I have sinned

So this just happened

So, moral of the story here kids, is that you always place God's word above all else.

I've waited long enough
my dong it throbs
it is time for round 4 today

This tbh

kek OP a big ass faggot like us now

ishygddt

ur gay

which one? Him or the other?

ALL

Be careful. There's nothing more dangerous than a size queen/buttslut who has no idea what they're doing.

op here
I have learned that the hard way, although, that's what being a buttslut is, trial and error

Good to hear. Treat your boipussy with respect and it will bring you a lifetime of happiness~

I wish this were so, but for me, this isn't about being a faggot, tbh I like to consider myself far from it, for me, this obsession started in my tweens, in the form of the question: "What's the biggest thing I can fit in my ass" and I haven't stopped since
For me, it's about pushing boundaries, this takes great efforts, blood has, and will be spilled
No pain
No gain.

I found the perfect girl for you, OP. I know, I know, I'm a wonderful match maker.

Nice
She's clearly new to the anal game, any buttslut would tell you that whenever they have oopsies like that, that they prefer that turd type to any other, it's easier to clean up.

Off-topic, but does anyone remember the old cuckchan thread of the guy that masturbated with a turtle in his foreskin?

fuck that thing shot out of there with some serious force

In that case, here's hoping you can eventually fit an SUV inside of there.

no
holy fuck tho lmao
you think anyone has screencaps?

also how didn't she notice she was covered in shit before that even happend?

One day I may

fuck I was so close to the sweet Satanos get

Maybe I'll get a get on your behalf, friend. Here's to a future get for you.

and here's a get to the faggots I've missed dearly
To h8chan!

Retrying to get a get isn't very natural and organic of you tbh

I'm sorry ;_;

Become a cockslut tbh.

>>>/cuteboys/

I got a get in another thread, does that count?

(checked)
Yes

I'm confused. Are the catboys the twinks, and their owners the furrys? Or are the catboys the furrys.

Alright then. Thank you, user. Let's get back to the pressing matters at hand: shitting during anal sex and turtles in foreskin.

OP here
cockslut implies that I have to put a dick in my ass, and that's for faggots

This guy knows whats up

Accept it, your future is as a sissy slave for alpha men. Just relax and let your tight asshole loosen as you let a REAL man fuck you until your twink legs are shaking when you walk~

I know what you're talking about, I want to see it again

Fuck man, I'd totally post it if I was able to use my other PC atm, for some reason it won't connect to the netz, and I lended my thumb-drive to someone else.

foooouuunnnddd iiiiiit

hey OP, why don't you not put stuff in you're butt?

This, have you considered not being a massive faggot?

You guys just don't know the joys of a good prostate massage is all

we don't know the shame of being a massive faggot, either

Not the guy that was requesting but thank you for this.

who says you have to be a homosmexual to know the joys of solo-buttplay

Don't listen to them, let them suffer their lame ignorance.

yeah
and to think I lurked Holla Forums for 2 years

pick one, user

nigger what

We all must learn to think for ourselves and divorce ourselves from group think mentalities.

Good job user, die with the past now, why don't you.

idkkkkkk
I think something gets gay when
A)2 men are involved
B)object going in ass is manufactured to look like a penis
ikr, you'd think a dude who spent a majority of his time on Holla Forums and practically sucked Hitler's dick would frown on buttstuff and other degeneracy

If a girl sticks two fingers in my ass while jerking me off is that gay?

No, the fact that it's
A the girl's actions
and
B the femininity overrides the masculinity

based user

makes it not gay*

tbh

Tying him up in there seems mean tho.
:(

I should not have greentexted there, I am stuh-pid.

both you and her are into gateway weird shit, stop playing with your butt, whip out your dick, and stick it in for fuck's sake

Playing with your ass isn't gay unless a man is doing to you or you're thinking of a man doing it to you

Into her butt?

this x100000

we are staying virgin until the wedding in September

Would that even be possible?

oh… okay

yes

New conundrum, boys.

LESBIAN ANAL CREAMPIE EATING

Gay or not gay?

Lolgay

breddy geigh ngl fam smh

opie here
o shit that reminds me, is this gay?:
Like, I'm certain this isn't gay, the intent wasn't to eat cum, but to eat pussy, but I wish to hear your opinion(s)

eating your own cum is just optimizing your protein intake and anyone who says otherwise is a fag

it was your own and you weren't playing with your butt, it's kinda reminiscient of CWC but I'll give it a pass

I did this once, guaranteed not gay. I also had the misfortune of once going down on my ex-gf when she was on her period.

tell us the whole story, user.

thank you /fit/
/fit/, you always take care of me, if I were gay, I'd let you take me, /fit.

