All religions are cucked by the globalists

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

ALL RELIGIONS ARE THE SAME RELIGION AND ALL ARE SATANIC

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

best advice, read all religions and gain whatever wisdom you can from them but don't get brainwashed and corrupted because all have corruption in them as well.

don't belong to any religion just love God and that's it. God is all you need.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

I agree with this.

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

that's cool. thanks for agreeing with me.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

you whalecum

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

it noooooooowooooooooooooooooooooooo problem

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

also if you know the source I need it as my soul cries out for it.

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

nvm guys it's kayenne pepper west and it's illuminati globalist cuck music. fuck. now I can't listen to it.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

WILL READ SOON!

Parker Price
Parker Price

these posts are really weird imo, but i support you and your freedom of speech <3

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

BIG, if true

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

OP here. I read as much of these as I could and I'm not following. it's just not making much sense to me. it's a lot of stuff to take in but I think you're over complicating it. you need to do a better job of improving your presentation and making the information easier to digest or everybody including the people who aren't shills and trolls will call you crazy or say "too long didn't read". if you want to keep it long because there is no other way to present the information then you need to put some passion into it and make it very interesting to read so that people finish reading it before they realize it's such a long read. it has to be interesting or people will just shut down because it's so much. you should take a moment to sit down one day for an hour and write down the most important points of all that text and then present it in a clean and easy to read format in chronological order. that will help a lot.

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

OP here.

most updated God pro tips list: a guide on how to cut out all the bullshit and corruption and just simply be very close to God in the most innocent and pure and undiluted way possible while on earth.

here I will try to explain:
1 How to listen to god

2 Listening to god is of the utmost importance

3 Humans talking about (what god wants) are not actually talking about what god wants. The bibile/ any written test "of god"/ any religion of god. is not actually of god

4 what god wants from/for each human is different hence point 3

5 It's important to try not to commit the "sin" the imperfect human beings who wrote writings of gods and religions make. a lot of these imperfect human beings attempt to claim authority and falsely claim officiality as they try to imperfectly extrapolate the message of god into a broad message easily digestible for everyone in such a way that it is used to control them or further confuse them by covertly and indirectly distancing people from god by giving them false ideas to worship- Which is not the nature of the message of god because the message is personal to each and every human being. I would be would be somewhat guilty the same as them if I told you how to talk to god and how to receive the message of god the way that others do, which is why I'm trying to convey the most simplest understanding that I can. I am NOT condoning or supporting the idea of creating another religion. this is designed to free people from limiting and false ideological chains and corrupt ideas so that they may simply love God. that's it.

once I got rid of all the garbage between myself and god, I felt much closer to god.

I'm not exactly shitting on everything the bible or every religion says, since you can clearly see me using the bible as a source. just remember that there is wisdom in all religions but there is also corruption in all religions so read up on pretty much everything but be very careful. believing everything you read or experience in life as perfect, that's the problem.

simple pro tips:
try to be a good person by your own standards.
keep trying to improve your own standards.
avoid things you know are bad for you and try to expose yourself to things you know are healthy.
keep trying to learn more good things, and keep trying to unlearn more bad things.
learn to better tell the difference between good and bad and learn the differences in between all the absolutes and grey areas that exist.
who what when where why how if and/or/not/but/however. factors variables dependencies catalysts controls grey areas in absolutes, and absolutes in grey areas. recursive. meticulous. systematical.
just love and believe in God. pray whenever you want, wherever you want. no dumb ceremonies, no dumb rituals. you don't even have to talk. just whisper to God in your own mind with your soul and pray. just pray.
always try to just flow. move like water. (beware there are many corrupt teachings that parrot this because it sounds deep and edgy)
flow in the zone to flow with the force of God. (do not misinterpret this as doing what everyone else does. it is no measure of good health to conform to an ill society)
no strings attached. that's it.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

pro tips continued: I will try to stay on topic and not derail too far unless it's slightly important to know or be aware of:

God exists. He exists not as a theory and not as a concept of the universe as a whole, but as an actual thinking real individual/beyond being/entity of pure power and love and permanently unmatched and immeasurable intelligence that is capable of beyond infinite multitasking better than any computer or program that has ever, does, or will ever exist in any way shape or form.

God is the one and only God

all who have ever lived- live now- and ever will live, have failed to- and always will fail to represent God perfectly.

God controls everything

God created free will. God controls free will.

all things that happen percieved by people as good or bad are things that God chooses to make happen

there is no devil or bad spiritual/religious enemy figure, and these false idol characters are always created by people who childishly refuse to give God credit for all events that take place.

people who can't handle giving God credit for everything in every way, are accidentally foolishly insulting the intelligence of God by pretending they are taking away power from God by inventing false idol puppets like jesus and satan.

some people can't handle giving God all the credit for everything because "my puppy died" and they rationalize "my puppy is good" so how can God be good if God made my puppy die? it's extremely sad and I'm not denying how these people feel even if I know that they are being stupid. not everyone can grasp the big picture, but even those who can grasp it are only grasping like a baby grasps at their mothers breast.

there is no hell, other than the very earth we live on. when God made the earth, the sun, the moon, and the stars and said "and it was good" it was not good for humanity, but good for the purpose God has for humanity.

you don't have a soul, you ARE a soul and you are given a body by God so that you may function and interact here like an avatar does in a videogame. treat it well, and do good by the gift God has given you. don't disrespect it.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

God communicates directly with every human being. You've been doing so your whole life, but not everybody realizes it.

