Wakfu/ Dofus General

With Season 3 on its way, did anyone check out Dofus—Book 1: Julith when it came out on steam?

Adamai did nothing wrong

Stopped watching around partway of Season 2. There's something about it that rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know if it's the french, the lore, the animation, or the characters but I just kinda lost interest over time. I feel like I'd like it better if there was at least lore explanations for things beyond Yugo's people and the dragons. I'm not french. I don't play the mmo. I don't want to. I just want the lore facts explained to me in simple ways.

Do people still play it or has it become another niche game that only frogs play?

Pretty sure it's the latter.

Osmodas are adorable.

I have never played it myself. Ever since having played WoW, and the shit show that became I have no desire to pay for any MMO ever again. As far as private servers go only if I can be in a guild with other anons.

Wakfu does have a large selection of fuckable ladies.

I'm not even sure I would have to fuck her to be happy. Just being able to head pat her would be enough.

Only start watching it several months ago. I actually like it. Can't wait for season 3 while looking for the original French dub. Not the best show but still entertaining.

The correct term is waifus user, waifus.

Shhhh let the newfag figure it out himself

Xelor and Sadidas have the best women

That's debatable.

Cra, Osamodas, and Pandawa are clearly superior though.

It's a pretty shitty cartoon for children.
fuck off

Miles better looking than what we've got on Cartoon Network or Nick right now though.

Bump for this apparently bitter couple of faggots.

It's such a shame, the setting is pretty neat.

So neat that Ankama doesn't even know it's own lore and can't keep track of what the 12 gods look like and do.

This thread working yet?

So I wasn't the only one

Osas are clearly the best.

At least they did the animated series better and it give them money to continue the game. Meanwhile Ragnarok Online also made an anime based on their game and it was utter shite.

So will Yugo age

Or is he doomed to /ss/?

Maybe at a slower rate but eventually yeah he should age.

These are french people we talking about.

Frogs are degenerate so yes.

Yeah

If he can impregnate her, im ok with it

My brother, you know what's up.

So is the game worth playing?

I wish I could be doomed like that

anyone got any magnets for Wakfu?

Yugo might look 12

but he probably has a dragon cock

who do humpermages worship ?

Who they?

If we are talking the females it better be my dick.

when should i watch the wakfu OVAs in relation to everything else?

Never ever

After season 1 and 2. But be warned, there is a massive drop in animation quality and powerlevel bullshit goes off the charts

I wouldn't do it, the animation is downgraded and only Tristipin and Yugo are the only useful characters, everyone else gets downgraded. Oh, and the plot is complete horseshit and ruins future seasons.

Someone have the picture of Joris at the strip club?

I've heard worse excuses to check em.

If Le Pen doesn't win the French election then prepare to say goodbye to General Crazy Tits.

I don't think she will, the French seem to be cucked beyond repair.

She's doing pretty well.

No

There any good tutorials out there for coloring in this style?

Nah, French politics left and right mostly don't give a shit about cartoons. SJWism ain't as strong.

M8 when the muzzies take over the French government they'll stumble upon Wakfu eventually and deem it haram for the girls showing too much skin, and either they make them wear burkas or behead the animators.

good one.

Implying they will not do both.