This is a diaper Holla Forums

What would you do with it?

I'd droppa doogie howser in it

Jews were a mistake.

Are adult babies a jewish plot?

didn't you know user? everything you don't like is jewish

Sieg heiled!

This is what any women would become given you allow her to go unchecked with her retarded ideas.

To be honest if women were treated like babies it would make the world a better place.

Why? Would there be any difference?

If taking al power away from them then yes that would be fine. Thing is, chads and orbiters will allways want women to have some kind of power or give it to them for access to holes.

recognize it as a face with accessories on head.

Wear it.

We have a match

wew

The denial of this as a sexual fetish is so fucking annoying especially when the excuse is "i was abused as a child". That's the worst possible excuse. Saying that you were abused therefore weird thing means it's a sexual thing. Really regardless, you're an adult with an active sexuality with this thing being a major part of your personality. For you to say it's not sexual is retarded. What the excuse should be is that it's not all sexual and isn't inherently sexual. I'm a diaperfag/regressionfag and it's sexual, but a lot of the time it's not. I still want to wear diapers and play around after i cum, and i like feeling little regardless of sexual context. I was also abused. I'm very fucked up emotionally because of it. Regression as a coping mechanism is helpful i guess. That's really all you need to say too. It's nothing but dishonest and actually comes across as more creepy when you pretend you have a giant crib as just a hobby or whatever. Owning up to it is so much better. Though you should never ever tell anybody about this shit to begin with.

Women are already treated like babies, that's the problem. We let them do whatever they want and spend all our time catering to them.

Maybe we should bring back spankings for women if they insist on acting like babies and make them wear diapers in public?

Lol

Do you microwave them? :^)

Anyone want to see Holla Forums's BO in a diaper?

benis

After his gaysex he probably will need it.

Doesn't Dysonmia wear these?

women really suit diapers don't they?

I am tempted to wear a diaper on my head and yell Allahu Snackbar

diaper fetishers are just toddler pedos who dont wanna come out of the closet tbh

faggot thread, agreed with