When you first learn to listen, it is very easy to convince yourself (and for others to convince you) that you are insane.

It's not always a good idea to tell others what you are experiencing because they might react in very irrational ways that are harmful to your health and wellbeing. however, this is a great way to test who your real friends are. warning: you may end up alone because as it turns out, most people are shit. (most being shit based on experience. could simply be that some people just run into a lot of bad people, giving them a confused angle on what people are the most common)

there is no such thing as a random thought in your head. everything you think was meant to be thought of. yes, we all have silly or disturbing thoughts pop into our heads like this very simple and shallow example: "what If I choked on the food I'm eating right now?".

some thoughts are given to you so that you can hold them in your mind and consider them without agreeing or disagreeing with them, similarly to how ideas are handled by the most intelligent people.

some thoughts come up as miraculous ideas

some thoughts come up so that you can think "No! that's stupid, that's totally bad, lets not do that." because it can make you aware of what Not to do.

God will offer undeniable proof to you if you ask. But, and here's where it gets kind of funny… the proof is not transferable. The proof will absolutely convince you of the truth, but will not be anything that can convince others.

Once you have a personal relationship with God, that supersedes all other teachings, the bible, any type of teachers (religious/spirutual or not), and history.

you don't need to go to a church or a temple or mosque or synagogue or any other religious place to pray or be close to God.

you don't need to pray for God to know all of the things in your heart and soul, even if you won't know it for years or forgot about it.

even though God knows everything, God still likes it when you pray for some reason.

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

many religions are designed to get in everyones way and tie them up with tedious obsessive busy work that accomplishes nothing and gets them nowhere and entraps them in very limiting belief systems (just like schools and college and jobs in this world) (if you are too busy stressing out trying to do your homework and pass tests and exams and get good grades and figure out your taxes and pay all your bills, and worry about insurance, you can't stop and think clearly to improve on philosophy and wonder why you're doing any of this in the first place) bad people say what they say, but they really always mean- "there is no fun allowed, you are not allowed to wonder, you are not allowed to ask questions, you are not allowed to feed your curiousity, you are not allowed to learn, you are not allowed to have passion, you are not allowed to be free, you are not allowed to dream." so never listen to them.

many religions are intentionally designed to trick people into thinking they need to go to a special building to worship God so that they don't feel as if they are being heard by God as well as if they were praying in the (((approved place of worship))) like churches, synagoges, and mosqs.

the bible and all religious texts from most if not all religions are flawed and imperfect at the very least because of the fact that human people wrote the bible and human people are flawed and imperfect (many examples in the bible where both good and bad people had a chance to write/add things in while it wasn't done yet) "the love of money is the root of all evil" but "money answereth all things"

human beings are imperfect, and everything they make, say, do, and so on is imperfect, including bible, scripture, stories, any religious texts, books, teachings, and so on. some things in life like a sturdy house are well built and good quality but nothing we do is perfect by the standards of God.

the word of God doesn't come from the bible. everything here is a false idol including the bible, money, statues, kings, and so on.

Exodus 20
"You shall have no other gods before Me."You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth."

Deuteronomy 5
You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.

the word of God only comes straight from God.

what all imperfect human beings are searching for is not temporary, or lasting, but rather eternal peace and and happiness and love and freedom. this can only be reached through not obtaining, grasping, or driving yourself or others crazy, but rather being gifted perfection by God.

perfection is not a human definition. any idea of perfection that human beings have is imperfect. God is the sole true understander and beholder of perfection. God is perfect, and only God can grant perfection. (being let into heaven to become better)

remember people, I'm talking about the one and only God here. the infinite, beyond infinite. eternal

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

I hope you all learn good stuff from this. peace.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

/rel/index.html

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

STOP TELLING THE TRUTH! HERE GO TO A DEAD BOARD GOYIM!

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

slid this thread harder shills. bump!

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

All religions are male fantasies.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

getting really bored bumping this while shills slide it down at a million miles an hour

Connor Young
Connor Young

male fantasies
some of the craziest religious fanatics are female

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

bump

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

It's not "sliding" you gargantuan faggot. No one is interested, so it's moving down as other posts are bumped. I recommend suicide.

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

slow threads don't fall this fast. it's the shills, I'm sure.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

thread slides a gorrillion pages down in one hour
for that to happen, even dead threads would have to be bumped ahead.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

this is some schizophreniac shit
fuckin saturn saturday santa claus

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

cave dweller kills human for suggesting that life exists above ground and suggesting that there is a sky

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

nigger voice at the start ruins it

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

bump.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

dab yeh

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

more people need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

I SAID MORE!!!

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

bump

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit