Day of the rope when?

" Modernist architects believe themselves superior to these long dead architects and their structures, though the fact of the matter is that these modern architects are talentless and incapable in comparison (they are a JOKE in comparison). The destruction of such proportion, ornamentation, and glory is the sign not only of contempt but also a fetish for destruction of everything that makes NYC a destination to begin with (and that which they could never make themselves).

People will not go to NYC to see a sea of glass shards, nor will they go to see the inflated egos of incapable fools we call architects (those who attempt to shame us into believing the ugly is beautiful.)

The destruction of these structures will be mourned by those who are still capable of thought, but those brainwashed by the modernist mantra will continue to destroy everything until they are stopped.

The modernist ideology is a cancer.

" skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=105799199&postcount=376

This building is planned for demolition:
maps.google.no/maps?q=new yo...1.83,,0,-47.74

(The building in the middle behind the church.)

Other urls found in this thread:

numinist.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/architecture-debate-christopher-alexander-and-peter-eisenman/
bellesdemeures.com/annonces/achat-de-prestige/chateau/amboise-37/111840773.htm
maisons-et-chateaux.com/fiche-8787JMW-sel0.htm
houses-and-castles.co.uk/full-description-6899CHG-sel0.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Illinois
katarxis3.com/Alexander_Eisenman_Debate.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Madison Plaza Building (original Union Carbide HQ), 1913:

Replaced by 300 Madison, 2003:

American Exchange National Bank and National Bank of Commerce Building, 1906, 1897:

Replaced by 140 Broadway (former Marine Midland headquarters), 1968:

bump

or in other words, exactly what the jews have done to every other aspect of life.
president trump should let roger scruton nominate a new NYC zoning commission or something.

can't say i'm all that savvy with architecture, but i caught a glimpse of some documentary of a japanese architect, and he said some interesting things

Tadao Ando

Hitler was so great. On top of everything he did, his love of architecture would have made Berlin amazing. Architecture when done right is stunning, and sometimes I like to think about what could have been

Yesterday wouldn't be soon enough.

Kikes are an ugly people, so they want ugly buildings which reflect that. This is just one more avenue of culture that they infect and degrade.

NYC has always looked like shit.

Big fat ugly mass produced skyscrapers. The US has really become the USSA.

not soon enough i can tell ya that much

Full ACK.

More glass buildings for a more transparent society, goy!

numinist.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/architecture-debate-christopher-alexander-and-peter-eisenman/

"This is a legendary debate, and essential reading if you’re interested in architecture, modern art, and modern philosophy in general. (((Peter Eisenman))) is a prominent Deconstructivist architect, while Christopher Alexander considers himself a builder, focusing on methodologies outside the mainstream of architecture, including holism, human feeling, objective beauty, and living structure. It’s fascinating how much of what is often left unsaid in modernist architecture comes out during the debate. The mask slips a little, and we get to see some of modern architecture’s real goals."

Attached are the differences in architecture they argue for. Truly a battle of Order versus Fragility and chaos.

I will give you a small run on things

Industrial revolution comes by, by this point architects were only about copying/drawing old shit and making it new. The Neo-Classical era with no new advance

With this revolution, some splinter groups decided to make their own stuff, only to be kicked, spitted upon and destroyed by the old cliques. But their construction methods were fast, durable and cheaper

Hundred years later the neo-classical guys were on the dirt other than religious and small houses stuff, but industrial stuff was still too raw. Many other splinter groups appeared, extremely radical due to being slapped by the old cliques for too long. Most of them deem neo-classical stuff "a sin" and only use their very basic concepts

Many vanguard groups appear constructing decent stuff suddenly (said splinter groups who got fund), but die out or get co-opted in bigger movements, almost all of which die in the WWI.
Some of those are the werkbund and its posterior Bauhaus design movement by Behrens prodigy german architect Walter Gropius in the middle of the Weimar, but…

