that they currently do, and so far they only ban autistic E-celeb circlejerkery, hurdur Trump is a kike maymays and obvious bait/shill/slide treads

never said you where a leftard, i was just making an observation about them

I uphold Holla Forums aprooved morals and values and my apearance lacks most jewish traits such as the nose, eyes and lips and curly hair but i am greedy as fuck and i vigorously rub my hands whenever i think about money, so there was oviously a semithe among my ancestors T_T

They are trying to pass that every year. Hohols lose their shit every year. Nothing happens every year.

I think it's better to skip half-measures and just do like in Congo. Whenever some parasitic shit doesn't make norm of cacao - chop his fucking hand off. That's gonna showem fucn NEETs amirite.

Nigger detected.

But Hitler banning D&C and goon threads is a hugbox. We must become a libeturdian paradise and let anything legal stay.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH, FAGGOT.

CHECK MY FUCKING QUADS.

You wont get through to them they have taken the putin pill

I can't speak for Russians, but in the USA it's the opposite. For every cripple, veteran or old person there are 100 niggers collecting welfare, "depressed " or fat faggots collecting "disability" and people on unemployment.

Almost half of our population doesn't pay income tax. A majority of those are leaches who refuse to work.

THIS THREAD IS KILL

I'd like if mods left some of the most borderline blantantly obvious goon treads every now and then
Holla Forums needs a laugh every now and then and what better way to do so than to pointing the finger and laughing at the massive faggotry of some random OP

Tell my why I should give my shekels to parasites? If this is such great deal for my why it's compulsory?

No shekel for you, Chaim. You want to know what I buy for it? Silver and lead, so no shekel from paper printing for you again. Want my silver? You need to come and take it from my cold, dead hands.

cut that down to only whites for me

Seriously what is stopping unemployed gutniks from just fucking off into the woods and becoming professional hermits?

You can't tax them if you can't find them magistar.

The Russian winter, Adolf.

Russia should gas its NEETs and import the third-world like everywhere else does. Then everywhere else should gas its NEETs too.

I agree user! but we should up it to all whites because people from the third world are way harder workers than these white/blue collar whites.

dubs confirm. Kek is preventing me from not getting

Everyone knows that the slav can survive any temperature if imbued with enough vodka. The slav is a living furnace fueled by vodka, even at absolute zero the slav can survive given enough vodka.

Cute saging.

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT ELECTRON BEAMS

And the self-employed.
The issue is that it forces everyone who's not already filthy rich to go work for the kikes as a cog in some soulless corporation. Doesn't matter if you're perfectly capable of supporting yourself without doing that–we'll tax you so that's no longer the case.

Do you realize there is capitalism now in Russia?
No matter how shitty jobs Russians going to apply to, Shekelberg will import even more shitskins to lower wages even more. Such laws wold greatly help doing that.

Nice plan. This will result in world of niggers.

None of those are saged. Hang yourself faggot

Is this the rumored Jewish Communism I hear of?

Because those people who actually work and pay taxes didn't ask for your freeloading ass to be born and suck off of them forever. If you don't like civilization, don't live in one… and relieve us of your thumbsucking baby bullshit.

Or barring that, if you want to be a real man and consistent with your principles, go live on the ocean, in the wilderness or some bullshit, no one gives a fuck, you fucking lolbertard child.

You want blame someone for being born into a wealthy Western civilization where you have to pay taxes to keep it going? No one gave you a choice, you'll argue?

Blame your fucking parents, that doesn't mean the rest of us are responsible for you.

Why should you pay into a system that floods you with foreigners?

You actually think that taxes do anything but make people stupid enough to pay them poor.

You actually think The Fed doesn't just print government spending money without any real logic or principle.

JUST lad, JUST

I think you mean Absolut Zero

A real life person with IQ of 35 ladies and gentlemen.

Can you explain how "suck off of them forever", Shlomo?

Thank fuck there are still classic alpha males left on Holla Forums. Guys who still pay for movies and video games, who pay for their own beer and smokes, and who don't take shit from the scum.

