Crooked Hillary Uses Hand Signals During Debate to Rig Questions

I firmly believe that not only did she have the questions in advance, but she signaled the moderator in the most obvious way possible to DURING the debate in order to get any edge over Trump she possibly could.

Is there NOTHING this woman will not cheat at or lie about?

Other urls found in this thread:

ssyoutube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
w3.org/1999/xhtml);@-moz-document
baltimoregaze...ns-week-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=HeR4jS_IO7Y
vid.me/nWxG
en.file-upload.net/download-11972968/SignaledandTriggeredRiggedDebate.mp4.html
i.imgur.com/VQ6ffsS.png
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHPrYUcoi0
you
en.file-upload.net/download-11973022/SignaledandTriggeredRiggedDebate1080p_29fps_H264-128kbit_AAC.mp4.htm
vid.me/rCNv
en.file-upload.net/download-11973022/SignaledandTriggeredRiggedDebate1080p_29fps_H264-128kbit_AAC.mp4.html
vid.me/c6TK
yo
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I won't sage but this is stupid

Clearly you don't play poker. Who scratches their nose in the exact same way that often in front of millions of people?

It's what you call an "obvious tell", but I'm going one step further & saying it's an outright signal. Timing for the questions matches up perfectly.

First post, every fucking time.

Watch the video, boys. This shit is clear as day.

The shit this bitch gets away with is fucking crazy.

You obviously don't know how to count. Holt didn't do anything special after she scratched her nose. The video implies he sets her up for a "zinger" but he doesn't. I'm not gonna derail the thread I just think your looking to far into it. Lester is a leftist cunt so there was going to be some bias for sure.

Did we watch the same video?

Maybe I'm just retarded but I don't get it. Hillary scratches her nose to signal Holt to do what exactly ?

To interrupt Trump and give her a chance to respond with a prepared "witty" reply.

You're missing the point. Its not about the timing.

Whatever topic is being discussed when Hillary signals is the one they return to, regardless of how much time has passed, or the relevance to the original question. Though Im sure that's just a ((coincidence)).

More like Cohencidence,

get the fuck out, stay out, and don't come back.

Mods, please, add a new feature to the board that attaches a star of David to every first post.

I don't know how concrete this is but it looks pretty damning. Bonus points for well put together video. Anybody send this to trump?

I can support this
bump

I second this motion.

I wonder how long it will be til this video gets memoryholed. someone webbum it?

Hi

Hey

Agree, the video was well done. Thank you to whoever made it.

Is it (from the cunt's POV) Left Rub = Signal Return to Topic, Right Rub = Signal Interjection?

i think its implied that any nose rub at all means lester i want you to interject for me i have something to say.

Watch starting at 5:47, Hillary seems to shake oddly and Trump looks like he mumbles "seizure" and nod at someone after it happens.

If Holt was in on it, he wouldn't need to be signaled.

I find it hard to think OP isn't a faggot.

Seems very plausible that Holt is in the tank for Clinton, since most of the MSM already are. Also Clinton does not seem to do well outside of tightly controlled situations that is rigged in her favor. When she faces something unexpected outside of her bubble, she either freezes, or quickly loses her temper.

It seems to be a nervous thing, not a signal, he just takes too long to respond for it to be a signal.

Its more likely that holt is just a faggot.

I cant, I'm on my phone. But if you add ss to the front of the YouTube URL it will take you to a site where you can download it as an mp4 or webm

For example : ssyoutube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

Bump, another user mentioned that she had a seizure that Trump picked up on for a few seconds during the temperament debacle.

pic unrelated and don't unspoiler if you're nofap or anti-degenerate

LOL HE FUCKING DID

5:47 GOYS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't report! I forgot to spoil it dammit!
Filter it if need be!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No he'd definitely need to be signalled still. There's over an hours worth of moderating to be done and he needs to appear as moderate as he can. If he handballs a question to her, but Hillary can't remember her killshots (or can't hear them being fed to her through the earpiece), she's going to look awful. Considering he only fed questions to her that he knew she could answer, I'd say the signal theory is looking solid.