His movement, along with Le Corbusier's "(((Global City)))" and fellow teacher's Mies van der Rohe "Less is More" concepts (last one which means empty space as a workart itself, akin to light in gothic architecture) got railed by many cliques who liked the ideas and wanted it for a "better" future. In America, many rounded their concepts, invited many others like (((Neutra, Konig and Soriano))), plus with the help of critic-turned-architect Philip Johnson (a gay jew) and globalist investors, deemed this new architectonic style previously named Functionalism "The International Style" in the 1930 CIAM L.A. meeting, confirmed by the NY Metropolitan, a style that completely ignores historical, regional and contextual concepts, placing architecture above all places and any problem with "tech will fix it"

Hitler knew all this stuff by his wonderboy architect Albert Speer, and kicked the Bauhaus school, a symbol of Weimar and jewry at this point (somewhat unfairly). Gropius, who actually was against the jews himself (ultra-capitalistic globalists for him) for capitalizing the work of naive artists. He retired to the U.S. and felt sorry for trying to create his method (Functionalism) without further implement of cosmetic values, just white shoe boxes that wont work in certain climates.

Nowadays the big style is one called Deconstructivism, which got itself combined with futurism somewhat after its creation in the mid 80's, which is based in the philosophical way of Deconstructivism (Destruktion in its original form). It's based around substraction of volumes in a free way, the outside the box way of thinking that heavily involves the lack of historical concept and the destruction of it if it means a better image for the new future, anyway, you might hear this chaotic way of thinking somewhat new, well guess who are the spearheads of this movement? Liebeskind (polish jew), Gehry-Goldberg (canadian jew), Hadid (donmeh jew), Koolhas (anarchist/nihilistic dutch) and some other scumbags. While some examples are okay, its big plus is about mediatic impact, due to many projects being made with shock value as a selling point (Dresden Museum destruc- renovation by Liebeskind, Walt Disney Hall by Gehry)

Those architects who read their shit know the jew has its claws very firmly in this medium. And dont be lured by cool classical architecture, its preservation leaded to outrageous cults of labourers who stagnated this job for 500 years

art nouveau my dude

A vanguard that died in WWI
Nobody had the money and the time
Love Gaudi but the germanic and italian styles are more of my drill (Liberty style)

That second pic is fucking disgusting dude, it looks like some bacterial growth formation. I like art nouveau but it has to remain subtle and rooted in tradition.

second pic is a bit geigeresque for my taste, user

Modernism is cancer but I can appreciate good brutalist architecture.
It looks really good on institutional settings like hospitals, jails, and public works(water, sewage treatment, etc)
Anything else it looks like shit on, Gothic is still God-tier.

Bro, it was called Art Nouveau (New Art) because it kicked all the tradition out, all goes rules for ornament and design
Being rooted in tradition would make it into a churrigueresque hybrid rather than pure art noveau

I find that brutalist building only look best when surrounded by many other brutalist buildings. they tend to stick out like a sore thumb.

I find they only look good when surrounded by fucking nothing
(((SALK))) institute is the best example, it's situated on a cliffside by itself and looks fantastic

Art deco, my plebeian.

Brutalism gets a free pass because it tried to revive the old Expressionism vanguard
That means it wanted to be functional but at the same time it tried to create a figure, a sculpture based in volumes, something that could be done thanks to throwing the grey goo in a formed box, instead of a shoe box
That Pereira library is not of my tastes but there's other great stuff.
Khan was a dirty jew but his library is excellent

Alright whatever but that first pic looks nice and has more traditional elements than the second one which is fucking hideous.

I was waiting for this guy, when done right art deco looks amazing

Second picture looks like something that should rightfully be on a spaceship headed towards Jupiter.

I agree it looks like a fucking Gungan city, that was simply the first two images from google. My point is that the ornate intricacies weren't forgotten like today, even though they didn't get everything right about it. What we're looking at is European artists trying to find their way through a Jewish cesspool full of noise and filth. The two schools are at war, only one of them doesn't know it.