It's as thought they want to crush their birthrate down to Germany levels.

Russians drink only the cheapest shit. They just make their own distilleries and make pure ethanol from potato mash that has fermented.

And? As long as everyone knows their place, everything will be ten times better.

You mean 'keep the weaker goyim in line for massa."

I only use TOR when I want to pretend to be an FBI agent.

If you're unfit to serve in the army or much of anything else, then of what good are you to the National Socialist state?

Came here to bathe in neet salt.
Cheers boys, you really went the extra mile.

Never pay for kike media. Pirate it, or better yet, don't even consume it. Only support non-pozzed, independent film/game/music producers.

You know 200 years ago the american government trying to institute income tax there would've been immediate open rebellion.

INCOME TAXATION IS THEFT

INCOME TAXATION DIRECTLY CAUSED THE GREAT DEPRESSION

No NEETs are even here getting salty but we do have a overflow of faggots who are ironically going to laugh their way to communism.

you are also extremely new here consider killing yourself

Praise kek!

CAPITALISM IS FAILED! REVERT TO FEUDALISM!

Theocratic Monarchy

Good, punish lazy assholes who are a waste on society. Pretty sad they are so many shills here who are against this because they themselves are lazy NEETS.

The shills are for this if you didn't notice the cancer in the thread

sa gay

They're not shills.

They're 4cucks who came here during the downage their shitty site had this morning.

NEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Better to be NEET than a slave for the jew.

Blessed by Kek are the NEET: for they shall inherit the earth.

Ah that explains why they are so retarded they think this is good.

FTFY

Why are you trying so hard to bury this?

You tell me. If there's a silver lining in this somewhere, or if it's possible that a net positive will occur from this, please do show it.

The housewives thing especially seems antithetical to everything Holla Forums stands for.

it's like trying to rob several hobos and excepting to become rich from that.

Why do you care so much about russian plebs, comrade?

When you rob a entire country of them it will probably start to add up

VatNEETs on suicide watch

Reallynigger.jpeg

Tell me more about all the activism and fighting the kikes you do in between masturbating to anime and shitposting on Holla Forums

heavenly dubs confirm.

Frog jesus reeeees for our keks.

And probably increased criminality as well, good deal smh tbh fam.

Last time I checked, this board supports traditional families that have the housewife (and the kids) rely on the husband, the breadwinner, for putting food on the table. This looks like it will definitely hinder that traditional family model, one way or another.

But please, go ahead and refute me with another greentext about the self-employed, this time.

All I know is that Putin can be trusted, more than some shady media outfit with an agenda. Trump knows the score too of course, that's why he's friendly with Russia. I expect the both of them have had a chat and found a way to deal with undesirables, the Jews have caught a wiff of it with their big noses and are trying to throw shade on it by lying about how it affects housewives.

I agree with you its obviously going to hurt non working women I just find it funny you could careless about anyone other then the women

dubs confirm general opinions of Holla Forums but it's still unclear, why should I be unhappy if russia cucks itself?

MOTHERFUCKING USA FAGGOTS

Never come back to this website again Putin doesn't want people using it.

If you weren't a new kike shill you wouldn't even make the mistake of outing yourself like that.

What's the matter Blyadnik got the KGB pushing you too many pencils?

Nice try. At least we agree on the issues present with this

inb4 the punishment will be social job

t. russian

When you say "Russia" do you mean citizens or officials? Neither did.

Oldfag here who lived in the USSR.

This is how it was. There were jobs available for everyone so nobody could be unemployed by lack of available positions. If you were still bumming around and refused to work, you were straight up thrown into prison for 2-3 years, where you were, obviously, made to work. This was a double edged sword because it was often used for the wrong reasons.

I can already see how half of the cops get killed while trying to send people to capitalist GULAG for not paying taxes.
Maybe this will start another communist revolution. Hey it's 100 years of Red October in 2017 too. Perhaps we'll see some happening after all!.

How about you get a job instead.

