OPERATION ECHO 2

I have seen the light. We need to capitalize on previous success rather than attempting something new and risky. Image says it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/file_store/603e3c7193ff948f5132eb7a62e9f4f517d01a780460666050432434b17e7f60.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I say _muslim_ and why do we need one for asians?
I think people will be able to figure our a guy names xian is a chink.

also what's with all these "operations" lately. did cuckchan's Holla Forums find us or somehting?

nah

It can be used on non-names. Example:
[[[Peaceful protestors]]] complained that outside elements spoiled the event.

Blacks, asians, and muslims are unable to pretend to be white due to obvious phenotypical differences. The ((())) are there because there are jewish people that will say they represent the white race one moment and the jewish "race" the next.
sage

Stop being so goddamn picky.

While true, when they are mentioned in the ((((((((((((((((((((press)))))))))))))))))))) they can be made to seem pretty normal. Do you know how many [[[authors]]] have a (((ghost-writter)))?

terms like "asian youths" and "urban youths" already mean muslims and blacks respectively in modern media.
If there is any mention of race at all…

ahaha, why not just use both? Oh right, because you are being paid to steer us away.

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

we got success by being picky, get fucked.

and yeah, I'd forgotten the detector's initial purpose was to expose yids that pretend to be white like (((leibowitz))) jon stewart
please excuse my typos, on cell. sage.

If there are clues then one can just point that word out with regular quote-marks:
"youths"
"kibbutz"
"Friday prayers"

really as soon as one ends another starts.
I'm convinced it's paid shills or goons by now.

cuckchan is about to be owned by some kike, so they're having another exodus.

This is a better thread, OP. Go and read what people are suggesting there before claiming you have a better idea than the ones in the thread.

In other words, lurk moar faggot.

Not true. You got skypes/googles/bing/skittles by being picky. Too picky and you get the left-overs.

The fuck? I'm getting paid?

Their names give themselves away.
Also why?
It's for jews because the masquerade as Whites.

no, major tech companies just got worried about their brands and have shills run by the playbooks their maymay analysts produced for them. It's funny to see what they picked up on.

I really wish mods would do something about this I'm tired of debating these threads but the fucking Skypes keep bumping them.

>>>/cuckchan/

D&C/newfag cancer

Echoes are for jews and jews alone, not their golems.

I invited them to come to this thread, thanks.

It seems that they are going to lose exclusivity 👺

What's D&C mean?

So instead of dragging google's name through the mud, and despite the obvious shilling going on to keep google from taking that heat… not to mention the butthurt from the SJWs who reported on our use of it…

You want to start a new OP to take away from that.

You know, someone interested in naming the Jew wouldn't take away from an existing OP to name them on the wider internet. Instead, he would want to find MORE ways to name them.

Makes me think this is a shill thread.

Goon thread

A lot of legit people were complaining about it, and like the old way. This is a pretty nice thing. For example, search engines struggle to handle characters that aren't in the usual set. So unless they code it to detect the use of them they'll never know.

Ok ok ok … I understand the use of brackets when things aren't blatantly obvious, but what's the point of bracketing names like "Moshe Goldbergstein" or "Jamal Tyrese Washington" or "Abdullah Rashid al-Hammad"?

Some things are just insanely obvious.

It's when you see "Jack Smith" that you need to dig and find out the truth that it's {{Jack Smith}}.

Shills wouldn't be getting paid minimum wage to shitpost if they weren't low energy retards.

No. It's not insanely obvious to normies. They don't notice… trust me on this. I have surprised people by pointing out MAHER is a jew, and he's as F2M kikey as it gets.

Once their usage becomes known, there will be efforts to counter them and it will be easier than in the previous OP because the echos are uncommon everywhere but coding/scripting discussions.

On top of that you are taking attention off of the fact that google is training an AI against us, and so you aren't giving them hell any longer.

It's clear to me that the people who were fighting that last OP were both dogs barking at rustling leaves (claiming shills wanted it) and were in fact being led by damage control for google and PC groups.

There's no reason we shouldn't be tying google's name to words like nigger. It only hurts them.

No you dumbass. Google is intended to make google shit itself. Its more than a censor. Imagine 2 months from now, google essentially finds itself running a site called "nigger". Nigger street view, nigger maps. It's a clusterfuck bound to happen. Any alternative is just worried google employees.

Holy shit this reeks of filthy outsider trying to leverage shit.

If you're trying to meddle, get the fuck out. Your shit sticks out like a nigger at a squaredance.