Also nice, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned futurism yet ITT

Great discussion and great topic for a thread. Remember these are disagreements among brothers. Nigger architecture - pic related.

Postmodernist detected

advanced nigger architecture can look okay you know :^)

That's like, your opinion man
Gaudi had some Geiger-esque vibe like someone cult said here, but he could accomplish great things

Art Deco is Nouveau on modernism drugs
Not far fetched to say they were brother/father and son styles
I do prefer Deco's more sober ornamentation, and some of the few ideas injuns did in modern america

Lazy ass jew designer detected

(checked)
Don't be r*cist user, they built some kind of wall.. thing… once upon a time… and no, it wasn't built by adventurous Mesopotamians or Aryans, so stop asking.

top kek that totally isn't part of a ziggurat

Degenerate as fuck. All modern jew art must die.

Go ahead, try telling me that last image doesn't look like a Dwarven tomb. Geometric AND aesthetic.

Art deco is completely shit tier compared to art nouveau, check it.

ugly isn't even the worst part of it. I'm pretty sure these buildings are also more expensive and less sturdy as well.

it's just shit for the sake of it really.

I did when i said Deconstructivism mixed with it to create AIDS
Like this second Dresden bombing work, this is your dough right here bud

Niggers have done some stuff like second pi- no that was the arabs
Nothing at all

both those pics are extremely phallic, the first is like a massive steel boner pushing up from some long forgotten titan beneath the earth

the second looks like the negros have simply added dicks everywhere

Speak Friend And Enter

doyourecognizethiscouch.jpg

Why limit ourselves to art deco or nouveau?

Eh Nubians and Abyssinians have done a few nice things. I'm not sure how black you would classify them as though.

You dont understand how badly I want a castle in the middle of the european mountains.

I would bring all the Holla Forumsacks with me, every one of you I could fit, each man would be free to pursue his own interests, free from governments and nations, free from politicians and bankers, we would be a family of like minded soldiers.

I would call it…Base Mère

Top-Tier taste my friend. Stay ornate!

Alexander is doing Gods work. Fuck kikes and their need to destroy everything harmonious in the world.

Nubians are purple-tier black, blacker than black
Haven't seen their stuff, but if it is pre-Jesus, i bet it's some egyptian contraption

Abyssinians have a lot of Semitic admixture. Physically speaking they look like Egyptians or similar who just ventured too far south and tanned hard. Mix that with some Bantu blood and you get a group who were capable of advanced society, but fell from grace.

Racemixing, not even once

Art Deco was gorgeous.

Vid related

Why doesn't NYC expand?

Utopia is probably my favorite MDE skit….but only after Trex

Government regulation/taxation etc makes it extremely unprofitable for expansion, but also for people to immigrate there altogether.
Initially it was simply a massive hub for trade(and it is fairly expansive) but now it's more because it is stagnating.

Neoclassical is good too.

I think Art Deco is suitable for "motoring architecture". A petrol station with ancient Greek columns would look pretty stupid.

Pretty sure Alexander's a kike, his parents fled Nazi Germany, and he pushes kike democratic humanism. The one time his ideas were put to use in their actual intended field, it was a disaster. see, "The Oregon Experiment."

Look at this liberal bullshit:

Of course it just resulted in a mess of little committees playing petty power games internally, and externally overstepping each other with little intergroup communication.

While it sets off warning bells, I do like what I've heard about Alexander's emphasis on traditional and eternal urbanism, I'd like to read his works some day. I know a few programmers who love him, apparently his stuff translated really well into the very early CS stuff (but so did (((structuralism)))) and was a big influence.

Also Eisenman IS still a completely degenerate hack, but some of the postmodernists have their heart in the right place, reviving what was good and true about modernism and separating its accepted interpretation from its reality - and modernism in architecture doesn't necessarily come from the same destructive strain as modernist art rather than architecture liberated with new building material and technique like steel frame construction. Mies' work can strike you down with the same awe as any of classical cathedral, though corbusier was a boring fag. Modernism isn't any less inherently corrupt or cancerous as other fairly suspect "movements" like neogothicism, art nouveau, roccoco even neoclassicalism in general, etc.

