How troll armies from 4chan & Russia rigged online polls

How troll armies from 4chan & Russia rigged online polls and hashtags to try to convince you Trump won the debate

archive.is/HwCSt
thinkprogress.org/trump-online-polls-first-presidential-debate-4chan-79aee6e0fc50#.utjuoj9hm

twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/780879620820312064

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HwCSt#selection-581.0-581.146
twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/780879620820312064
youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM
8ch.net/pol/res/7607986.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7607986.html#q7678119
8ch.net/pol/res/7607986.html#q7674495
rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-polls-prove-it-clinton-trounced-trump-in-the-debate-w442533
archive.is/xQpAS
rt.com/news/361382-russia-servers-dnc-hack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They mention Holla Forums too.

MUH RUSSIA

Where were Hillary's "troll armies"? Does she even have one besides an office full of professional shills?

Where are the 85% of Bernie supporters that are supposedly voting for her? Weren't they internet savvy?

wew

The funniest part has to be them thinking that the average normalfag even gives a damn about the polls being fixed.

Top kek.

They're already setting the stage for disputing the total landslide for Trump in November. We need to destroy these motherfuckers before the next debate and election.

kek

Get fucked Kikes.

4chan rigging online polls on CNN and later CNN changing the results only proved online polls mean jack shit. The media changes the results to suit their politics.

IT'S RUSSIA GOYIM

They really are about to start WWIII aren't they.

The only people who will accept this narrative are those who are ideologically committed to the destruction of the West

So when (((they))) call rigging with no proof, it is legit. When Trump points out the rigging with proof, it was dah ruskies defelction and the point is missed

the platform is too fucking painful to look at, it's like a children's book with images that can't load in the archive.

hillary shill apparently don't know how to click something

*shills

Every day the lugenpresse is beginning to sound more and more insane. They're beginning to reach some serious Alex Jones tinfoil territory in the eyes of normalfags. ONe of my friends told me his more normalfaggot coworkers where talking about Hillary at work:

How much cognitive dissonance can people be capable of?

Normies will eat up anything they're told to. They've created the 'alt-right' and now they're putting 4chan and Holla Forums into the 'alt-right' so there's now an enemy which they can point to and say it is an organized effort.

Might piss off the commies or Holla Forums, but I think they'd rather have Hillary than Trump anyway - so they won't complain.

At this point, it might be better if 4chan and Holla Forums just deleted themselves. Lucky for those here, the election is only a month or so away. So, they didn't have enough time to push the '4chan' and 'Holla Forums' narrative.

Of course they're going to have CTR shills posting so they can invent their own news stories. Holla Forums's greatest strength being turned into its greatest weakness.

Until normies understand the nature of 4chan or Holla Forums, they're going to be open to being fed lies about it and they're going to be resistant to any information contradicting it.

4chan has to go public as to what it is. Sacrificing 4chan might be worth it - because once the public knows what 4chan is, Holla Forums can just be said to be the same thing.

If you want to prevent the shills from doing this, they need to be counter-attacked by promoting 4chan as a place of 'free speech' where there's 'no censorship'. Stuff like whistleblowers mentioned, etc.

Or you can just let them control what '4chan' means.. and then, by extension, what Holla Forums means.

archive.fo/HwCSt#selection-581.0-581.146

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Thinkprogress is financed by Soros.

Can anyone tell me what the actual point behind posting articles about 4chan and Holla Forums "trolling" something is? So we can pat ourselves on the back and say we're in the big leagues? I don't get it.

paranoid neurotics

alright in all seriousness we need to start doxing these faggots. they're getting too brave in openly discussing how they fuck with imageboards.

It's to laugh at those that made the articles in the first place.

To anons know that we're more in the public view than ever, and to be more vigilant in spotting and calling out shills, even if they do have a tendency to stick out like a sore thumb.

Fuck's sake.

Hillary Clinton is outspending Trump by some astronomical ratio, like 1000:1, and much of that money is going towards gaslighting an online presence.

If dumping millions of special interest dollars on Internet shills isn't enough for her to win online polls, then clearly Trump's fanbase is far larger and more energized to support him for free.

So how do we shift the blame onto Reddit?

it's so we can dox them and harass their oblivious families. We're the internet hate machine and we hate kikes most.

start sweating shlomo

t. Professional victim who will later send xirself rape/death threats and blame that evil hacker fore chan

They are trying to make the legit support for Trump seem illegitimate. This is being done so they can either play off Democratic election fraud or dispute a Trump victory in November.

Think we should learn hebrew and yiddish to really fuck with them?

this isn't the hate group GamerGate faggot

>>>/baphomet/
>>>/cow/

why learn it? just copy-paste shit from google translator. would be interesting to see how they react.