Really nice video. Whoever made it is pretty damn observant.

Can you not spam bullshit?

Nice.

I don't see it, he just looks like he's smirking

This is a great thread that needs a bump.

(checked)
Wow, I could probably show this to normalfags & even they wouldn't dismiss it because of how conspicuous & consistent it is. It really obvious.

I noticed that cunt kept scratching her face.

This is absolutely doable. I just added this in Firefox using Stylish.

/* (((first reply))) */@namespace url(w3.org/1999/xhtml);@-moz-document domain(8ch.net){form[name="postcontrols"] > div[data-board="pol"] > div:nth-of-type(3) {background-image: url("i.imgur.com/0krf65W.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: right bottom; background-size: 35px 38px;}

I wasn't the only one that noticed?

AYO HOL UP
Had to fix something. It needs this body class too so it only applies within threads & not when viewing pages.
/* (((first reply))) */@namespace url(w3.org/1999/xhtml);@-moz-document domain(8ch.net){body.active-thread > form[name="postcontrols"] > div[data-board="pol"] > div:nth-of-type(3) {background-image: url("i.imgur.com/0krf65W.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: right bottom; background-size: 35px 38px;}

Can you make it appear on every post from first post shill?

You can already just click the ID # of anyone to highlight all their posts.

I'm gonna watch the whole debate again today, and watch it as a super autist. This is a good find. Should be stickied. Hell, the jew mods have stickied worse.

you could be right, though the nod isn't very clear

this shit seems super blatant. I knew Lester was a shilling nigger, but I didn't think he would be this far in her pocket

Trumps hands, specifically the repeated a-ok hand shadow on his chest, stole the show for me.

Clinton Received Debate Questions Week Before Debate, According to Sources

Multiple reports and leaked information from inside the Clinton camp claim that the Clinton campaign was given the entire set of debate questions an entire week before the actual debate.

Earlier last week an NBC intern was seen hand delivering a package to Clinton’s campaign headquarters, according to sources. The package was not given to secretarial staff, as would normally happen, but the intern was instead ushered into the personal office of Clinton campaign manager Robert Mook. Members of the Clinton press corps from several media organizations were in attendance at the time, and a reporter from Fox News recognized the intern, but said he was initially confused because the NBC intern was dressed like a Fed Ex employee.

The reporter from Fox questioned campaign staff about the intern, but campaign staff at first claimed ignorance and then claimed that it was just a Fed Ex employee who had already left. No reporters present who had seen the intern dressed as a Fed Ex employee go into Mook’s office saw him leave by the same front entrance. The Fox reporter who recognized the intern also immediately looked outside of the campaign headquarters and noted that there were no Fed Ex vehicles parked outside.

Clinton seemed to have scripted responses ready for every question she was asked at the first debate. She had facts and numbers memorized for specific questions that it is very doubtful she would have had without being furnished the questions beforehand. The entire mainstream media has specifically been trying to portray Trump as a racist and a poor candidate. By furnishing Clinton with the debate questions NBC certainly hoped to make Clinton appear much more knowledgeable and competent than Trump. And though it is unlikely that anyone will be able to conclusively prove that Clinton was given the debate questions, it seems both logical and likely.

baltimoregaze...ns-week-debate/

He mumbles "seizure" at 5:53. Watch it more closely.

This has been confirmed further by another source. This article is indeed true.

Thanks for the info, but remember to archive next time.

This is all fine and good but how can we get normies to notice this?

Front page on Drudge Report?

This explains so much.

Why were they so butthurt at CSPAN for showing both candidates at once? Because it allowed us to notice the signaling. If there has only been major network broadcasts that show one speaker at a time, there never would have been any evidence of this.

Worse, remember that the shills were mad at CSPAN before the fucking debates even happened. They fucking knew it was rigged and how they were going to rig it.

It also explains why they have the audacity to be mad at Lester when he was clearly shilling hard for her. He messed up the NATO zinger by letting Trump talk for too long.