If you're just a goddamn newfaggot lurk moar before posting asinine shit like this again.

pic related.

Search engines are unlikely to slow down their indexers by adding a line to detect various echoes. It's a somewhat sophisticated rule. All that Jigsaw crap is AFTER they've indexed. Google is a business, and all of these guys are a business, and they're in a race (pun accidental) to have the best engine, not to have the most "moral" engine. So they're not going to bother with that. It's like motorcycles. Any accessory that just gets in the way is coming off.

That's fine enough, but some people don't want to stick their necks out that much. Echoes are much more subtle. For example, Anthony Weiner used echoes on his name on his Twitter account. So they would be forced to quit using their echoes. Very funny.

And it can be turned around, you can say it's "empowering" (hahahaha fucking fools) but anyway, I think it's pretty solid.

But all the people bitching about the googles/skittles stuff better think about whether or not they want an alternative, because I'm seeing a bunch of goddamn losers not seizing initiative. If you have something better, offer it, if not, get on board.

I prefer co-opting and poisoning their words.

ADL, Jews, star of david, SPLC, etc. Give them all new meanings that are directly associated with racism.

Memes are a lot like ejaculation. They all require penetration and distribution, but only some of them result in pregnancy. Keep trying, user. You'll make a meme baby one day soon!

Aha ha ha! Did you see Heil nuke the google thread? He dismissed all the blatant fucking spam in it and then later when people just filtered the spam deleted it.

Did he use to post on reddit before? Jesus fuck.

This is the reason for the echoes. There's no ambiguity when you read an article about how Latravius raped a white woman or Jose was caught crossing the border – however, many normalfags are still under the tragic misapprehension that jews are white.

By drawing attention to every anti-white libshit article in the NYT, Washington Post, etc with an author by the name of (((Kaufman))) or (((Steinberg))), we're emphasizing the fact that jews are overwhelmingly pushing their cultural marxist agenda. It's all about naming the jew – their number one weakness.

We undermine memes by making them too complex. The jewish echoes don't need any modifications.

Awful lot of le ebin troll XDDDD or D&C TOR posters in the last three or four days. Pure coincidence, probably.

Yes, I think it's not a bad idea, but it's easy to spot an errant use of the word google. But it's very hard to spot the use of echoes.

I was at the pool yesterday when a [[[lady]]] started to roughhouse and yell and cut in line.

People say that calling niggers googles is self censorship but using echoes instead of kike isn't?

(((skypes)))
[[[googles]]]

Self-control and strategy isn't the same thing as self-censorship. Everyone should self-censor, anyway, but still saying it, but in a sneaky way, isn't censoring. Censorship is about removing MEANING. It's about killing off knowledge.

reported

Echoes are not used in place of an epithet – it's to emphasize that someone is jewish when most people might not realize it.

One might say: "(((George Soros))) is a dirty kike" – because Soros isn't an obviously jewish name but the echoes shine a spotlight on what he is trying to hide.

>mfw imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

reported

reported

Duck and Cover

reported

This is stupid and dumb

They are most certainly now used in other places.

I see you (((like the same things I like))).

Or:
A (((member of parliament))).

Hey look more bullshit from (((outsiders))) trying to trying to create "Hate Speech" and hate symbols.

Just like this bullshit google/skype trash.

Do you even lift?

Echoes had a reason to exist because they point out the undercover skypes of whom there are millions and help people grasp how far the reaches of the chosen go.

Using echoes for Kikel McShekelstein is superfluous, as is it for Tyrone and Abdullah. They also have no major covert power structures that need to be exposed.

I'd say leave the gooks alone for right now.

Keep in mind they're also attacked by SJWs for having "white privilege". Honorary Aryans could be a useful ally.

That's a fair point, however it doesn't alter the fact that we could be doing both, and that the other OP is heaping fire onto google.

Seriously, that should be the most important consideration. To give them a major PR nightmare like that, while simultaneously rendering their AI project useless ought to be our first consideration.

reported

wew lad

I did too. I am trying to report them every time I see them. Annoy the mods until they start cracking down on shills.

There are multiple uses. If you have no use, then don't use it. I think other people have need to communicate "here is the cause - jews/negroes/arabs/asians" without saying it with a LONG idiomatic phrase, and without using a slur of any kind, even a new one.

Sounds awfully gooney to me. Shall we add trigger warnings to our posts good xir?

What is triggering?
I see no racial slurs.

The only example I've seen of this that I actually use is calling Muslims "Saracen". It's old school and it infuriates SJWs and mudslimes to no end, it's great.

