UN Panel: U.S. Owes Black People Reparations for History of Slavery

UN Panel: U.S. Owes Black People Reparations for History of Slavery

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/27/un-panel-u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-history-slavery/

archive.is/9GRsS

Our response?
GO TO HELL AND TAKE YOUR FRIENDS WITH YOU, UN

Other urls found in this thread:

consciouscampus.com/portfolio/michael-brown-sr/
wsoctv.com/news/local/court-records-show-keith-scotts-wife-filed-for-restraining-order/450911728
amazon.com/White-Gold-Extraordinary-Thomas-Million/dp/0374289352
archive.fo/DmK8S
archive.is/dVXlp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's fine, as long as they leave and the group of "people" who dominated the slave trade pay.

Pay "reparations" in lead.

not directly related but did you know that mike brown sr is doing college tours about his dindu nuffin???

consciouscampus.com/portfolio/michael-brown-sr/

After all the money they've been given in welfare, I think they owe us now.

This

make me :^)

The US owes white people reparations over making us live with black people.

lmao

I want reparations for my family's destroyed estate and stolen slaves.

I want reparations for bolsheviks destroying my family and their estate in the Ukraine. What are you owed for Holla Forums?

Bongs need to pay me reparations for Dresden.

the Potato Shoah

How much longer must the UN be suffered to exist?

Pants Up, Don't Loot

Let's see now…Ah! Definition #2 should do nicely.

Time to "fix" them.

Fuck you and your reparations, nigger. The worst thing to happen to America was slavery. millions of irredeemable savages imported to this country to fill the coffers of Jew owned banks. Released into the nation, ignorant and dependent on government handouts. We've been paying reparations through wasted tax dollars since the day the chains came off.

They already received reparation. They were not shipped back to Africa to rot in Liberia.

The Spanish should pay my family for diluting my family's blood with their damn conquistadors!

I swear to god that I will get reparations and restorations from the kikes for all whose cock was mongled thanks to the bullshit propaganda they spread in their effort to hide themselves from the rope.

Don't forget muh man carrying that bible in Charlotte.
nevermind it was a gun
with his DNA all over it

wsoctv.com/news/local/court-records-show-keith-scotts-wife-filed-for-restraining-order/450911728

All this is doing is setting Hillary up to take a "Pro-Reparations Stance" as outlined in BLM's "demands".
Trump will undoubtedly be forced to respond during the next debate about "why he is a racist that doesn't support reparations".

Everything is going according to plan goys.

blacks can have their share of the $20T worth of debt

Maybe the Romans or Charlemagne?

I really can't think of anything; I'm 100% WASP and both sides of,my family have been in NA since the 1640s.

(check'd)
double dubs of truth

This sounds like the begging of the Versailles treaty.

They can have reparations, as long as we can build them their own country.

Or maybe Vikings. Yeah, that works.

Norway pls gib oilbux and/or waifu for the ancestors of mine that you traumatized, murdered and/or raped 1300 years ago.

angry letter and deep concern is next?

ok lets add up all the costs of keeping these feril violent morons as pets from cradle to grave over the last 100 years, and deduct that number from the reparations. niggers would still owe yt their worthless lives.

European societies have had their fair share of misfortune at the hands of others, but these terrible situations have generally led to the people overcoming their shitty situation and getting stronger in the long run. We're often taught that struggle leads to progress in terms of technology and society, but that statement doesn't seem to hold true for all peoples. It seems that some people enjoy having a crutch to excuse their failure at worst or mediocrity at best.

Why not both?

What about the white slaves that were taken by the Turks? Where are those reparations?

Okay, the money will be paid in full to any surviving former slave who comes forwards. Oh, and YT gets to deduct the money already spent on dindus in the past 50 years of welfare and policing. Seems fair, right?

Niggers are a race of humanoid termites. I hope we can either send this plague back to where it belongs or destroy it before it's too late.

By "people" do you mean (((people)))?
Because if so, then do you have any evidence to back up the claim that they 'dominated' it?

This comic still bothers me, besides the fact that it's debunked bullshit, over the fact that a retarded artists is masquerading as a scientist. People will actually listen to this fucking asshole, when he probably has never take a science class after high school.

The UN is full of backwards Muslim nations anyhow. Some more ethnocentric alliances would work better, today.

I want reparations from Germans for abusing my Italian ancestors. Also I want reparations from Italians for abusing my German ancestors.