MODS STICKY THIS

Record not sufficiently corrected.

Wow, creepy.

DO THIS SHIT

how do I get it to work?

SHUT IT DOWN

Video no longer available
Copyright claim from (((Merlin SC Distribution)))

Wew. I watched it and was about to share it. Webm saved the day.

user, did you keep a higher quality rip of this? I really need it. Please respond.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, GOYS. MOVE ALONG
RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY-SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING

"THE GOYIM KNOW"

GUYS

I happen to remember that 'Merlin' is exactly the same group of JEWS that shut down Gex.

I still have a screenshot from their website from that time (Nov 2015).

OP can you get in contact with the uploader or give us the account so we can tell him to remove the music that was copyright claimed?

This needs to be re-uploaded without

Dubs confirmed. Kikes are up to their old tricks trying to hide their usual tricks in the digital age.

HOLY SHIT MERLIN GROUP STRIKES AGAIN

Did someone save the video?

see

It's resolution is sized for ants but it's still the whole thing.

There is a webm further up the thread, but the resolution is tiny.

I'm working on my own re-encode right now, standby fam tbh.

Damn, I fugged up. Thank you.

Are they in any relation to the "they can't" group on kikebook that made a rather nice and lengthy list of videos they don't want others looking at and seeing?

Removed by Merlin SC Distribution. Song from video is Tycho - Awake.
My understanding of YT was that you could use copyright music in videos without monetization. I've done that with my own videos. So what gives?

Yes, I said JEWS.

Jews give

Kikes are shutting it down, that's what gives. Why are they trying to shut it down if it's not true? :^)

Tycho / Awake is purposely used in twitch streams all the fucking time because I think you are allowed to use that song …. ?

or maybe I'm wrong …?

yes, tell me where to upload it

Yea I'll link it bro, stick around.

Just download it from the link in

..it still works somehow, maybe they cache the file on their servers. It's like archive.is but for yt-videos kek

ssyoutube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

This reminds me of the fraud signals in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire:
youtube.com/watch?v=HeR4jS_IO7Y

Certainly seems like a signal, it's far too consistent not to be.

Upload it to vid.me, it will stay alive there.

the ssyoutube link still works for anyone looking to save the high quality version. Thanks user.

The cache seems dead now. It's just returning a blank page.

Holy shit

I went ahead and uploaded my .mkv source video to vid.me …

vid.me/nWxG

I am also working on another larger webm than the one above …

based mike matusow on twitter calling it out lol the fat bear trapping fuck

It still works for me, the video itself looks blank but if you click on download you will be able to get it.

Uploading it to some mirror fileuploaders.

Good work.

His entire youtube channel got shoahed too.

HAS ANYONE CHECKED THIS VIDEO AGAINST THE DEBATE FOOTAGE TO ENSURE THIS ISN'T A TRICK?

This video could be edited with a prepared rebuttal for the (((fact checkers))) in mind to win a propaganda victory against us that wins soft minds for the Hillary camp. I'm going to hop on my pc. And confirm its legitimacy now. Has anyone beaten me to the punch?

A mirror for the 720HD mp4 from the ssyoutube cache.

en.file-upload.net/download-11972968/SignaledandTriggeredRiggedDebate.mp4.html

I tested to see if it's the complete file and VCL plays the full clip no problem.

Not yet, but that certainly needs to be done.
After watching the vid.me it's definitely obvious that she has a seizure at 5.33. Trumps muttering of it is even partially audible too.

If even a small amount of pressure from someone mentioning ones temperament can cause that, how would such a person cope under even higher pressure? This is worrying, and should also be isolated into a separate video (without the music).

In fact, the entire original video needs to be shared without music.

Here, have a better star. :^)

i.imgur.com/VQ6ffsS.png

PANIC!!!

If you shrink the image down slightly, you could just make it an inline base64 url…which would bypass needing to use an external URL.

Those tits are just unreal. Almost like in my damn animes.