Nice try JIDF, but the Jew fears Putin, as everybody should already know after the Berezovsky affair.

I hope you're right. It looks like Putin is pandering to the oligarchs too much, especially since the Russian internet ban from visiting here.

It wasn't double edged. It was useless.
Law existed for 30 years 1961-91 and nobody ever seen any positive effect from it whatsoever.
Btw people like writers and poets often ended up in Siberia because of it. Brodski for example.

(22) posts and you still haven't even gotten dubs yet?

In a thread with THIS many dubs

Some trips

And even quads?

It's time to stop sage-posting and embrace Kek.

MY 777 POST BEAT A 66 HAHAHAHA

TRUMP FOR EMPEROR OF MILKY WAY

Are you fucking retarded? I haven't saged one post.

Now if you weren't a shill you wouldn't even do it and with some obvious shit too.

I have someone asking to cut my lawn on a weekly basis, it's always a different person as well.

Only a kike would lie this blatantly.
We can fucking SEE that you're saging, you fuckwit.

How good it would be to have redpilled NEETs going into a work prison, freeing them from distractions which stop them from getting a trade or a skill, and as a result they end up becoming better posters because of all the writing and reading they had nothing else to occupy themselves with.

PRAISE KEK FAGGOT

wew
boomer/pol/ is out in force ITT

YOU FORGOT TO SAGE

YOU KNOW SKYPES HAVE A BACK DOOR FOR THE DOJ

Fuck this commie shit, commies hang from trees

golodec golodets
http government ru/en/gov/persons/186/events/ (archive.is/lWXQY)

aylmao, but no.

olgabeasts invent nothing, that's why they're appointed, that's why their named. this isn't commoner-world, it's jew drive post national collapse and reformation x4 (?5) world.

moreover demonstrating this: olga golodets is a social-warrior-bride, wed tightly to the socialist state father for decades, and does the state's bidding quite well. human resources, management, etc – dedicated positions for maintaining the contrived business/trade committees that are regardless all state backed imitations of the 'us' chamber of commerce.

in case you aren't paying close enough attention, the usa does this too: HR, OSHA, et al all have 'agents' which are trained in (((*))), certified by (((*))), all paid for by direct printing press (((*))), all done with a slight of hand to grant debt and holier-than-thou anointment. such agents must then be complied with, or the state gets to attack you using the same infinite printing press bought laws and personnel done over decades.

you will pay, you who are not the favorite chosen. and the favorites will maintain their gifts of grace by expressly not inventing, nor permitting non-reporting of escapement inventions.

if you have neet workers, it works quite miserably well to send in high-and-mighty failed females entitled to fuck you up with the invisible manliest-man of the state. naive men can see the truth, and confess what they see, and if they see growth, they get excited. not currency mind you, but expansion potential (they find success after endless failures… innovation, in a sense). the detectors on the other hand, only see the effete trying to challenge the (fabricated) manliest man, get excited, and rapidly gossip/attention-seek the news through tight gossip channels.

in the end, you can only say it's a man tax because men are they ones always paying period, eg parasitic civilization is a man tax. still, mechanistic analysis shows it's not a man tax, it's not invented by that source, she's not a woman, and the whole economic setting is contrived at multiple levels – her herself, at that position, with those statements, published by those sources, is merely a confession. it's the same everywhere. what that confession is, is not as simple.

Come on user look at the bright side, communism will kill the NEETs too!

B-BUT BASED PUTIN

from one of the articles listed by the OP.

Next they're going to fine people for not having children.

This is the agreement. It's not communism if the agreement is broken. It's just getting free bernie handouts with other people's money.

IF you're all about communism, THEN everyone has to work. It has nothing to do with whether you feel it's fulfilling work. If you're a gimp, then maybe you break big rocks into little rocks. If you are a retard, maybe you pick up trash. If you have skills, maybe the government uses them.

Looks like Putin wants more communism.

This seems to come out of left field, but considering the stance Russia is taking with the rest of the western world I can see them using this as a smokescreen to start amassing resources for a serious war.