Well it's good to know the tongue of your enemies.

Hey, only WE are allowed to rig polls and sway the public!

The Semitic scripts have to be some of the most unwieldy in the world, but the Google translate idea would be amusing.

We use enough Yiddish terms on here, so if we started using more of their common terms, it'd be useful for making them sweat.

Where were you when the election was stolen by 20 people posting cartoon frogs on a Mongolian carpet weaving forum?

The debate can't be "won" because it has no official scoring system. It's an exchange of ideas in front of an audience.

אני שונא יהודים
I hate Jews

(checked)

Doxing won't do anything unless there is an appreciable threat of violence behind it or some sort of employer that can be leveraged.

Since the latter is out of the question and they can't be socially ostracized since they live in echo-chambers, you're constrained in what you can do.

And even then, they most likely live in Dem controlled cities, where they are allowed to get away with virtually anything they want due to their allegiance to the party.

In the end, the best way to dispute this bullshit is to call them what they are: tinfoil conspiracy theorists. They blame the Russians/Alt-right every single time something bad happens to them.

>twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/780879620820312064
I said the same thing as the commenters and ppl were all over me calling me hillary shill, CTR and trump hater ect

Are you an idiot? Power is not what you have but what your enemy thinks you have, if the media its so stupid to make normies believe 4chan is allied with russia and has the power to swing polls with million of votes hack the DNC then thats a good thing. Do you realize the he size of the botnet they are implying we have, even with python scrcipts , dynamic ip and several proxies Its ridiculous .

5 years, minimum. Trust me.

it can fail though, and the moderator failed miserably with regards to the obvious underlying intention.

checked

Where's my paycheck Putin?

Not 3 months?

Uncle vlad is gonna gift you some nice hardware come christmas

nah they need to be fucked with.

you talk like a fed

all I said was, he sounded like a child when he got stumped

WE DINDU NUFFIN

Hatred for Nigs +2

:^)

Все идет по плану. Козырь не может потерять прямо сейчас

MUH RUSSIA

That's fucking rich.

Здравствуй Дима.

The fact that the left media is wasting their time on 4chan is a good thing.
They look like idiots making a big deal about nazi frogs and memes.
They lose the little credibility they have left.

Think progress chockablock full of kikes and Israel shills Aaron rupar 1 degree in philosophy Jude legum done something in law fucking hell no talent what so ever I think there shiting them selves if trump gets in and the press are taken care of they couldn't hack real life with out there none jobs Anons I think we are seeing the kike media on its death bed.

Хвалите славный товарищ Сталин! КГБ будет расти снова, как только Трампа будет избран - до тех пор, как MotherJone и салон не выяснить наш план.

RUSSIA

Why do you think many Trump supporters are afraid of getting doxed? Especially those who live in liberal areas? In addition to the potential loss of employment,

Its because liberals can use their terror squads (BLM & antifa) to cause physical damage.

They know this, so that's why they dox. Our doxing doesn't have the same effect their does because we don't have a group of radicals that will vandalize their homes and cars if they talk shit.

I'm not suggesting we do that, but unless they feel unsafe, they won't stop spreading lies.

Destroying 4chan would destroy Holla Forums?

4chan only: you can even twist it like it is for /lgbt/ and shit.

But, I've seen better solutions in these threads than mine. Like just simply calling them tin foil hatters.

Need some pictures of Hillary with a tin foil hat, captioned with "Russians blah blah blah"

That will cause them to double-down on the anti-Russia propaganda, though.

Yes, please continue on this, journalists. You're only making yourselves look like paranoid schizophrenic laughing stocks, but also only further reveal your hand at your intentions of leaning bias towards Hillary and therefore further drive in that wedge and rift of the people losing a great amount of trust with the MSM. Them damaging their credibility so much and more has been coming for a long time.

This is getting about as dead beaten as calling Trump a nazi/or hitler. Nobody's going to listen because people are getting sick and tired of your delusional stories and fantasies.

I don't think you understand how absurd the situation is. Normies don't like "trolls" as they call us, but they still have common sense. If you tell them that losers on the internet are controlling the elections, and rigging EVERY SINGLE POLL, they'll call you a wackjob.

Normies consume what they're told to, but they know enough not to consume pure shit.

We might be able to force them to mention Putin directly, if we call them out for "anti-Russian racism".

Excuse this post, I am a faggot.

They can destroy the serves or the sites, but they cannot snuff out the spirit. Someone, somewhere, will make another chan and the people will gather again.

couple thousand people affect a public poll

Россия

Seriously if I was to explain to my Grandparents that a bunch of basement dwellers are rigging all of the polls and affecting this presidential, all of this done under the banner of a white supremacist frog called Pepe they'd think I was fucking insane.

