During my childhood, my parents had frog decorations everywhere...

During my childhood, my parents had frog decorations everywhere. I asked them why they liked frogs so much and they shrugged it off, saying "I'm not really sure."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mind
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you had a near death experience in the years 1998-1999?
If so, you need to watch the film Jacob's Ladder and then contact me in this thread as soon as possible.

Well shit, I was 7 and my bike rolled off the curb onto the road with me still on it, straight in front of a car. That was almost the end of me. I'm not OP but shit man, near death experience in 1998 fits the bill.

Whatever you do, don't sleep outside on a lunar eclipse.
That is when the demons can get you and drag your soul back.

TAKE YOUR MEDS

Thanks bro but I'll be just fine

Not if you are protected by the solar god.
Lugh lamfadha
Sol invictus
Jesus christ
etc

I don't believe in Christianity, but I do believe in demons since I have seen them myself.
They tend to look like Jews, but they have tails. On the night of a lunar eclipse, they will go for a stroll.
They are really hunting for lost souls, who they can smell on these nights with their large noses.
When the moon is in shadow, their eyes go completely black and that is when they are dangerous.
I have seen this once and I ran for my life. When I got home my mom said I was ice cold when she touched me.
If you are ever on a the buss or subway sometime, and you see somebody who might be one, try to bump their lower back/upper buttocks.
If you feel something there, it's the tail and then you know they exist.

Do you ever see green lizard aliens that try to fuck you in your sleep?

Get out Goon

Nice try shill.

It was a serious question you douche I thought maybe you'd be able to help me

the fuck does jacob's ladder have to do with it?

Sorry to be dismissive but people who believe in aliens molesting them are mentally ill individuals dealing with severe sexual trauma through hallucinations.
My advice is go to a good hypnotist and hopefully he will pull out your real original molestation experience that you have buried in your mind.
Are you Catholic by the way and were you active in the Church as child?

Everything you fool…

This is why im working to destroy israel.
I just wanted to shitpost on my tapioca puddy board and you fuckers have to come in and shit up even that.

Jacobs Ladder was good

Sounds like youre talking about black eyed entities, which make you offers that no one whos ever told a story about them accepted.

also
that seems pointless, christians are the only group of people who continue to dedicate actual time and money in the current year to fighting demons.
A christian or not, they think demons are real, and think they are legitimately fighting them using prayers and holy relics, so they may be a source of help if you legit think youve met a demon.

(checked)
care to elaborate? the film is about a dude living a life in his last moments without knowing it, thats great and all, but it would have no bearing on meme magic or the mandella effect unless he was the ONLY one experiencing it you retard.
Meaning that there are at least two people in the world, me and you, you know you are you, and i know i am me, whatever you and me mean, we know that there are two entities as play, meaning that correlated experiences occurring right now cannot be a figment of YOUR imagination, because YOU are only at most one HALF of EVERYTHING.

even if you genuinely think that I am just part of you trying to argue with yourself, youve not got to completely redefine your terms of "you" and "me" because i am actively arguing against your delusion.

I was never molested by them but some nights when I fall asleep I have these really wierd dreams where I leave my body. They feel so real that sometimes I forget I'm dreaming, But in the dreams I see these green lizard type creatures that look at me like they want to fuck me or something it's really strange. They never do though it's like they have to have my permission.
No I was never really religious, I never went to church or anything like that. My mom wanted to get me and all of my sibling baptized when we were younger because she was demi religious but that never happened due to shitty life circumstances and my dad taking custody etc etc… I used to wear a cross necklace all the time growing up but as I grew older I gave all that stupid stuff up.

Do you ever bother actually trying to ask them questions? Ask them if they can take on somewhat more human forms.

I don't think you know how meme magic works friend, what you typed out sound like legit psychosis…

Psychoanalysis of all types is bullshit. Strengthen good patterns and let shit patterns wither and die in you neurons. Cognitive behavioral therapy is the only way.

No I don't talk to them. I don't think they can change form because they always look the same when they visit me.

Try talking to them for once, and find out. Ask them why they choose to visit you.

It's because they wanna fuck me

I believe it's like that but we are all living in our own realities, with this image board being some sort of connection between our minds (realities).
A psychic link, if you will. I'm guessing such a link can only occur when the realities that develop in these dying minds is very similar.
Ours are all similar with respect to the topics discussed on this board, which allows it to exist.
There may be some startling differences in each of our realities, but I'm not sure how to determine what they are.
I was think perhaps even some URLs differ, so if we had a few threads where we all just posted random URLs, and if some people get different webpages (include screen shots) or 404s, then that could be discrepancy.
My guess that is most of the stuff posted here are things that correlate throughout our realities.

Also, I don't really think we are living in the final hours of our lives tbh.
I think our near death experiences caused our souls to escape to new realities.
I was just using Jacob's Ladder as a somewhat similar example but his reality is just in his mind.
Also the demons in it remind me of things I have experienced.

You have psychosis

He's trying to get us to fornicate with strangers on the bus/subway

I saw Star Wars: Episode I. Does that count?