You're trying to drown out the echos for jews with or symbols aren't you?

Fuck off (((cunt)))

People using the word google and skype. Someone's getting triggered and it isn't me.

t. torfag shill who's trying to spread that self-censorship psyop

I differ on this point. Heaping fire on Google is hardly enormously valuable. Amusing, yes, but not valuable…

The most important consideration is knowledge and coordination of offensive and defensive actions.

The most important element of a capable guerrilla campaign is invisibility combined with drawing-out raids or snipes.

Boasting in an ebin cointelpro thread.

Yeah, I bet they'll grow tired of your report abuse eventually. Nice Freudian slip.

Nope.

Anyone using skypes or google here is an enemy. Why ? because how would you react to a bunch of yids coming here and spreading aids like :

You want to hurt Google ?
You want to use a term to signal your hatred ?

Pretty simple to understand, nigger.

Why can't we use the racist slurs google and skype? You are attempting to censor Holla Forums to be more politically correct.

This is true, though the point is hardly to damage jewgle so much as increasing the racialized language in use by normalfags. It should be a non-issue, yet there is an immense amount of "DO NOT USE THIS MEME GOY" shilling. Multiple threads dedicated to forcing the idea that the meme is forced. Now you have people declaring reports every time someone uses the meme. Makes you wonder if its more important than it would otherwise seem.

What's more invisible than hiding in plain sight, and more tactical forcing your enemy to target themselves if they want to come after you?

I think these bonus echoes are a good idea. I think they'll be useful.

Here comes torfag friend with his super effective rhetoric:

RACIST SLUR

in my mind it was real.gif

always the first sign of a forced meme

We know. We are your eternal enemy, kike.

reported by the way

Better add dindu, nignog, snackbar, and the dozens of other words we either invented or use on this board.

Oh wait, how about not, because that sounds like the PC bullshit that this board despises.

No one is telling you to not use the words nigger, Jew, hebe, kike, or whatever. So use them. Stop telling other people the words they can use, THAT is censorship and a page out of the goon squad.

I hate niggers, those googles are violent and have a subhuman understanding of time.

Oh look, I just used google as a racist slur. You can use it too, or not, but I should hope you wouldn't tell other people not to use racist slurs on Holla Forums. I mean, why would you shill against the use of racist slurs on Holla Forums?

If you can convince them to fight each other then do so. I haven't noticed any methods, but that doesn't mean they exist. In fiction you can throw a rock at an orc and it will start fighting its friend, eventually ending with one of them knocked out, possibly both. Obviously the orc is a [[[good boy]]]. Now I could see how causing gang wars might not only be possible, but might even be easy.

But what about jews? How will you get them to fight each other? I do see the value of pushing the radical agenda in their country, but I can't even find a way to donate to their extreme women's lib shit over there.

All memes have a start.

Just use epithet instead of slur. They have no arguments so they'll hang onto anything they can to deflect.

reported

reported

organic start
good memes don't need a planning board

The only forced meme is the meme the calling googles googles is forced. People picked it up as soon as they saw, as obvious from first thread.

I suppose rather than getting the Jews to attack each other, the last OP was more akin to sabotaging the weapons they use against us.

reported

There's a lot of (((icebergs))) in this thread.

Look up the word "either" in a dictionary, retard.'

Poor triggered skype.

yeah, on cuckchan

No, organic ones are mostly nigger ones. Like booga-booga dance wif me.

White people plan things.

Epithet takes more effort to type and slur activates the lewd regions of my consciousness.

Get a better argument, or gas yourself kike

Bad memes don't need an organized shilling effort to make them go away.

reported

with asians being raised in the west, their first names can come across as anglicized

Nail on the head.

When dindu came up, nignog, snackbar, etc. NO ONE made a fuss about it. Instead we laughed at it, and used it if we wanted to.

Why all of a sudden the MASSIVE butthurt against this new name for nogs? I can only surmise that google has shills over here to try and contain this new meme.

Make a list of epithets.
eg: Michael the (((explainer)))

First of all most memes are forced, even most good one. Secondly this is one of the few that did have an organic start. It first got picked up from just a throwaway comment and when it came here people immediately started making OC for it. That's when you shill came in and started forcing this invasion meme to shut it down.

A lot of Asians have names like "Park".

My understanding is the whole point of google/skype/etc is to cause the Google censorbot to overload

NO
NO

This is a play to dillute the ECHOES to name the jews.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.

CONTINUE TO USE THE ECHOES.