See, this is an actual russian. They didnt do this.
It was mostly us.
Im sorry that the msm is so bootyblasted at our social engineering that they blame you slavbro.

Explains the shill force yesterday proudly exclaiming that "we" were rigging the polls. Shills went on to claim that we were botting. No user claimed to bot, it was simply claimed, again, proudly. "Polls don't mean anything, we rigged them! Because fuck them!" Shills got called out. Now there's this piece.

BE AWARE KAMERADEN, IF YOU DIDN'T THINK (((THEY))) WERE AMONG US BEFORE, WE HAVE OPENED THE GATES TO HADES, NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR IDLENESS, IT IS TIME TO SHOVE THE DEMONS BACK INTO THE HELL THEY SEEK TO SPREAD

Voting is not rigging.

So is it a cult of Cartoon frog god worshiping Nazi's or Russians?
Kikes are some spastic spergs aren't they?
i
k
e
s

the ratio of us to hillary shills is similar to the ratio of the population voting trump vs hillary

i.e. blown the fuck out

The problem is that Reddit normies are going to be increasingly forced to accept the narrative being pushed by the MSM, because they just can't defend their embarrassment from seeing it. They have to let off steam eventually, and the MSM is offering them an 'out' by blaming 4chan.

It doesn't matter if it's bullshit. Once normies start taking the path of least resistance cognitively, it's going to have a domino affect.

They'll get on board and attack 4chan, then 4chan and other chans all become subject to their kookiness - swiping literally at air.

The point is not truth and never was, when it comes to people. If the path to blaming 4chan for this whole election remains open, they're going to take it, so they don't have to deal with the full implications of it.

At the very least, normies will resent 4chan.

I don't see any easy solution. Again, it will snowball once regular normies start accepting it, because their families will feel uncomfortable calling out their family member that believes it. Then, they'll be forced to reluctantly agree.. Once they've lied, even once, they will double-down so they don't have to deal with their conscience.

There are 500k users on Holla Forums?

THIS

I started a thread yesterday but it got slid to RIP. Ive started calling libshits tinfoilers who believe in a secret race of lizard men the second i get them to drop spaghetti about uncitable trump lies and other bullshit.

Its nuclear tier effective.

We must meme it.

4/pol/ has around 1.8 million I think.

easily. uid's isnt a good metric for how many users we have when any cellphone poster in the same area will have the same ip.

Man. What a crybaby.

There is nothing worse than a sore loser.

Not to mention aren't around 90-95% of Holla Forumsacks lurkers?

Whoa what? There is not more than a few dozen thousands, almost 2 million

I DONT BELIEVE IT

almost certainly a huge percentage are only lurkers

Nigger half/pol/ has 3 times the reach of CNN.

Why do you think that they've hate us so fucking much?

The problem with pushing the 'tin foil hat' theory is that it's associated firstly with the 'right wing conspiracy theorist' and it would appear too obvious. It could backfire by saying that "conspiracy theorists are projecting" - although that could be cognitively above the average reader to understand. It's not a comfortable position right now.

Doing nothing could be worse, though.

Doing something could just legitimize their point, also. Which is the bigger problem.

"4chan attacks Hillary Clinton as a 'conspiracy theorist'"

They've obviously never seen anybody on coke in their life.

On the point of the bigger problem, that it 'legitimizes their point' - it might actually help, too.

If they escalate too quickly, they could lose control of the narrative. So, the tin foil hat Russian thing could be a boon.

Trump doesn't want to fight WW3 with Russia therefore he's a Russian shill. :^)

To be fair, you could vote multiple times on those polls, and there was a lot of rigging on both sides, so much so that the polls were not remotely accurate. This of course does not matter from a social proof standpoint. The lugenpresse wanted to rig the polls with a "Hillary wins debate by landslide, Trump finally, finally, finally stumped" narrative to prep for more rigging in later polls and in the election, and we prevented that from happening, and they are salty as a motherfucker about it. CNN even interviewed a "former Trump supporter who changed her mind after the debate" right after the debate, they were intent on reporting "Hillary wins debate, Trump losing voters, etc." narrative regardless of how the debate actually went, and since he didn't schlong her hard enough but it was actually really close (to my disappointment, believe me), they had a credible chance to do so but it failed and their only recourse is to sound like a fucking schizophrenic and blame nazi frogs.

b-b-but he also at the same time wants to nuke Russia and start WW3!

ahahahahahahahahaah wowowowow

Basically: Spam THH (like TPP) or Tinfoil Hat Hillary on Twitter where the press will see it and you'll have like 5 articles come out at once…

Hillary would have to make a speech about it it being 'absolutely deplorable' and 'a threat to national security' - a meme about her being a crazy tin foil hatter, would turn into a "terrorist plot".

