Gal Gadot's Deformed Forhead

This womans deformed head makes me physically ill when i look at it

she's a jew what do you expect

There's a webm floating around with a compilation of her profile shots. Absolutely fucking cringy disgusting tbh

She has hydrocephalia.

Not sure you're right user. hydrocephalia causes increased size of the skull. She has more of a aztecnigger head then anything

I'm not normally into femdom and she shouldn't have been cast as Wonder Woman but all the same I want her to dominate and humiliate me.

It's because shes a MtF tranny. Super obvious just a hard red pill to swallow.

Gross head, gross body. Shes built like Sarah Silverman

silverman is at least into anal like all jews.

post the video zomeone

I'm looking for it. I've seen it. It got posted over at halfchan way back when she was announced for the role of wonderwoman. I never saw any of her films and had no idea who she was, but when I saw that webm I wanted to barf

she's qt tbh

Gal Gadot is literally perfection tbh.

Sarah silverman would be fuckable if she embraced her body type. She's supposed to be a lifter. Imagine a shredded sarah. She'd go from meh to fuckable while naked real quick.

Oh thank fuck someone noticed. It's not just the forehead, it's her whole head. She looks exaggerated like a cartoon. It looks like they designed her face by pulling on her ponytail, and they were too eager. Is there a plastic surgery "technique" that goes like that?

On top of this deformed head, she has a anorexic ass and no tits.

Hey! Shit, I know! Let's cast her as an amazon.

child killing kike

Let's shave her head. For science.

she is caveman tier

Fucking slope

Agreed, she looks fucking hideous.

ah fuck

Jews are related to Neanderthals, what do you expect?

So are Whites Asians and Arabs…

I don't even know who this is. You pop culture worshiping faggots are taking over Holla Forums and it makes me sick.

It's Wonder Woman, you uncultured swine.

I'm glad i'm "uncultured" then. I don't want to be a part in your bugman materialistic "culture".

Only niggers care about that kind of shit, user

Neanderthals were the most advanced species of their era. Thanks to the Neanderthals, we have whites, Eurasians and asians. The only reason jews are affiliated with neanderthals is because they mixed with eastern and southern Europeans. We call these people Ashkenazi jews, but they are just rat kike faggots.

Yet we don't see Whites with sloped heads like that, do we?

You are all brainwashed! Do not you see it is a male made to look like a woman with the help of estrogen procedures. They are all secret transvestites and you should open your eyes!

this

5head calling 3head a 4head.
Well played.

I'm not seeing it

she's a brainlet

Skaven are jewish?

Nailed it.

Glad to see I'm not the only one

PUT SOME BRUCE WILLISH IN THIS BITCH

What you all are really trying to say is her head isn't big enough for her face yet her head is massive. She's a shrunken head prop in living, breathing form

it's no secret that "gal" gadot is actually boi gadot

No room for Jewish cunts here.

HA! Thats exactly what she looks like. A shrunken head. Wheres her brain? Is she nigger dumb? Looks like she has no prefrontal cortex to speak of. I've never watched any of her movies. Is she a rere?

Great, the goddamn furries found Warhammer LARP.

I fucking hate Warhammer. Worst god-damned fandom ever, short of maybe Undertale, Stephen Universe and Rick and Morty. I'll take ponies over that shit, god damn,

Schlitzie the Pinhead

How many mudslime babies did Gal kill by caving in their skulls with the heel of her boots when she was in the IDF?

evidence would suggest that she was the one who got her skull caved in.

ugh look how the beret sits on her fugly skullcap.
She was part of the Judens PR campaign to have the world go diamonds over their QT soldiers. 99 percent of the pics you see of IDF females are all models dressed up in fatigues. Someone will drop the newspaper articles about it. I lost the copies I had.

Gal on what should be done to the Gaza Strip