Cruz Offers To Help Trump With Debate Prep

archive.is/5Id9V

Can it be? Has El Rato begun to redeem himself now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19Wpp_HQ6Dg
breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/27/clock-boy-ahmeds-father-files-lawsuit-blaze-glenn-beck-ben-shapiro/
archive.fo/AWb0G
youtube.com/watch?v=EysrqMMhwHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He will never redeem himself. He can lick the boot but that's it. He's a traitor who wouldn't endorse at the convention and that's all he'll ever be.

No.

DON'T DO IT DONALD, HE'S MAKING A MOVE FOR YOUR DELEGATES

THE PRESIDENCA HILRAH HAND IT OVA AND NO ONE GETS HURT

Once a rat, always a rat. Never a mouse.

DA DUH-BAITS DAHNALD

HAND YE SCRIPT OVAH

Get a load of this fucking rat.

Rato a good boy he jus tryna help

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

Confirmed for Rato wanting to run for President again.

No. He is making it sound like help is needed.

The Evangelicals have a hard on for the Kikes though. Make yourself the more pro-Kike candidate and you'll win every single one over.

Then Trump can just backstab the Jews later.

AVOID TACO SKAVEN

AVOID TACO SKAVEN

AVOID TACO SKAVEN

AVOID TACO SKAVEN

AVOID TACO SKAVEN

AVOID TACO SKAVEN

Redemption arc?

Rato just wants attention, Trump already destroyed him in debates.

THE WORTHY OPPONENT HAS BECOME AN STEADFAST ALLY!

THIS IS NOW ANIME!

DAAAAHNALD
youtube.com/watch?v=19Wpp_HQ6Dg

He's just campaigning for 2024, maybe even 2020.

Does anyone have the skelegates pic?

You're a big guy.

Wow, he took that threat pretty serious eh?

UUUU

Rinsed Pubes told him no money if he doesn't fall in line.

Has real life become a JRPG? The villain from the first disc joins your party on the second to help you defeat the ultimate evil and save the world?

Dahnald! Dahnald! Now I understand!
The meaning of the constitution!
You were always protecting me!
Always building the wall over me!
Always, we were always together Dahnald!
There's no way a true conservative can lose!

jej

>mfw Cruz is tsun-tsun for Dahnald

this is the faggot who said he'd have a "non-offensive" campaign against Hillary

GIVE ME THE FLAVORTOWN, DONALD.

i wouldnt trust him as far as i could throw him after getting him in a rat trap.

kekked and checked

thread theme

YOU THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A JOKE

This will never stop being funny.

I keep saying this will end with Trump fighting Obama in a sword fight on top of a building in the middle of a thunderstorm. Between all our meming, will the warp show up and Trump actually becomes a gold armour-clad god emperor?

That said, Cruz either detects that Trump really does have a chance at becoming president and wants to get on his good side and possibly a Supreme Court nomination or he is acting as an agent for Hillary.

"Come on, Dahnald, we've been best buddies since the start of this election. Remember that time when I spread lies that Carson had dropped out to get his voters? Or that time when my campaign sent a bunch of people "voter violation" letters to scare them to vote for me? Or that time at the RNC where I didn't endorse you and came off as a bit of a jerk? Or that time when I got so scared that I will have to find an actual job out of politics because nobody is willing to either vote for me or shill for me anymore? Those were great times.

So let me help you Dahnald. As you can clearly see from my track record, my plan has always been to get you in office. I just want to people see that I finally came around to supporting you up front with all the others."

Witty banter from RCP today.

Come with us, Dahnald. You have so much to learn.

Top Kek. Meme magic works in funny ways.

You mean MY delegates?

And the sabotage continues.

At least he made Glenn Beck even more butthurt.

I honestly think that Beck might actually kill himself. I hope that he drowns himself in Cheetos.

He was talking about going on a retreat to the mountains or some shit. We really aught to send bags of Cheetos to his residence.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/27/clock-boy-ahmeds-father-files-lawsuit-blaze-glenn-beck-ben-shapiro/
archive.fo/AWb0G
Now clock boy is suing him and Shekels Shapiro

The final battle has begun.

The amount of newfags is quickly scaling above and beyond our native population; I'm seriously concerned that our mods are Merkel-Tier, letting cuckchan displace us.

I've been here too long. I thought that said "debate Pepe."

Nah. Trump is far more a Naruto than Cruz, same loud personality, focus on success, and they both have blond hair.

Also Naruto became a toad sage, another sign.

I'm completely serious.
This is a cuckchan meme.
It was mocked and laughed right off the board during the primaries.
Only complete autismos from that wretched shithole would post it.

I like it

People like taking big black dick up the ass too.

For some reason I find the meme funny and I don't know why. Iv'e always found the the funniest memes have incomprehensive humor behind them.

For example I can't explain to anyone why Spurdo or the plane scene is hilarious.

What is it about delegates that makes you so butthurt? could it be you've come to steal them, Ted?

current year just gets crazier and crazier.

You think that it's the meme I don't like - its you I don't like.
You should go home to cuckchan, we don't want you here.
By not knowing about the history of this meme and this board you successfully out yourself as someone who was stupid enough to stay on cuckchan after jewt went full cuckold.
Everything you say now is overshadowed by this fact - you're a loser - a retard - someone who was stupid enough to stay.
I don't like you, I don't like that you're here, I don't like that our mods have stopped banning you cancerous transplants who have historically driven down board quality.
Go back and don't return here.

Yeah, but he isn't the cool villain who is as skilled at fighting as you are. He is the shitty rogue with smoke bombs and rat traps that you don't really want but figure he might be useful as a decoy later on.

The butthurt is absolutely palpable. Lighten up and enjoy some memes, user.

I like to hope all men can attain redemption one day.

Work makes you free in more than one way.

This is a murderer's name.

Holy shit I never thought of this. If Naruto wasn't so gay, more meme magic could be extracted

No.
This board is a serious place for serious posters who want serious discussion.
This place was the epitome of NoFun.
Cancerous, autistic shitposters like yourself drive down the quality of this board massively because you don't give a shit about the politics, you just like to meme.
Our mods gave up a few months back and flooded this place with people like you - some days I can't discern what board catalog I'm looking at because it's chock-full of shitty OPs and low-quality posts.
You are this cancer.

wew

WEW

At this point, I'm just going to smugpost

That meme was used here back during the debates faggot fuck off

You know you're proving him right when the best response you can come up with is 'wew', right?

Just hold out until after the election and things die down user, we will take the board back.

This.

It was never used here. This meme was almost exclusively 4chan. I was around before trump announced and I was only ever exposed to that meme well after Rato lost which means it was contained within 4chan. He's right to point it out as a pretty good predictor of who is a cuckchan refugee and who isn't.

It's all he deserves because he is an autistic fuckwit. His response to the supposed declining quality of this board is to rage like a nitwit rather than suggest actual common sense ideas or make his own board or make his own thread and guide the conversation in a useful manner.

Also, he posts like a retard or in other words,

WEW

Back to 4chan.

Thanks for proving my point.
You have no fucking argument.
You're just here to meme.

No, it wasn't.
You're thinking of cuckchan.
Go back there.

Want a common sense idea?
I said it once already.
The mods should go back to doing their fucking job and removing low quality posters like yourself.
I'm not going to run away and let autismos such as yourself take over.

Again, you didn't address any of his claims and are just relying on calling him autistic as if that means anything anymore. It doesn't matter what we suggest because we are now outnumbered 2 to 1 with you cuckchan transplants who only post low effort posts that drive quality, content down simultaneously. This board was always more about serious discussion and the 'shitposting' done either in brit/pol/ or on 4cuck. I don't see why we have to get a new board because you don't want to conform to the board social mores. If you want to shitpost, have at it, but this isn't the place for that. You're doing nothing but ruin the culture we've engendered for ourselves by refusing to respect our customs. In essence, you are the Syrian refugee, and the person you're raping is nuance and objectivity.

I haven't been on cuck/pol/ in ages

It's been posted here before.

Board quality is declining because of CTR (and brit/pol/), not because I'm memeposting something OP referenced.

Not really because that meme has been used on this board and others for a decent while now. Various people picking up on it here and out in other parts of the internet. There are youtube videos of this meme so it is possible for someone to come across it there instead of getting it from halfchan assuming it came from there in the first place. Assuming that everyone that comes here only uses this site and is not aware of anything beyond this site only is idiotic and rather autistic. Then again, I'm not surprised.