Where's Russia going to start a war again? Bombing US military assets in Syria?

user if hillary wins red dawn is going to become a reality and it won't be good for either of us.

Wow, what a surprise, women torture men and make their lives miserable so they can have more money for themselves to spend on frivolous, luxury items.

I think it's more along the lines of the fact Putin might not believe Trump will win this and is just preparing for a shillary ran UN US. Either way, why the fuck would he tax house wives? That seems to be counterproductive at best and subversive at worst since some anons are right and taxing house wives will fuck birth rates in the long run, not to mention the sudden amount of latchkey russian kids that would come out of something like this. Kikes know that latchkey kids are easily programmable, so that part of this tax really doesn't sit well with me.

he isn't using sage, his email field is a space character.
are you still using email protection?

yep email protection's on.
for the record I but "BUMP :^^)" in the email field, it only doesn't bump the thread when lowercase sage is used.

Let me explain what happens here.

A giant part of population (19m from 140m) is reported as living in poverty. This may be not completely true because this does not take into account the unregistered workers (they pay no taxes from which the govs deduce poverty). Another giant part of population receives half-official salary (only part of it is declared).

Misreporting the salary happens because nearly 43% of salary is going to government. This includes pension money, social security, medical care tax and the income tax (13%). This could be fine if russians were not heavily dependent on imports casually - a huge part of everyday buys and almost all advanced technology is imported or is dependent on imports (even many parts for Ladas, russian cars). Here is where the working productivity expressed in USD (which is fine currency for evaluating import-dependent people income because of it's versality). Russians make just half of what EU fags make and it is even lower now after the crude oil toll (picrelated is from 2010, RUR has fallen since then. stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=PDB_LV). At the same time the rich/poor split is much bigger than in countries in which the GDP per capita is higher.

Let me recap it:
- russians produce less GDP per capita expressed in universal currency (what is a complex social and economical issue)
- russians are dependent on import
- the poor/rich split is much bigger than in developed countries (median salary to average salary ratio)

What it means is that russian population barely makes ends meet and also has a huge load of unserviced personal debt.

This results in that russians strongly prefer additional roughly 75% of income ( 43/(100-43) ) to almost inexistent probability of going to jail (I was working in a mid-sized company with China-sourced production which has some part of russian market, everyone had same wage including top-managers and me, a courier. The company is based in Moscow. Nobody was worried or suspicious about it, it is normal). It is highly unprofitable for government to punish people for that crime because it requires too much work per each case.

So no, russians are not exactly not working at all, they are just not working officially, and most of them may even manage to pay the unemployment fees. However, charging them for it is the most thing to do after all those years of not solving actual problems of Russia by govs.

By the way: the minimum wage is still lower than official living wage despite that "ruling" party promised to even them up in 2010.

To extract more shekels from tax catle.

He was a kgb agent of course he wants gommunism

I actually think this is kind of a good idea

Well no shit, I was seeing if there was a reason WHY he's shaking the cattle.

Supporting mothers with children was one of the first priorities with Hitler. Equality or not mothers should stay at home and raise their kids. It is a full time job that the state should not be doing….unless you like the North American results we have today of public education/daycare children.

laff

If this was related to the uncertainty of the US elections, Putin would have put this into effect a year ago rather than 40~ days before it happens. Also a Trump win isn't a US-RUS alliance, he made that clear during the debate.

Because if he does not the cattle shakes him.

Because he is a corrupt oligarch?

the sooner he takes over the world the better

What a time to be alive! I wonder of Putin was wishing for a US-RU alliance so the US treats the RU like Israel.

And meanwhile in the real world most workers and craftsmen have been pushed out of their job by "Muslim" Russians who work for pennies, who will now be taxed even further into poverty.
But hey, those neets will die xDDDD

kys Chad. I would have an actual reason to work and participate in society if I was guaranteed a good wife.

who the fuck are these newfags? Did people infiltrate us that really don't know fascism is anti-capitalism and pro-labor?