If you want to engage in an operation, create some OC to make the echoes the new Star of David and have them use it with pride, have an official echoes day.

Shame and attack any goy who uses the echoes ironically or to stand with their fellow kikes.

DO NOT WATER DOWN THE ECHOES YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!

TRIPLE DOWN AND HIT THEM AGAIN WITH THE ECHOES!

you can prove that?

google is just like nignog

reported

not it is not, Google is a company owned by kikes and therefore should be named (((Google))) or Jewgle/Jewtube

Yeah, this desperation would make it seem that way. Thankfully they are fucking awful at it, but they have shalom and tehfakemoonman on their payroll. They've been bumplocking or deleting ever google thread while letting every shill thread untouched.

shit

that's what I meant, retard

But who said anything about not calling the company Jewgle?
Why aren't you autistically reporting everyone that fails to use jewgle in place of google? I've certainly never seen such an effort in the past, so you are clearly just making that up as an excuse now to stop people from using google as a racial epithet.

So go ahead and do that. We'll do our own OP.

Yeah, exactly my point. Very suspicious to be so against a new slur, particularly considering how powerful the enemy is.

Someone's prepping the bull.

You don't understand or you can't read, go up and search for every report I made, you'll find that first I'm not obstructing anyone to shill for or against Google or anything ITT. I'm reporting people associating Google with niggers

I'm reporting people associating Google with niggers

Got it ?

this shit is retarded. we don't need to turn asians against us. stop trying to force memes with these gay ass operations

You're actually reporting everyone who uses the words "google" and "skype" regardless of context. That tells me that you are either a shill or a goon. Only they would go through so much effort over something so trivial.

…this just muddles things up, and ultimately obscures the fact that Jews are the heart of the problem.

Besides, do you really need help identifying the ethnicity of Shaniqua Jones or Muhammad Al-Goatfukkr?

So you are reporting people for using racial epithets. You are trying to censor the language of the board. None of us have said not to associate the company jewgle with kikes. Everyone knows that organization is owned by skypes, so now it's time to get everyone to realize that those same people and that same company are promoting the multiculturalism which forces us into contact with googles.

Quads don't lie.
SHADILAY

also
hello there (((newfag)))

Only _you_ want to do this.

reported

Do you understand now or you still can't read ?

You are either new/stupid/a shill. The primary mechanism of Jewish subversion is superficially appearing White, claiming to be when it suits them, while always maintaining their tribe as a higher priority in-group. Echoes call attention to this and thereby attack the process. Niggers, chinks, and muzzies are easy to spot by both their name and appearance, and do not employ anything remotely like the "shapeshifting" of the Jews.

If you could not figure this out by yourself, you are probably too stupid to even understand this, but just when you've burned out spamming your mspaint operation with 0 results, I told you so, and I told you why.

Can't call them racial epithets, can't call them racist slurs…what the fuck is the classification for words like nigger and kike then?

You can't evade every argument with semantics, it makes you look like quite a fool. In every thread you dance around the issues like kikes, so let's see how long you weave your bullshit here.

Technically yes, but that would require going through tens of thousand of archived threads to detail exactly when it was posted and how it evolved. What you really need to do is just to spend a long time one imageboards and stay perceptive, and also don't have a goldfish memory. If you do you will see that what most memes go through is a long, long time of being pushed by a few fags who can often be identified because they use the same structure and formula for their posts until eventually some golden OC is made, a get happens or something else that suddenly makes the amount of OC explode and a major meme is born. This is because most memes have some innate potential but until they are done right they just aren't funny or memorable to users in general.

The "organic meme" that just explodes on its own rarely ever happens because memes rarely start out close enough to perfection to be able compete for attention among thousands of established ones. This meme however has taken off faster than most I can recall and that says something. Given that it took of from some general shitposting comment like this one I'd say it's as close to organic as you'll ever get on a modern imageboard: 8ch.net/file_store/603e3c7193ff948f5132eb7a62e9f4f517d01a780460666050432434b17e7f60.png

Also there has not been one single meme that didn't have at least one guy shilling for it and trying to force it, even if really completely unnecessary, because that is how a lot of people react when they get enthusiastic about something so if that is someone's definition of forced then every meme is forced.

Echoes are good because jews pretend to be european. They are like reptilians in human skin so we need something to point them out. That's what the yellow stars were for. These other groups don't and can't really pretend to be europeans, so it is not needed. I suppose it could be usefull for niggers and muslims since they media doesn't like to report the race of criminals, but Asians don't even cause problems so why would they need echoes. Also I think echoes are really only funny with jews and if other groups have them then the jews won't stand out as much.