Holy fuck Moses, you have to wait for God to perform the miracle first

Eating the semen was less gay than eating out your GF

Does it help that the reason I ate her out after was because she said I made her sore? ;-;

judging by , that makes things a little gay

Well, maybe is using faulty info
Maybe the user who made that post misused the word gay some, bc tbh, it seems like most of the time he was talking about what is deemed manly, not faggy, but he trailed off and made gay=un-manly

Maybe the act of cunnilingus is the least manly sex action you can commit, but it certainly isn't gay

point taken, my apologies

no, don't apologize
I should be the one saying sorry, I asked for opinions and threw a bitchfit when I got one
Also, those are some sexy trips ya got there

with all things considered, then, this shit ain't gay, m'boi, though I am curious as to what that tasted like for you
not a problem, lad, and thanks for checkin' 'em

Well, depends what you're asking.
What did the pussy taste like? ig pussy lmao, it's a strange taste, it almost reminded me of the first time I kissed a girl because of how unique the experience is
The cum though, strange. It tasted slightly bitter, slightly salty, and the flavor kinda lingered for some time.

I meant both at the same time, but I think I got the idea. I'll probably not experience any of that so, you know, thought I'd ask thanks btw

There's really not that much to say, except that I should clarify that I never actually tasted it–I pulled away after getting a whiff.

This was sometime between early October of 2013 and early February of 2014. I was at her place, we had just gotten done watching some episodes of Panty and Stocking. We were relaxing when I started feeling horny and asked her if she wanted to fool around. She said yes and then proceeded to suck me off. After I had my turn, I pulled off her pajama bottoms, she spread her legs and I readied myself to eat her out. I leaned in, exhaling as I did so. I cracked my mouth open ajar and poked my tongue out ever so slightly, moving towards her clitoris to give her a gentle lick with the tip of my tongue and a nice kiss, all in one swift motion–my signature opening move. Having leaned forward into position, getting ready to touch tongue to clit, I inhaled… and it hit me. It hit me like the full blast of a ship's foghorn. I cannot put to into words what I smelled that evening because I do not have the vocabulary with which to articulate it. I've done yard work around composting plant matter, I clean my cats' litter boxes and I've lived within the vicinity of a fish processing plant. I've also done some work around sewage once. Let me emphasize that none of it can hold a candle to what I was subjected to that evening. I recoiled upon catching wind of an odour-most-foul from betwixt her thighs. I coughed, gagged and sputtered before bellowing aloud the question of what crawled up inside of her and died. She gave me a sour look and, with her left hand, ran her index and middle fingers from her taint, up through the cleft of her labia and swiped past her clitoral hood. She then gave her fingers a sniff and proceeded to stick them in her mouth and suck them like she was testing the flavour of a sauce. After she pulled her fingers out with a smooching sound, she looked at me, shrugged, and with a dismissive tone said "Huhmmm, guess I'm starting my period. Good night!", before rolling over to go to sleep. I snuggled in with her under the sheets but I didn't really sleep that night.

And that's the story of how I narrowly avoided tasting a woman's menses.

eating pussy is gay though

no u

yeah no prob
And don't think that way user, there's a girl out there for everyone, even if she is a hoe who left you for the dumb reasons like in my case
also
nice dubs

wew

opie here again
I want to discuss another, actual sin I have committed and the depths of my slipping grip on reality, but only if you guys are interested.

Tell us, Holla Forumsrother, you are in good company for another round of shitposts

also

holy fuck dude

The only way to save your immortal soul is to make us laugh. Spill it.

Alright story time:
fastforward
On a separate, but important note, I have had paranormal experiences with a being that I like to think as a guardian angel because it's been around so long, since like 4-5 or so, but I have often confused it with other entities, but as of tonight I know better.

IK, Holla Forums
I realize that there's others on this board that make my shit seem like child's play, but I wanted to get that off of my chest.
Also, sorry for the /x/ish nature, I found it to be an important part though.

tl;dr
I'm a mentally unstable degenerate and going through another phase

not a laugh as said but that's pretty wicked, dude it's Holla Forums, do what you want

maybe the sigil's telling you you have to let go of thie gore and lolis to find that love? and/or that guardian angel just wants you to cut that shit out

inb4 ">going to Holla Forums >finding love pick one"
to be fair

I think that's the case too. It may also have to do with some rapid deterioration in my lifestyle. I recently used to be an active member of the Christian community, read and re-read chapters from the Bible, took notes sometimes
Here recently though, I fell off, stopped reading and praying, and here we are, fapping in sin.

Also
I see what you did there

trying to commit to nofap, myself, since us papist roman catholics believe that… well, I'm sure you've got an idea of that. it's hard as shit but damn it, I want to stop so badly. listen to some archbishop fulton j sheen some time if you don't want to pray, he's pretty cool

opie here
Decided to make an active effort by deleting all of the gore images I had saved.
Maybe I'll go back to being the good, happy Christian boy who used to actually get chicks and feel happy 50+% of the time.
I'm going to also commit to this:
I will try not to lurk again past this Monday. I love Holla Forums and the chons, I have for 4(I think) beautiful years dedicated a lot of time and energy to this place.
I wish to return one day, but only when I am less susceptible to regression.

I wish you luck on your nofap, and ty, I might give him a listen

fuck off fag, you nor your sea of fags are powerful.
you'll all succumb to the bog

you can improve, you can purge the degeneracy, good luck user

Smiley you need to stop posting here and move out of your mother's house