What you faggots don't understand about NEETs is this:

Every civilization or race with any merit have had a leisure class. This is the class that creates the actually important things in society, like religion, philosophy, real science and culture. This class has usually been the aristocracy, which is a natural thing.

Today, kikes are our aristocratic class by subversion, using their leisure for their own betterment. And what are we left with? You might think richfags is our leisure class, but they have no leisure. They spend more time in school and in the office than anyone. They are not real aristocrats, but more like barons, getting shat at from both above and below in return for trinkets such as yachts and jewelry.

But our race found a way. Amidst our ever increasing levels of slavery, against incredible indoctrination and social shaming, in the middle of our ongoing genocide, a leisure class have found a way to exist. And it's a damn good thing. Places like Holla Forums would not exist without NEETs. If there is any hope for us left, it lies with them.

Now normalfags like the goodest goy I've been arguing with get pissed at not seeing these people at reveille, while he's doing backbreaking labor in the salt mines for the kikes. That's only natural. I imagine a peasant in medieval times would feel pretty much the same seeing some nobleman's son sitting and practicing the harp or some shit while he's out there working his ass off.

But that's just why you shouldn't be angry at NEETs. You should feel privileged and honored to support the true white aristocracy of today. In fact you should donate to them any excess money the kikes leave you after the fleecing. There are no charities that support NEETs directly, but nothing is stopping you from going up to the next fat fuck in sweatpants you see as he's out spending his neetbucks on ramen or tendies, and present him your tribute with a bow. That's way better than blowing it on beer and purple hair dye for your wife and her son.

So that's it. Our enemies tried to destroy our aristocracy, only for it to resurface in the strangest of places. Is it optimal? Not at all. But it's the best we got. It's not the aristocracy we need, but it's the one we deserve. And so we'll shame them, because they can take it.

yes, but this too is not in a vacuum. rather than raise their currency and raise tariffs (which would achieve system loss control you address), they target internal tax avoidance (which is not, nor cannot ever be, system based since the majority of the internal system is unreported). even with 100% perfect omnipotent reporting, the trade would still only be known to govt by currency, not by the actual full non-ledger trade.

if realized into a final law, the tax really just comes across as more of the same toddler stupidity and jew funding. raising currency [destroying notes and fractions] and raising tariffs [destroying false-signal produced products from systems capitulated to jew currency printing madness] is what will attain the system correction your statement seeks.

except the aristocracy actually did things like fight in brutal hand to hand combat, perform court rituals, etc

Yes, this is how far we've fallen. Still, it's the only thing we got for now.

I'd love to see a tax for saying retarded opinions. Every time you say or post an opinion you should be taxed for it.

That would show the people I don't like!

Pathetic.

It's just a scare story to reaffirm insecurities and keep the unemployed thankful instead of demanding.

You 'not-employed-or-in-further trainings' should know beyond a doubt that your circumstances are impossible, or you will always remain a target for bitter bully-type people whose sole advantage is that they are gainfully employed, and also a scapegoat of governments and their media. Trust me, they put my grandfather through Auschwitz, and he was a working man!

You can try to justify your existence to every cockroach and 'Chad' who will lord it over because they have a job and you don't, or they did national service and you didn't…and then you may beat yourself up over it. Or you can be wise and use unemployment to aid your life as best as it can, which is only possible if you take advantage in some way, to cheat or to get released from the exacting routine of it. Try to enjoy that life as much as possible, while laughing at the goyim (immoral soulless men) who try to guilt you.

Praise kek

Are you a native speaker? I cannot get a clue of following:

I cannot reply to you without understanding you.

Believe me or not a big part of working population avoids taxes.

kill them then

l u l

What else am I missing? :^)

It just is. There are some sharp edges (jobs that aren't classified as jobs, although those jobs are historically more likely to commit tax evasion).

The way it's been done in other countries is that if you're looking for one and can prove it, you're exempt.