You have no argument. All you have is this hissy fit like a triggered tumblrshit.

this is a thread about Cruz helping Trump in this debate. In this thread you have done nothing to contribute to the topic of the thread and instead whined about a meme and in doing so, helped derail this thread and continue to derail this thread rather than leading by example and providing decent conversation. Even I have commented on the topic at hand which is far more than anything you have done in this thread. You have literally devoted yourself to shitting up this thread. Furthermore, whining about moderation in a random thread instead of using the meta boards or instead of contacting the mods themselves is beyond stupid because even the mods at various times have said they don't see anything. Even more so, you made an assertion with no evidence. That id not an argument. That is bullshit. And finally, getting huffy at people is the worst way to make people change because it will just make people shitpost harder, in hopes you lose your shit and kill yourself in the process. You will never have full control over the way people post. Stay mad.

Yeah.
That's right.

Holy shit, rein in your autism, dude.

See, I can't blame you. You were never a part of this board so you can't realize why you're so cancerous. Just believe us that you are and your presence is awful.

>>>/4chan/

>>>/cuteboys/

You're just like a filthy Yid.
Crossposting anywhere else was a cardinal sin back in the day - we don't want your "diverse" opinion.
This thread is a slide thread.
El Rato is a self admitted Israel loving kike himself - why you would ever support such a slimey bastard in any sense shows that you agree with him.

>>>/cuckchan/

You faggots dont belong here , you have no intereset in political discussion except memes and 1 liners .You are the autistic one that doesnt even get why you guys get called out on it.

Oh look, another person who is whining about the quality of the boar while doing nothing to contribute to supposedly fixing things while dragging down a thread while making nonsense arguments like meming about something means that someone must be from a specific site and only that site since only that site uses specific meme and somehow specific meme is somehow responsible for the downfall this particular board on this particular site.

You're an idiot who is not making any sense. Logic alone shows you are full of it. Let's ignore CTR, goons and so on. Let's ignore actual shills mad at Trump existing. Let's ignore d&c posters who are trying to divide pro-Trump forces on various sites by making people here shun those sites and any attempt at establishing Trump dominance there. No, let's whine about one singular meme in one singular thread where it is actually appropriate. Wew.

I would suggest opening a dictionary if the only word you can use to back up your argument is 'autistic'. Again, low agency posters such as yourself shit up the board yet have none of the capacity to realize they are doing it. You are imageboard africans.

You did not address any of my points in your post. Either address them or kill yourself already.

I am amazed at your lack of ability to infer anything I said and connect the dots to which sections I was replying to.
You have zero critical reading skills.

All you are doing is making false claims. I specifically challenged you assertion that people who used this meme must be from halfchan. Prove this assertion and stop wasting everyone's time. I pointed out the fact that you and your buttbuddy have done nothing to help this board since you are shitting up this thread and have not contributed to the conversation in any meaningful way nor have you shown how your suggestions about the board ill actually fix it. Prove your assertions.

No, kill yourself. Prove your assertions instead of telling someone to educate yourself like a tumblrfag. And you continue to shit up this thread by not adding any meaningful thought to the topic.

Helpless.
Entirely helpless.
You can't even think for yourself.
Then you wonder why I complain you drive down quality.

Trump just needs a non-rigged moderator and a semi-fair debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=EysrqMMhwHQ

Prove that people who use this meme are from halfchan as you asserted. Prove that posting a meme will drive down quality. Prove that this is happening and it is not due to other factors.

You are the one driving down quality. You have been called on to prove your assertions and you can't even do that. Shameful. You wanted seriousness and you're proving you can't even handle a little bit. Sad.

You leaving would be the best thing I could do for the board. You obviously have no capacity for self reflection and show no worry for the community you wish to enter. Let's be clear, that meme was almost never posted here throughout the primaries, certainly none of the permutations of it, and it's a sure sign that someone is likely a cuckchan transplant. That wouldn't be a problem if you didn't then bring your 4chan problems with it, but you do and you don't realize you're doing it. Board speed over there is so fast that the average length of posts is around the size of a tweet. I remember going from 4chan to here and it was dizzying in terms of the slower board speed, but it allows for more thoughtful discussion that is free of the thoughtless meme spouting that has metastasized on 4chan. Just how many times can you chuckle at 'le aussie shitposter meme'?

I don't have to prove anything to you because anyone who was here knows what I'm saying is true. Again, you cuckchanners have no capacity for self reflection so you don't care you're shitting things up for everyone. It's really sad. Just leave, that's all we're asking. You have your board for shitposts, let us have our board without it. At the very least contain it within brit/pol/ if you want to spout memes here.