Make up your mind. Multiple targets or only one? I see people already using "googles" in the wild. Seems You've got to decide.

Alternate version.

fuck you god damn [[[skype]]]{{{google}}}(((bing)))

True. The usefulness of other echoes is different. Each race needs to be highlighted at different times. That is, their race is hidden by others, or it needs to be highlighted.

Examples: [[[Debate moderator]]] {{{Free hugs}}}

we don't call tmhem nothing, newfag. It's just niggers and kikes, the natural names for the lower races.

Leave echoes for kikes, it is most distinctive only with the single flavor of denoting (((skypes))). Googles as a slur for niggers doesn't compete because it doesn't use the echoes format. Trying to introduce a huge code of different echoes creates too much of a burden of knowledge and dilutes the striking impact of the echoes as a watchtool for Jewish infiltration. As has been pointed out, googles and dunecoons don't hide in the same subversive manner. Plus the entire thing originated from an actual echoing effect used for kikes.

Right, the first memer is only the one who has discovered exceptional ore. It is up to anons to purify it, by fire of criticism, to the four-nines level .9999 % pure, finest memes, certified by memes assayers, etc.

This is retarded. The (((echoes))) are good because they draw attention to a group of "people" who often masquerade as White, this misses the point completely and makes everything more complicated.

when are you going back?

reported.

Ah, just as predicted, you hide behind an appeal to in-group status because you don't have an actual, valid complaint about that terminology. You are feigning such due to the way that leftists use those terms with demonizing intent the same way in which you might object if I called myself a racist.

But I am a racist, and nigger is a racial slur, and there is nothing wrong with either of those things. So please, do try to come up with an actual argument because it is rather boring when you come up with such pathetic rhetoric.

if only you learned to sage as well

That's even less of an argument. You seem to be more mentally deficient than the average google. The skypes really aren't getting their money's worth on you.

nigger kike faggot

we literally nuked their "google operation" logistic thread an hour ago, and frankly it made them spreads away. So, although I do agree that we should keep using the original echoes and nuking this thread too, I find it to be a great containment thread for these niggers. Don't you agree ?

({})

reported

BUMP PLS

Echoes are because the difference between a jew and a gentile are not visible to normies. This is a shit meme and you're a faggot.

FUCK YOU GOD DAMN FAGGOT KIKE JEW NIGGER TRANNY

the rest of this shit being forced, yes. echos were never forced. this faggot is forcing it and his safe words.

Seems like someone is new here.

So fucking delusional. Don't you get that this is our new organization thread? And if you get your reddit mod to nuke this one we just go to another.
This is how things work on an imageboard, Chaim. You can't silence it.

Are you going to start spamming like that other ass ravaged google? I can only imagine what it's like to be so butthurt as to be unable to compose a basic shill post. It's not like your arguments have ever required that much effort in the first place.

We can go over this again, but you are shilling against the use racialist words like google and skype. YOU are the censor telling us to be more politically correct.

hello fellow skinhead neo-nazis how do you do

[[[You're]]] {{{completely}}} . (((I))) [[[can't]]] {{{possibly}}} (((why))) (((they))) [[[would]]] {{{want}}} (((dilute))) [[[the]]] ((( ))) {{{meme}}}. This thread is most likely started by one of (((them))) to destroy the significance of the devastating echoes meme. No, asians don't pretend to be white. No, niggers don't pretend to be white. No, muslims don't pretend to be white. It's the kikes who pretend to be white for subversive reasons. Going beyond ((())) actually detracts from the original purpose of the echoes.

The only shill here is you.

Trips of 3 confirm.

reported
and sage

I can see since you are trying to censor everyone saying google and skype. Tough luck though since it isn't going to work you greasy skype.

I would just like to point out that a faggot hiding behind tor is spamming and bumping these threads while calling everybody else shills

No, this is autistic as hell. It's easy to identify a nigger, gook or muslim. No need for them to have echos. Jews need echos because they don't always have the typical kike look.

It didn't work the first time, it hasn't worked since. When you make multiple threads dedicated to pushing the narrative that a meme is being forced, it becomes obvious that you are shills.

So you admit to trying to censor me. Thank you for being the slightest bit honest.

It makes no sense to say google and skype on a board where it's perfectly acceptable to say nigger and kike. Do that shit on youtube, twitter and other safespaces.

This is fucking retarded and you missed the whole purpose of (((echo))) you fucking retard.