So, maybe do that.

What it proves is that Trump supporters have a significant stronger online army.

This. Don't forget, we're at maximum shill level right now. Seems like every other thread here lately is either an attempt at D&C, or a reporter starting a "hey fellow nazis, let's commit some of our trademark fraud together because we're so evil, ha ha ha!" thread so they can write an article on it afterwards.

Amusingly, the article mentions "switching airplane mode on and off", which was actually said the other day to an obvious shill who'd changed their ID.

Normalfags who voted for trump in the polls are on the fast track to redpilling.

If you want to help finish off the media's credibility, that's exactly how you would say it.

They truly are tinfoil at this point, why not show the normies what the media really is.

Trying to play it off as illegitimate, but what they don't know is that we have a stronger influence than kikes with 200k Starbucks certificates.

Are they so desperate that they'd reveal their hand and leave no doubt?

I feel like I've woken up in the eighties with all this "fuckin' russia" talk from both political spectrums.

When the fuck did this become part of the narrative? I don't remember all this muh russia 2 years ago

אין הגויים אנחנו צריכים לשמור את זה תחת לעטוף או לכבות אותו

It started when Russia got involved with the conflict in Syria and they kicked it into overdrive when Putin complimented Trump.

גז המלחמה היהודיה, גזע עכשיו.

אוי ואבוי! הגויים הם תשלובת עבור שואה נוספת!

They've been trying to start a war with russia to thin our numbers and replace us with immigration from india, middle east and mexico. It started in georgia, then ukraine, now syria.

Mechanical Turk doesn't work that fast.

We need to push the meme of Hillary supporters being conspiracy theorists. It's something that they've ingrained into the populace and we can use it against them.

wat

This is pretty win-win. Either Hillary supporters are viewed as idiots (more than they are) or the conditioning against conspiracy theorists gets broken.

Under Trump the right hasn't talked shit about Russia at all since he won the nomination.

We need to meme Hillary as the crazy behind the times conspiratard she is. Sputnik scare, McCarthyism, all that Cold War shit. We need to expose how insane her Russian scare tactics are.

Yeah I was mostly referring to the discussion during the nomination process, although you still see republicans bringing up without taking a clear stance on what they want to happen.

It's the new boogeyman along with white supremacists and pepe

An easy meme would be her in a tinfoil saying "Its Da Russianz" or something like that. But yeah its these Kike who are true conspiracy theorists"There's a conspiracy between Russians and Chinese cartoon message board users to rig online polls that have no effect on the actual election". Fucking lunatics belong in an asylum.

the problem is finding it

if Holla Forums goes dark and a "new Holla Forums" pops up, who's to say it's not (((them))) making a honeypot to gather our IPs to fuck us in one way or another?

that's another reason why I don't like king nigger handing over ICANN to the UN

They don't even believe it. They just want to stir up low agency boomers who remember the Cold War. We still need to punish Hillary for trying to hitch her ride to this shit.

Nah, they are just lying.

Man that is some hilarious, salty butt hurt.

Surprised that only one person has brought this up

It was a 400 lb fat guy in his bed

They always been lying, anyone that has ever read any "journalism" piece about a subject they were familiar with can tell you that the average iq of those "quality journalist" is in the 2 digits.

They are not only incredibily lazy but incredibily bad at analyticial thinking. When i read a journalist piece that its not bs i know for a fact that someone else writed it and had an agenda .

“Abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen.”

You'll give the old crone a heart attack.

4 years ago fearing the Russians was like soooo 80's
youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM

I can see a great Donald Trump ad out of that.

Have a clip of Hillary Clinton being "DA RUZZIANS" and then have Obama responding to her "The 80s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back"

Your translator shit the bed, Ivan.

Let's just make stuff up with no proof, that's where "journalism" is now.

Predictable. Jews mad that others are better at flooding polls than their paid bots & using every opportunity to shill for WW3 with Russia.

You're not from here, are you? Redditards already resent imageboards and blame them for so many boogeymen, it's not like what the MSM is doing is gonna harm the reputation of the hacker known as 4chan and its darker, psychopathic, nazi cousin Holla Forums. Reddit is full of faggots anyway.

I don't even know wtf you're talking about

nice

spacing

this

I'd wager it to be a lowball estimate with 2 million users. Maybe 2 million regulars (counting lurkers) but people who lurk there and here once in a while I'd estimate it to be in the 10s of million all over the world. I do know we have a spike of users during major happenings. When something fucked does happen, some go towards Holla Forums to try and find what the MSM won't report about it. There is a reason why you rarely see Holla Forums jokingly referred to as an open source intelligence agency.

