Wtf

How can you guys stand having such inconsistent mods. If the rule are no rules lmfao , unless i say so.
Just fucking say that

fucking unbelievable

kek

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any rule which can not be enforced is no rule at all. The only proof you need of this is to go out on to your local freeway and see how fast people are driving. Are they going below the speed limit? No. They are not. Because it is not an enforceable rule. Yes, they may be able to enforce it against one or two individuals, but that is not what constitutes effective enforcement. That is nothing but a token pretense.
This board, and this site for that matter, have no way to enforce the rules without disallowing proxy use. The rules, therefore, are merely suggestions.

On this board, the board owner has made himself so disliked that anons make suggestions of their own, mostly in reference to him either having sex with himself or becoming an hero. Those suggestions carry no more, or less, weight than any site or board rule here.

your post is beyond stupid, let's make murder legal, because people do it anyway.

Fine. So the rule of this board is community rule or chaos.
The way things stand you either have to post via vpn/tor or be really fucking stupid to post here.
The only community that can exist here would be one of pedos and people who have nowhere else to go for reasons . If the pedos cant agree to have some community standards i.e not spamming legit cp. Anons should legit exodus and leave them this board.You can make a new board here at any time . I truthfully do
not understand why it wasn't done when this place was more active.

nice

It was done. Many times now. The site admins (Jim/Ron) do not tolerate duplicative active boards, and they sent the globals to fuck alternative Holla Forums boards up every time they have been attempted. Every other thing you said was true as true gets, but you can not say this because it has been tried to death.

wew…. that kind of goes against the whole sites premise.
I guess Jim likes all his little piggies in one pen.

THANK YOU SUPREME GENTLEMAN

Yes, yes it does. But since we have already established that the rules are bullshit, it doesn't make sense to give any credence to anything else that is written by the admins here either, does it?

Bullshit in the sense that the community disagrees on the guidelines. I think if the varying factions could agree to keep too certain standards, mod guidance would not and should not be needed to keep this board alive and thriving.

No, in the sense that having rules that can not be enforced is no different than not having rules at all. The whole concept of a rule is that it can not be broken without a negative and involuntary consequence. They are not rules in that case, they are mere suggestions of convenience.
Even Dysnigger doesn't deny that they have no control over what people post. All they can do is delete and ban an IP. If anons use proxies then the ban does nothing, so really all they can do is mop up the puke…they can't stop anons from puking though, even if there is a "rule" against it.

1. there are too few anons on here to even qualify as factions anymore
2. even if there were, you couldn't get 2 anons on Holla Forums to agree that the sky is fucking blue, let alone something as complex as what standards *should* be.

You are being quite foolish here, user.

It's just one pedo spamming pizza

The negative would be killing the board if that is what the board inhabitants want. Fine.

I know right.

Cant you idiots talk to him?

Let him burnout on his own accord because like this user said you can't stop him from puking. You just have to let him puke and clean it up as fast as you can.

oooh…hes one of those autists. Lets just hope he kills himself soon i guess.

The way I see it is if you tell him to stop then that'll be even more motivation for him to spam pizza. Just yesterday he was spamming pizza in that Holla Forums get thread. Pedos, Holla Forums volunteers, non pedos and basically everyone was telling him to stop. Did he stop? No he didn't. In fact he spammed more and another pedo decided to join him.

Soo the trick would be to totally ignore him and report the pizza. Fair enough.

experience tells me that mods can't be trusted with wider powers than a mop and bucket.
as long as the deletion is timely, Jim's ass is covered.
sure, it'd be preferable if the cp posters ceased their faggotry, but it sure as hell isn't worth giving wider range bans or mod access to raw ips for reporting to the feds
you're being pretty anal about the whole thing, really. hotpockets will hotpocket

also not too fall for him samefagging butthurt and adding to it.

It's basically the only way we're going to get him to stop, yes.

Thank you supreme gentleman. You are not forgotten.

I wouldn't argue with any of that, and I wasn't trying to point out that anything should change with regard to current policy. When I make the statement that all they can do is delete and ban an IP, it is not meant to suggest that the policy should be different, it is meant to suggest that more care should be taken when assigning board ownership duties to popular boards. Rules *can* and *HAVE* been effectively enforced here merely by the personality of the board owner being such that users actively seek to adhere to the rules voluntarily because they really like the person. Right now we have the opposite situation. Nobody likes or respects Dysnomia. In fact the hate for him is so great that much of Holla Forums's userbase only shows up every day to fuck with him and his board. His biggest problem is that he has no leadership skills at all. That results in shit like yesterday where you end up with mods encouraging anons to post CP on other boards. That is absolutely Dysnomia's fault, and is a lot more dangerous legally than having CP get posted. Encouraging it makes you legally culpable.

I noticed that, the mods are inconsistent and stupid as fuck.
Thank you for outlining the situation succinctly… i am disgusted and amused at the same time.

I'm not risking it

Welcome to Holla Forums. Where chaos is our fetish.