I'm 22.
Do you know real methods to grow dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

chemicalpenisenlargement.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll grow it for you.

The more you use a body part the bigger it gets i guess

Yes.
However, if you find someone thinks the size of your dick is the dealbreaker when it comes to spending time with you, it's someone you really shouldn't wanna spend time with.

Grow dick by getting an erection you faggot.
Else: Expensive surgery that could fuck it all up which ends up with more people looking down at you for having body-issues and a frankendick, compared to the presumably non-existent number of people before who really gave a fuck about your dick(other than yourself).

Fuck you

I dont get it. Its tiny and then he lets it out and its still small… So…

nah my dude. Youre fucked. Best bet is to learn chinese and move to china. Youll be a sex machine over there compared to the competition.

Exactly my thoughts

This is not mine

My dick is this

IMO, size doesn't matter too much beyond a certain minimum. As long as your dick is longer than 4 inches and isn't pencil-thin, you can make it work. At that point, it's all about how you use it, and you can supplement for any deficiencies through oral, fingering, expert use of toys, etc.

If you're below 4 inches or so, it can be rough. There's obvious difficulty in really penetrating, especially if you're a little overweight.

Like another fellow user said, if a girl is REALLY stuck on you not having a big dick, she's probably not someone you want to be with anyways. She's just gonna chase the next big dick once she's tired of you, anyways.

Get out of here pajeet

First of all, stop posting pictures of your penis. Second, please start working out and follow a healthy diet. I typed in 'please' for you, user. WORK ON YOURSELF.

Obviously there are 'ways' for you to increase the girth and length of your penis but don't even think about it. They're extremely dangerous procedures.

Look, you can always convince your future lady into getting satisfied by you using sex toys on her.

There are tons of other ways, don't just stick to your penis and don't even imagine getting a surgery for a bigger penis. Be smart.

There's a whole hidden community dedicated to making your dick bigger. Search "Chemical PE", and you'll find many easy methods to make your dick bigger.

chemicalpenisenlargement.blogspot.com

I'd say using topical steroids is the easiest way to make your dick bigger. Make your own homemade topical steroid, and you'll get massive gains since your dick seems smaller than usual.

By the way, here's the picture of the guy who runs the blog. You know this shit truly works when an asian has a flaccid dick the size of a mammoth.

If you have a micropenis there are surgeries that can be done, but otherwise you're just fucked

I call bullshit. And even if you can artificially stretch your shit out somehow, theres no way it remains functional.

OP's dick is way too small to do anything with. Maybe pumping? Or is that just a meme? Wish I could help ya OP. You look like youre a shitskin. Maybe go back to your country where they all have small dicks too

woo hoo, another asshole with his dick out. Dont feel bad, youre in good company, there are thousands if not millions of pics, exactly like this, grace the web and no one gives a first fuck about your meat sabre. Fuck off normie scum.

All it really is is harnessing natural processes that cause penile growth during developmental years, and artificially creating those conditions even stronger to make it grow beyond your genetic potential. It remains perfectly functional, because it doesn't involve any dangerous surgery.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

The reason a dick hangs like that when erect is because they have removed the ligament that holds their penis in place, allowing 100% of their penis to extend outside their body, rather than the 60/40 ratio that your body uses to help protect itself and give you leverage while erect. Their dicks look huge, but are fraught with problems when it comes down to actual penetration.

INTERNET GIRLS PLEASE RESPOND

For the love of.. first thing get a circumcision. Your dick is clearly wanting to go longer but is restricted by the force of that useless foreskin.

Losing the foreskin will give you an optical inch right off the bat.

jewish obscurantism.

Who knows, maybe the guy did get a ligament removal. You do have to admit, though, that even for a dick with a removed ligament, it's huge. Despite all of the million dollar surgeries out there, it's impossible to make an average sized flaccid dick, and make it that large when flaccid. With a dick that big, however, you are right when you say that they will encounter problems when getting erect. I have no idea how that thing would completely fill with blood.

>oy vey goy reduce your sensitivity so you reproduce less can show your solidarity with israel

Fuck Holla Forums is a dead rotting corpse

nobody wants to watch you jerking your stunted pecker you fat fuck

hot

Nobody's trying to pick girls up on Holla Forums, dumb faggot.