Kill yourself. Now.

This stuff is going to escalate until private forums, irc channels and that shit dudewill be a better way to organize these type of things.

Codemonkey said that Holla Forums had 8 million unique users in August.

I like how he cries because people form overseas can vote in the polls. Well when the time poll late last night ended up at 50/50 it seemed to conveniently coincide with British faggots waking up.

If you go to the cesspool that is twitter comments you'll also see assholes from England usually posting bullshit on Trumps twitter feed. The last one I went to was Rato's when he endorsed Trump every second guy ripping into him was from England. Don't worry Juddo you guys get your overseas votes also.

Furthermore all it proves is that Trump has people more dedicated, tech literate and excited about his campaign than what Clinton has (who has to purchase it).

ANY TIME SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE HAPPENS I BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE

I wonder how many of those people are either law enforcement or related to the intelligence communities all around the world.

Jesus Christ, everything is Russia.

Oy vey goyim but you're just paranoid trumpcucks, theres no shilling :^^^^^^)

Just (((genuine anons))) expressing their dislike of Trump :^^^^^^^^^^^^)

A lot of these posts you see with (1) or "shill" posters I increasingly suspect are so called "journalists" rather than organic users who might have crossed from another board. They also write the message they want than quote it for their articles. I mean there is plenty of stuff they could quote but why do that when you can make your own. Who cares about PR it's just funny how you increasingly see these SJW's posting articles from image boards the perfect false flag operation for them.

The rise of radical leftism / SJWism in American youth coincided with the rise of internet social media, which for the first time put American youth in direct contact with radical leftist Europeans.

The internet was a mistake.
True, but how many of us are there? How many American youth have been corrupted by European leftwing radicals? It's been a clear net negative.

They are already trying to blame literally everything on Russia.

If Hillary wins, do you think she'll declare World War 3 on her first day?

Sure, blame Europeans on kikes' actions they did ever since the 60s. SJW bullshit was created in American educational institutions, it comes as a result of the infiltration of commies during the cold war and through the Frankfurt school, which was almost completely full of Jews.

Or conveniently purge Trump supporters from the voting rolls and close booths all over the country.

Don't let them steal it like they stole from us.
Sincerely, Berniefag.

How much spin can the media do?

So what propaganda did the kikes sell the Europeans about Americans these last 30 years?

Growing up in the US every time you heard about Europe it was always the leader in the great "progressive" movement unlike those backwards American rednecks.

Of course they are. How else will (((they))) teach us our place?

Оии Веи!

The kikes have been pumping their propaganda into American and European minds for decades with their television, movies and newspapers.

The internet turbocharged it. It exposed American minds to European minds who were already far more brainwashed by kikes. Leftism has always been more extreme in Europe, and I blame that on the kikes. The internet exposed Americans to that.

Это почти как новый Катастрофе!

I wish I still had it, but there was an image. Basic gist was this:

It was a GamerGoy image, but the tactic is still around, I think. This is how your internet factoids are born. I'm not terribly surprised (((they))) took the time to post here just to report on (((them))) posting here. What I am surprised at is how blatant (((they've))) become. Obfuscation isn't even attempted anymore, and frankly I'm insulted.

Outside the US, they sold the propaganda that Americans are brainwashed warmongering idiots with an inferiority complex, which is why they try and police the world (shows kikes projecting there). In Canada, it's even worse they sell the lie that we have no identity other than being a hotspot of peaceful vibrant multiculturalism (totally disregarding 450 years of hostility between French, Injuns and Anglos) while getting all the US's kike media streamlined so some of the more ignorant and easily impressionable people actually believe nigger slave trade in Canada was common back in the 1700s.

Europe got fucked over by rampant leftism because of the mass de-nazification program every European country got post WW2. The thing with the internet is that it can also be used to counter the institutionalized kike propaganda, which would not have been possible with old media without risking one's life.

Thats bullshit
This site is WAY too slow to be anything over 10,000 users sitewide

A whole lot of lurkers and 8 million different IPs, which means that people who use VPNs or cellphones can represent 15+ by themselves, depending on their location. It's probable. The site's speed is actually appreciable, contrary to cuckchan which has lightning fast shitposting with nearly 0 quality content or dead imageboards which gets a post a day.

What in the actual hell!!
Why are they so sure he lost? What is the metric being used to score a win or loss at this debate? I mean if you want to be strictly objective the only thing you can really say is that a debate occurred and it's effect on the upcoming election is at present unknown.
I am so fucking tired of these faggots telling everyone how we've "always been at war with East-Asia."