Kek

it doesnt, thats my point, jacobs ladder is only relevant if you are posing the meme magic as being in OP's head, but we can prove we arent in OP's head because we are not OP, he cannot prove that because we could be in his head, but the mere fact that we are not OP and so can dismiss the thought means that there must be some other explaination, and so jacob's ladder is fucking irrelevant.

And yes, what I described would be psychosis, which again, can either be disproved by one of us not having it, or be made irrelevant if both of us had it.

so explain how jacob's ladder fits, because it doesnt, this is closer to doctor who or hp lovecraft than it is to something like jacob's ladder or johnny got his gun.

Yes don't sleep outside on a fell moon or her demons will come and get your shekels

You have to be retarded or underage to even consider such bullshit.

The "everything" comment was satire and I was mocking OP for being bat shit insane. After reading your last post though I genuinely believe you have psychosis.

He could just be really really high user.

you sound like a NEET, dude.
When is the last time you went outside? because there are more connections to be made than on Holla Forums.

They wouldnt be, the differences would necessarily be subtle, as anything overt would be too easily expressed in the general course of conversing and so exposed.

We post and click links here all the time, it doesnt happen, the archive machine fills in for any potential 404 errors.

It wouldnt matter either way, if the last second of our lives were spent in a "flashback" that felt like real time, we wouldnt know the difference, and upon reaching the end of that flashback, we would flash back further, like an infinite mirror, meaning that there is no point where we could realistically differentiate between the real and the relived, and so there is no difference between them.

*a new reality, because otherwise we wouldnt be able to interact, and there is no such thing as "near death experience" if your soul goes to a new reality, thats just called a "death experience" meaning that in one reality you are dead, and in this one alive, that is known as quantum death.

The reality is shared though, no matter what cause binds any of us one simple truth is that there are at least two entities interacting here, and so we cannot be entirely imagined.

get some help, friend.

youve got one of two choices here, anons.
Either admit you are too stupid to comprehend the subject, or admit you arent even trying.

Literally every post ive made here has been arguing against solipism and trying to explain to the user who may be having a psychotic episode that what he believes cannot possibly occur.

I choose to stop reading right there and check those dubs

Perhaps psychosis is how some people react when this happens to them?
But I assure you I am quite sane. I even have a pseudo-scientific explanation for how this can happen.
I am a materialist so the idea of 'soul' for me must be physical.
I consider it the set of states your nervous system, particularly your brain, has until death.
Particularly the pattern of neurons and transmissions and anything that makes your mind information wise.
A fat cell here or there that does not contribute anything I do not include in this set of 'states'.
Now, if you have not read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mind then I suggest that you do.
Now, if your brain uses quantum entanglement to achieve consciousness, then it uses the ability of quantum states, like a quibit, to exist in all possible states before an observation forces them to collapse down to definite state.
Specific quantum operators, in the world of quantum computing and quibits they are called quantum gates, can then be used to change state and are the basis of computation.
Now the brain does not function like a computer, so I'm sure it would use different operators that act on individual states in entangled neurons.
Now suppose that when when the set of entangled neurons in your brain are in an unobserved state, and thus holding all possible values for that state, that each possible state represents a different you in a different universe, so in a way, you are entangled with copies of yourself in many universes.
Then when that states collapses, you collapse down to just being the state in this universe.
Now what if the only thing those universes had to have in common was a set of neurons entangled in the same way.
Then it might not even be you that you are entangled with, it might be someone else, or a frog maybe if they could produce said state.
Now, if most of your cerebral cortex is entangled with another, then my guess is that universe is pretty similar, and that person is close enough to you that you would consider it to be you. But maybe some memories or desires or tastes differ slightly.
So my guess is that during near death experiences, you end up entangled with a lot of almost exactly (but not quite) the same yous and then it collapses at some point, but I think sometimes some states are switched since quantum states can be teleported
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation
So 'you' end up in a different universe where certain things you remember are wrong, certain places feel like you've been there before (because you have!), and everything else is mostly the same.
I have no idea what the demons are, but my guess is that godlike beings (alien, but not aliens in saucers) can exist, minds embedded on the even horizon of black holes, and that they can influence the reality around the even horizon (the universe they are in) via some sort of mental connection to minions.
I think their minions make up angels and demons.
I haven't figured out how a mind as physically (but not computationally) limited as this would create minions and communicate with them.
Imagine skynet*10^50 but only able to communicate via hawking radiation or gravitational waves.
I've emailed many physicists with ideas of how these godlike minds influence places far away like earth, but none have yet responded unfortunately.

I mean 'for ideas'.

OP here - first time posting since initial post.

I was banned for it. Resorting to VPNs.

Yes, in 1998. My name is also Jacob.

I am 30 minutes into watching the film. I have never had such an experience in my entire life.

I will post again after finishing watching.

you fucking retard

He also forgot to block out his IP address.
Now the CTR goons will get him.

oops

I'm pretty spooked. What do I do?

Yea i did as well. Almost drowned when my innertube flipped over. Almost drowned alot actually

What now?

A family member painted this picture in 1986, I call it Disciples of Kek.