I want reparations from the british for what they did to my irish ancestors, I want reparations from the natives for their raids on my ancestors and their towns in burgerland, i want reparations from the blacks for the things they've stolen from me, I want reparations from the italians for what Rome did to my german, french, and irish ancestors, i want reparations from the swedes for viking raids on my ancestors, and i want reparations from kebab for their raids on my ancestors and because they stink and are ugly to look at

see, this is why we should never have bothered being the first to outlaw slavery, you don't see african nations putting up with this dumb shit and they STILL cannibalize their property

Absolutely.

You know what I don't understand? The US fought a civil war, a million men lost their lives to give freedom to the slaves (among other things).

They're acting as if slavery wasn't already paid for in blood. Because they don't know how society works and how history is made.

They have received it in the way of social welfare for the last many decades. They can all fuck off

How the hell do you calculate the money for the reparation? You would need lists of all the slaves, with the time for which they worked, you would have to pay one fee for the "trauma" for being enslaved, then you would have to pay another amount for the time they worked, substract what they would pay for rent, clothing and food and then redistribute it between their offspring current niggers who live today. The niggers will have to prove that they are related to the slaves and with the millions of niggers nowadays I don't think that the amount won't be that much for single one of them. I would just give them as a collective community some low quality piece of land.

Fucking niggers.

Colonialism was a mistake. We should never have bothered developing that continent.

Germany owes me gibs for invading Poland.

Gibs me money Merkel! What are you? A Nazi?!

I think it really says something when the leader a the biggest slave rebellion in american history told his people to spare the poor whites

(((They))) managed to convince everyone, both niggers and whites that it was the poor whites who were the evil racists of history.

I find it funny "expert panels" are citing feels over reals.

It's fucking ridiculous. The UK owes me 1 million dollars in reperations because one of my ancestors was a convict sent to Australia for larcency and forced to work as slave labor.

But Africa doesn't owe the negro burgers for thousands of years of slavery and the jews don't owe them anything for buying those slaves and shipping them to the US. Blacks probably think white men were just savagely hunting them like game and plucking them from their peaceful flying pyramids.

I want reparations for the Spanish occupation of Holland under Philip II. They can pay for it out of the reparations they get from the kebabs for conquering them.

I also want reparations from the kikes because I'm a cutfag.

Nice dub dubs

Brings a whole new meaning to 'bible belt'

I'm part Finnish, Estonian, Lithuanian, Polish, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Belorussian, Romanian, Bulgarian, and Irish.
I want my reparations from fucking everybody. I want muh gibs.

Didn't almost every country have slaves at one point or another?

Isn't every country in the UN a slave to the UN?

Maybe the UN should start paying reparations to it's member nations.

I hope President Trump removes Murrica from the UN and makes them pay rent

Reminder: if Clinton wins she will force us all to comply.

Alright then.

all blacks didn't come to the US because of slavery, all whites didn't come to the US before or during slavery, several came after and thus have nothing to do with it. and finally, what about the half-breeds? do they pay themselves reparations? do they even get reparations? or do they have to pay everyone else since half of their ancestry consists of evil slave owners?

there's still slavery today.

I want reparations from society. Being forced to attend ten years of daily propaganda sessions in a dysfunctional social environment has left me bitter and antisocial. Also, my taxes are going to all sorts of disgusting things. I want reparations for my taxes.

I want reparations from women. Having to handle my gf's bullshit every time the moon cycle dictates her to go crazy is stressful as fuck. Having to handle female drama at work like a fucking kindergarten teacher too. Also I grew up with a single mother, need I say more?

I want reparations from niggers and arabs. I remember a time where no one in my family even bothered locking their doors at night. Now I have to wear a knife and be on edge like a fucking ninja just to go to the store. I'm sure the stress of multiculturalism is shaving a couple of years off my life expectancy.

I want reparations from Germany, seing how several of my family members were killed during the war. I'm somewhat inclined to forego these gibs though, seeing the state of Germany today. I'm not one to kick someone when they're down.

I want reparations from christcucks, for all the fuckery you've caused up here. Several stolen farms, some centuries of jizya tax or whatever you semites call it and at least a couple of old biddies burned. You can pay me instead of running all these asylum centers you love so much.

I want reparations from Sweden, for tempting my weak great grandfather with their buxom succubi and tainting my otherwise pure Norwegian heritage. The shame gives me deep psychological complexes. I obviously know the suffering of hapa life.

I want reparations from burgers, anglos and slavs for being huge kikes. You fuckers won the war and turned the world to shit.

