Logan Paul

Am I the only one to find this whole Haokigarah thing hilarious!

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/our/guy

Who got the uncensored video?

If the people of Holla Forums legitinately tried to idolise this guy do you think he youtube would try to rugsweep it like they're doing now with his latest shit or would they just dump him in the same pile as pewds?

norms asspained = heh

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

meep meep this is just a publicity stunt to get even more attention and youtube ad monies tbh no homo

Did you even watch your link or did you just post the fist thing that came up?

Yes

this is actually the best version Ive seen so far since only the body face is censored

all the fake-outrage is delicious
see the normie for what they really are, drink deep the poison of the human condition

that Tour guide was a real badass though

logan paul would do more for suicide awareness if he killed himself tbh

he could help so many people

What a great youtuber.
kek

At this point the irony would be that all of the people attacking him now would say he deserved it kek.

Has he pulled the feminist "starting a conversation" bullshit card yet?

Whatre you, 12?
Only faggots and toddlers watch this numale faggot. Go back to reddit. Better yet, get of the computer and go do your homework

Do you live in a fucking cave? Every single online new papers around the world were talking about him, from europe to north america.

Chad found a corpse. Why the fuck should we care?

agree, that's why I made

nobody seemed to get it tho :/

nobody got how you can defend this logan idiot. his audience is 11 yr old girls, ffs. didn't your parents ever talk to you about what's ok and what isn't?

I'm defending him because he did nothing wrong, and that makes all the outrage about him idiotic and irritating. I never heard of him before this, yet they all complain about how much attention he's getting. Every complaint is about how he was giggling like an idiot, which he wasn't when he actually found a dead body.

This guy is a moron, but he did something that only a moron could ever do. Somebody capable of giving the situation the proper gravitas wouldn't try. That's fucked up. People claim to care about suicide prevention in the same breath they condemn this guy who cut against the grain of euphemism surrounding it. His reaction was sincere, and I respect that, no matter how much of a dipshit he is.

Heres a template i got off of Holla Forums
go wild

literally retarded, at least post the link to a hotline

he doesn't have any tact either, fuck

I have literally never heard of this guy before but he has to be somewhere on the spectrum.

I read about him and he dropped out of engineering school or something to pursue entertainment fulltime and "will do anything to be the biggest entertainer" in the world. His words.

Usually you need talent or something but this guy just "wants to be the biggest" by "doing anything" which probably shows he's got the personality development of a potato and would eat dog shit if it gained him enough views.

this guy and his channel are cancer but honestly the outrage is dumb as fuck, some fuckers wont be sated until youtube looks like the pbs kids channel

You do the same if you knew it would bring you millions in advertisement being watch by preteens.

The dalton spectrum

normie drama fuck off.

Hpw can you claim not to be a normy if you neve killed yourself?