Its to identified the jews that trying to pretend to be white since jews are notorious for working behind the scene. How many cuckchan newfag migrated here?

You are hiding behind anonymity, spamming and saging without presenting any arguments, and calling everybody else shills. So what makes you so special, google?

a fuck ton, and they try to force the "google" meme

That is not how things work here.

It makes as much sense as it made sense to use echoes on a site that allows you to say kike. Memes need some place to grow and be refined before they can be effectively used on the normies.

So what is your name and address then?

No, you are trying to force the google is forced meme. It's not working though.

This is fucking stupid. The whole point behind the echoes is that it helps point out how it just so happens that all the """whites""" in places of power advocating for subversive shit all happen to be jews. This sort of "hiding in plain sight at the top of the social pyramid" thing is strictly jewish.

When I read about Dayvon Johnson chimping out at cops, I don't need brackets to tell me its a nigger. And I don't need brackets to tell me that Muhammad bin Muhammad is a muzzie. They aren't trying to hide the fact that they're not white. They aren't trying to blend in.

Nigger, the echoes originated from a Chrome app that identified jew names on any website. It triggered a fuck ton of people, and is acceptable to use for names that aren't jew sounding. It also isn't completely changing a word.

This is why you need to present some actual arguments, because your stance is otherwise the exact same as what you are pretending to decry. YOU are forcing a meme that cuckchanners are forcing this association.

My whole point was that calling you out for using Tor is inane in an anonymous culture.

look how many people are using it. 1, maybe 2?
fuck off cuckchan shill. go back to using twitter and fapping to alt kike girls that steal your shekel money

Retarded. Only jews get triggered for being called jews. Instead of nigger use google.

(((Solid))) {((post}}}, [[[the]]] (((work))) {{{simply}}} [[[because]]]
THE JEWS TRY TO DISGUISE THEMSELVES AS WHITES
(((is))) {{{a}}} [[[failed]]] (((to))) {{{render}}} [[[the]]] (((meaningless))). {{{Thankfully}}} [[[most]]] (((here))) {{{with}}} [[[more]]] (((half))) {{{a}}} [[[braincell]]] (((come))) {{{to}}} [[[the]]] (((conclusion))).

I like this, but I think non-Jewish usage should be mostly kept to when there could be a conflict of interest.

For example the mexican judge Gonzolo Curiel, it would be perfect to have them.

Posters in this very thread have reported seeing it on other sites. Fuck if I know where, ask them. Of course you won't, because you are only interested in collecting a paycheck for shilling against the use of google as a racial slur.

Yes yes, let's dilute the meme so no-one bothers to use it anymore. Good morning to Tel Aviv, fellow Chosen person.

|
|>
|

Also, you are a newfag. We already had this discussion half a year ago.

How long will it take them to call that set of characters ‘hate speech’?

how about we ask you?
it's your epic new meme xD after all

Shills are minorities. Guess who is the odd ball out?
_you_
Explain why you use it faggot.

I see you are retarded. No one is changing nigger. Nigger is still right there even if you use another epithet.

Not really, but the point is anyway that if it had stayed there nothing would have come of it. It needed an army of anons to spread it among the normies and make it what it became, and those anons needed somewhere to organize.

anti defamation league already compared it to the Jude star

people who think alike don't need a rigid organization

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, formulate an actual argument and try again.

Why would I refrain from using a racist term? That would be self-censorship. That's why I won't hesitate to call porchmonkeys niggers, coons, or googles.

Perhaps you can explain why you are shilling against the use of a racist term?

Yeah, my bad. It's late and I'm starting to get punchy.

how _new_ are you?

I don't know. You are doing it right now you faggot.

isn't it already morning in tel aviv?

(((dd14f5)))
(((dd14f5)))
reported

No but they need somewhere to talk and share ideas. Otherwise, why the fuck are you here?

You should know.

This goes against the very basis of fascism. What the fuck are you doing on Holla Forums you outsider?

But I used several, I guess I didn't mention kikes in that post, I have before though. In fact, I'm almost positive I've used more racist terms than you have in this thread.

Nice deflecting from addressing my other question though.

These are the sort of posters who are going to call me a shill, and say that they represent this board and its will.

>>>/reddit/

That's why we should use safe words to discuss races?

You haven't answered a single question of mine and I have answered every single one of yours quite thoroughly. Please link to a question I have failed to answer. In the mean time, please explain why you are shilling for the censorship of racist terminology on this board.

