US Politicians who voted "Yay" on Obama giving the net's control to UN

Here are the names, Holla Forums. Dig into it. I hope you people enjoy this. Dig as much dirt as you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Toomey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Kirk
govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/s3034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Bob Corker. That douche fuck is trying his damn hardest to poz the shit out of my state.

What the fuck? There's more Republicans for it than Democrats. Why?!?

Fuck him and Lamarr.

Fuck you, you cuckservative slimebag.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Toomey

Fucking traitor.

Did it pass? What happened?

…yet

They're the ones who demanded Trump give them a million dollars or they'd shill against him, which they did when he didn't pay.
Fuck's sake PA…

Saw it coming.

Oh shit Texas, what are you doing?

A most shamefur dispray
McCain was a mistake since day 1

Wow, I'm really surprised

So did Cruz save the internet or what?

why the fuck are any of you taking this seriously? there is zero substantial evidence here. if this is indeed real then back it up with something real.

Have you seen any of Mark Kirk's policies?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Kirk
Just fucking skim this.

*Sigh* Both La. reps. Not surprised, think those same fags supported NDAA, probably support TPP, just a bunch of snakes in our govt, all the bums need to be ran out.

you don't understand. the OP's image doesn't even say that this relates to handing the internet to the UN. only the OP's post text says that.

i'm sure mark kirk's policies are terrible but that's not the point. you are believing unsubstantiated bullshit. if any anons can provide any REAL information then by all means go fucking crazy, but this thread is ridiculous.

No.
They aren't just terrible. Look at them, the man wants to fuck over the already shit state harder and harder and here is the important part:
Has helped fuck over the country multiple multiple times
So as of now yeah I believe that he is once again being a corrupt piece of shit Illinois politician.

w-we have to give Obama what he wants or NYT will call us racist

prove that the voting record in the OP's image is actually from a vote to hand control of the internet to the UN.

I am starting to get sick of politicians literal treason including one of my own senators.

Unsurprising if true.

Cornyn is something of a sack of shit in the pocket of private interests. He goes to the highest bidder. It's utterly disgusting.

That is all assuming OP is being truthful. I would be surprised to see Rubio still being cucked but at the same time, he is owned by facebook and microsoft.

Sage until there is more proof.

www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/114-2016/s146
www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr5325

fake and gay

41 Republicans voted yes,4 Democrats said yes.

Same with my pozzed state of Connecticut. It appears that most yays were republicans actually

Daily reminder that both parties are shit

this is the real bill (which hasn't been voted on yet)

www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/3034

Texas has been the home of legitimate booklicking faggot cuckolds who look down on working class whites for a good long while now user.

California is mostly just airheaded assholes by comparison.

What are the expectations for this vote? Are people expecting it to pass?

That's not how it works. What's happening is the US contract giving ICANN antitrust exemption expires on October 1st. Senate Bill 3034 ( govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/s3034 ) would require Congressional approval for expiration of the contract. It hasn't been voted on, but if it had been, the No votes would be the bad guys.

The best chance is for language from the bill to be inserted in the Continuing Resolution (attached to a House bill under consideration right now) to fund the government and have that pass. That's not likely to happen because each party has demands the other won't allow and the Senate just failed to pass cloture on the bill the Resolution is attached to.

Whats with all those made up sirnames?

as cucked as CA is they know what's up with the internet, at least the politicians do.
The silicon valley idiots are pushing codes of conduct and cucked CIA nigger tier languages when the politicians pals at stanford are still expertly bashing their heads against keyboards trying to fight the communists

For whom? And what else is tacked onto this? I sure as hell don't trust anything with the Cruz name on it.

Ideally, it would protect 1st amendment rights from being infringed by private companies which is a massive problem getting worse every day, but that's never going to happen.

Well that feels pretty good. Now this state just needs to go to Trump and I'll really be happy.

I'm really surprised Bitch McConnell didn't cuck out, I really hope Rand has put that closeted faggot on a leash.