Is Trump going to make architecture great again also??

The best thing about modern architecture is that it's made so badly that it won't even last 100 years. One day we should have a controlled demolition of all the eyesores with 3,000 Jews in each one as payback for 9/11.

Also, plebs generally think old buildings automatically means good buildings. It's not true, especially not in NY. Hacks practicing art is not unique to the modern world, it's just at enough an unfamiliar distance that it's hard to read the poor design or workmanship at first glance. Skewering this attitude makes up like half of the jokes in postmodernism, pic related.

it's just mud, and they have more land than that, so why not build a bigger mud hut? there's like 7 people in the family, why build a small house??

The tap water one is up there too

you're telling me that building is intentionally bad?

Are you involved in the construction or design of a house or building in the near future? If so, make sure you employ a proper designer with proven aesthetic taste.

I personally believe that soviet-tier modern buildings can be improved by adding a nice facade and some Ionic columns

Even the worst architecture of that era looks like a masterpiece compared to the monstrosities of modern architecture.

just watched the tap water one, that was dank

Don't be a Roman pleb.

THE DESIGN GOES AROUND THE ENTIRE BUILDING OR IT GETS THE MODERNIST AGAIN

Do you think it's bad? It's just that the exterior was designed to carry distinct elements of nearby iconic buildings in Chicago, pics related. It's in the beaux arts/french neoclassical style but as a pastiche. Self awareness doesn't preclude it from being a very beautiful building.

Holla Forums has a very poor understanding of what postmodernism means in architecture. or modernism for that matter

It wants to be pastiche but it just ends up looking like parody…

I'm not in construction, but you're right that buildings can be improved slightly. The tragedy is when old buildings are destroyed that we barely even have the capability to rebuild. There is no regard for aesthetics at all anymore, property developers have been let loose here in Australia. They only want to make buildings quick and fast, those are the only priorities. So much damage has already been done to so many cities. They have become ugly and demoralizing places. That was always the objective I believe.

Man was meant to live in homes, not stacked up like chattel in crates on top of one. High density living 'solutions' are hell, you just get used to the temperature when you've been there long enough.
Make American Homes Great Again

Modern architects are shit

I haven't personally looked into it here. I would wager that ugly, neutral buildings only became acceptable after the 70s, when multiculti was in full swing (thanks gough shitlam)

After all, can't have the risk of triggering the immigrants with our oppressive Colonial-Imperialist architecture. That would be so insensitive. Just build flat, dopey hovels and put a render on the outside. They appeal to nobody, therefore they offend nobody…

capoids are not congoids

No, nothing to do with immigrants. Just Jews who after 1945 had little opposition in their cultural take over of a weakened, war-weary West. They marched through academia, health services, media and the arts, making it all as corrosive, degenerate, deceitful and anti-Goy as possible. Architecture is just one facet of this destruction, but an obvious one.

Just look at how things used to be, it's unbelievable now. 2016 is hell.

We need to remove kebab hard and soon.

these buildings look like shit. I am more and more convinced that american architecture and art is just not capable to create a masterpiece.

On phone, this will be a shit comment, but this topic is near and dear to my heart. The Jews destroyed western architecture and urbanism via the Bauhaus school. Reading list:

From Bauhaus to Our House - Tom Wolfe
The Geography of Nowhere - James Kunstler (might echo, the book is good)
The Aesthetics of Architecture - Roger Scruton

Any young anons who want to learn non-degenerate architecture in the US should look at Notre Dame.

Mckim Mead and White.

You shut your whore mouth, user.

Medieval architecture is god-tier, especially the castles (I know Neuschwanstein is not medieval, but it is medieval-inspired nonetheless)

Neoclassical fashy stuff is god tier

Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture. Holla Forums approved or not?