I didn't say anything, but the memes were meant to convey the meaning that this thread and almost everyone in it are super faggots for being gay

Ignoring that this seems to not understand why echos were used in the first place, what would be the point of ? they dont give a fuck about us, why do you want to start shit with them?

this is a shill lads. straight from cuckchan

Gee kikes sure do hate the echoes and being named.

But you are advocating for censorship of the use of the word google. I have not a single time told anyone to stop using a word. Call niggers niggers AND googles, or don't. Just call them niggers if you want, but why are you shilling for censorship?

In the very post you quoted I said that I have no idea about its usage outside of this board. That would be for the obvious reason that I don't browse other sites. I thought that would be obvious, but I forgot your IQ is below that of a google.

And you have yet to answer a single question of mine.

I hate those dark-skinned googles, those urban jungle chimps. Not sure how I can use it any more offensively than that, because google and nigger have the same meaning in that context. It is a fact that I've used google in a racially charged manner. You can deny it all you want, but simple linguistics proves you wrong.

keep posting. we're learning more what makes you faggots post and keep going.

if you don't browse any other sites why are you intrested in a shit meme meant to be used on other sites?
nigger faggot

Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell. Roast in hell.

reported

these faggots are so painfully obvious. you can see them on jewtube and twitter with their forced as fuck memeing. there is only a concentrated group of 10 or so autist that use their safe words everywhere.

If you think that the only subversives are (((them))) then you have [[[another thing coming]]], especially at night, while walking alone. Or when ordering . Or when {{{riding on a plane}}}.

Yet another ad hominem attack which your lot will be completely unwilling to explain because it is a meaningless statement meant only to look like you know what you are talking about.

I'm interested in why there are shills trying to stop me from using a racial slur on Holla Forums. Using google to mean nigger has started quite a pushback, and that intrigues me.

You see, when someone makes a post like this

It's a clear sign that you are heading into non-kosher territory. When there are shills showing up to announce a report of every post you make, you know you are on to something. You lot are even more dreadful shills than the christcucks. At least they can sort of argue, even if the entire range of their arguments are based on falsehoods perpetuated by kikes.

And you still haven't answered a single question about why you would want to censor a racist slur on Holla Forums.

This is OC, son.

CONFIRMED FOR INTL. REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL POSTS.

>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

because a company name isn't a "racist slur" or whatever you normafags call them in your safe spaces

But it can be, when you use it as one. That's how language works. You have yet to answer a single question about why you want to censor the use of racist term on Holla Forums.

okay faggot. since you took the time to respond like that furious shill you are I will respond accordingly.
See how much of a retarded nigger you are.

(((They))) want to steal our money.
[[[They]]] want to steal our cars.
want to steal our jobs.
{{{They}}} want to rape our women.

I'll answer it, but first tell me what "racist term" you are feeling are censored here ?

Reported.

user…

… that's not what newspeak means…. …
USE A FUCKING DICTIONARY, user!

Die.

keep posting nigger.

why

Why do you have a strange reaction image? You a faggot, (((user)))?

He probably just grabbed them from a google search seconds ago. The alternative is too depressing to imagine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words

Blackwhite is defined as follows:

this word has two mutually contradictory meanings. Applied to an opponent, it means the habit of impudently claiming that black is white, in contradiction of the plain facts. Applied to a Party member, it means a loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands this. But it means also the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary. This demands a continuous alteration of the past, made possible by the system of thought which really embraces all the rest, and which is known in Newspeak as doublethink.

— Orwell, 1984
The word is an example of both Newspeak and doublethink. It represents the active process of rewriting the past, control of the past being a vital aspect of the Party's control over the present.

BLACK IS WHITE THEREFORE YOU ARE A NIGGER

QED

It's your side that is claiming that using google as a slur is censorship. You might not want to disparage your own argument.

So the onus is on you to prove that this is a forced meme from cuckchan. Remember though, it is the "DO NOT USE THIS MEME GOYIM" crowd that has made several threads to force the idea that this is a forced meme.

Once you've cleared that hurdle, maybe we can move on to the rest of the nonsense you've posted.

please highlight which images are strange. ill redact them to not arouse suspicion from the lads.

You mean like people used safe echoes occasionally instead of just writing that the person was a kike?

You're late. It is now.

it is a forced meme from cuckchan and you've already admitted that

in your mind, levi

i'd like you to report back on cuck Holla Forums about your efforts missionary. so the mods can ban you for 2 weeks for even mentioning superior Holla Forums.

it's evident that only 2 people in this thread support this shilled cuckchan safe words.
Same lad.