You ask the impossible.
I can not take you back in time and give you a tour of what once existed.
I can only give you a first hand account of how it was and then tell you how you don't fit that bill.
The simple fact that you can not implicitly understand this is makes my point self-fulfilling.

Honestly Cruz could campaign for Trump in cucked out faggot purple states like Utah and Minnesota

This really. On one hand, sparring with Rato is helpful since he argues in the same manner Hillary does. For the next format of the debate though, I wonder if it will be helpful. He needs to rehearse all the things he can hit at Hillary with.

Wew. Again, prove that the people using this meme are from cuckchan as you are asserting. Prove that this meme in particular is destroying this board. Prove that factors like CTR, goons, and shills have no bearing on this perceived ruining of the board. Prove the board is falling apart.

It's really quite simple. And still, you have not contributed to this thread in a meaningful manner. Wew.

It's not impossible. Prove your assertions. If you think it is impossible then you shouldn't be making assertions you cannot prove.

No need. I was here. I've probably been here longer than you have. That said, that point is not an argument. Stop wasting time and prove your assertions.

No, you are pulling shit out your as to stir up trouble as a means of disrupting the thread and the board. You know, like the various people you reeeeee about memes despite the fact that we have seen Hillary, the ADL, and the press lose their shit over nazi frogs to hilarious affect and to their detriment reminding us all that there is a group that hopes to gain if we abandon the way we have been doing things and thus any suspicion should be cast on anyone suggesting otherwise, like you.

No, because your point has no point since it has no tangible basis since it is nothing more than some amorphous shit in your head and those that either are looking to disrupt this board or are looking to mould it into something it never was.

This. He also need to hold some places in Texas' feet to the fire, flexing what power he has there. This at the very least will help him get back in good graces with his donors if he is being authentic and not saying things for show (which is always a possibility).

This kid is a lost cause. I'm still here kamaraden. Hail victory.

Chek'd and kek'd

You're a lost cause. You cannot even prove your assertions. Your whole existence in this thread has to lose your shit over a meme, get mad at anyone who posts that meme, make false accusations about people who post that meme, and suck the dick of the other faggot getting triggered over that meme. I mean really now.

You managed to prove true everything I said once again.

He operates solely on "pic or it didn't happen" mentality.
I wonder whether or not he believes history existed.
Nobody could prove the Revolutionary war happened, it's just a bunch of written down first hand accounts - kind of like ours but in book format.
Too bad the mods don't do their job anymore.

Everyone who is not a cuckchan refugee has empirical evidence about the matter at hand , That meme belongs in cuckchan. no amount of mental gymnastic will be able to change our opinion on it because we were here and can testifiy about it.

The funnier thing is that since we are asserting that the meme was never posted at all, there should be no evidence of it showing up anywhere. That is, to 'prove' what we're saying is true, we'd have to dig up every single thread for the past year and then look through them for any references which is obviously, though not to him, patently absurd. Don't worry man, a few more months of this retardation and they will fuck off back to Holla Forums.

Did you make your dad take a DNA test so her could "prove" he was your dad even though your mom, grandparents, and relatives said he was?
Who knows if they're related to you either; maybe everyone you know has been lying to you your whole life! Better make them prove it!

God I hope he does. I hope he livestreams it too.
Do it Budd Dwyer style Glenn!

Hopefully he becomes a staunch ally of the god emperor. Heel-face turn is a well worn plot device for a reason.

Pointing out all your logical inconsistencies, your inability to prove your assertions, and your inability to contribute to this thread is proving you right? Wew. Prove your assertions already.

You can't keep running and you can't talk your way out of it. Prove your assertions. Sucking the dude's dick is not going to do it.

That's not an argument. All your saying is that you don't like some random meme.

Goodness gracious you're an idiot and dodging the issue again. The funny part is, you guys claim that people who post the meme are from cuckchan. Then claim I'm from cuckchan. Show me in this thread then, where I posted that meme? I open that to the rest of your raiding buttbuddies as well.

He did say he was going to spend some time in the mountains to clear his head. I honestly think he is going to switch over and become the token "conservative" on CNN of HLN or something.