…Hell Poutine

I'm not sure how to feel about this. He is going full gommunism? Why enact this now when the western world is on the verge of implosion? I'm just trying to find out why he is doing this now. Is he just doing this now since the rest of the world won't give a shit? That's the only reason I can come up with.

im in polan and when i was neeting i had no insurance so i could not use public healthcare services

Fuck my life.

Wew lad, glad I have seasons 1-9 saved.

English is not your fist language, I gather?

Russian's confirmed for spastics tbh

Was there even any doubt?

It could have been worse.

What I got from it is Putin is just fake posturing (make your enemy think you have more and also rally low thought grunts who like "alpha" types) and that they are replacing slav NEET computer tech types with literal communists sjw females. After they have taken everything you now have to pay them for not having anything.

in short he said Russia is kiked to hell

That actually cuts a bit deep. I hate this feeling.

Know that feel when they try to push on you 40h/week, 3 shifts shit job for 1300PLN/month…

FUCK'EM, NEET REVOLUTION NOW

inb4 Putin scapegoats NEET hackers turning them into "lone wolf mass murders" with collaboration from President Clinton.

he needs to do something to stay in power because if anyone was really paying attention they'd be pissed. Russia is 3rd world country

Housewives WITH CHILDREN won't be taxed.

Fuck this gay shit.

If there were no women and legal/illegal shitsking taking the jobs, none of this shit would happen in the first place.

Holy shit, I feel like going Full Elliot Rodgers right now.

Honestly at this point everyone should understand when someone says something like "I don't want war" they mean the opposite. Almost every leader in the world is kiked out or neutralized like Trudeau in lala land.

they think that they are being sneaky and cashing in shekels but it will inadvertently crash the globe with few survivors

Second image. Toddler punished snake

idc about any of this shit. russia is lulz because it's such fail.

Eurocucks are scared because russia looks big on the map even though it's a shitty little poor country full of inbred rednecks who got swindled by jews with a crashing economy and austerity on it's military budget, also the jews want them to be scared so they agree to more globalism.

Russia is like a chihuahua constantly barking at everyone bigger and stronger than it because it's deeply insecure and frightened.

NEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH
WEEBS BTFO

I'm not buying you tendies you fat shit

(checked)
Kek has sent the hitlerdubs to smite the neet parasite.
The day of rope is coming for you leechers.

Cool shitpost. But if you actually believe that, you might also be one of those freaks confused about their gender.

How do they intend to keep up this arms race with an economy less then the French?

When foreigners have all your jobs its worse than when a nigger takes a cut from your paycheck.

By taking money from those who not work obviously!

Croat here.

You people, and by that I mean Western Europeans and Americans don't understand the severity of this. This isn't some legit move, some wonderful strategy. This is about exploiting the people to the BONE and using them as cattle until they're utterly, completely unusable. It's about slavery, it's about exploitation. And I know this because the same shit happened in the early days of Yugoslavia. It means sending poor people into some obscure shithole to work until they bleed and they do not return healthy, normal or with any sort of experience.

Given that the Russian economy is bad this means they're trying to create a kind of slave underclass which they can lend out to the highest bidder or exhaust until death.

All of you should be ashamed of applauding this move. Politics has shit to do with this, just basic human morality.

And yes, I have a job. I work with my hands. I barely make ends meet, yet I endure.

May God bless and help you Russians. As always in our countries, He's the only one on our side.

Raskolnikoff would have to work and pay taxes instead of killing old women and doing nothing in his apartment all day.

you should have studies harder :^)

Don't neets care about money? So then wouldn't the shittest job pay more than getting welfare from the government?

Can't the husband's income and benefits take care of the wife's?

How the fuck do you get rid of the calories in alcohol besides watering it down?

You drink it.

When you are real NEET you don't care about money. Usually when you go like that you already have the computer and pirate all the shit, starting from video games and movies, to books and music. Then you spend all your time on the internet discussing various subjects on what you like, and spend some day consuming media products you downloaded. You can also spend days and days on producing works of art and media yourself, on your computer, without any work stress or deadlines.