It's only called 'rigged polls' because they went the wrong direction. if it were the other way around it would be 4chan complaining about media rigging the polls.

like this user pointed out:

Someone reind these people that their "muh Russians" rhetoric is no different from Hitler blaming the Jews, i mean Hitler was right, but lets use this against them

Remember back when they mocked the shit out of Romney for calling Russia the number one threat to America? Every time they insist Russia is a threat they need to be made to eat their own words.

We were getting raided fucking hard last night and they still couldn't slow us down

And they did the same to Sarah Palin too.

The irony

I don't think they know what that means.
None of us hacked the polls did we?
We just voted, yay for democracy! :^)

hay guise
don't look now but I think the motherboard got deleted

This is the stats on the front page of the site. These are active posters on the site as a whole; now those who visit the site alone is much more I highly doubt that each and every person that goes on 4ch goes to Holla Forums and this is also taking into account those who come and post once and leave. There are many things to count for for accurate measurement. I think 2mil for 4/pol/ alone is a bit high.

You're not taking into account the people who just lurk and never post, though.

more like highly mobile representative samples.

It was pretty obvious that he won.
He explained a ton of shit and it looked like she didn't even know wtf he was talking about and her only counters were him being racist.

I mean you have to be pretty fucking dense to think she won and lots of fags on twitter are.

How much they're paid.

Stop appropriating our memes with your heretical atheist bullshit.

A man in an alley was giving out free handjobs yesterday and he told me Clinton totally had her political enemies assassinated. It must be true, right?

fully-automatic assault computer

Those "trolls" are supporting Trump, it wasn't rigged. What a waste of time.

Isn't this actually a good thing? Almost everyone here and Pro-Trump people know that it wasn't rigged, but Journalists and leftists easily agree on the Rigged part, which means they basically admitted how easily it is to rig "Statistics" and "Polls". From now on more normalfags will believe less polls and it is more believeable if someone spams that it is rigged.

Just comment shit like "Even if it is rigged, rigged polls and stastics are nothing new"

They could just as well title it "Unscientific polls are rigged by zealous supporters deciding to vote in them." Of course if you're repeat voting, you kinda are rigging the thing, but then the poll sucks balls for letting you repeatedly vote on it.

Sanders supporter here. Like hell I would vote for Clinton. I only found out because about Sanders because I saw Clinton as the democratic frontrunner and thought to myself "Fuck no, please tell me the competition has someone better." The internet-savvy Sanders supporters also overlap strongest with people who would sooner vote Jill Stein than Clinton. Even the supporters who decided to back Clinton feel no enthusiasm for it.

Sanders supporters aren't exactly fans of Clinton, yanno.

Hillary pays millions for troll armies.

Trump has them organically.

Thus the polls are correct.

I can taste the sodium through my Wifi.

Most users don't post. I know I am mostly a lurker and even that puts me in the minority. I think it was something like 90℅ of users just lurk, 9℅ post occasionally and 1℅ are highly active users for any social media site.

They want to ban and censor us in the future. They are setting up an unperson campaign.

הפוך שוב אמריקה הגדולה

We should make Islamophobic pro-Trump memes with Hebrew words on it, post them all over and watch the left react.

Good

They're salty their hundreds of millions of dollars couldn't successfully rig some online polls? Our ~2600 crack shitposters did what CTR couldn't? Fucking please.

Oh come on. This is just sad.

This sort of thing. Just spam these on Gawker or whatever other liberal sites where you can upload images.

Pretty much.

Meanwhile, Cankles (one shoe missing), is ready to save us from the Putin/Trump/Pepe axis of evil…

Looks like the one guy deleted his tweet. Jewish pussy

Absolutely brilliant

Ok so these niggers are among us, there is no doubt.
But do they not realize when they shill these types of articles online, they completely expose themselves?

Thanks Aaron Rupar and Jew Legum

We know you're reading this and traitors like you will be first to go on the day of the rope.

Excellent idea.

Does anyone have all of these?

(checked)

How do i hack polls

1. Go to poll you want to hack
2. Open Notepad
3. Type: @echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32
4. Save as Pollhack.bat
5. Open the file, you can now hack the polls as you wish.

If you want to read more on this, check out the book Trust Me, I'm Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator. The author's job was to create controversy and "news" using the cycle you just outlined.

(checked)
underrated post. almost guarantee you this has been done and is likely being done.