First picture: Why is it all boring squares and boxes. I've seen kids stick shit in jelly, that looked more impressive. It looks like an abomination in contrast to the nature around it.

Fourth picture: Those obnoxious boxes and, and what the fuck is the purpose of that concrete dick sticking out in the right side? It makes no sense and it looks terrible.

You need to look in France if you want a castle. No other country has as many up for sale and for so cheap (relatively speaking).

For less than a million Euros you can have a castle which would make James Bond villains blush with envy. How about bellesdemeures.com/annonces/achat-de-prestige/chateau/amboise-37/111840773.htm or maisons-et-chateaux.com/fiche-8787JMW-sel0.htm

we are currently closed for renovations.
PLEASE, GTFO Europe, or thread at your own responsibility

To be honest I don't actually mind the first one. Although in general I'm dead against modern architecture, I do think the architect did a very good job. However, it relies heavily on the landscape surrounding it and in any other location it would probably just be another piece of degenerate modernism.

That's the point of Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture: it's supposed to fit in well with the landscape and spread out horizontally rather than vertically as he believed American architects should take advantage of the countryside's wide spaces instead of making taller houses that stick out awkwardly.

This picture makes me mad.

New york is god tier. Shit place to live probably, but the architecture is so good

This one looks super comfy, even on 200 hectares and multiple lakes - houses-and-castles.co.uk/full-description-6899CHG-sel0.htm

The standard of having a setback before begonning the tallest part of the skyscrapper makes it look good from ground level

Thoughts on building two of these buildings to replace the WTC?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Illinois

With two of them you would have the parking space for 30k self driving cars for your robo-taxi empire,and a place for people to store their self driving cars during the work day.

You would also have drone delivery storage facilities as the two towers were designed to store 300 helicopters or 150 each.

I really enjoy this discussion y'all.

Plebs just don't understand how much architectural style is tied to the material restraints of its time. They can't separate gut reactions of jpegs on a computer to actual appreciation either through study or touring.

And they commit the same fault levied on postmoderns, picking arbitrarily from the pantheon of architectural style, like ITT. The difference is at least the postmoderns were shitposting on purpose if you think "shitposting ironically is still shitposting", you're newfag cancer who probably also posts "sage isn't a downvote" resulting in pastiche instead of kitsch and at least serving the purpose of criticizing the practice that happens due to market demand and degenerate consumers regardless of their influence.

I need to dig up the references again, but alternative approaches to modernism, like NSDAP's Albert Speer or Giuseppe Terragni practicing under Mussolini/italian modernism (second/third pic) received reappraisals under postmodernism. The way Hitler approached architecture was certainly another modernism, it was another way to synthesize the contradiction between traditional style and modern industrial conditions and society, and they did it through a (in hindsight, very "postmodern") self-aware collage of influences, e.g. taking bits and pieces of aryan traditional architecture and combining into a whole designed to maximize impact. The difference was upholding true beauty - it wasn't anti-modern, it was just anti-marxist.

No, first pic is what parody looks like.

Meant to post this

Is that really true? Take for instance. Did they have to do all that intricate ornamentation?

pls no

First three photos: Expansion being planned for Ottawa's historic Chateau Laurier hotel.

Last photo: view from Major's Hill Park (on the other side of Rideau Canal from the Canadian Parliament) looking south towards Chateau Laurier as it exists today. The proposed expansion would obstruct this view.

Articles (Archive.is not working for me right now):
http:// ottawacitizen . com/news/local-news/the-owners-of-ottawas-iconic-chateau-laurier-hotel-want-to-expand-it
http:// ottawacitizen . com/news/local-news/historical-distinctions-architect-defends-controversial-chateau-laurier-expansion-plan

Why? What's the rationale? "Muh stark constrast"?

Kyke.

From the second article, from architect Peter Clewes:

I agree to a degree, that you can't just mimic the classic architecture, but my own solution for that is to leave Chateau Laurier alone and not expand it.