This shit looks jsut like the Google thing, you faggots better not be this retarded

Disgusting and poorly made.

Then you should be able to easily go collect a collage of screencaps from there showing it in use. Hop along now, or stop forcing the meme that this is a forced meme.

No I haven't, but you are free to link to whatever words of mine you want to twist that way so I can make you look like more of a fool.

You have been identified, kike.
YOU ARE ALSO A FAG

How do you know how long you get banned for over there for that?
See, when you use an insult like that all it really does is imply that YOU are the one with intimate knowledge of cuckchan.

nice try, shill

So you refuse to provide a single piece of evidence that this is a forced meme from cuckchan.

It must be an organic meme then.

You're right little sissy m00t is disgusting. he also works for (((Google))) now

Are these the most dishonest kike shills you've ever seen or what? They go off like something is a fact and then they can't even produce a single fucking screencap of it but deflect. Then two minutes later they are right back in the same tracks.

but I'm sure you can once you go back

looks like somebody got btfo

>Holla Forums supports (((echoes))) and wants
Why not just directly call them jews?

If they are shills why are you posting? what are you even talking about? I thought this thread was about how gay your fucking idea is

Oh god, are you gonna do the whole samefag shtick now? Is that's what's next on the manual?

oy vey that's hateful, goy
why don't you advertise my corporate brands instead hehehehe

Right back at you. If shills are about I'm not supposed to post because ???

Nope, just the same desperate shills posting the same nonsense over and over.

Heil Hitler
Like I said, these googles are worse than the christcucks. If you still have their shill thread in your cache, just go screencap the deconstructions I provided to every point they make. I haven't done it as thoroughly in this thread.

I'm gonna go make midnight dinner.

Can't even be bothered to say "nuh-uh ur meme is shit goy" as well? I'm letting off the pressure for a bit, you should spend the time faking some evidence so you can cling to the barest hint of something for an argument.

STOP ANTHROPOMORPHIZING Holla Forums YOU GOD DAMN FURFAG

got tired of talking with yourself?

Because this thread is cancer

The thing where the guy is pestering people who type googles and skypes reminds me of Sargon, when his team was spamming the chans with homosexual pornography.

that happened on twitter, newfag

reported

reported

No, it happened in the chans. He hasn't fully explained what happened.

When he finally showed his face he looked exactly as we all expected.
Hes a beady eyed, neck-bearded goon.

nobody has been spamming porn here idk wtf you are talking about

Yeah, not talking to a sage. That's not gonna happen.

Jews are the only ones who hide. Everyone else is obvious from their names and skin color. Worthless thread.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

SHILL ON SUICIDE WATCH

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

Yep. Can't have non-kosher memes here on reddit, oy vey!

Fuck off to cuckchan shill, you have better chance pushing this faggotry there

HOW ABOUT PR FAGS GET OUT AND WE CALL A SPADE A SPADE

Why are you self-censoring by calling a nigger a spade? Take that forced spade meme back to cuckchan.

Nice mental gymnastic, fag

I just posted another comment in an anchored thread objecting to the anchor. This is different. Operation Fags Need Gassed.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

Why yes, it does take quite a bit of mental gymnastics to consider that a valid argument. That's why I thought I'd point it out in order to make clear how ridiculous the shills are.

ick

Only a kike would be so rude.

VERY interesting. The jews are suppressing memes.

What's "personal" about echoes?

Sageing as a downboat.

==▶Anonymous 09/27/16 (Tue) 23:33:25 dd14f5 No.7672380>>7672393

Why are you self-censoring by calling a nigger a spade? Take that forced spade meme back to cuckchan.

▶Anonymous 09/27/16 (Tue) 23:34:47 23399e No.7672393>>7672415

Nice mental gymnastic, fag

▶Anonymous 09/27/16 (Tue) 23:37:03 b291b9 No.7672409>>7673221
I just posted another comment in an anchored thread objecting to the anchor. This is different. Operation Fags Need Gassed.
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

▶Anonymous 09/27/16 (Tue) 23:37:23 dd14f5 No.7672415

Why yes, it does take quite a bit of mental gymnastics to consider that a valid argument. That's why I thought I'd point it out in order to make clear how ridiculous the shills are.

▶Anonymous 09/28/16 (Wed) 01:48:08 b3ad92 No.7673221

ick

Only a kike would be so rude.

VERY interesting. The jews are suppressing memes.

What's "personal" about echoes?

▶Anonymous 09/28/16 (Wed) 03:51:40 044b8b No.7673803
(OP)
Sageing as a downboat.==