I see no problem here.

nice quads, friend

These are the only people voting for Hillary
Most people in the first group liked Bernie (or Rato/Rubio) more than Hillary, so they aren't super excited about her and won't go out of their way to promote her.
SJWs also have a lot of people who liked Bernie more, but they are more excited about Hillary than the Never Trumpers are. Some of them are willing to fight for her, but they don't have much online presence outside of facebook/twitter because they're all either women (who don't know how to do anything on a computer besides use facebook/twitter) or numales (who just follow the women around in the hopes of getting pity sex).
Immigrants don't know how to use computers and/or speak english.

Second this. Fantastic book, but mentally and spiritually draining - like any redpill is.

You could also get some Hebrew stencils and spraypaint 'Make America great again' everywhere in Hebrew.

4chan & Russia team up to rig the polls, trump is also a Putin plant, and this green frog is a symbol of white racism.

Shillary's army was all over twitter and CNN. Yet we still beat them.

They still tell themselves they won. It is hilariously delusional.

I actually studied Hebrew in Christian Seminary. I could do this.

The Grammar is shit, but if would basically be "הפוך שוב אמריקה הגדולה"

Looks like Google Translate got it right then, I posted the same Hebrew here.

You're using Google Translate to get the same shitty, meaningless text as everybody else, including Mike Pence in pic-related.

הפוך שוב אמריקה הגדולה is a product of the crappy Google Translate algorithm which means "Turn over the big America again". לעשות means "to make", but Google (and Bing) substitute it with להפוך, "to turn over".

If you actually want to say MAGA, then something like להשׁיב את אמריקה לגדלותה ("Return America to her Greatness") would be the correct translation.

As a Hassidic Jew I have mixed feelings about helping you since this board went full Nazi LARP-mode over the last six monthsbut fuck it I can't watch you all suffer like this

Shalom, brother, you are truly our greatest ally. When you see the grammatically correct
להשׁיב את אמריקה לגדלותה
spraypainted upon your synagogue, may you feel comfort at your role as a grammar Ashkenazi in bringing this to pass.

hownew.ru Shmuley? Does it trigger you that we say "Goys" instead of "Goyim"? I hope it does

I'm not even Jewish and that triggers me.

I do like how they're becoming the tin foilers slowly..

Last september the thought of Clinton being the head of the biggest political conspiracy was laughable.

Look whose laughing now..

Me too, I'm a Grammar Nazi in addition to being a National Socialist. But I still say it.

Mordechai, actually.

We're all voting Trump anyway, you need to find a Reform place to spray that.

polite sage to avoid derailing

It's not like it's a new thing, back in the last Clinton presidency she was saying the idea that her husband liked to lie down with other ladies was a "vast right-wing conspiracy".

She's saying it this campaign as well.

And Powell revealed otherwise :^)

Speak for yourself, newfag.

It's kind of more of a TRS thing, I don't really like it, but I got stuck saying it with my shitlord friends.

Hey friend, as a religious Jew, what's your take on this thread?
8ch.net/pol/res/7607986.html
Do you guys consider us white people to all be Edomites or Amalekites or whatever?

"Edom" is considered the forefather of ancient Rome and a hater of the Jews (despite being descended from Esau, Jacob's brother). Unless you're a direct descendant of Titus, nobody would really think of you as an "Edomite".

Amalek was the first nation to attack the Jews in the desert. Haman, who tried exterminating all the Jews in Persia, was descended from Amalek, so the name has since stuck to everybody who wants to kill the Jews. (I can assure you that most religious Jews believe Hitler to have been an honest-to-goodness relative of Amalek). However, a random shitposter on Holla Forums doesn't really qualify as an Amalekite, you'd have to be Hitler or Stalin-tier to get called that.

Thanks. What about the videos in that thread like
8ch.net/pol/res/7607986.html#q7678119
and
8ch.net/pol/res/7607986.html#q7674495
They're in Hebrew so maybe you can verify the accuracy of the translation and tell us how common beliefs like these are in the Jewish community.

>8ch.net/pol/res/7607986.html#q7678119
That's French, not Hebrew
His point isn't that he's happy to see Muslims show up; they're every bit as hateful and violent towards Jews as they are towards everybody else. His point is that since, according to prophecy, the messiah will come after "Edom" (in this context meaning classical Western culture, descended from Rome) falls to those that hate the Jews (understood as reference to Muslims), therefore, Muslims showing up and burning the place down is ultimately a sign that the Messiah is near (a good thing) even though right now it's painful with them around.

>8ch.net/pol/res/7607986.html#q7674495
Oddly enough for Holla Forums, the translation is basically correct. It's somebody who speaks Hebrew (probably a secular Israeli) who's somewhat sarcastically asking if the prophecies that non-Jews will serve Jews are true. Now, if you truly believe that you're a member of the chosen people, it follows that everybody else is there to serve you. Like he says, that doesn't mean Gulag-level slavery, just working to make the world run. It's not effectively different than thinking that Whites are superior (which, by many measures, they are) and everybody else should bend to their will for their own good.

pic unrelated

I'll be going on a long drive now, but you're welcome to respond and I'll try to check back in a few hours.

what's next, did Russia spoil your milk a day earlier than expected?

it's a meme from a video game you fucking clown

Can't get anyone to vote for her online. That is as easy as clicking. Actual Nov 8 voting means hours in line…..

LOL, sorry, I guess I must not have actually listened to the audio on that one and just assumed.
So before you said only direct descendants of Titus were Edom, now it includes all of Western culture? Is this a common view, that it's good for Western culture to be destroyed because that means the messiah is coming soon? You can see how this would be a cause for concern for us.

Hours? It has never been more than 15 minutes for me. Your polling place must be run by niggers.

Tell the Russians and trolls to encourage voting for the Bern. If libs are stupid and split their voting base then Trump will have an easier win. The only way to win under these sort of (((conditions))) is if we divide it into more chaos than (((they))) can manage.

We now have the results of five scientific polls, and each shows Clinton scoring a commanding victory over Trump on the debate stage.

Clinton got her highest marks in a CNN poll that showed her beating Trump 66 to 27 percent. Trump's best showing came in a PPP poll – in which Clinton still beat him by 11 points, 51 to 40. Polls by YouGov (57/30) Politico/Morning Consult (49/26) and Echelon Insights (48/22) complete the picture of a debate dominated by the woman in the red suit.

rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-polls-prove-it-clinton-trounced-trump-in-the-debate-w442533

ВСЕ ИДЕТ ПО ПЛАНУ

I like ГрОб tbh фам

How nu R U Jew?

Try the past six years Morty. You and the Jew Joshua (Yeshua) Goldberg shall be spared on the DOTR, although you will be sterilized to prevent future infestations of course.

We should seriously start a campaign to free Brother Joshua from the dark cell (((they))) placed him in. That Jew truly is one of us.

I'm becoming convinced that if Hillary becomes president, a war with Russia will happen.
I mean holy hell, the amount of redbaiting in the news, the blaming of the Russians for every little thing, it's like we are being prepared for it.

This is what scares them, we're doing this for free. Free men, free thinkers and a need for freedom of the white race!

Too good

Great I thought I was the only chink on Holla Forums.

Yeah, his waifu is/(was?) based af

Shouldn't you support the weakening of the West, Zhang?

Don't be like that. The truth is that there's always a mix of literal retards, the misinformed, and shills detracting from popular sentiment here, not just one or the other at any given time.

Russian server co. head on DNC hack: ‘No idea’ why FBI still has not contacted us

archive.is/xQpAS

rt.com/news/361382-russia-servers-dnc-hack/

Russia is our true greatest ally. They know the horror of Communist ideals more than any place on the planet.

rigging things? no way!

gotta get it

go go go

praisde kek

for the don

don will make anime real

don will make anime real believe it

FOR KEK THE DON AND ANIME BECOMING REAL

go gadget go

gotta get it

gas the kikes race war now

go

shistposting 9000

get get

get get>>7777566
digits

DJ RACEMIXER ON THE ONES AND TWOs

PRAISE KEK BE WILLING

sooo soon

about one fifty now

KEK WILLS IT

trump will amke anime real

go gogo

anime real and trump wins kek wills

get get get get

trump will win and praise kek

gets

ANIME WILL BECOME REAL

h

Then explain why pozzfests like even Indymedia had him winning Dudd Loogie, unless leftypol's actually been with us all this time and is just D&Cing for the lulz. (wouldn't surprise, really)

You never know, actually. Some of KiA really were always that kucky, even on halfchan, only joining plebbit due to gamergays. I heard this shit in /gg/ so many fucking times.

amusing thing is they were usually right though, since they were talking about internet (((co-option) )) and cyberwar and hacking espionage.
Unfortunately Palin is way too far down on the pecking order to know you don't need to hack anything in the US, you just get the Clintons to sell it to you.

where do we donate our shekels since you appear to have closed your CTR account?

You guys need to bring Brother Nathanael into these jew-ops more often, remember him? He could assist in translations.

I just like doing it because it sounds like 'guys' and you can say it in a Jay Sherman voice.

Welp, no wonder Will Quigg is voting for shillary, there's a guaranteed lynching involved!

What about jews that (((know))) of the "declaration of war" by the US? What's their take on Mr H? Disproportionate retribution, or still unjustified?
t. non-larp nazi actually curious of such.