The only money you need is some money from parents, to buy food. Or just live with them. That's it. You aren't parasiting for other products than you need for your basic survival.

But your main problem of being NEET isn't in your laziness, but in hate and/or fear of socialization. Either because you have high standards and don't want to work for jews, or with migrants, don't want to have liberal friends or see religious people as a disgrace, or because you literally fear them all and deep down can't communicate with people who always get angry/anxious over every thing you do yourself and you judge yourself too much for that.

When you grow up in a public school and learn to hate contemporary culture, and when you are raised on Mamoru Oshii and Hideaki Anno, there is nothing worth money that you feel concerned with.

Well what happens if the computer dies?

if thats the case GOVERMEMENT needs to fuck off so its People can take out the people that take jobs from people *WILL work 4 ½ MUH CHECK ,take out the people that let people take peoples jobs pepe

I usually have spare parts and repair it myself… but there is always "way out".

You don't need to tax them. You just reduce their benefits.

What, like all computers alone get EMP'ed?

I'd probably go to the library.

there is no freedom anywhere anymore
we are all here to service the machine

this just sounds redundant and pointless. Just stop having these benefits in the first place if you are going to go down that route.

I don't usually do much self reflection but this one hit home kinda hard.

Chicago has way more nigging

How do you have the money to get parts of a computer if you have no job?

this. Political actions like this are what sent the majority of people to the gulag in the old USSR. Its creating a new slave class. I get the feeling if this were the 1930's and we could still shitpost some anons would be saying MUH BASED USSR STALIN IS THE SAVIOR OF TEH WHITE RACE. This is a horrible development

Some people never mention, but Yuri was talking about this. Like even if you would take an american liberal and travel him to USSR death camps, he would still not believe its evil. This is how strong the subversion was to such people.

Those are the same people who scream things like "best korea" or "putin is white nationalist". When its obvious that people of both russia and north korea live in poverty and shit.

(checked)
I can save 70 bucks a week on newstart.

All the retards saying "hurrrrr, this is good *dribble*"

No, it isn't.
It turns everyone into a slave whereby the only way to live is by the grace of the state.
Self-sustaining small holding farmer? Tough shit.
Subsistence hunter living in a rural area? Tough shit.
Self-employed? Tough shit.

Not sure why you're slamming Russia anyway, we have exactly the same shit in the West. You can't live anywhere legally without paying a tax on the ground you sleep on.
Someone tells you that they are entitled to the ground and you must pay them or be killed/taken away and imprisoned by their system enforcers (police.)
Majority of people never consider what gave "the government" or "the rich" the "right" to claim "ownership" of arbitrary pieces of land/resources and demand labour from anyone wishing to use them.
At the end of the day it call comes down to violence. Violence is there to deal with the free thinkers, but it is seldom required as most of humanity are authority cucks who willingly obey because submitting to authority gives them an "I'm a good boy" tingle in area around the genitals.

I don't support the sanctions forced on NK by every Kike-run country might contribute to that?
And how do you even know how most people live in NK? You haven't been there to see for yourself, you have only Kike news reports to go by.

You're not red pilled.

The most intelligent are on the bottom rungs of society, self-employed, working odd jobs to support their purpose. Russia better have barbed wire and machine guns pointing inward because they're going to leave.

I know this is incomprehensible to you retards that only aspire to a highly paid job, but try to understand that this is where innovation and jobs come from. They only do what they care about, which seems lazy to those that care about nothing. They're artists, too. The good ones that don't seem to exist anymore because they receive little compensation for their craft.

They don't exist in schools. You can't teach genius or passion, only snuff it out by forcing them to destroy their soul.

What is newstart?

source?

Australian benefit system for people who are unemployed composed of fortnightly electronic payments to a bank account. ie NEETbux

Not anymore it can.

Its 2016 woman screwed it up by entering the workforce en masse compressing wages abd clogging up jobs with unproductive hours.

Housewives didn't want equality. Faggot.
This shit is communism, the next attempt.
What the fuck is Putin doing.