For documentation

for documentation

is that blurred enough?
it was extremely funny so i would want to keep text but i suggest blacking out the majority of the images.

hell no its not blurred at all m8

Lol use marker

kek

OP here, is this better?

pixelize it beyond recognition

Yeah it's better. Them little girls are from Europe

mod sama please give me instructions on how to sanitize it

Also don't save that photo just a friendly reminder.

pixelate. beyond. recognition.
when i see flesh colored impressionist art it will be clean enough.

please give me a thumbs up mod sama

I dont live in a police state

oh sweet, it works
but no, just the top of the front page is good enough to casually prove its spam, which is all I care about, but if anyone is willing to take my word for it there was 2 to three times this amount at peak

I dont live in europe user

so did I lol

and why are we documenting this?

oh, just for casual conversation when some user says something like"pedospam isnt a problem on b" I will have more then just my word to tell them they are wrong

this is fun too

my point is pointing out that pedo shit happens sometimes brings more attention to it which endangers the site as a whole just as much as the original pedo shit did to begin with…

you understand it is under cia control already right? the servers are in the US and the CIA has shit on jim, meaning they can rifle through his stuff legally (not that they usually even bother with that formality anyway)

stuff gets deleted when the mods wake up, its not like its being encouraged, or the b is just loaded with cp constantly…

you must have shit for brains if you think that outright lie will pass. cia have no interest in 8ch, nigger.

masha is not for lewd

this

Maria is not for lewd, Masha most definitely is.