I'm watching the "temperament" videos on YouTube, and starting to realize that multiple ones are intentionally cutting just before the seizure…either in length, or removing that part and jumping to her response.

Here is the footage from a CSPAN feed, its the same.

For reference its 1 hour and 19 minutes into the debate.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHPrYUcoi0

Hillary cheated her ass off during the entire debate, received the questions a week before, "prepared", and she still got her ass handed to her by Trump on all substantive issues that matter like trade and the economy.

This election determines the fate of the US.

Confirmed, just checked myself from the PBS feed. Skip to 1h22mins into the video. Maybe download the whole PBS video with youtube-dl in case it gets pulled.

you tube.com/watch?v=EuHuzhzb1nc

Above post is webm with annotations.

Nice webm. I urge you NOT to use some no name broadcasting channel. RBC? Is that Russian Broadcasting Channel? It's a nice back up, but please use something more mainstream, like ABC or NBC, etc.

I say this only because if a normie checks your source, and it's some Russian source, they will dismiss it out of hand.

en.file-upload.net/download-11973022/SignaledandTriggeredRiggedDebate1080p_29fps_H264-128kbit_AAC.mp4.htm
1080p upload

Here's the seizure, isolated.
Including a replay with the relevant areas highlighted:
vid.me/rCNv

can't download

use mega

op is a faggot

en.file-upload.net/download-11973022/SignaledandTriggeredRiggedDebate1080p_29fps_H264-128kbit_AAC.mp4.html
apologies, forgot the "l" should download fine now

Thanks, user.

Oh wait. Seems that the video is corrupted. Won't play in Mplayer or quicktime.

holy shit.

what is wrong with her nose? Why is she so often …OH WAIT I GET IT

nice try

uploading to vid.me
vid.me/c6TK

not done yet

Post some webms you faggots. The video got
SHUT DOWN

Also post sauce for those giant mammaries.

video is up

vid.me/c6TK

but it seems there are only two faggots in here who are actually uinteressted in this.

so,

fuck you all faggots

Use your eyes

It's on InfoWars.

Holy shit. It all makes sense now. Hillary's mannerisms during the debate seemed suspicious, moreso than usual.

Seems to be working.

Here's a webm.

These seizure vids don't make any sense unless you watch some medical vids on youtube for context.

I think this is good for medical tech terms:
yo utube.com/watch?v=e10FSjHvV74

If you do a search for petit seizures, prepare your heart. It's mostly mothers filming their children so they have proof for their doctors.

Honestly it doesnt look like a seizure to me. He does mutter something which might be saying that but i think she is just trying to collect her thoughts after being utterly stumped.

I think she may have some kind of earpiece and may have been listening to advice, needing to pause. The shake bought her time.

but you also have to wonder what's hooked up tor her and was it something that fed her answers, or was it something to minimize a seizure's effects

Hey, I'll politely ask that you watch the vid I linked. Then watch this vid (first seizure is at 1:12):

you tube.com/watch?v=obbg1BFt26Q

Not all seizures are fall on the ground and convulse seizures.

It's not even just the shake though. Her eye movements look like a seizure as well, and her head does a little bit of that bobbing like it's done in previous videos showing her having a seizure.

It's far too obvious.

I definitely agree it looks abnormal and weird. I haven't heard of absence seizures so that's definitely interesting.

It all looks very similar to the previous time in this link:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw

I still think she probably has some listening device too though. She really just seems out of it.

here. Confirmed, it's legit.

notice how she writes things down during the debates on each topic

it's someone telling her what her response is going to be to that topic. she never dynamically responds to Trump because it's all scripted for her.

it goes like

watched whole cspan recording, can confirm hand signals.

Confirmed for no trick. The seizure is possible with her shoulder shake but the real focus should be about the bias moderator trying to Correct the Record and her hand signals.

We already know she had health issues, and there's plenty of seizure videos out on jewtube already, this is new material to tear down the establishment that they don't want the goyim to know.

The deletion by (((Merlin))) confirms this is legit as far as I'm concerned.