Finally, I want reparations from you guys. I don't agree with, or even like, most of you. But this is the only place where there are some semblance of free and rational discussion left in this world and so I'm stuck here forever, watching my life tick by as I shitpost and rage.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEparations

Britain pay me for taking away Hong Kong and Shanghai even though you improved it dirty waito piggu

Nearly all whites didn't even have a single ancestor responsible and most certainly nobody alive today was a slave or responsible for slavery in the USA. Besides, whites paid their dues. More whites died in the US civil war fighting to free them than elite who enslaved them.

They just need to make it clear at this point. The absolute final and ultimate settlement where whites will pay once and blacks can never ever ever bitch about anything ever again. I suggest the solution promoted by Malcolm X, which is a one way ticket back to Africa all expenses paid. If whites are so evil and oppressing you so much, FYI, you do not have to live around whites and should not. So don't fucking live in a country that is founded by whites and is majority white.

The UN, folks.

SEND THEM TO LIBERIA

IT'S WHAT HONEST ABE WANTED

Isn't this going against every Western law?
Descendants can't in any way be liable to pay for their ancestors debts. Let alone for something that happened 200 years ago.
Assuming reparations are debt and niggers weren't transported to the US by jewish ship owners.

Also, will I be able to sue Turks for the 20 million Slavs kidnapped and made slaves during 1400-1700?

Marcus Garvey had it right.

No, you're stuck in pre-ww2 law. We're progressive and enlightened now. You are born with inherent sin, and must work off your debt. Think christcuckery, only without any soul.

Women, kikes, niggers etc. are all dependent on you feeding them because they are unable to get shit done themselves. Not doing that would be like genocide, you monster.

If your skin is fair you must repair

And so we should be stuck with them?

Marcus Gravy, more like.

Actually Garvey wanted blacks to go back to Africa, he even started an entire shipping line (the black star line) to get rid of them.

Very interesting guy, he understood blacks…he understood what they were. He only wanted productive blacks to go back to africa and build a nation because he recognised most blacks in america are just niggers and are cancer.

If he cares so much he should have been there to teach his son not to be a fucking violent criminal.

How many slaves did the federal government actually own?

You are right user.

It´s time for whites to chimp out like we did when the jews declared us war.

Meanwhile my country just added Burka´s to the long list of banned muslim shit.

The niggers are like Jews and their holocaust industry. They will never stop whining for gibsmedats and every attempt at appeasement will be met with savagery. They are why people turn to racism and why every race despises them and the modern left as well, due to their cancerous victim culture but history always shows you should never take too much. You give them a yard, and they may take a whole nation but that nation will be full of angry people with rope and shotguns.

All the whites that died, far more than those who enslaved, in a civil war just to free them and countless promotion of civil rights and appeasement. No amount of effort, on behalf of and by whites, shall ever be enough, to them. I know for a fact now, that no matter what whites do to try to make amends, it'll never be enough for blacks. The race white people murdered, and enslaved more of than anyone else, were Indians and orientals, and they don't complain anywhere near as much, as niggers do. No, they can move forward, stand up on their own. Not niggers. I fear that the only way to stop this, will be nothing short of another civil war, in which whites, will be overwhelmingly be the victor, after all attempts have and white people themselves, have been exhausted.

Niggers can fuck off back to their own nations at least. I can't even do that.

Dropping redpills, feel free to spread them to your friends and neighbors

Just imagine where we would be if millions of whites weren't enslaved/killed by subhumans from semetic sand nigger kikes to gooks over just the last 2,000 years. Then remember we have to kiss their asses and pay for their future because evolution left them behind.

European population would at least be double and space Nazis would be a thing dammit.

amazon.com/White-Gold-Extraordinary-Thomas-Million/dp/0374289352

Should be spread on twitter or something.

So…. bullshit.

if the first official slave-owner lived in 1655, then how do you have a photograph of him?

I don't owe them niggers a fucking dime, I didn't even have family in the usa until the late 1880s

absolutely nothing. unfortunately my family tree is one giant shittree that bares the shittiest of shitlord fruit.

hmmm… I wonder why we don't see the UN condemning the current sex slave market?

archive.fo/DmK8S
> Saudi Arabian Buyers Are Shopping For Sex Slaves - At ISIS Auctions!

Saudi Arabia leads the human rights section of the UN (sic).

I had noticed that as well user, what wonderful champions of humanity!

I love the Alpine Jews.

lel

you should respond with
Caesar enslaved a million Gauls on his Gallic expedition and sold them in Rome to pay off his debts

Does the UN even realize what a joke they are?

Slavery was a mistake. But it was a mistake commanded by a minority of the population, and we now have to deal with niggers

If someone hasn't read this, very light redpilling article by vice, in 2005
archive.is/dVXlp

This, the user who posted is just as retarded as the "we wuz kangz" niggers.

