CTR's Raids on Us And Cuckchan Made The News

archive.is/A0Yrb

That's it. Correct The Record went too far this time. We can't hold back anymore Holla Forums. The time to strike is now. We've doxxed them and everything, and still they won't give up. We have to strike at the heart of the beast, that being David Brock.

The time is now. We have to crush CTR once and for all

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NgK1f
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/90532750#p90532750
web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/
archive.is/OSfWB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ, there's also a Vox article piggybacking off of this one.

archive.is/NgK1f

>“Trump actually sucked tonight,” anonymous ID 3h7UYcU0 posted, the Daily Beast’s Ben Collins first reported. “Let’s talk about where we go from here. What does Trump need to do better next debate?”

This is what counts as journalism these days.

wew

So they're blowing their load proving shilling without a doubt just in an effort to demoralize us?

Is that their plan?

I'm more pissed that fucking CTR won't give up. We have to stop them. Obviously doxxing the people in charge did nothing. We need to strike at David Brock and the paid shills.

Are you suggesting that getting caught may have been part of their plan?

Of course

I agree. What do you suggest?

Well atleast with this we are no longer (((alt-right))) ( we were not to begin with it but those fuckers will report whatever they want)

Pussy faggot

That's why no one can take you seriously.

Yeah go after brock. He was caught money laundering lately wasn't he? Perhaps start digging there.

Because there are no consequences. Find out where one of them lives and make an example out of them.

Shit, these faggots probably get paid a whole lot, why not key their cars or slash their tires? Adopt antifa tactics to intimidate these kikes.

Not even him, but dead baby pics rock.

Hard.like my cock.

Nice try Goldberg.

I'm suprised they know how to use an imageboard

Someone must have explained to them (Holla Forums).

THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 223-556

Comey, plz.

Oh fuck! I know that guy!

Why would they? They're getting paid to shitpost. As long as they get a check, it doesn't matter to them if they're successful or not. Come the day after the election, most/all of them will be out of a job no matter who wins.

Identify and then ignore. They'll be gone soon enough.

Hey guys, I'm a Hillary fan. I'm the biggest Hillary fan there's ever been, and honestly guys I love Trump now tbh guys after the debate. Hillary was so slow and Trump was so smart about the issues. Wtf now I love Trump now and I totally didn't like him before.

Quick, write an article about me on your blog so then you can quote me on wikipedia

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/90532750#p90532750

It wouldn't surprise me if CTR actually bought 4chan outright with their campaign money.

That gook would have easily sold it for a tiny fraction of their overall budget. Controlling the chans is more valuable to them than TV adverts.

Hi, Huma.

cardboard boxes
diapers
black faxes
pizza

you know, the limit of our vengeance.

This cancer spelling needs to die.

NSA is doxxxxxxing you right at this very moment

Jesus thia thread is fucking embarrassing.

You sound like a triggered dyke. Shills are just part of posting on an image board mate. Threads like this will just make CTR laugh, because they know you're not actually going to do anything.

We're beating them user. Just stay the course and dont let the Lugenpresse lies get to you.

This is a war of attrition. Outlast our enemy, and if something goes wrong you can always lynch them later on.

Don't articles like these help us? The normalfags will think trump is taking a distance from those mean racists on the image boards. While they are telling the world we no longer support him we keep on pumping out material that will help him. Let's face it nobody will stop voting for trump because the 400 lbs anonymous hacker known as 4chan is offended.

I do believe that this is concrete evidence of supreme booty blasting.

This shill just dropped his face, (smug anime ruined him) and let forth a primal shitpost combined with an image he swiped from an user that made his eyes bug out the first time he saw it.

good job

ree-dik-u-luss. They are melting down.

I'm not going to be satisfied until David Brock's skin is peeled off his body.

3h7UYcU0 is a giant faggot. Everyone knows that.

Cracker Joe-tier tbqh

H*lla f*cking epic dude. I would not want to cross you.
*teleports away into the dusk*

This, get to work boys

I guess we can expect even more shills now.

She looks like the daughter of KEK

Shouldn't it be "the Daily Best's Ben Collins first reported that anonymous ID whatever posted X?"

for shame user
spoilered for lewd

gb24chan

Reminder, once again:

Chelsea Clinton Joins Board of Diller’s IAC

web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/

archive.is/OSfWB

>A securities filing issued on Monday disclosed that Ms. Clinton, 31, is now a director of the company, whose portfolio of Web sites includes the Daily Beast, CollegeHumor and Match.com. It also publishes Newsweek magazine.

They know they will all be fired the day after the election when Donald Trump becomes President.

lmao famalama bing bong wip bop shoobydoobapbadingdongpapapapasage