Its also possible to give the standing structure modern flair without building duplo block buildings next to it, nor destroying the original visage of the building. But these hacks would rather throw about toy blocks and pretend its art over that.

If you want ornamentation, you go Victorian. Nouveau looks like a nuke went off and melted the goddamn building.

That honestly looks disgusting.

Pic related is a church.

This is the interior of a lighthouse that was converted.

Does it have class?

Scurton would probably nominate Sandy Stoddart, another based Brit even if he was against Brexit.

It looks fine, I presume the exterior of the lighthouse is relatively untouched?

Also, I presume the bedroom is on the lower level? I'm not sure I'd be comfortable actually sleeping so "visible".

modernism is fairly cancereous tbh, the weird gothic revival shit from the OP is cool too but many architects think they are insecure in themselves, they are sky scrapers pretending to be gothic churches or venetian palaces. that is just their opinion, even the 1950s-70s brutalist shit looks better than the stuff that they do nowadays

great post
don't forget how CAD totally enabled modernist faggots to go full retard

lurk moar or read a fucking book idiot

10/10 post

Agreed. Irritates the fuck out of me that the Eiffel Tower is considered a masterpiece. It looks like complete shit with the rest of Paris. Just a big iron cancer on the city. The Notre Dame should be the highest building in the city, as intended.

if you knew the trade of these folks they assume that making a "imitation" of the period and connecting it to a historic building cheapens the historic building itself. these guys are doing "contrasting" additions, its sort of a new trend and it pisses off people. they used to do things like minimalist additions which used the flow of the original building and hid in the background. clearly they want to make a statement with the contrasting addition so they are going with it, one day in the future that post-modern addition will itself be historic and looked up with interest by whatever sad fuck there is living in the post-year of fire: 34

And how am I an idiot? I see that you didn't provide any reasons why I'm wrong other than that I should "read a book", which is not a reason. I can just as easily tell you that you are an idiot too and to "read a fucking book". I also see that your opinion on Fallingwater is ">muh boomer meme house". Could it be that my opinion merely differs from your own and you can't handle that?

frank lloyd wright pioneered the prairie style which was about imitating the environment or rather attempting to make the house flow with the environment. falling water is a tourist trap piece of shit.
filtered for newfaggot

Here's something you guys will like. It's a debate between a Catholic and Jewish architect on what architecture is about. Alexander (Catholic) claims architecture is about making good buildings that work and are harmonious, bring positive feelings to people who use the building. Eisenman (Jew) claims that architecture is about subverting harmony to express the disorder and destruction in the world:

katarxis3.com/Alexander_Eisenman_Debate.htm

This is the purest example of Good vs Evil I've ever seen. Needless to say, the evil jew won and his school of thought dominated architecture, and Alexander was marginalized.

I like this decoration. Did they wreck the outside or is it a bit inconspicuous?

He's half Jewish half Catholic, so you definitely see the struggle between good and evil within him. He's sortof a traditionalist, but also definitely a democratic humanist and a bit totalitarian in the jewish way (prescribing from above things that don't really work).

His work isn't that great from what I've seen, but as a philosopher he has his heart in the right place and produced some really fantastic ways of thinking about architecture and social order in general (his "A Pattern Language" is just great).

Why do you think I care about what styles Wright pioneered, or his other works at all? And on the topic of tourist traps, if that is reason enough for something to be shit, then we can say goodbye to many of the greatest architectural works in existence. And things are (generally) popular for a reason - most people like Fallingwater and many wish to visit it, but you don't see the same for many other modernist houses.

Also, I don't even love Fallingwater. In my post I said I merely "didn't mind it" as far as modernism goes, and in many ways it is still just a shitty example of modernism, especially if taken in isolation from its beautiful surroundings.

I think this is the same lighthouse-turned-hotel seen from the exterior. Looks like what I presume it looked like when it was an active lighthouse with the exception of the fluorescent trim around the walkway and roof.