*posted that

and tbh the native americans had slaves
saying the first american slave owner was black completely ignores what the aztecs were doing down south

I want the communists in spain to be held accountable for my grandparents that had to flee the civil war.

although it may not be a photograph
it looks a little messed up and drawn so it could be a hand drawn sketch made by tracing an image produced by a camera obscura which was a primitive form of camera in use since the Renaissance era which could create an image on a surface which could then be traced and drawn by an artist

I want reparations from England for forcibly evicting my people from Nova Scotia.
I want reparations for my people's forced slavery in Georgia after being evicted from NS.
I want reparations from the US for trying to force my ancestors to speak English instead of French.
I want reparations for all of our food used by other people.

Je veux une Louisiane indépendante sans New Orleans

Let's look back at history.

When Babylon was conquered by the Persians, the Hebrews were released from their bondage in slavery.

Recognizing that simply freeing people doesn't actually do much to improve their station, the king wisely expelled the Hebrews, sending them back to the land from which they came. They were provided with support to rebuild their temple which provided the necessary economic stimulus for these people to rebuild their lives as free men and women.

The African population that was brought to the Americas in bondage was freed only to discover that they were blessed with the freedom to starve. They neither had wealth, nor did they possess the social skills to negotiate sufficient wages. Moreover, their former owners were unsettled by their close proximity to the impoverished former slaves and enacted various measures to ensure that their livelihood would remain unthreatened.

We've seen many years pass since then, and the conditions of the blacks in America has not improved. Indeed, in some ways things have gotten worse. Relations between the two peoples has grown increasingly polarized, and will continue to do so if nothing is done.

The only way to preserve the integrity of the US while simultaneously making amends for the past is to expel them. Paying out money to these people will not work. So long as they remain here, they shall continue to look upon the white population with envy and hatred. The white population will likewise view the blacks with suspicion and disdain.

They have to go back.

Another tear-jerking episode of waa-waa white people are bad people. Keep whinging and hopefully you'll get euthanized.

Low does testosterone

Dose

Fucking idiots think it isn't minorities that aren't going to end up paying.

Goddamn UN needs to be dissolved

Germans were enslaved by the Romans. I am of German descent. Where are my reparation Italy?

What an age we are living in!

That actually makes a lot of sense. They want to ensure they never have to put up with another murkan Dindu. Everywhere else he got thrown out of, either he paid, or they paid, but he never came back.
The US' first panhandling president, everybody!

well i guess the jews owe us all for creating usury and starting both world wars

Well, half my bloodline comes from niggers that were owned by the Irish. The other half is Irish. So I want reparations from myself?

same tbh
im half english half irish
i owe reparations to myself too

always sterilize your slaves

What do they produce? Watches and avarice. They will bet on where a cow takes a shit, a most prodigious use of the capital situated within this polity. Bury them within their mountains. Cut them off from the world.

technically
welfare already paid because they are incompetent and lazy niggers should count against the reparations owed because being freed from slavery made them incompetent and lazy
and
once the (eventual) remaining of the welfare is paid, these niggers will be owed NOTHING

They already got reparations

First post, best post?

That guy knows the truth

Butthurt russian poster in 3.2.1..

The only thing owed by White and Jewish slave traders is a refund from the African slave traders that sold a purposely defective product known as the African-American to them to begin with.

Former slave owners should really pay former slaves for every hour of work and in some cases pay child support. Just don't involve anyone else in this, because people that were never slaves should not be receiving anything from people that never owned slaves.

All former slaves and former slave owners in the US are dead. There is not a single person alive who was a slave or knows someone who was a slave, or even knows someone who knew someone who was a slave.

This shit is history for a reason. Because it's over.

That's not my response. As a 55 year old white American former slave, I want reparations too.

I was held by the state for over three years and forced to work full time for ~$30/mth.

My sons deserve a legacy from what has been stolen from me.

I am a white American that wasa slave for over three years. You are incorrect.

Slavery is STILL legal in America.

I want reparations from the Turks for the Armenian genocide.

When will Turkey give me gibs for four century of slavery and trying to genocide my race out of existence?

Blacks in Africa sold Blacks to Jews for rum who sold them to the plantation owners in the USA.

The Jews controlled the majority of the slave trade and triangle trade. rum for slaves
slaves for sugar, sugar to make rum.

this whole UN issue stinks of cherry picking. So many people from many cultures in history have been slaves, to single out the USA (whites) for black slavery is nonsensical.

Right now its whites who are working hard so blacks can act frivolously on the toils of the white.