Richard Stallman Gets in Trouble with UN Security

This is from 2005 but kek
ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-92120.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unesco.org/archives/multimedia/?pg=33&s=films_details&id=1968
srvarcstream3a.unesco.org/arcstream/video/ci_softwarefordev_x264.mp4
github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/582be3584761030bfbee13b0c6ea9e6ce2c8a790/test/test_jsinterp.py
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that before free software - open source software schism? If not why is RMS hanging out with someone who is running popular open source project? Ubuntu website does not even mention GNU project and has open source written all over the place.

b-back then Ubuntu wasn't cucked and, as a matter of f-fact, was recommended by RMS.

His special kind of autism always warms my heart.

There's no way it was. It always had firmware blobs.

Ubuntu s‎-started around 2004, and I'm 95% sure I s‎-saw a video of Stallman back then saying it was r‎-recommended.
t‎-t‎-t‎-that was a long time ago though and I'm n‎-not sure if I can find it now.

Why is this gurl's mouth split into two

(checked these dubs of truth)
Same here.
It's funny to see that the least harmful man who wants to protect computer freedom and privacy has made the UN security go into full Autistic Screeching with just tinfoil and the will to not be spied on.

The linux libre projects and similar projects didin't exists in that time.
I suppose that he didin't know about the blobs in ubuntu in that time.
Also I found an old an ubuntu 9.04 CD that I ordered years ago.
I tried it for fun and holly shit they system was fast an not bloated in that time.
There isn't the gorrilion process working in the background.
What happened ?

"I should have killed Bob Kramer" - Richard Stallman

They added lots of shit I guess. Is Debian still as fast?

Surprisingly.
Not even.
I remember a time when debian add only 4 process running after finishing standard installation.

i‎-i‎-i‎-i‎-i‎-i‎-i‎-i don't know pls no b‎-b‎-b‎-b‎-bully

Yeah linux-libre c‎-came at around 2008 iirc
Apparently the m‎-m‎-m‎-mainstream kernel contained blobs since 1996, they p‎-probably knew about it.
Blag was released in 2002 and apparently, it contained a s‎-script that cleaned the Linux kernel from all the b‎-blobs, that went on to form the b‎-basis of Linux-libre.
Certainly c‎-contained a lot less AIDs than current day
Rapid increase in popularity, f‎-feature creep and it turning into a m‎-much more "corporation" c‎-corporation

There are other even less bloated distros though. Alpine, Void, stali come to mind.

this nigga based. tfw my city getting rid of bus tickets and replacing with electronic identification garbage

But user, what about the trees ?
t.CIA green party

its funny that they want to replace paper to "save the environment" but at the same time refuse to use any form of fuel other than Kosher Gasoil™ that they have to forcibly steal from the middle east and venezuela because they have none.

b‎-b‎-b‎-b‎-b‎-b‎-b‎-b‎-b‎-b‎-b‎-but a‎-a‎-user-kun, what a‎-a‎-a‎-a‎-alternative fuel is there that is as c‎-c‎-c‎-c‎-cost effective?

Vril.

this is the talk unesco.org/archives/multimedia/?pg=33&s=films_details&id=1968 you can youtube-dl it.

Every time you think he can't get any more based, he proves you wrong

Buy your e-tag shit with cash and never recharge it with your credit card. Get a new one every now and then.

It's the only option for goyim

You can build decent distro with gentoo, about 20 megs of ram at boot. And binary execution is fast as hell, thats what keeps me on gentoo.

this is a thread about stallman. how dare you defile this holy place with your shitty pajeet software that violates my freedoms?

Could someone pls purge that anime shitposter.

Do you have any better tool that will allow us to watch that video in fully free as in freedom way or are you just larping?

one faggot could commit the sin, make a webm, post it, then kill himself to try and repent

This. Please post ogg of the conference on a Media Goblin instance.

Madrid?

>srvarcstream3a.unesco.org/arcstream/video/ci_softwarefordev_x264.mp4

kys

Can someone confirm that video is encoded in and was encoded in a manner that respects my freedoms before I view it?

Thanks.

If they run non-free software, that's their loss.

How based

mfw what unites us is the autism for freedom of a man.
can't post image because of tor

I programmed stuff, indirectly, for the Madrid EMT, so you might as well be running my code soon

AFAIK all the public transport programs are non-free, so nope
I also refuse to be tracked by some bullshit RFID transport card, so I'll just walk or buy individual tickets
>EMT. Remember not to manspread, shitlord

why do people even reply to this faggot?

why do you assume I would program only FOSS? I unfortunately have to program non-free software for a living
I didn't program anything that tracks tho, just a simple library for a custom card reader

a-a-a‪-a-‪a-a‪-a-‪ah,‪ t‌he f‪uel‪ o‌f th‪e a‪-a‌-a-‌a-a-aryan r-race!!‌

d-d-does it memory l-leak soon afterwards? h-how stable is this e-e-extremely low ram u-usage?‌

n-n-n‪-n‌-n-‌n-n‌-n-‌n-n-‪n-‌n-n‌-n-n‪-n-‪n-n‪-n‌-n-‌n-n‌-n-n‪-n-‪n-n‪-n-‪n-‌n-n-‪n-‌n-n-no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!‌

a-‌a-‌‌a‌‌-a‌‌-a-‌‌a‌-a‌-a-‌a-a‌-a-‌a-a‌-a-‌user‪ p‌-p-p‪-p-‪p-‌p-pl‪ea‌se ‌no ‌b-b‌-b-‌b-b‌-b-b‪-bu‪ll‌y!‌!‌‌

I didn't. I expected what you programmed to be non-free and therefore I won't ever run it

cute

You're a firmware blob.

Hi picture of anime girl child. Do you stutter because you want to be fucked by a man?

Why would canonical choose C-Corporation over LLC?

N U C L E A R

I really need to create a copypasta for this.
youtube-dl does not execute javascript.
the jsinterp.py file contains a javascript '''PARSER''' that extracts variables from the javascript code. '''NO EXECUTION IS PERFORMED.'''
Stop spreading FUD.

Fucked that one up.

if parsing javascript is non-free then librejs is non-free
take that freedom autismos

i-i-i-i-it's o-only a-a-a-a-a-a-a p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-parser. stop worrying goy
not an argument
github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/582be3584761030bfbee13b0c6ea9e6ce2c8a790/test/test_jsinterp.py
this clearly demonstrates that jsinterp does more than just parsing and extracting

Still screeching. What a retarded nigger.

0/10 damage control faggot.