Shimon Peres has died

Shimon Peres, the Nobel Peace Prize laureate and one of Israel's founding fathers, has died. He was 93.

The elder statesman was hospitalized two weeks ago after suffering a major stroke. He was put in a medically induced coma after significant bleeding in the brain. Doctors had said his condition was improving before he suffered a severe setback Tuesday, ultimately ending in his death on Wednesday, the official government Israel News Agency reported.
archive.is/7fCYN

Other urls found in this thread:

thehypertexts.com/Israeli Prime Ministers Terrorists Nakba.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK HAS SMITED YET ANOTHER JEW

Finally!

We should have a list and see how many prominent jews have been found dead since we started praising KEK

IUDAEA EST DELENDA

Enjoy the eternal oven, kike.

THE CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

Good riddance, the kikes are doomed at this point. As the old guard dies off watch their marxist spawn fight over the ashes.

Isn't it great how the enemies of the Emperor just keep dropping like flies?
KKK
KEK
KKK

Press f to pay disrespects

>thehypertexts.com/Israeli Prime Ministers Terrorists Nakba.htm

He's in hells oven now.

Jews live so long because even God doesn't want them.

So you're saying they go to heaven?

Great news.

Even Satan finds their plotting tiresome
Obviously they can't go to purgatory, because they'd monetize the whole thing

Sayonara, Judensau.

Roast in hell, you filthy golem

What a shoah.

Listen up you fucking goy, I'm not big on the whole anti anti semitism BS, but nobody disrespects YHWH and His chosen people like you did. Oy gevalt! Hope I don't recognize you if we cross paths. By YHWH if you wanna be an online hero, I'll humble you like cattle ON SIGHT. Don't push my YHWH or his messenger. You'll be biting off more than you can swallow, which I'm assuming is already alot you fucking nahtzee.

It's the main reason I wish the Jews exiled to Israel rather than killed.
They got 100 nukes pointed at Iran, those lunatics would destroy the earth rather than be alive.

I forgot to reply to OP: great news.
1 kike less.
Rothschild and Rockefeller will crack soon, max 5 years, they already had several heart transplants (roth 7, rock 5 I think).

Let's multiply this by 6 gorillion
then I'll be happy

This kike got to live 93 years, spreading Zionism and chaos across the globe and you're celebrating it? Cheering while Barbara Specter, George Soros and other Zogbots are still live and kicking? I'd love to have you cool, guys but I can't.

We're celebrating that he didn't live 94 years.

I wonder what Kek does to Jews and cucks when they die, I'd imagine it involves PEEPEE POOPOO

G-d bless him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I Can't contain my laughter!

A lot of old kikes going down this year.

So can George Soros die next?

Citizen…you're out of uniform.

Let us mourn the passing of this elder statesman of The Tribe with the gravitas customary among our people. Dancing and gloating (as demonstrated in the attached files) should be kept to a discrete level.

Who am I kidding?

What about the coma jew ariel sharon is he dead yet?
I can't remember now.

Soros can't die, he is a robotic lizard.

Burn in hell kile

Wampyr.

He was a good Jew.
RIP in peace.

fixed

Rot in Hell, you denied the Son of God

Seriously, Shimon was based. Much better than our current PM tbh fam.

wew
jew heaven is just hell with one day off a week to moan about it to everyone

Rest in shekels, you jew bastard

Top kek.