Oy vey no, we're just astroturfing shills.
When the election is over I'm thinking of launching a series of threads about getting to know more about America's congressmen and senators. I was thinking of doing it on a per-state basis, running up to state elections in the near future. Do you think it's an interesting area to explore?

Here I thought you gained an ounce of self awareness and fucked off.

I'm all for downballot awareness. Do it my man.

I'm waiting for you to actually contribute to the topic of the thread first, something you have yet to do in all the time you have been here. Also, you still didn't take me up on the challenge I posed. Keep crying.

That much is obvious.

You mean like the ones we had during the primaries?

Why aren’t we doing that NOW for the ones who are up for a vote? We need white nationalists at the low level to help Trump in the first place. HE WILL BE STONEWALLED BY CONGRESS.

God forbid you ever end up in court and they call a witness to the stand.

I haven't got a name for it yet but I was thinking on covering all 535 with backstory, political history, dealings, etc. in lieu of the state elections. Only doing so many at a time though. I wanted to launch it back in April but I decided to wait until after the next president was sworn in. It's important we raise awareness should we want to keep the house and senate.

I really wanted to but this election has overshadowed so much on this board and (just like the last two elections) I was waiting for the election to be over because a whole lot of autistic meme spouters tend to leave by the time swear-in occurs.

tbh, every vote counts lol. At least in securing the never trump vote to go to Trump.

This is where that saying about keeping your enemies close comes in handy. This could actually be a good thing. An enemy must go that extra mile to distinguish himself; the burden of proof is on him to clear his sullied name so he might prove a valuable asset for the Trump campaign. He's also in with the GOP establishment so he might be able to open some doors for Trump that might otherwise have remained shut.

No i'm not saying Trump should take Rato completely under his wing, this is definitely a long-handled spoon situation, just saying it might not necessarily be a bad thing.

His style is similar to Clinton's so it would be decent prep.

You are making assertions that people who post that meme must be from halfchan, ignoring the possibility that they are reposting shit that has been posted here. You are making assertions that I'm from halfchan. You are making assertions that this particular meme is hurtful to the board. I'm asking you where you to prove this shit instead of pulling shit out your ass. Instead you are doing the latter and none of the former.

Like the threads we had during when CISA and TPP were a hot topic let alone the primaries.

shite, I cited wrong

It's alright.

lel. I was in the mood to call them out.

No. Stay in the senate, we need him there.

Posting again for another #CruzMissile spergout.

DO NOT DO IT DAHNALD

EL RATO ONLY WANTS TO FIND OUT THE STRATEGY YOU PLAN AND THEN LEAK IT TO THE OTHER SIDE

IN OTHER WORDS ITS A SET-UP DISGUISED AS AN ACT OF KINDNESS

"Kill them with kindness" just got a whole new meaning.

Go back to Stormfront if you want your "serious" no fun allowed postings. This place has always been half serious half shit posting memes, as all imageboards are you massive fucking faggot.

Way to out yourself shill, I'm sure normal 8/pol/ users totally want to kill this place by banning memes and turning this it into another dead end for white nationalism

Never thought I'd root for that sandnigger.

Hopefully he destroys both of them.

By doing this El Rato is implying that the Donald needs help, which only makes him look weak against Hillary. This rat may have the Tea Party faggots in line with him with his superior debate skills and undeniable gift of gab, but a majority of the country knows who he truly is at this point.

Trump is Bobby Fischer and Cruz is some faggot who won a state championship.

I seen that article earlier and was very conflicted.
I hate beck and that dunecoon but beck getting butt raped in the courts is hilarious.

Agreeded trump needs to use the oppurtunity of cruze campaigning for him. This will help solidify trump in a lot of ways. Trump is a smart ma and understands this entire cycle, he should take the oppurtunity to get a person like cruze speaking to people postively about him and getting trumps campaign moementum going.

Some people go over the top here, and as much as I dislike that, this place manages to have a lot more going for it cause of that. The fact is that those who are a bit more paranoid and less fun will always give you shit here, but in the end they also supply relevant information and thoughts.

I personally want the serious and fun mixture to continue, we've had that and will continue to have that. And what's good is that things that would get censored or pushed out on half chan manage to exist well here, as well as people who would.

There are flaws here, and some of the arguing about no fun allowed is of course something that we should be avoiding, but I love the mixture of fun and serious thats here, don't let people dissuade, this place has a high quality quocient.

I get the feeling that Trump would probably look towards someone who actually wins debates for help debating.