Correction, it's a "lighthouse" in the New England-themed Bell Rock hotel in Europa Park in Rust, Baden-Württemberg in southwest Germany, just across the border and the Rhine from France.

Since it's about as far as one can possibly get from the sea in Germany, I presume it was either custom-built for the park or was transported in pieces from elsewhere.

Most modern architecture where I live looks much better than what was before. I find NYC to be very ugly, so I'm okay with not being surrounded by giant concrete towers.

Victorian architecture is largely Art Nouveau.

user, what late 20th century styles/movements or (non-reactionary) architects would you say aren't kiked? Where can we look towards beyond pomo nihilism and indulgent starchitecture without just seeking out past styles?

And what do you think of the Bauhaus school and Mies' architecture? Is it degenerate? I think it shares the same background as italian fascist architecture, more rationalist and 'minimalist', compare Mies' campus to Piacentini's. Mies and his 'international style' is mischaracterized as austere when in reality he used very luxurious materials and furnishings. Modernism, or commercial psuedo-modernism, took hold, imo, simply because it's cost-effective.

Meant to post this.

What you call "Modernist ideology" full of glass and shit is simply "what can we do with the least amount of money that looks sort of good".

Good architecture is expensive. Office buildings and apartments are built to make money, not to push the boundaries of human art.

When done right, I think neo-futurism can achieve the same emotional upheaval as the true great architecture of old.
And although it does have some characteristics of old futurism, I find it very distinct emotionally, and not necessarily reactionary.

The only caveat to this, is that to me at least, it does feel, much less human. The only way I could express it is the feeling inside Hadrians pantheon, it's like you're connected with the gods, outside of the human shell.
Whereas Art Nouveau and neoclassical is more warm, human. like it'd be perfect to romance your soulmate in, or raise your children, etc.

Pic unrelated

Nice shitpost fuccboi

get fucked kikeboy

What is this shit?
This is honestly some retarded ass shit.

You (((Architects))) will be the first to be purged.

You forgot that in most of these buildings they had to murder a white girl virgin and put the remains into the foundation it is a trade secret.

Lovecraft called the style grotesque

your dub game is off the charts.
still a fag though

Looks like a fucking rock monster

Burgers BTFO again.

WTF. It's disgusting. We need public executions for some architects.

Fuck off satan

stay based user!
30's fashy architecture is best architecture. firmly rooted in history, awe inspiring and martial and still humbling by the colour palette (white gray)

walking up to such buildings i think of a few words: srs bzns, beautiful, wow, pictiem

Yes, but it should also be noted that anybody who follows in their steps also does the same sin.

Ethiopians did stoneworks. Zimbabwe used to have (gone, long before any Europeans arrived) buildings. Can you imagine it?

Fucking depressing. Why does everything has to suck nowadays?

Scruton was one of the few intellectuals who advocated in favor of Brexit

I agree but they are pretty crafty and when they got that compass and square and are plotting out their constructions there is little one can do but that. Not to say it isn't our fault as well. Suppose you might not fancy some koolaid so you serenade darknesss. Such is the life of the dupe.

The Guillotine is the exact same thing as these buildings the constructions are not only establishments but the establishment is a temple a metaphorical actual and symbolical realm that must be seen for what it is before we realize there are huge cavernous pits under us and people who bath in the blood shed in them. in levels. Imagine a 2 story dungeon with the top floor having storm drain grating as flooring and so they shed blood on that floor and underneath they soak in the ruby red succulence of the quintessence!

Now it is time to taste their succulence. It shall quench the thirsts of the profane

The problem is that architects think have to be intuitive. When a bee discovers a new source of nectar and goes to the hive and tells the other bees about it, about 85% of the bees follow the directions to the new source, but about 15% don’t. They fly off all over the place, and one of these will discover the next source. If all the bees flew around randomly the hive would die! Likewise if all architects try to be intuitive architecture will die.

Only 15% of architects should try to find something new while the rest does what works.

Meant to say not minimalist.